Fatherly Love and Abuse w/Azuneko {Private 17+}

Shinobux

Ritsuka glanced to the side as he finally got his father into the bathroom. "Uh your welcome. I'll go prepare the porridge and change your bed sheets. Just take your time in here." he said leaving the room. He didn't wish to stare at his father undress. He's had enough of that already. Dashing to the kitchen, Ritsuka began the porridge upon the stove. Once all the ingredients were in the pot, he turned on the stove and set the timer. Ritsuka then went to his father's room and chanced his bed sheets. 'So drunk that you vomit in bed...' he thinks to himself as he began placing fresh sheets upon the bed. He then slowly carried the filthy ones to the washing room. Ritsuka peeks into the bathroom. "Are you alright in there?"

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Shinobux

• Ryo-kun

Kaneko slowly stepped into the tub after he was alone,he sighed softly and shook his head "Even when I try to be a good father he still hates me...I want my son back" He leaned against the back of the tub and just relaxed enjoying the warm bath water and the minerals and stuff that his son placed inside it was making him feel better. He closed his eyes and started to fall asleep but was soon woken up by his sons voice. "Y..yea son,i'm alright" He slurred and looked at the water with a frown before he spoke once more "Rits,my son... i miss you" He said thinking Ritsuka had left already not knowing he was still there "He will never see me as a good father ever again,I ruined everything" Then tears started to fall,he loved his son very much and now all his abusive ways had ruined his sons mind about his father.

Ritsuka was about to leave the bathroom when he heard his father' swords. It surprised him immensely. "I'll bring the porridge to the room so finish up and go lay down." he said now leaving the bathroom. That was his little way of saying I heard you. Ritsuka got to the kitchen and fixed a bowl for his father. He wonders if his father was being sincere in the bath. He'd have to see how things progress after his illness was gone. He knew being sick could make one say things they didn't mean.

Kaneko tensed hearing his son and then slowly got out of the tub grunting a bit,his body shaking. He grabbed a towel and just wrapped it around himself before slowly walking out into the hall way almost falling every step he took but he soon fond his strength he didn't want his son to think he was sick,so he finally made it to his room and collapsed onto the bed pulling the covers over his body. He groaned and closed his eyes,he was a little hungry but thinking about food made him sick to his stomach.

Ritsuka walked towards his father's room with a bowl of porridge upon a tray. He enters the room and looked at the other. "Are you awake father? You have to eat something if you want to get better." he said sitting at the edge of the bed. He looked at the curled up person under the sheets. "You should also put some clothes on. If you stay like that just out of the bath you will only get worse." he said placing the tray down and looking for something his father could wear. This was beyond odd to Ritsuka but for now he'd wait this out until his father was better.

Kaneko coughed and shook a bit looking at his son,before sitting up and reaching over to him. He got the food instead and started to weakly eat the food,it tasted really gross but he needed to eat it or his son would most likely force feed him. After eating about six or seven bites he set the bowl down,it was almost gone but he felt full "Rits,I'm alright I can get my clothes unless you want to dress me."

Ritsuka glanced back at his father. He frowns and tosses the clothes at him. "If your well enough to talk like that then dress yourself. I'll be in the kitchen cleaning up. Finish that porridge before I return." he said storming out the room. He figured some things seriously couldn't change. He felt his father's words in the bath were just empty promises. Ritsuka wouldn't believe him now. "Its far too late to try to fix things now." he mutters washing the dishes he used.

Kaneko closed his eyes and shook his head,knowing his son would never forgive him now he just pushed the food aside and got up slowly. He grabbed the clothes and put them on and then he grabbed his keys off the dresser,his color came back and he was felling somewhat better. Looking for his son he checked his room,the bathroom nothing,then he walked downstairs slowly so to not rush things and finally checked the kitchen. Spotting him doing dishes he leaned on the wall and grunted "Get your crap,your going to your friends for a few days I don't need a mouthy rude little inconsiderate kid bossing me around!"

Ritsuka glanced back upon hearing his father's voice. He was surprised the other got up so easily. Just moments ago he could barely get up. He walked over to him with an odd expression of concern. "As if I'd let a sick person drive me anywhere. Go back to bed. I can go over there tomorrow when your actually healthy." he said before walking back to the sick. He may not like his father but he wasn't cruel enough to leave while the man was unwell.

Kaneko glared and threw his keys "Listen here Ritsuka just because I am sick and not feeling well doesn't give you the right to disrespect your father! Either you go now or you won't ever! and I mean ever see them again. You got it?!?! Now hurry up!" He tensed and gripped his chest and collapsed onto the floor trying to breathe properly.

Ritsuka glanced back as he finished up the dishes. He walked over to his father who was now on the floor. "If that's how you feel then I'l go. Don't expect me to return now." he said walking pass the other. He went to his room gathering his things as he had before. He grabbed his phone and text his friend that he was on his way. Slowly heading back down the stairs, Ritsuka was cautious. He wasn't sure what his father was thinking but he was always on guard even if it didn't seem like it.

Kaneko glared and slowly stood up,he ignored the pain he was feeling but grabbed his keys and headed for the car. He got into it and glanced at Ritsuka waiting on him,it felt like he was going to have a stroke but just continued to ignore the pain to show his son he was perfectly fine. "I will be picking you up in a few days Ritsuka rather you like it or not" He turned the key and started the car up.

Ritsuka said nothing as he sat in the car. He held his bag in his lap not bothering with a seat belt. He just wanted to get away and clear his mind. His eyes glance over towards his father. He could tell the man wasn't well. This made no sense to him. He would have said something but his mind was against it. He felt it pointless to keep arguing with is father. Since this wasn't his idea, Ritsuka just went with the flow.

Kaneko backed the car up and shifted the gear before driving down the street at a rather fast speed,he looked around and watched the people and cars. He ignored his son for the entire ride way to his friends house,once reaching the place he stopped. He glanced at Ritsuka and sighed "Look son... I do care about you. I just wish you wouldn't be an inconsiderate." He shut the car off and leaned back gripping his chest once more "Get out okay? I need to head to the doctor"

Ritsuka looked at his father as he got out the car. "You've only cared about yourself until now. You dislike my attitude then you should have been the father I needed all along. Instead you broke me until nothing was left to break. If I'm inconsiderate then it's your fault. Don't get pissed at me for what you've caused and created." he said closing the door. He walked up to his friend's place before the door opens and he went inside.

Kaneko scoffed and drove down the road turning on the music,while he was messing with the radio he wasn't watching where he was going. He started thinking to himself,if his son didn't want him around anymore then he should just stay sick and die so he can be with whoever he wants. In that moment an oncoming truck hit his car and flipped him,he was jammed int the driver seat and couldn't move,he coughed and tensed,blood dripped down his body as he was pretty much being crushed and on top of that gas leaked out of the hood.

The driver of the truck ran over and instantly called the police and within seconds the police and ambulance was there. They had very little time to get the man out and to the hospital before the car blew up. The only thing Kaneko could possibly be thinking about instead of himself was Ritsuka,his son.

Ritsuka was playing video games with his friends having a good time. He wonders if his father made it to the hospital alright. Despite disliking the man, he still cared about his health. As they played the game one of his friends tapped his shoulder. "Hey I just got a news update about a car accident not far from here." he said. His friend's father was a police officer so he had instant alerts on his phone for safety. "Hey isn't this the car you arrived in?" he asked shoving him the picture. Ritsuka's eyes widen. "I have to go. I'll come back for my things later." he said running out the house and down the street. He headed towards the nearest hospital which his father had been taken to.

Kaneko laid in the hospital bed and was sleeping,he was in terrible pain and had a mask over his mouth and nose that sent oxygen into his body. The monitor beside his bed side was beeping slowly and the nurse was standing beside him checking everything,the doctor was with the police talking to them about what happened.

Ritsuka arrived at the hospital completely out of breath. He looked around before finding someone he could ask about where his father could be. He was barely audible as he was having trouble catching his breath. Eventually a nurse gave him the room in which his father was in. He rushed down the hall to see his father inside. He didn't like the looks in which his father was in. He frowns as he slowly entered and sat in a chair close beside the bed. "Hey wake up. Its Ritsuka to take you home." he said softly. This isn't what Ritsuka expected to happen to his father. He had lost his mother and now it was possible he could lose his father. Tears which hadn't fell from his eyes in years built up and began streaming down his cheeks. "Don't be selfish and leave me all alone." he cried out.

His breathing slowly raises up hearing his sons voice even thought he was sleeping,the pain he was in he couldn't show Ritsuka. His eyes opened slowly and he tried to figure out where he was,he tensed. The nurse walked in and over to them "Excuse me young sir who are you?" kaneko looked towards the person the nurse was talking to and spoke but it was hard "H..he I..is m..m..my s..son"

Ritsuka glanced up noticing his father's eyes opening. His attention distracted by the nurse. "This is my father. I got permission to be in here." he said turning to look at the injured man. His eyes narrow as he couldn't think clearly. His body shaking from the running and nervousness that had built up until now. "How are you feeling?" he asked his father softly.

Kaneko looked at his son with a frown and tried to sit up slowly before he leaned back. He coughed and closed his eyes "I'll be fine Ritsuka" He replied softly. The nurse nodded and checked everything before she left the room and shut the door behind her.

Ritsuka looked at his father. "Your lying to me aren't you. Just like you did this morning. You didn't want me to leave and yet you made me go. Only to get hurt on top of being sick. Do you hate me that much papa? Are you trying to leave me all alone?" he asked trying not to cry anymore. It had been forever since Ritsuka called the other papa. It sounded so cute and innocent. He stared at his father with tear filled eyes.

Kaneko looked away sighing and shook his head at the other and tears started to fall down his cheeks as well and swallowed hard. "No but why should it matter you hate me and won't give me a chance to really show you I can change" He coughed and shook.

"You have to try a lot harder to convince me than while your sick. You tried that once before and it didn't turn out well for me. So its obvious I wouldn't fall for something twice. I won't believe anything half hearted. Its not something I am looking for." he said calming down some. Ritsuka looked at his father before closing his eyes. "Its you who made me hate you so its you who can change it."