Business Is Business xXArekushisuXRikkatagXx

RikkaTag

Austin shivered and whimpered softly feeling Brendon's release inside of him. He leaned up some and kisses the man deeply and forcefully. He could feel the power and the attraction between the two of them almost as if it was in the air. He leaned back and shivered again moaning softly. His chest moved up and down as he pant trying to catch his breath, "Brendon...you're w-wonderful..." He said exhausted but he needed to take a shower before he did anything else. He slipped his arms around the mans neck and hugged him not wanting to let go of him. He seemed...attracted to brendon in a way he never had been before. He looked up at the man again into his eyes and he blushed, "take a shower with me...?" He asked softly and sweetly not forcing the man to do so.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RikkaTag

• Arekushisu

Brendon smiled and breathed heavily as he propped up on his elbows. "Well, thank you and a shower sounds pleasant." The raven shifted and popped his shoulder muscles before sitting up. He slowly pulled out of the redhead before getting to his feet. He definitely thought a nice shower and then sleep would help him wonderfully. He did have a meeting t get to in the morning.

Austin moaned softly feeling brendon pull out of him making him shiver and he blushes trying to hide his cheeks. "Ah...Brendon I don't think I can-" he moved to the side of the bed and put his feet on the floor and used the bedside table to stand and pain shot through his body and he whimpered softly before sitting back down. He looked up at Brendon helplessly and stretched out his arms to Brendon. "Help me. I can't walk." He said blushing as he looked down almost ashamed of himself for making brendon do this for him. "Nn brendon. What time do you have to leave tomorrow? So I can be out of here...you probably don't want me hanging around.

"I was a bit rough." Brendon picked the redhead up bridal style and carried him to the bathroom. He frowned at the second question and looked at Alex. "Um... I have a meeting at eight. I'll have to leave then. I can leave some money for a cab when I leave if you'd like? I have some cash in my wallet."

Austin shook his head and slipped his arms around Brendon's shoulders. "No. I don't need money dear. I'll be okay by myself I'll walk if I have to before I take your money." He looked up at him and smiled sweetly when brendon sat him down on the counter and began making the shower ready. "Thank you...for taking care of me tonight. And you're..amazing" he blushed and giggled softly trying to hide his face in his hands.

A... amazing? He had never considered himself being anything above average. He focused on dreadying the shower and getting towels ready before holding his hand out to Alex. "Alex, I would be upset if you walked. I can get you a cab or something." The raven smiled as he met the redhead's eyes. "I think you are much more amazing than I am. No need to thank me for anything."

Austin blushed and slipped his hand into Brendon's. "Really I'm fine I don't need a can. I don't want you to spend money on me...it makes me feel like you have me money for the sex and all. I could always call one of my friends to pick me up if they aren't completely trashed." He said and stood with effort and hugged brendon. He was happy. The company of brendon was one he didn't want to give up and he even found himself thinking about not stealing from him and telling him his real name and starting a relationship with this man. His mind seemed to stop then, he couldn't do that. If he didn't get the money he would be killed or sold to someone that would use him. And he didn't want that. He but tied his face into Brendon's chest as if not to show he was upset.

Brendon frowned and wrapped his arms around the redhead. "That is not what I want. What if I have a friend take you? She'd be sober and she runs errands for me as my assistant." The raven ran a hand through Alex's hair and sighed. He knew he could definitely enjoy this man's company, but that worried him. He never kept company beyond hi friends.

Austin closed his eyes feeling brendon run his fingers through his hair. "I would rather take the taxi. I can't impose on your friend. I'm sure she is very important and I don't wanna spend money on gas for me." He said and pulled brendon with him into the shower and he blushed feeling the water go over his body making him shiver. "You're different than a lot of the guys I've been with. You're wonderful...and amazing. And fun to talk to." He said blushing and hugging brendon around the waist burying his face in his chest.

"Hey, she gets paid a good salary. She wouldn't complan. Rather she'd probably enjoy the change." Brendon stepped closer to the redhead, to get more of the spray himself. He took a deep breath and let himself relax more. He was exhausted from the day and he was feeling the effects of running on no sleep. The raven grabbed the shampoo and started lathering his hair up. "At least let me get you breakfast."

Austin blushed and turned to Brandon and he shook his head. "Please...I'll take the taxi love. Nothing more." He said and leaned up pecking the man on his lips before going back to cleaning his hair. He would love to stay with brendon longer than he was going to have but he couldn't spend breakfast with him. Doing so meant he would wake up and be a burden to the other. He washed out all the soup in his hair and he sighed softly before turning to brendon again. Brendon was facing away from him and Austin let his arms go around the mans waist and he pressed himself up against Brendon's back all of him. "Nn...why do you have to be so wonderfully sexy? I can't even take a shower with you without getting a hard on again." He said shaking his head pathetically as a blush played across his cheeks. "You were so wonderful in bed and...not to mention you're very large" he said his fingers tracing the hilt of Brendon's shaft with his finger tip. He couldn't believe he was seducing this man but he needed to wear him out to the point he forgot about him in the morning.

Brendon was lost in thought as he scrubbed a washcloth up his arm. It was then that he felt the other wrap aaround him and hiss brain seemed to shut off when he felt the finger tips on his shaft. He gasped and pressed a hand against the wall as he closed his eyes. "A-Alex... I really don't think that's a good idea. Nnhhh... I have to be up early and you are probably still sore." The raven groaned as his member twitched tto life. He ccouldn't believe he could already be wanting again.

Austin blushed and his hand circled completely around Brendon's shaft before he began to pump it slowly. "Well you seem to want it, just one more time. I-I'm hard again anyway. You said it's all one night stands and I want to get as much as I can because when I leave tomorrow I won't get to see you ever again." He said slightly sadly as he ran his finger over Brendon's tip his own erection twitching as he could feel Brendon's muscles under his chest making him blush darker.

• 2 weeks later...

Brendon blushed as he groaned and dropped his head fprward. "A-alright... But you are gonna have to let me get you off my way." The raven wet his lips and opened his eyes. He had a pretty good idea. He was considering making the other want to come back. Typically he encouraged one night stands, but this time he wasn't sure it was what he wanted. Maybe it was just fleeting insanity. He wasn't sure, but he definitely wanted it to be better than his other nights. He grabbed the redhead's wrist and pulled Alex's hand away from his hardened shaft. "I promise you I'll make it fun." Brendon turned to face the redhead and kissed him before kissing down his chin. Then he worked his way down as he moved to his knees and he would definitely agree with anyone on how hard a shower floor is. He didn't mind at this point, though. He just wanted to get the other off. He could feel his own energy weakening on him. Reaching his destination on his knees, the raven nipped Alex's inner thigh and curled his fingers gently around the redhead's member, stroking it gently.

Austin blushed having the man turn around suddenly and push him against the wall changing the tables on him making him moan. His lips connected with Brendon's and he slipped his arms around Brendon's neck but as soon as he did so the man before his started kissing down his body making Austin's head fall back and his mouth open a moan leaving his lips but he blushed hearing it echo in the room. "Y-you don't have to do that brend- ah! You don't...have t-to" he said as Brendon's fingers curled around his shaft making his eyes close and his hands reach out for something to hold but he only found Brendon's shoulders to hold himself up on. He moaned again and shivered his nipples becoming hard and his shaft twitching in the other mans hand.

He hated the name the man was calling him. He didn't know he would feel this way about this man he thought the fake name would be good to use. But instead it only hurt him. "B-brendon..." He said wanting to tell him but shook his head closing his eyes tighter knowing he couldn't. He hated the name but it was protecting him for when he took the mans money. But he didn't even want to do that anymore. He knew if he told brendon what he was involved in he would give him the money he needed to get out of it. But he couldn't...he felt ashamed asking for money from others and taking it seemed better to him. No one know it was Austin they only knew the hacker went by, shadow and nothing else.

Brendon chuckled and pushed the redhead's knees a little further apart. He dipped his tongue down to brush up the underside of Alex's balls before trailing up to nip the base of his member. His hand stroked up and brushed his thumb over the tip of Alex's shaft. The raven slipped a hand between the redhead's legs and rubbed lightly over the spot right between his entrance and his sac. He moaned softly and moved his head up to kiss the tip aof Alex's shaft before taking it into his mouth.

Austin moaned and shivered having not expected the man to be so good at what he was doing. His hands curled into Brendon's hair and his breathing became quick and breathy as his hard shaft was attacked. He moaned and leaned his head back against the shower wall and his hips moved toward the mouth which enveloped his shaft. "Brendon! I-I can't stand the whole time!" He said his legs already shaking with pleasure and the stress of his hurt hips already beginning to want to sit down. He blushed looking down at brendon hearing the moan leave the others mouth and he wanted the man in him. He didnT have to have this part he could live without. He wanted the mans hard shaft in his warm inside driving him crazy with each thrust.

Brendon braced himself before hooking the redhead's legs over his shpulders to take on his full weight of the other. The raven continued his ministrations a little while longer before letting Alex slowly slide tio the ground in front of him. He kissed the redhead and smiled as he thought of any reasons hw shouldn't ask the other for another night. "Alex, you are so attractive."

Austin moaned softly slipping his arms around Brendon's shoulders a soft blush on his cheeks as his erection pulsed between the two of them. "You're so mean. You didn't even finish." He said kissing brendon deeply his lips claiming the others. The warm hot kiss was magic it seemed and he let his tongue dive into the others mouth as his long fingers goin their shafts and he took both into his hand and he began to pump them at the same time. He felt Brendon's hard shaft against his own and it turned him on more and he shivered a moan leaving his lips and trailing into Brendon's lips.

Brendon smirked into the kiss and wrapped his hand arpund the redhead's. He had a plan to finish the other off tonight. Maybe if he wore him out enough, the other would be there longer. He wished he could just call in sick ttomorrow, but he had an important meeeting. Burrying his free hand in Alex's hair, the raven began guiding his haand to squeeze and stroke their members together.

Austin moaned his eyes closing before he bit Brendons lip playfully. He felt the other mans fingers around his and he shook his head a small giggle leaving his mouth which then ended in a moan. He moved their hands faster as his release got closer and closer to its breaking point and he was ready to call out this mans name and scream and cry to let him stay here. He wanted this man...he seemed to have taken a liking to him just for sex right now. But he was sure he could find something in the man that he loved just for his personality. He wanted to see if the man was of any use to him as a likely boyfriend. He blushed lightly thinking of it and he opened his eyes kissing down Brendons jaw breaking the kiss and kissing down to his neck. He bit there lightly before suckling on it. He was going to mark the man. He giggled softly as he bit and sucked on the small patch of skin under his lips. Moans escaped from his mouth through the sucking and you could hear it echo over the tile floors.

Brendon moaned as he felt the other's mouth on him. The hands plus the mouth were driving him crazy. He could feel his release just over the edge. He wabted nothing more right then than to cum with the redhead. The raven tilted his head to the side and murmured the name given softly. He was taken by this man. It was a strange feeling and it sort of left him breathless. "Alex... ahh... you'll leave a mark..."

Austin giggled softly having fun with the man before him who was moaning cause of him. He kept suckling on the neck and biting softly as he was going to leave a mark and he was going to do so till they came with one another to make sure it was dark dark. If he saw the man in the streets or something he could know he was his just by that mark. His hands moved faster as his free hand slipped into Brendons hair and pulled lightly as he was going to cum soon. He moaned closing his eyes a groan leaving his lips before he let go seeing the dark mark where his lips where. he pulled the mans lips back to his own kissing him deeply almost urgently and he hoped it was a good hint to he was going to cum.

Brendon was swept away by Alex and couldn't believe what he was doing to his body. When the raven felt the redhead's urgent lips against his own, he kissed the other back with fervor and felt himself cum hard between them. He couldn't care less about the teasing he'd recieve the next day for the mark clear on his flesh. He almost felt ecstatic, but that would imply there was something more between them. Panting, the raven rested his forehead on the other's shoulder. "Careful now, I might just have to hunt you donwwn for another night like thia."

Austin moaned and came with Brendon his breathing coming hard and his little body moving up and down as he breathed trying to calm down. "NN..h-hunt me down?" he asked weakly as he slipped his hands into the others hair pulling on it weakly before he began to get weaker. "B-brendon...I-i don't feel so good..." he said and looked up at him as the water came down on them making it worse that they were in water and doing this. They had been in the bathroom for about an hour now and that was long enough that Austin could get sick. He hugged Brendon, "Carry me to bed.." he said softly as his eyes began to fall slightly but he didn't want to go to sleep. He opened his eyes and looked up at him, "My...my name is Austin...I-i told you a fake name because I didn't know you...I'm sorry...I did it to protect myself." he said drunk and tired it came out without him really thinking about it.