Visitor (Clover and Arekushisu)

クローバー (Clover)

Adrian looked down at him kissing him back his head shaking. "Love...you do not have to do this if you don't want to. I can wait till you are ready." He said kissing him again his hands moving to Francis's hole tracing it with his fingers. "I can always wait for you. I love you." He said happily kissing his eyes softly.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• クローバー (Clover)

Feeling Adrian's fingers getting close to his hole again made Francis's dick throb. He let out a soft moan as the fingers ghosted the supple, sensitive skin of his entrance, making the ring of muscle pulse and quiver slightly. He couldn't wait to feel Adrian's fingers fucking him again. If fingers alone could get him to cum multiple times, he could only imagine what his dick would feel like.

Adrian bit Francis's neck sucking on the skin. He moaned around it sucking on it harder. He pressed his fingers into Francis moving them easily do to the relaxed muscles. He moved his hips against his his free hand moving up and down Francis's length making it pulse and shiver in his hand. Pre-cum lines his tip moving and dripping down his length. Adrian sighed kissing the spot he bit then he moved his lips lower making his way down south moving to his nipples slipping the hard nub into his mouth moving his tongue over the skin.

"Aah! Your fingers are fucking great!" Francis cried out as Adrian hit his sweet spot again. The lovely friction his dick was getting combined with the fingers inside him were bringing him closer and closer to that breaking point. Precum was almost gushing out of him as the pleasurable sensations began adding up quickly. All this attention his body was getting without any true penetration beyond that in foreplay was making him react like Adrian was actually inside him. All that was needed now was for their parents to approve of their union so they could truly go all the way.

Adrian moaned and he moved his fingers faster. He moved his hand along Francis's erection moving his fingers over his tip easily as well. He smiled lightly against his neck biting him again making a mark as Francis was his as well. He was happy that Francis was enjoying what he was doing to him. He loved him and if he couldn't be in him he could at least make him feel amazing. He sighed and said, "Thank you love." and continued doing what he was doing. He pressed his fingers against Francis's sweet spot moving and curling them against it. "Cum for me baby." he said into his ear before he bit it slowly and lightly.

Francis screamed as Adrian pressed hard against his prostate. His back arched as he came again, soaking himself in his own cum. A wave of euphoria washed over him unlike anything he had ever experienced before. This man, using only his hands, gave him one of the best orgasms he had ever had in his life. His body settled down into the bed as the last of his energy left him and he passed out.

Adrian laughed softly slipping his fingers out of Francis and he leaned up kissing his lips softly before getting up. He moved to the bathroom getting a wet rag and he walked back to the man wiping off all the cum that was on his chest and he shook his head smiling in amusement. He kissed him softly again before he laid down moving Francis into his arms to hold him as they slept. He sighed moving down into the pillows as he got comfortable the pain of his erection started to hit him. He breathed heavily having to try and calm himself down so he could get some sleep. Soon enough he was able to lay down and sleep without having the erection bothering him.

~The next morning~

Adrian awoke his body hurting slightly from the awkward sleeping position he had been laying in all night. He sighed and felt a weight on his body and he looked down seeing the blonde head of Francis. He blushed lightly and kissed his head softly. "Love...its morning." he said softly shaking his lover slightly.

Francis woke up to Adrian shaking him. No matter how much he didn't like being shaken awake, he couldn't be mad at his lover for doing that. He smiled and yawned, pulling himself up to gently kiss Adrian.

"Good morning, Adrian." Francis said. "Thanks for cleaning me up after I passed out. Do you mind if we talk a little during breakfast? I need to ask you something."

Adrian smiled softly and nodded kissing the male back, "Of course love, I don't mind talking with you...thats what people do." he laughed softly and kissed his head. "What would you like for breakfast?" he asked moving to get up.

"Anything is fine." Francis said, getting up from the bed. He walked over to the kitchen table, pulling on his discarded pants as he walked. It had been a while since he got lost in the woods, and he couldn't help but wonder if his family was worried. Choosing to remain positive, he didn't think about it much, since he figured his parents were going to look for him eventually.

Adrian nodded and noticed he had his pants on still and sighed. He got up and walked into the kitchen moving around and making a small fruit salad quickly so they would have time to talk. "Here you are." he said softly and handed the bowl to Francis a smile on his lips. He noticed something was off with the other boy, "Francis...is something wrong...? Was it last night? I apologize I shouldn't have touched you the way I did..." he said worried it was his fault completely.

"N-no, I liked it when you touched me like that... But it is about last night. I want to know if you want to come home with me to the human city and live with me for a little. It's customary for humans to show their parents their lovers to earn their approval before going farther." Francis explained, scooping some of the fruit out with the spoon. "Also... I need time to think. Human relationships normally last more than 8 months before marriage becomes an option. If my parents accept our relationship, I would like to meet your father, since I will more than likely encounter him if I were your husband."

Francis hoped that Adrian wouldn't mind visiting his parents, who only had a vague idea about their son's sexuality. Having lied to them about his first relationship, he made them believe that he was at the very least bicurious to put their minds at ease. He hoped that if he revealed the truth, they would at least still accept him as their son.

Adrian listened intently eating here and there and he nodded listening to Francis speak, "No I understand that custom, I knew about it I just didn't know if you wished me to meet your family. I would love to go but I would need to speak with my father tell him I will be going away on a trip for...however long we will be gone for. He won't say no I just need to let him know I will not be here to help him with the gathering and such. I need you to meet my father as well, and I didn't mean getting married right after we slept with one another Francis. I could sleep with you but...only if you are willing to become mine in the future I should say." he smiled softly and reached across the table squeezing Francis's hand. "I will not rush you with marriage. Plus since you are not Elvish like I am you don't have to be mated with me...but if I consent to sleeping with you, I will not sleep with another ever in my lifetime. Elves have one mate, and for me I want that to be you." he said looking down blush coming to his cheeks.

"But let me run over and tell my father then we can leave to your family whenever you wish. I forget sometimes that you still have a family there...its been a week since you have seen them I'm sure they are worried about you." he said and stood leaning over and kissing Francis's cheek. "I'll get your human clothes while I'm out and about as well." he said his mind racing. He didn't know how the humans would take their son loving a being that wasn't from this earth. He looked worried and troubled, he knew that they probably didn't like that their son likes men at all so a mythical one is even worse. He hoped they would like him - that they would love him as they should if he was to become apart of their family. He was scared, honestly, and his mind kept racing with the possibilities of failure.

Francis sat at the table, looking around as Adrian left to tell his father that he was going to leave. He was nervous as well, hoping his father would come around to him having a male lover. He knew it wouldn't matter to his sister. She was too young to know what being gay meant anyway. In fact, being with Adrian might make her really happy since she grew up listening to his stories about elves. He knew his brother probably wouldn't mind either, since he was dating a bisexual girl. He tried to think of the best way he could present Adrian to his father as time passed. The only way he could think of was to promise his father that Adrian would work at the winery in his place once he took over as CEO, and he knew Adrian wouldn't like that. He rested his head on his arms, sighing. He couldn't wait for Adrian to return so he could forget about it temporarily.

Adrian walked easily into the village walking up to his fathers house. He knocked and the servant came to the door, "Ah young master its nice to see you! Haven't seen you in awhile. I saw last night though Sarah and she was telling me you had a looker on your lap!" she laughed and he by passed her nodding. "Yep thats my wife." he said and left her with her jaw wide open. He knocked on his fathers door opening it afterward. Girls sat all around his room and he walked around them seeing his father in the chair at the back of the room a young girl laying across his lap. "Father...this really is disgusting..." he said lightly looking at the naked bodies around him. "When will you simply settle for one?" he asked before looking at his father whom had sat up slightly.

"Never! Now what do you want boy?" his father asked and he sighed. "I'm leaving the village for about a week or so and I'll tell you when I get back." Adrian said turning to leave. His father laughed, "Alright son where are you going?" and adrian sighed, "I'm going to the human village to get medicine for the sick. I'll be back soon." His father simply nodded and he left the room hearing his father clap his hands telling the ladies to get ready for the week of sex he had planned. Adrian rushed back to his home and he opened the door, "Francis! I'm back!" he said walking into the kitchen.

"Welcome back." Francis said. "What did your father say?"

Francis felt extremely anxious to ask about it, especially considering how he was basically a trespasser in elven land. However, worries about how his father would react to him just being with a male. Would he forbid him from leaving the house? Would he try to hurt Adrian? Questions swirled in his head as he welcomed Adrian back.

Adrian smiled softly and kissed Francis's lips softly. "It went well! He said he was fine with it. I get a week of so tops." He said and sat next to Francis moving his hand across the table to his and squeezes it. "I'm ready to go when you are!" He said smiling softly to him.

"Good." Francis said, letting Adrian kiss him. He went back to Adrian's room to take his clothes and came back with everything he had coming to the elf village. He was very nervous to have Adrian meet his father, who was the main source of his discouragement. He didn't want him to tear them apart just because they were men. He hoped Adrian would be strong and mature when dealing with his father, even if he rejected their love. Though maybe Miranda's love of elves and Isaac's obsession with taking over the company could influence his decision...

Adrian watched as he left to get his things and sighed knowing that this was weighing on Francis' mind. When the male came back into sight he stood and went to him hugging him tight. "Don't worry about what your father is going to say. Or your mother. Or anyone, No matter what they say I'm still going to love you for you. And thats not going to change no matter what. I will not leave unless you wish me too Francis." he said softly and looked him in the eyes. "I know we aren't...really anything super special yet but to me we are, to me we are together as one." he said softly lacin his fingers with Francis'. "I love you, and I'm staying with you until you wish me to leave." he said and smiled softly trying to reassure him.

"Don't ever leave me, Adrian. Even if my father rejects us, I'll just stay with you. My younger brother can have the company. I don't want it." Francis said, softly kissing his lover. To know that Adrian understood what was weighing down on him made him happy to call Adrian his lover, even if he wasn't even human. However, the fact that Adrian wasn't human had the potential to cause some... problems in human society. Since most of human folk tales painted elves as petty thieves, Adrian would most likely not be allowed in any shops. But he had to see how humans lived somehow. He tried not to worry about specifics until they arrived.

"So... What do you want to see in the city?" he asked.

Adrian tilted his head slipping his hair behind his ears and he laughed softly, "I'm not sure. I have only been to the poor parts of society, you take me wherever you wish! I will conceal my ears so no one will have to see them." He said softly standing as he moved to the back of the home. "Help me please, I must wash off my marks shouldn't i?" He asked looking back at him discarding his clothes as he looked back at Francis. "I'm assuming anyway, I'll bring the paint to put back on me when we come back! Or when I meet your father. " he said softly and looked in front of him again.

"You don't have to wash all of them off. You can just wear a shirt to cover the ones on your body. If there's any on your face, you should wash those off, since head coverings sometimes get a bad rap in the human world. A hat is fine, but anything covering the face can sometimes come off as suspicious." Francis said, blushing as Adrian shed his clothes in front of him. No matter how often he looked at his body, he'd always get a little red. Adrian was one of the most beautiful men he knew.

Adrian nodded humming to himself and he tilted his head, "Would you help me? I can't get the ones on my shoulders or neck very well so it would be nice if you could help me." He said and walked to the bathroom which he didn't use often and he turned on the water making it warm. "Hm...I miss my little waterfall." He said softly and got a towel wet and lathering it with soap starting to wash off the tattoos on his forearms. He didn't mind being naked infront of the other male. They had already touched one another and he didn't mind sharing his body with his lover. He rolled his shoulders them making his neck hurt. He didn't know exactly how to cover his ears he knew his hair was sorta long enough to cover the tips which would have to work.

"Okay. Just give me a moment." Francis said, stripping a little bit after Adrian and going into the bathroom with him. After seeing Adrian under the shower head washing himself off, he took the towel from him and began to wash off the markings. As he had to press down a little to add more scrubbing power, he felt knots in the muscles of Adrian's shoulders and neck area. He wasn't sure where they came from, but he felt a little bad that he had them and wondered if he had any more elsewhere.

"I noticed you were a bit tense. Do you want me to massage you?" He asked.

Adrian blushed slightly and closed his eyes feeling Francis' fingers on his back as he began to wash him off. He groaned lightly feeling the muscles tense up before releasing under his touch. "You don't have to honey. I'll be okay." He smiled softly and shook his head. "I'm naturally tense. No one has ever asked me that before." He said softly relaxing into the others hands wanting him to rub his back but wouldn't say anything because he didn't want to make Francis do this for him. He couldn't really think about anything other than the mans hands on his back.