Business Is Business xXArekushisuXRikkatagXx

RikkaTag

"Mm... let's tuck you in.... Austin." Brendon lifted the redhead up and gently held him as he turned off the shower. He carried Austin to the bedroom and swiped the towels on the way so they could dry off. The raven laid the other dpwn on the bed and carefully ran the soft towel ovee the other's body. "Get some rest and I'll see about getting you something for the sick feeling." He tucked the blanket around Austin and rubbed his arm gently. He grabbed the towels and got up, drying himself off as he headed back to the bathroom. He was sure he had soome nausea medicine in there somewhere. They had been in the shower for an especialy long time. Searching the cabinet, Brendon grabbed the medicine and went back to the bedroom. He kept a bottle of water on his nighrstand so he didn't bother going down to get a drink. He sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed Austin's arm. "Here. This should help and you'll sleep easier."

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RikkaTag

• Arekushisu

Austin blushed lightly and he was picked up and moved to the bed. It didn't seem like the boys name mattered to Brendon he laid down on the bed and turned his face into the pillow smelling Brendon's scent making him blush happily. He had this feeling that it was more than a one night stand with this man. He heard brendon come back and he opened his eyes looking up at the man blushing, "Kiss me...? not as alex...I wanted to hit you every time you called that name when you came...but I didn't know how you would react to my name being Austin.." he said looking up at him weakly as he sat up some leaning up to the bigger male.

Brendon shook his head and offered the redhead the medicine. "Take it so you can feel better. You should really get some sleep." The raven waited for the other to take the medicine before getting up and walking to his closet, if Austin ddn't rake the medicine after a couple minutes the older man would set it on the side table before getting up. He opened his closet and opened a drawer at the bottom to pull out some briefs. Pulling them on, he walked over to the other side of the bed and sat down. "You are hiding something and I have no business prying. So, let's just forget it."

Austin began to cry weakly and he hugged Brendon's hips and he looked up at him. "I'm sorry..." He said and pushed away from the man tears falling down his cheeks as he stood up and walked to the door he looked behind him and he sighed. "I-I did t mean to upset you...I-I didn't tell you my name because I wanted to know who you were before I told you. I-I feel someone for you..." He said and left the room slipping on his clothes as he wiped his cheeks. He sighed softly hating himself a little more and more and he didn't want to see him. His eyes were fills with pain as he curled himself on the couch not wanting to sleep with him if he was upset with him.

Brendon frowned as he stared at the ground. He hadn't too comr off as cold. He just worried he was being too lenient with the other. Maybe Austin had it right by not trusting so easily at first. The raven felt like a fool right then. With a deep sigh, Brendon got to his feet and headed after the redhead. When he reached the couch, the raven moved to kneal next ro the younger man. "I'm sorry for treating you coldly just now. Come back up to bed, please. It is far less comfortable on the sofa. We can talk about it if you really want to. Or not if you don't."

austin looked at Brendon and the tears fell down his cheeks. "All I asked for...w-was a kiss that was all...I didn't ask you to fuck me again..." he said and buried his face in his arms not moving to get up. "I-I don't know why you make love to me and then you push me off like i'm some stranger...I-i let you in and you just turned around and stepped on me!" he said crying harder. He didn't like being taken advantage of. "I actually felt something for you...something more than just how well you did me. I felt that I could actually be someone special to you but It seems I was wrong." he said and curled in on himself as he finally broke into sobs. He liked this man, and getting pushed away like that hurt, the deed he had to do getting the passwords wasn't going to be hard for him now that Brendon screwed him and was ready to throw him out.

Brendon frowned as he rested a hand on Austin's back. He felt like an asshole now. "Austin... I really can't make excuses for myself. Just please stop crying. We can figure this out. I promise." The raven sighed as he got to his feet and headed for the stairs. He was too worn out and tired to really think clearly at the moment. He figured he could handle it the next day when he had some rest.

Austin didn't look up but he felt somewhat sad having the other leave him. He moaned lightly in pain almost hearing the other go up the stairs and the soft click of the door. He stood and wiped his eyes a soft smile on his face as he found his pants which were on the ground and he took out the flash drive with his virus on it. He looked around and sighed seeing the kitchen and dining room then he finally spotted the office. He smiled and went into the room opening up the computer which must have been his personal one and he sighed clicking the hard drive in and smiled seeing the small sign of himself letting the owner he had been hacked. He laughed softly and got to work plugging into the main computer screen and he pulled all the files and codes onto his drive while sending the only thing on the laptop after he took everything off was his virus.

Brendon sighed and wrapped the blanket around himself as his head hit the pillow. He was quick to fall asleep and never registered the sounds of movement or the thrum of his computer coming to life. He brain jumped at the chance f res and he sslept throught till morning. He was a pretty heavy sleeper when he was exhausted. Someething that might have not gone unnoticed, sitting on his desk was a picture of Brendon and a woman sitting in a small cafe, smiling at the camera. Near that lay a business card for a cafe. The man had obviously been a customer at Auatin's mother's cafe at least once. The woman he was with in the picture had long bdark brown hair and the greenest eyes. He pale skin almost seemed perfect if you over llooked the scar that peeked out from under hr dress strap.

Austin's hands stopped moving as he saw the pictures on the table and his eyes started to tear up. Brendon...was with his mom once? He didn't know and he looked seeing the small cafe where he worked was behind them. Even a number on the card from the cafe. He wiped his eyes and took the picture into his hands as the computer virus binged it was done on both computers. He smiled softly, he remembered her. His mother. And she was the most beautiful woman he had ever met. He sighed and looked at the screen seeing the moon that was a blood red and the words welcome to your worst nightmare under it. His under that was one word. "Shadow" he smiled loving that that was what he was called because now he had all the codes file numbers all the passwords to everything in the company and he was ready to use it. He stood taking his flash drive and the picture closing the computer and moving everything the way it was when he came in except for the computer. His heart hurt from it and he walked up the stairs to Brendon's room and he sat the picture next to him and wrote a small letter on the back of the business card. "Dear Brendon, thank you for last night. You were a lot of help and I'm happy...I'm happy that I met you an got to spend the time with you that I had. As for the picture I sat here...you never told me well I guess you never knew. That is my mother. I don't know what happened with you two but if I just had sex with my dad I'm going to scream. Thank you again for the night. And...maybe we can do it again sometime. I would like to be more than a one night stand.

Love, Austin"

He wrote it and then leaned over kissing Brendon's lips lightly before he pulled on his coat and he left after slipping on his shoes he left the home and walked down the sidewalk only looking back once.

Brendon wpke the next morning to his alarm and groaned as he reached over to hit the snooze button. He sighed and moved to sit up, brushig his hand against the cold metal of the picture frame. He frowned as he picked the picture up. He remembered the picture well. He had first gone to the cafe to celebrate graduating from college. He had met the owner there and quickly hit it off. After that they just seemed to connect and he would stop every day. When it all came doown to it, the raven had to face the facts that this woman wouldn't llove him in such a manoor that he desired. It wasn't until he had become a big shot at the company before his current one that he stopped going to the cafe. He ended really busy all the time and couldn't get over to the cafe. The raven smiled and brushed his thumb over the picture before him. This woman changed his lifevand he vowed to return the favor one day. Brendon glanced down and saw the business card. Hw had taken it by pure chance when he first set foot in the cafe. He had joked about asking for delivery service when he became rich. He had high hopes back then and big dreams. Flipping the card around his fingers, the raven frowned. He didn't remember writing on the back. He wquickly skimmed the small note and felt his eyes widen. He had never considered the two could be the same. When the kid said his mom's cafe, Brendon had just imagined and aging woman with a tiny corner cafe with old fashion interior. He read the note over another fifteen times before his alarm started going off again, warning him that he needed to hurry or be late. "Damn it!" Laying the card and picture on the nightstand, Brendon got out of bed and dressed quickly before rushing out the door. He was glad he had taken a shower last night. Thinking about it, the raven blushed brihhtly as he got images of last night'a showeer in his head. "Well, that should keep my day eventful. I'll have to find him after the meeting."

Austin sighed as he finally got home early in the morning. He say down his bag and he stretched. He smiled softly throwing the hard drive up in the air then catching it. He would have to meet up with the guys tonight to see how much money he was to take out of this. He had to see how much he would screw this man over. He sighed softly and stood getting dressed into jeans and a tshirt and he went downstairs opening the door that attached the shop to his home and he smiled at the cook saying good morning. He was so ready to finish today all these people didn't know how much money he had liked up to give to them. He tied and apron around his hips and nodded hearing a "good morning boss!" And he just waved and started cooking.

• 2 weeks later...

The meeting ran well into the afternoon and by the time it was over, Brendon was exhausted. He was tempted to go straight home and sleep, but he wanted to see the redhead. Frowning as he left the building and walked out to his car, the raven pulled out a cigarette, lighting it up. "Damn it." He swore under his breath when he felt the flame graze his hand. Sighing, he got in his car and started it up before driving down the path he hadn't taken in a long while. He wasn't even sure if the cafe was still open at this hour. He knew a few cafes closed before four. If the other wasn't there, then Brendon vowed he'd go first thing in the morning. So long as he didn't sleep in. Pulling up to the familiar cafe, the raven got out of his car and headed for the door.

Austin sighed sitting down in a booth the waiter talking to him about his salary. He nodded and listened half heartedly as he watched the people eating and enjoying their food. He stood and looked up at the man, "Yea. Money is tight right now but i'll try and help with your money situation to help your daughter." he said and hugged the man who had started to cry. He waved at him, "Take the rest of the day off. Go be with her she needs her father." He said and the waiter smiled brightly. Austin looked away as he heard one of the regulars call his name. He smiled seeing Sarah one of the oldest ladies that comes in waving to him. He rushed to her and smiled sitting down next to her.

• 1 month later...

Brenden stepped into the cafe and glanced around as he thought of what he'd say. He loosened his tie and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt. He was gettting nervous and the stiff clothes weren't helping him. Taking his jacket off, he rest it over his arm. Being in there, a lot of old memories came back to him and he sighed with a small smile. They were not bad memories. In fact, he missed them. He was lost in his reverie as he looked about.

Austin said his last words to Sarah before he stood and stretched running a hand through his auburn hair. "John!" He yelled to the waiter at the bar. He smiled and skipped over there, "Sarah wants her usual." He said smiling happily his face bright. John looked up at him and smiled, "Austin you know she doesn't like anyone making it but you. Get back here and make it!" He said and Austin rolled his eyes and looked back across the way to Sarah his eyes stopping on a man. His breath hitched in his throat and he rushed behind the counter and into the kitchen his heart beating really fast.

• 2 months later...

Brendon stepped up to the counter and smiled at the waiter behind it. "Hi.. I'm looking for the owner. I'm an old friend . Tell her the spazzy college kid. I'm sure she'll remember something." The raven sighed and shook his head. He was still trying to get over the fact that he was here.

The waiter frowned and nodded his head at the strange request and mumbled a one moment before rushing to the back. He stripped up to Austin and whispered in his ear. "Austin... we''ve got a problem.. a gentleman out there is asking after your mother." He frowned as he contemplated it all. "Says he's an old friend. A spazzy college kid or something.."

Austin said a low "shit" he nodded and smiled softly. "Thank you. I'll take care of it." He put his towel over his shoulder and fixed his hair and he left the kitchen. He slowly walked to the front trying to see how he would tell Brendon about his mother. He still needed to make a drink but he would do it soon after. He smiled softly and pulled the towel down cleaning off his hands.

"Hello. Nice to see you again. What can I do for you?" He asked smiling up at the male he had let fuck him just hours before. He still had the flash drive which he needed to sell I'm his pocket. "I didn't think I would see you again actually. How about you take a seat and we can talk yea?" He smiled looking down. "I have something to do momentarily though a usual customer so John will sit you down and I'll come talk with you after. Alright?" He nodded and smiled. "John! Come sit this gentlemen in a booth for me please!?" He asked and John came running and switched spots with Austin. Austin moved behind the bar making Sarah's drink quickly and taking it to her and saying goodbye.

Brendon watched the redhead leave before he turned his attention to the new arrival. He gave John a small smile and nodded. "Thank you. Just a small booth would be nice." He opened his jacket and shrugged it off his shoulders as he followed the other. "Could youbbrinf me a glass ofbsweet tea and a banana nut muffins? I just take a dab of butter with it."

Austin sighed and finished with Sarah before he moved to his next task. He slid into the booth that held the man and he sighed. "Now. What can I do for you?" He asked and tilted his head his hair falling into his fave slightly. He did think that the other wanted him for something else other than a date. He knew that he was a one night stand and he wasn't going to force upon Brendon that he actually liked him a lot.

"Alright. Do you want to handle our business first or do youvwanna tell me why your mom isn't here to greet her favorite customers?" Brendon rested his forearms on the table and regarded the other. His gaze caught the redhead's hair sway to the side. "I would likebto handle it all quietly and professionally."

Austin looked up at him and sighed, "My mother passed away Brendon...she would greet you if it wasn't for that fact. I'm so sorry I had no idea you guys even knew one another! I wouldn't...I'm sorry..." He said looking up at him pain in his eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't say anything...if I knew I would have told you!" He said quietly and put his head in his hands. "I honestly didn't think I would ever see you again..when I saw the picture...I needed to tell you because I knew you guys had something. I don't know what and I won't ask, I was worried how you would take it.." He said tears in his eyes and he looked away blinking them away.

"Can we go upstairs...? Talking about her really makes me sad...so just in case can we just go and sit and talk?" He asked looking into the others eyes biting his lip to keep the tears in.