Visitor (Clover and Arekushisu)

クローバー (Clover)

"I see." Francis said, taking his notes down. "In general, humans don't appreciate having their things taken from them. Humans are a very materialistic race."

Francis had no problem admitting the faults of his kind. They were blatant problems that nobody cared to fix, but people did want fixed at the same time.

"Anyway, what about your kind's... mating tendencies...?" Francis blushed as he realized what kind of question he was asking. "I-If that's too personal, I can think of another question..."

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• クローバー (Clover)

Adrian only smiled hearing Francis bash his own race and point out the differences and the things needed to be changed. He poked Francis on the cheek seeing the blush there, "We mate just like humans do. Though we usually wait till marriage till the woman can be...mated with." He winked playfully. "However we have something a lot of humans don't like. Men and women are allowed to marry as well as men with another man are able to be married. You may marry the same sex here. Long as you love one another that is all that matters here. So say you fall in love with someone here and it is a man. You may marry him if he loves you back. Though you must he brought into the clan first." He said as he blushed himself thinking a moment about which people he liked most. "As for marriage and the ceremony it is completely different yet the overall result is the same." He said before he stood and walked to the wash bin that was on the counter. He sat his plate in there and turned back to Francis. "I'm fine answering personal questions. I don't mind if it helps with your research." He smiled happily the faint pink still on his cheeks.

Francis blushed again, actually intrigued by the idea of same-sex marriages. He wrote more notes down about how elves accepted gay and lesbian couples.

"D-do you have anyone you like?" he asked. "If so, what kind of things about him or her do you like?"

Adrian smiled softly and leaned close to Francis "Why do you ask? You looking to see if I'm free?" He winked at Francis and laughed softly. "Kidding. I do not have anyone. I haven't found the person I want to spend my life with. When I do. Him or her I will ask them to be with me no matter the race or age." He said and looked away and outside. "I have my eyes on someone. But I believe they don't care!" He shrugged and smiled softly at the male before him.

Francis blushed at the first suggestion Adrian made. He honestly didn't expect himself to have feelings for beings other than humans, but perhaps maybe with the right kind of partner, an interspecies relationship could work. Deciding to leave his mind open, Francis took more notes down.

"Who is this person?" he asked. "Or is that a secret?"

Adrian smiled softly at the next question and leaned in close to Francis his lips almost grazing the others ear. "It's a secret. But in time I can tell you." He said and smiled pulling away again and ten pulling himself up onto the counter. He wasn't a big guy and could pass as anything really but he was strong for his stature and he wanted a suitable partner. His father not only wishes he marry soon but he wishes he married a woman when in all reality Adrian liked men. And he could be with a women but it wouldn't be the same.

"Well... Humans generally date and marry the opposite sex. Marrying the same sex is seen as a crime in some areas, but I don't really like that." Francis blushed a little as a hint of his homosexuality shone through in that statement. "In fact, liking the same sex is discouraged in many areas. People have died because they don't like the opposite sex in some countries."

Francis finished his meal and pushed his plate to the side.

"My father has been bugging me with potential women so I can continue the family business, but I really don't like any of the women he's shown me so far." he added.

Adrian laughed softly "you like men yes? You and me both then. I know how it is to be stressed with women. My father does the same thing for me. He wishes I marry a beautiful girl of his choosing. But I have my eyes in a man in which I like a lot but don't know enough about. But I would like to know more. You see I want my own choice in who I marry." He said and looked away a moment and sighed softly before he wiped his cheek. He was getting tired and he noticed the sun going down he always went to sleep before the sun went down. "You ready to call it a night...?" He asked looking at Francis.

"Sure. I'm a little tired. Do you normally wear clothes when you sleep? I don't." Francis said, a tinge of worry in his voice. He usually slept alone, where he could wear however much he wanted, but never in his life had he ever shared a bed with anyone.

Adrian smiled, "No not usually but I was going to since you would be in the bed with me. Unless you prefer I take everything off." He said and laughed walking back to the room. On his way he slipped off his shirt and laid it in the basket at the side of his door where later he would take it to the women and they would clean his clothing for him. "I was planning on just sleeping like this." He said motioning to his pants only and he tilted his head. "You can go naked if you want. I won't complain, people are warmer that way anyhow." He said and walked to the bed and crawled in he started to fix the bed so the two pillows he had were spread out enough for two people.

Francis meanwhile deposited his shirt and pants into the basket.

"You won't mind if I place my clothes there, would you? I can wash them myself if you want." Francis said. He then looked to his underwear and blushed a little.

"Errmm... How comfortable are elves with the body? Humans usually become embarrassed when others see them without clothes." Francis said.

Adrian looked over at Francis and smiled liking what he saw. "Well I did see you this afternoon when we first met. And I was open with my body? So we are pretty open with it. I mean there isn't a part of you I haven't seen yet." He laughed and winked at Francis. "You know I don't mind it. Now get in here I'm freezing!!" He smiled and held the blankets open for Francis. He didn't want to seem too eager but he didn't want to not invite him also. He liked the boy and he wanted to know about him as much as he could.

Francis blushed even more as he took off his boxers and put them in the basket. He climbed into the bed with Adrian. Feeling another body against his felt weird at first, but he got used to Adrian's warmth.

"You're not cold at all. You're really warm." Francis said quietly.

Adrian laughed softly scooting over some for Francis to have room if he wanted it. He didn't want to crowd him. "Yes my body his warm but I am chilled. Francis...may I ask you about your mother? You haven't mentioned her once. Just your father." He said hoping he wouldn't press a nerve. "You don't have to talk about it I'm just wondering." He lay on his back with the arm that was closest to Francis behind his head and the other on his stomach as he thought. He wished he had someone to curl up against him and tell him he was special go then but he didn't. Though the new found company in the bed was nice.

"Oh, my mother..." Francis said. "I never saw her a lot. She died giving birth to my little sister Miranda, and her last wish was for me to take care of her and my brother Isaac in her place. That's why I don't talk of her much."

He gently curled up against Adrian, curious to see if that would help make him feel warmer.

Adrian tensed up a moment and he let his arms fall around Francis and pull him harder against him. "I'm sorry...for your loss. My mother left when I was young and she moved to another clan." He said and let his hand fall to Francis's back as he began to make small circles there to try and calm himself down. "How about your dad? Is he pushing you?" He asked and thinks some trying to be quiet.

"Well... Yes." Francis said, slightly shivering at Adrian's touch, but relaxing into it eventually. "He's trying to get me to marry so the business can continue, but I don't see why Isaac can't help with that either. He came of age a little while ago, even though he doesn't look like it at all. He's a little guy, but he's strong. Possibly stronger than me, even. He's pulled carts carrying seven large wine barrels before."

Francis felt a tingling sensation wherever Adrian touched. Wanting to feel more, he nuzzled into the elven boy.

Adrian laughed and his touch moved south onto Francis's lower back. "Ah so he is older than you? Why can't he just take over for you? He could get married and you could do as you wished with your life." He said and smiles lightly. "I'm destined to be a chief here. And I don't really want to be but it's the only job I have here. And it's the only kne I will ever have." He said almost sadly.

"No, he's younger, but more dedicated to the business than I am." Francis said. "He actually did a lot of strength training prior to his apprenticeship, so he looks more muscular and older than me."

Francis felt a little sad when Adrian told him of his fate.

"Isn't being a leader of a tribe... good?" he asked.

"I see. Well...then tell your father? Does Isaac wanting the business?" He asked looking down at Francis. "It is a good thing. You get all the wealth and you look after the tribe yes. But you never get free time...you never get any freedom. You always have to be somewhere of helping someone. Let alone you don't get to leave the clan itself." He said and shook his head "I like to explore. I found that lake we were at today just by walking around. And I won't be able to go there if I am a leader..." He said and seemed sad.

"I'm really sorry." Francis said. "If there's anything that you want to at least talk to me about, I'll be here for you."

He relaxed more into Adrian's touch as the night went on. Even though he wasn't massaging him per se, it felt really good.

"Isaac probably can't take the business. It's always been that the first-born son inherits the business unless he renounces his birthright, which is a great dishonor where I'm from. If I renounce my birthright and let Isaac take the business in my place, we could lose many potential patrons, and my father would most likely have me killed for that." Francis explained.

Adrian thought for a moment before commenting, "Can't you renounce it then hide? I don't think you should do something you don't wish to do. If you want to do something else and maybe if you talk with him he will think about it. Isaac I'm sure if he showed your father how well he worked then would be awarded with the business. As for you being killed because of it...you could always come live here. My door is always open to you if you need it." He said and smiles lightly. He liked him and he liked feeling Francis relax and become not so stiff around him.

"I... I'll consider it, even though I don't want to dishonor the family." Francis said. "Thanks for the advice. Let's get some sleep."

He let his body relax further as Adrian's warmth lulled him to sleep.

Adrian nodded and fell asleep easily thanks to Francis against him and then Francis breathing easily lulling him to bed.

The next morning Adrian woke up first and looked down at Francis seeing a sleeping face and he smiled lightly. He had almost forgotten he was there. And that he had picked him up yesterday.

Francis awoke with a soft yawn, Adrian standing at the bedside. He chuckled softly and sat up, looking at the elf with a tried, but playful gaze.

"Good morning..." he said tiredly. "Did you sleep well last night?"