Business Is Business xXArekushisuXRikkatagXx

RikkaTag

Austin giggles softly and waved back at brendon and smiled. "Okay. Will do thank you so much. I'll try and hurry!" He said and ran up the stairs going to Brendon's room. He opened the door and wasn't surprised to see the room was neat and clean. He slipped off his clothes and walked to the bathroom turning on the water and he left the door open a crack on accident. He sighed stepping into the water and giggles to himself. He really liked this guy. And he was going to hurt him...he started washing his body and looked around catching a glimpse of a hoodie that was folded on the counter and he laughed. It would be wonderful if he came out in iust that and a towel. He sighed again and started washing his hair.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RikkaTag

• Arekushisu

Brendon poured the two glasses of some scotch he found in his cupboard before taking one ad going upstairs to his spare room. He dug through the closet and pulles out a box marked college. Looking through the box, he was able to find an old shirt and some baggy shorts. He frowned. The shirt would be fine, but he wasn't sure the shorts would fit. Je knew he didn't have anything in his current wardrope as far as pants go that would fit him. He sighed and tooke the shirt and shorts, taking them to his bedroom. He thought aboutt putting them in the bathroom, but instead left them on the bed. He figured the other would find them. If not, then oh well. The redhead was cute to him and he couldn't help the attraction he felt for the other. He took a long drink from his glass before heading back down to the kitchen and refilling his glass. It had been awhile since he had truly felt attracted to anyone.

Austin sighed getting out of the shower having tried to take a short one. He pulled a towel out of the drawer and started drying off his body. He looked around having not seen anything to wear and he walked into the bedroom and saw a shirt and pants on the bed. He walked to them and held them up to himself and laughed at the huge pants. He slipped the shirt over his head and it fell to his knees and he just shrugged and left the room after putting on his boxers. He walked into the kitchen and saw brendon and laughed softly knowing he would turn around and just see the tshirt and that was all his boxers unable to be seen. "Ah...thanks. For the shower. It was nice." He smiled softly pulling himself up onto the counter and dangling his feet.

Brendon turned around when he heard the other enter. "Not a pro-" He broke off in a cough from choking on his scotch. He couldn't hide the blush he felt creeping up on his cheeks. Shifting slightly, the raven cleared his throat and set hi glass down. He had to look away to stop himself from staring at the redhead's legs. "Y-you're smaller than I first thought, Alex."

Austin giggled softly at the older male and tilted his head. "Am I? The pants didn't fit but this shirt is long enough go cover me." He blushed himself seeing brendon eyeing his legs. He didn't mind but it had been some time since e had had someone look at him like that. "So...do you have something to eat? I didn't get anything to for dinner..." He said as his stomach growled and he slipped his hand over it blushing. He smiled cutely up at brendon almost apologetic.

"I may have some left overs from last night. If you don't mine cheesy alfredo." Brendon scratched the back of his head and stared into his glass like there was something interesting at the bottom of it. "I could heat nit up. I haven't had dinner myself... perhaps the alfredo and a movie. I have plenty iin on the shef to choose from."

Austin smiled and nodded hopping down from the counter. "That sounds perfect! Where are your movies? Can I pick?" He asked looking happy and excited almost like he was a little boy. He loved movies. He personally loved the music that went along with the movie, the film scores. He smiled happily and brushed his damp hair out of his face as he pushed up his glasses. He thought about going all night without his glasses but after the shower a small headache had started do to not wearing them and he knew he couldn't go all night without them.

"Right in the living room there.." Brenden gestured to an archway as he looked up again. His eyes fell on the redhead's glasses and he notticed how they took the cute and sexy little redhead and turned him into plain sexy. Like a smart sexy look. "It'll be built into the wall nexr to the rv." The raven turbed away and walked over to the fridge. He needed to focus and that was getting hard with the redhead there. He normally dudn't fesl such strong attraction for anyone. It was all fresh for him. The strong attraction. The high appreciation of the younger's looks. He pulled out the alfredo and dumped it in a frying pan, heating it up evenly. After a bit he filled two plates and carried them plus the glasses to the living room. "Dinner is served."

Austin went to the drawer and he smiled softly picking out a random movie. "Nn what is this one about?" He asked holding it up his arm going over his head to show the older male. The motion moved his shirt up under his butt and just above his thighs. "Ohhhh!!! Dinner!!!!" He smiled happily and handed the movie to brendon and he smiled taking the plate from him and sitting down on the couch infront of the tv. He pulled his legs up to him and tilted his head waiting before he settled back into the couch, he made a fake shiver and blushed. "Brendon. Hurry up!! I'm chilled and you look warm. I wanna cuddle with you!" He said setting the plate down on the table and making a motion with his hands for brendon to hurry up.

Brendon blushed and quickly took the movie, putting it in. He had to busy himself so he didn't openly stare at the redhead. He couldn't help thinking how adorable the next part was though. Brendon moved back over to the couch and took a seat, gtabbing his plate. "Well, cuddle away as long as I get to eat my dinner. I'm starving." The raven looked next to him at te redead and sighed as he leaned back in the seat and draped his arm behind the other's shoulders. "So,Alex, what do you do for fun?"

Austin smiled and snuggled into Brendon's side. He blushed lightly, "I like to play with computers. Haha I'm a nerd you could say. I love to read, draw, I love the piano but am learning how to play it. I like to hang out with my friends even tho they leave me sometimes." He giggled softly seeing the movie start up and go through commercials. "I love the computers though. I like making things for people. And in my free time-" he cut himself off and looked away he had almost told this man what he did for a living. He blushed softly and looked up at him, "never mind hehe now let's eat!" He said and started to eat slowly as the main menu for the movie popped up.

Brendon raised an eyebrow as the redhead quickly changed the subject. That just made him all the more curious. He just raused an eyebrow and sighed as he started eating his food. He had to keep reminding himself that he didn't have any business questioning Alex. He was a stranger he met at a bar. It was just hard for him to focus with this guy. He chalked it up as slep depreevation.

Soon after Austin being starved had finished all of his food and was watching the movie intently. He had missed the beginning his eyes accidentally falling on the man beside him. When brendon finished with his food and sat it on the table as well Austin slipped his arm around Brendon's waist and snuggled up to him with his head on the mans chest. "Hey brendon...can I have another drink? I don't wanna sleep yet." He said pouting up at the man.

Brendon finished his and was a bit surprised by theredhead clamping onto him. When the other asked about a drink, fhe raven got to his feet and took their plates. He felt a slight reprieve from the hardening in his pants. "Alright. I'll get the bottle." He gave Alex a small smile before he left the room. He quickly wasshed the plates and put everything away before geabbing his bottle of scotch and walking back out to the livinf room, pouring both fresg glasses of the strong liquor. He retook his seat and draped an arm across the back off the couch. "You know, Alex, you look amazing in this light."

Austin blushed softly at the small comment made when brendon came back into the room. He looked up at the older male and smiled, "Thank you..." He said and looked away sort of shy. He didn't know why but he was nervous and shy with this man. He leaned against brendon still and smiled. "Nn brendon?" He asked reaching out for the drink and grabbing it but it slipped from his fingers and fell to the floor crashing against the floor and the drink spilling out. Austin instantly started apologizing. He was more drunk than he had thought. He had even told himself to stay sober. "I-I'm so sorry brendon I didn't mean to!" He said and started to pick up the pieces of broken glass making them cut I to his fingers as they started to bleed. He had t meant to break it.

"Hey hey... careful, Alex." Brendon smiled as he knelt and picked up all of the glass before grabbing the redhead's hand gently. "You cut yourself." The raven licked the blood off the other's fingers'taking them in his mouth and sucking on them lightly. "Mm... You need to bandage your fingers."

Austin blushed feeling the other males lips around his fingers and he moaned softly looking up at him. "A-Ah....o-okay...c-can we go do that now?" He asked trying to get the words out but the feeling of Brendon's tongue around his fingers made it hard to think let alone to move.

"Mm.." Brendon popped the fingers out of his mouth with a nice pop as he met the redhead's gaze. "Yeah. We can do that now. Let's go upstairs. I have bandaids in my bathroom." He had a firstaid kit in almost every room in his house, but Alex didn't need to know that. He stood and pulled the redhead to his feet before leading him up the stairs. "You must be a bit drunker than you thought."

Austin blushed and giggled softly following brendon up the stairs. "Nn seems I am. I don't mind though you're taking care of me just fine." He smiled and entered the bathroom with the other male. He looked down at his shirt and sighed seeing he had gotten blood on his shirt as well as Brendon's. "Gah I make such messes." He said and pulled lazily at Brendon's shirt. "Youre going to have to take that off. It's got blood on it. I mess everything up..." He sighed softly and rested his head on Brendon's chest as the other male moved around.

Brendon blushed as he grabbed the firstaid kit and sat the redhead down on the toilet. "Well, let's first take care ofbyour hand." The raven pulled out some alcohol swabs and wiped all the blood away before applying bandaids. "There you go. Much better." He smiled bwfore taking his shirt off and dropping it in his clothesbin. He turned back to Alex and pulled the shirt up. "Alright. This one too. I can find another shirt for you."

Austin smiled softly and looked up at brendon watching him bandage up his hands. He liked him, the male even though he was big and scary looking was sweet and kind. He blushed though when he removed his shirt seeing the muscles that lined the males body. He looked away and pulled off his own shirt the crimson color of his cheeks standing out against the pale shine of his skin. He looked up at brendon his arms hugging himself. "Nn...I-it's a little cold." He said and made grabby hands to brendon telling him that he wanted the other to hold him. "You look warm to me. Come here." He said and giggles softly. He was acting like a little boy.

Brendon chuckled as he pulled the redhead to his chest. "I can keep you warm." The raven tilted Alex's chin up and kissed him lightly. "I can think of other ways to warm you... If you're interested." The bugger man led the other back to his room and over to his bed. If the younger rejected him, he could easily grab a shirt, otherwise he planned to warm every inch of this man.

Austin smiled softly and blushed the small tears in his eyes glistening in the night light. He pushed brendon giggling making him fall on his back on the bed. Austin blushed slipping off the last of his clothing as he climbed ontop of the older male. He looked down at brendon, "nn like this yea?" He smiled and kissed brendon softly now straddling the mans hips. He wasn't new to this and he knew what he was doing. The attraction was able to be seen from the couple and he didn't care. It just made this sorry act easier.

Brendon raised an eyebrow when he fell back on the bed. "You have an inner fiesty in you." He chuckled at Alex's question and ran his fingers over the other's hips. He was already feeling hard under the redhead. It usually took him a bit to get it up. He was actually surprisedby his attraction to the other. "Alright. Since we know the basic idea, are we going to go into more detail or just do it?"

Austin tilted his head and smiled softly "nn I don't mind going ahead and diving right in. But...I haven't slept with anyone in a long time...so..." He blushed and looked down before kissing the other mans cheek and then moving the small kisses down to the mans neck. "I can make you harder than you already are ya know." He said giggling softly before he slipped off his glasses and set them on the counter. He then resumed kissing on Brendon's neck biting here and there.