Visitor (Clover and Arekushisu)

クローバー (Clover)

Adrian smiled and laughed softly at the messed up thing on Francis's head and he nodded. "Yes I had a nice one. You're good company in bed haha nice to have someone to be by for a change. Thank you." He said and smiled again before he sighed. "Come now we have to get ready. We have just enough time to go to the stream and wash off." He said and ushered to Francis.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• クローバー (Clover)

"Okay. Do you have clothes? The only ones I brought are going to be washed." Francis said, not moving from the bed. A slight tint of red colored his face.

"Usually, I have my own bathroom, so I can afford to walk around the room like this, but since this is someone else's house... It feels weird." he explained.

Adrian nodded and pulled out a long shirt and shorts which were made from animal hide and he smiled handing it to him. "Here. This is all I have that even looks like it will fit you. I'll get your clothes washed today so they will be ready by tomorrow" he said and smiled leaving the bedroom as to let him have some privacy. Be didn't want to intrude on Francis so he waited patiently by the door. "So you would like to come bathe with me yes? Like we did yesterday!?" He asked as if happy or excited. He loved having the company in which he hadn't had in ages.

"Sure." Francis said, trying to put on the garments. With enough effort, he got them on, but they looked a little big on him.

"Are we going back to the same place as last time?" he asked, walking out of the door. He could only wonder how he looked.

Adrian laughed softly looking over at Francis who had baggy clothing. He smiled softly "yes. The same place. No one but me and you have ever been. I hadn't wanted to share it with anyone but I think you can keep a secret." He winked to Francis and sighed softly. He had woken before all of the tribe once more and he hated that part of him which wanted his free time. "We can leave whenever you wish. We man ear first then go or eat on the way I don't mind which. It is up to you." He said and moved around the kitchen tidying things up as he went.

"Let's eat first." Francis said. "Are your parents usually not around?"

He looked around as Adrian cleaned up the kitchen. He seemed like a hard-working young man, much like Francis thought of himself. Adrian was to inherit a tribe, and he was going to inherit a company. He realized that there were several parallels between them, though at varying degrees of difference. Francis began to wonder why they both hated their scenarios.

Adrian nodded. "I live alone here. My father lives at the head of the village in the main home. My mother isn't there and my siblings are there as well. I only have a little sister and that is all. She is a wonderful girl, fair as well as fierce!" He said laughing as he pulled out pots and pans to make a fruit salad for breakfast. He hummed to himself as he do so cutting up the fruit and the different berries and melons. He loved making food it was one of his favorite things to do here other than medicine. He smiled softly thinking about something his mother once said. "Many talents can be fit into a single person. There is enough room in you for every dream you wish to seek" she had told him that before she had left. And he had never forgotten it.

"Okay. If you become chieftian, will you be forced to move where your dad is living now?" Francis asked as he watched Adrian prepare the fruit salad. As he asked Adrian about his future, Francis thought about his own. He wasn't sure if he'd be ready to move in with Adrian and renounce his birthright, but he didn't feel like he could run the winery as well as his father, or even Isaac, could.

Adrian shrugged and handed Francis a bowl of salad. "I would like to stay here. The house my father loves in is too big for just me. I would have go marry before I could move there." He said looking down and shaking his head to get the thought out of his mind. He picked up his own bowel and began to eat. "I'm sorry about last night...I didn't mean to touch you any way you didn't want me to." He said and looked up at Francis. "I don't wish to scare you away by touching you inappropriately." He looked away blushing lightly knowing that Francis was naked and be had been touching him. He didn't know what the boys customs were and he hoped he hadn't done something to offend him.

"It's okay... It actually felt really good." Francis said. "Most humans feel awkward when someone of the same sex touches them like that, but not every human is like that. I actually prefer men over women, so I'm not offended. That's also why I don't want to inherit the company. Same sex marriage is frowned upon in human society, and I'd probably cause my father more dishonor in refusing to marry women than if I were to denounce my birthright."

Francis started to eat some of his salad. He wondered if he had hinted anything about his own homosexuality in the conversation with Adrian from yesterday.

Adrian tilted his head and blushed turning his back to Francis hoping he didn't see it. "Ah...so you're like me. You do what makes you happy." He said and laughed feelin his cheeks warm and then chill again and he turned back around and smiled. "You're fun to be with. And I like being in the same bed. You're warm and I don't get that a lot. Usually...I sleep alone." He laughed softly and shrugged hinting at the fact he was lonely here. And not to mention he was alone. He didn't have a lot of friends and his family didn't like him for the strange ways he had.

Francis blushed a little at the compliments.

"People judge such little things in life. Nobody should care that I like men." he said, eating more. "I mean, at least your people acknowledge same-sex marriage. Humans are such shallow beings for all the great things they have done..."

Adrian nodded in agreement. "At least you see what is wrong wth your life. And you see why humans are the way they are. The world needs more people like you." He said finishing his food and stretching. He had forgotten he didn't have a shirt in and his muscles showed themselves to full avail. They bunched and on his stomach and his chest seemed to bulge out as well. He sighed softly and let his arms fall. "Ready to go?" He asked looking at Francis.

Francis finished his food, looking up at the elf's impressive build and blushing. He left his dishes by the sink.

"I'm ready." he said. "Let's talk more along the way."

Adrian smiled and held the door open for him and walked out behind him. "So you have someone back home that you love?" He said softly walking beside Francis. The pond was way closer to them than it was goin g away. He could get there faster than he could walking from the pond on his way home. He was happy that this was happening. Someone to share this pond with. His happy place that he wasn't able to share with anyone until now.

"Not yet." Francis said. "All the guys I know are either engaged or already married in business arrangements."

Francis looked back at Adrian and blushed a little. Never had he divulged so much about himself.

"You said you were looking for someone, right?" Francis said.

Adrian nodded and smiled. "Yes. I'm looking for someone to spend my life with. I haven't found anyone to peek my interest get. Though I have found someone who is interestingly cute." He said blushing softly but he cleared his throat and kept talking. "His aboht school? You going to university? There had to be men there you like at least." He said looking over to the other male as he followed him slowly. They were in no rush to the pond and Adrian liked the alone time he had with Francis.

"Well... I'm supposed to go to the university next year, though I am technically old enough to pass as a university student currently. I need to finish my apprenticeship before applying, since all the schools I'm looking at require at least one apprenticeship as well as test scores." Francis said. "And none of the guys in high school interested me. Some of them were competing to see how many girls they could fuck in a night. Disgusting..."

Francis tried to shake memories of high school from his mind, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't seem to forget one particular moment.

Adrian laughed softly, "yes well...I have had my fair share of partners and some I wish I could take back. But you can't. And all those guys are missing out on the best jewel in the school if they are looking for girls. They are stupid not to see how handsome you are." He said smiling happily but saw a sign of distress pass pver Francis's features. "What's wrong? Did I ask something that offended you?" He asked on a low voice as the water in the pond began to be heard over the animals around them.

"No... It's just that when I think about high school... I remember Phillip." Francis said. "Phillip... He was your standard jock. However, he was drawn to me, or rather, my body. He blackmailed me into a relationship without love when he saw me trying to deal with a... problem, so to say. The relationship lasted for a year, and he almost took my virginity at the end of it. But I called the police before he could do anything to me."

He held onto Adrian, trying not to cry.

Adrian was shocked to have Francis hold onto him and his arms went around him instantly almost out of instinct. "I'm sorry for bringing up bad memories." He said kissing Francis on his head softly. He noticed what he did and blushed lightly before he sighed softly. "Francis I am sorry that happened to you. But I know you will find that one person out there who will love you for real. And will love and cherish you for all of you. I promise you you will." He leaned back some brushing Francis's hair out of his face and slipping it behind his ear a soft, find smile on his lips.

"I-It's okay." Francis said, wiping his eyes. "It's in the past. Let it be."

He held Adrian's hand as they walked to the spring. Trying to suppress the memories as he walked proved very difficult. However, after telling himself to let it go enough times, he eventually got over it for the moment being.

"You said you found someone who was 'interestingly cute' a few minutes ago. Who were you talking about?" he asked, blushing.

Adrian smiled softly squeezing the other males fingers as they began to walk again. He listened to him intently and nodded. "I did. And I was talking about...well you." He said blushing lightly himself. He took the distraction of pushing back the bushes and spotting the pond and he smiled. "Were here!" He said and pulled Francis into the clearing and smiled feeling the cool most off the top of the water.

Francis blushed even more. He thought he was the last person anyone would find cute. He looked at the spring again, smiling at Adrian.

"Let's change." he said, taking off his shirt. He paused at his pants and looked over to Adrian. He then took off his pants slowly, sitting at the waterside naked.

Adrain nodded and turned from Francis letting him have his privacy as he too stripped off the pants he had been wearing. He walked to the water and stepped into it looking back at Francis and he smirked. "You coming in? The water feels great." He said as the white paint started to wash off his body leaving the brown tanned skin full to it's full glory. He shook his head. "I wish it didn't wash off. Then I wouldn't have to paint it back on." He laughed an dived into the water disappearing under the water for a moment before resurfacing just a little ways away. "Come on Francis! Get in!" He yelled to the other boy as he pushed his hair out of his eyes.