Business Is Business xXArekushisuXRikkatagXx

RikkaTag

Brendon moaned as he tilted his head a little to the side, giving more access to his neck. "Nnnh... I don't doubt you. Do you typically do this often? Try to avoid the act itself? You just seem sensual and experienced enough.. mmm.." The raven trailed a hand over the redhead's hip and pulled him closer, grinding their hips together. "You have already made me harder than most are capable of."

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RikkaTag

• Arekushisu

Austin laughed softly trailing his lips up to the others ear biting it playfully before whispering, "I'm not a virgin if that's what you're asking. Tho I'm not loose either. I ask that you be gentle. And I wouldn't be doing it with you if you hadn't caught my eye in the first place." He giggled softly before he began moving his hips against the others movements letting a small moan out that sounded loud in the small space him and brendon had made between one another. He looked up at brendon. "May I...see how hard you are?" He asked and bite his lips playfully.

Brendon groaned as he tried to keep his wits about him as he felt shivers run up his spine. "Mm.. alright. I can take it slow and gentle." The raven rolled them over to lean over him and stripped his pants and briefs off before leaning in to kiss the redhead briefly. "Nn.. Do tell... like what you see? I'm always curious."

Austin laughed softly and nodded as he blushed. He shook his head tho and pushed brendon down again. "Nn I'm in charge right now." He giggled and winked down at brendon as he let his fingers graze over the erection below him. "May I ah...taste you ne?" He asked but didn't wait for an answer as he started kissin down Brendon's body till he got to the twitching member that awaited him. He licked the tip playfully and looked up at brendon before letting it into his mouth.

Brendon moaned as he nodded. He found no reason to deny this man and he could admit he liked the commanding side of it. Being put in his place wasn't all bad afterall. "Mm... Alex, you are a small tease. I kinda like it." The raven feathered his fingers through the others hair and sighed.

Austin giggled softly making a vibration go from his lips down Brendon's hard on. He blushed hearing the moans that the man before him was letting out and he hadn't even started to move yet. He smiled softly and began to move his head in a continuous motion letting his tongue roll over the tip every so often. Austin had a plan, he would make brendon cum once then he would let him do him then he would tell him he was tired and wanted to sleep. And hopefully brendon would allow it seeing as both were alittle on the tipsy side of things. Austin didn't mind this though, looking up at brendon have him the full sight of the others muscles. The man was hot, and he wouldn't mind saying so. He liked brendon and he hated he was going t

- - - Updated - - -

-to hurt him like this.

[sorry haha on mobile makes it hard to type and stuffs]

(It's okay. I'm only able to use mobile at the moment. I know the feeling.)

Brendon tightened his grip on the redhead's hair and groaned. His hard member throbbed in the other's hot mouth. "Nnnh... I needed this..." The raven brought his other hand down to run through Alex's hair. He could feel his heart pounding and his climax building. He knew what would finish this night right. He just needed to wear the other out.

He giggled softly liking the mans right grip in his hair he loved it in fact. Austin moved his mouth faster pushing brendon to his release faster that he probably wished. He moaned himself feeling his own body reacting to the others constant moaning. He was hard and he didn't usually get hard that quickly. He looked up at brendon through his eyelashes and smiled around him letting his tongue run up and down the length of brendon.

Brendon groaned and sat up a little, brishing his fingers down to the redhead'slower back. His other hand remained entangled in the red locks. The raven looked down at Alex and licked his lips. "You might want to pull off."

Austin shook his head and kept at it he could take the load he was going to shoot out and he would just loosen up some to take the shot into his mouth. He looked up at him and smiles as he began to use his hands as well so he could give his throat a break but he was right back at it after wards wanting brendon to cum as fast as possible so he could have another go at it. Then they can sleep together then sleep. And Austin would leave before brendon woke for the next day. He wanted to taste this man and he was determined to do so.

Brendon held out a bit longer before he moaned the redhead's name and came in his mouth. "Damn... nnnhhh..." the ravendropped his head forward and slipped his free hand down to roll over the top of Alex's rear. "You... You didn't have to take it. I always clean after the fact."

Austin blinks and moved back some taking Brendon's load into his mouth and some getting on his cheek. He swallowed it and closed an eye looking up at brendon "No but I wanted to." He wiped his cheek and blushes leaning up and kissing brendon sorta roughly. He slipped his fingers into his hair and pulled lightly. A soft moan left his when the parted before he kissed Brendon once more. He wanted the man and he didn't know why this time was why different than the last customers he had had.

"Aren't you sweet?" Brendon spoke softly against the redhead's lips before kissing him back and pulling him upinto his lap. The raven wrapped his arms around Alex's waist and deepened the kiss, tasting himself on this man.

Austin giggled and blushed kissing him back and smiled softly moving his hips against Brendon's his hands trailing down Brendon's chest as he moaned whining lightly. He wanted to be touched too and be wanted to feel him more than anything inside of him even. He blushed lightly and parted lips from brendon. "Will you please...touch me brendon?" He said and looked up at him cutely and blushing lightly. He would get nothing without asking for it or waiting it out so he was going to ask for it.

"I am technically touching you right now." Brendon chuckled as he brought a hand up and brushed the redhead's cheek. "Alright. Let me grab something before I forget." The raven laid Alex down on the bed before getting to his feet and going to his dresser. He pulled out lube and a condom before returning to the other man, flipping on his bedside lamp. "Give me a second to get ready." Brendon tore open the condom with his teeth and pulled the rubber out, sliding it over the tip of his hardened shaft. Once he was ready, the raven poured some lube ver two of his fingers abd slicked them up before leaning over Alex. He smiled at the redhead with a charming smile and circled a finger around his entrance. "I must say, you are one of the cutest guys I've brought home."

Austin laughed moving to watch brendon to see what he was doing. He giggled ever so slightly watching as the eagerness showed in Brendon's movements. He laid down again seeing brendon come over him and he smiled "well at least I'm the cutest." He giggled and blushed feeling Brendon's fingers near his entrance and he shifted his hips to move closer to them. He moved his hands around Brendon's shoulders and blushed. "Nn put them in. Cause faster you do faster I get to have you in me." He said and kissed Brendon's neck biting softly and suckling on it.

Brendon groaned as he felt those lips and those teeth on his neck. He could feel his pulse race as he pushed a finger inside those rings of muscles. He could feel the lovely warmth of the redhead around his slickened finger. "You defnitely know just what to sag. Don't let anyone tell you you aren't sexy."

Austin shivered feeling his fingers enter him and he moaned softly against Brendon's neck. He pushed his hips up some moving his body against Brendon's fingers. "I know I'm sexy. But I thought I was cute to you?" He said softly on Brendon's ear before he moaned again biting the mans ear. He liked to bite and he didn't care who it was but that was the way he showed he was enjoying it. If he wasn't biting you were doing something wrong. He shivered again the convulses going through his body. He knew he wasn't ready for brendon but he wanted him in him now.

"You are definitely still cute. I just know to appreciate the sexy side of you as well." Brendon thrust the finger for a bit before adding a second finger and scissoring them as he moved them in and out deeper. "Mmm... You feel so good inside. I bet you'd swallow me whole..." The raven used his free hand to slick his hard shaft up with some lube and readied himself to enter the redhead. He could feel his skin buzzing in eagerness at the thought of being deep inside this man. Once he fet it was enough, Brendon pulled his fingers out and lined himself up with Alex's entrance before thrusting in with one deep thrust.

Austin moaned closing his eyes and sighing softly having not had sex for a lo time he seemed to had forgotten the feeling of it and he was in pure bliss. He peeked his eyes to look up at Brendon feeling the mans fingers leave him. He blushed watching the man before him line himself up with Austin's own hips and blushed darker still when he felt the hard member which was brendon slide into him with a forceful yet skilled thrust. Austin cried out biting his lip and covering his mouth his eyes began to water. "Ah! Seems I'm out of practice." He said and slipped his arms around brendon hugging him tightly. "Please he gentle the first part. Then I'll tell you when you can go wild.." He said softly into the mans ear biting his earlobe after the words left his lips. He clenched the muscles which were around brendon and smiled softly making himself tighter around him. The movement made him whimper in pain but he was doing fine it wasn't near as painful as his first time with a man.

Brendon blushed as he smoothly switched to slow fgentle thrusts. "Ah. You are tight for someone who has done this beforr.

I just thought... well, I was eager to enter you." The raven wasn't planning to lie to the other. He had enough self respect to be open about it. The raven curled his fingers around the redhead's shaft and stroked him gently, maybe try and distract him some from the intrusion in his body. "Mm..Alex, you still feel amazing around me."

Austin moaned softly and he tightened his hands around his arms making brendon come closer to him and he whimpered softly feeling Brendon's fingers on his shaft. He could feel his shaft twitch in excitement making him blush. "Ah. You're wonderful. I'm right because you're my first from a long long break of s-sex" he said his words breathy and pushed out of him for he was beginning to pant. He laid back on the pillows and moved his hips some and looked up at brendon watching him move slowly into him and gentle thrusts making Austin shiver with pleasure and pain. He was more used to it now and pulled on Brendon's arm. "You're okay. Harder. Faster. Please..?" He asked blinking his long eyelashes up at brendon moving his hips eagerly to meet Brendon's thrusts.

"Nnh.. Yeah... I can do that..." Brendon lifted one of the redhead's legs up and over his shoulder before thrusting faster and harder. He could feel the intense pleasure from it as he stroked Alex's shaft in sync with his thrust. He wasn't sure why, but he felt like he could survive with just this man. Crazy little thought there, he pushed it off and looked down at Alex, watching his expression and any little change with his lips.

Austin moaned slipping his arm over his head and held onto the headboard hearing it shake and groan against the thrusting against him. He shivered and cried out softly, "brendon! You go at this rate and I won't last long!" He said and closed his eyes and but his lip trying to block out the sound of his moaning. Before he could say anything he cried out and came onto his stomach and his chest unable to hold it back. "Brendon! Don't stop I wanna keep going till you cum too." He said looking up at the man blushing darkly the words hard to understand for the strain of his release.

"Nnnh... You drive a hard bargain...." Brendon chuckled as he thrust his hips harder. He found the redhead's behavior and blushing to be adorable. Using the chance t finish himself off, the raven doubled his efforts and found his release. He moaned softly and rode out his release, leaning down to whisper against Alex's lips. "Mm... Alex, you have made my night."