Master x slave brothers {17+} with Ayakashiu

Shinobux

Nozomu squealed, all excited, pulling Koga down and kissing him back. "You're the best papa! I love you so much!" He broke free of the older man, rushing to his room. "I'll dress into something nice! I'll just be a minute." He didn't remember ever eating outside and he felt so happy, that he will finally be able to live normaly.

Toshi chuckeled, seeing his little brother so excited. "I agree, you really are the best." He blushed at his words, feeling a little embarassed that he said that. "But I need to go wash myself up too. I was cleaning, so I'm all sweaty now. It will only take a few minutes for me to get ready. Is that okay?"

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ayakashiu

• Shinobux

Koga gasped when the young boy kissed him and he smiled softly enjoying it,then he watched him rush off rather in a hurry,then he face Toshi and nodded "You don't have to clean anything in this house unless it is your mess,both of you boys will have to do chores for me alright" He ruffled his hair and smiled before turning and heading back inside his room to get himself ready. He was excited to take his two sons out for a nice meal and wanted to have a great day,just the three of them enjoying father and sons day doing normal things,he smiled.

Nozomu quickly changed his clothes, so that he looked presentable, then rushed to the bathroom, to fix his hair. "Toshi, hurry up with that shower, or we'll leave you behind!" he screamed to his brother, then rushed back in the hallway, waiting for Koga to get ready.

Toshi sighted and grumbled something back to his little brother. He was quickly finished with shower, but didn't bother to dry his hair, since that would took too long. He soon joined his brother in the hallway, dressed nicely. He didn't want to admit it, but he was as excited as Nozomu was.

Koga walked out of his room wearing a suit and tie, smiling softly at his sons. He walked by them and headed downstairs "Lets go boys" He called while standing by the front door, it was open. He waited for the two boys to come down, he was going to take them to his favorite place.

Nozomu run down the stairs, skipping a few. He was outside in a flash, grinning widely. Toshi observed all this, but wanted to appear more dignified, like Koga, so he descended more slowly. He fixed his jacket, when he was outside, looking back, waiting for Koga to lock the house.

Koga shut and locked the door before grabbing both of their hands and headed down the street looking up towards the sky,it was going to be a wonderful day,breakfast with his sons and then after he was trying to figure out what he was planning on doing. He looked down at Nozomu and chuckled "Nozomu calm down a little or ill have you sit on my lap while we are in public and i know you won't want that" He reached down to Toshis ass with his other hand after letting there hands go and pinching his ass while walking. A grin on his face.

Nozomu pouted at that, but calmed down. He would obey his new papa. He looked around excited, since he didn't have a lot of opportunity to do that in the past. Everything seemed so new and pretty to him.

Toshi jumped a little, when he felt someone pinching his ass. He looked at Koga, surprise on his face, which quickly turned into a smirk, when he saw the man grinning. He reached behind Koga and pinched him too. He felt kind of drunk with joy, still not beliving, that this is really happening.

Koga looked over at him and grinned more and leaned close to him "You like my ass don't you Toshi..?" He whispered softly into his ear and gripped his ass even tighter. He glanced over and watched Nozomu "Son you will sit beside me, okay?" He patter Nozomus shoulder and soon stopped at the restuarant.

Toshi only chuckeled at that, not answering. His attention was now occupied by the restaurant, they were nearing. He wondered if they are going to a fancy one or a family one. Nozomu on the other hand, still couldn't hide his excitement. When he heard he'll be sitting next to Koga, he nodded enthusiastically and grinned widely.

Koga smiled and walked over opening the door to let them inside the restuarant. Once inside he walked to a booth and stood by it, waiting for Nozomu to get in first. Leaning against the table "Come on boys I don't bite" He smirked.

• 2 weeks later...

The two boys sat down, a little nervous because it was their first time in this kind of restaurant. They wanted to act properly and not embarass their new father. "Eh, papa, will you order for me? I don't know what to choose, because everything sounds so delicious." Nozomu said to the older male, with a shy smile. Toshi just nodded, feeling a little overhelmed by everything too.

Koga ruffled his younger sons hair with a smile and leaned closer down to him "Sure but what would you like?" He glanced down to the menu he was handed and gave it to Nozomu. He then leaned back and lifted his foot and pressed it against Toshi crotch from underneath the table and smirked slightly as he lifted the menu to figure out what he wanted to eat.

Nozomu looked at the menu, but half of the things there were foreing to him. He looked for something that sounded familiar. "Papa, I think I want this." He showed the older male what he picked on the menu. "Is that okay?"

When Toshi felt something moving between his legs he tensed and looked down. When he saw Koga's foot pressing against him, he barerly stiffeled a moan and then looked around, hoping no one will notice what was happening. At least they were in a booth, so they were partially hidden from the looks.

Koga looked over at Nozomu and saw what he pointed to and then ruffled his hair "Of course son. Have what you wish, and after get a dessert." He then looked back at the menu, and then started to move his foot forward an back on Toshis crotch, a smirk on his lips. He looked over his menu over at Toshi and cleared his throat "Toshi are you okay? You look nervous or sick"

Nozomu smiled happily at that, checking the menu again, this time for dessert. He was completely engrossed in it, not noticing what was happening around him. Toshi on the other hand, couldn't concentrate on his menu at all. He was hard now and Koga's foot moving over him felt good. He managed a forced smile at the older male's teasing words and said with a hoarse voice, "I'm okay.." He won't give the man the satisfaction and ask him to stop; he didn't like loosing in games.

Koga smirked and simply pressed his foot harder against his crotch and rubbed a little faster,glancing back down at his menu and nodded "Let me know if you need something" He found what he wanted,which was his usual barbeque chicken with macaroni and some mashed potatoes then glanced around and called for the waitress. Within seconds she rushed over and smiled "Can I get you something Koga?" She knew him,he always came in here with his boss,she looked at the boys.

"Are these two your sons? I never knew you got married"

"No,I never married they are my adopted sons"

"Oh I'm sorry" She blushed.

"Anyways...Ill be having my usual and Nozomu here will be having the special buffalo wings and potato wedges with a glass of chocolate milk,and with mine ill have my favorite the white margarita" He glanced at Toshi

"Alright and you young man?" She finished writing down and then looked to the other.

"Toshi..Order" He nudged his crotch roughly and grinned.

Toshi barely managed to stiffle a moan and he saw his brother looking at him funny and Koga looking all pleased. He was breathing hard already, the tension in his groin getting unberable. "I-i'll..have the same as my brother please" he somehow got out, his teeth clenched thightly together. The next moment, he felt his body tensing, comming into his pants. He closed his eyes, exhaling hard and groaning a little, not caring if anyone sees him like this. It felt too good.

Koga smirked and sat up more and ruffled Nozomus hair playfully, he had satisfied Toshi and himself but fuck now he was hard. The waitress smiled happily writing it down "Ill be back soon" She turned and walked off leaving the three alone. He looked at Nozomu, and whispered into his ear "Pull down your pants and ride daddies cock, Toshi already came now your turn son"

"W-what?? When did Toshi came?" Nozomu pouted, then climbed into Koga's lap. "I want to come too" he said and giggled. Toshi was trying to calm himself down, when he noticed his brother climbing into the older male's lap. "You two aren't serious! We are in a public place!" he hissed, looking around again, hoping that no one will look their way.

Koga grinned and watched Nozomu, and reached in front of him grabbing his dick rubbing it "Ride daddy. Daddy is hard..." He glanced at Toshi and tilted his head "Just keep watch okay? Let him enjoy himself son."

Toshi protested, appalled. "No..no way! If you are doing this here, I'll just act as if I don't know you. At least use a bathroom.." But his suggestion came too late; his little brother already had his pants down, trying to put Koga's shaft in. "Papa, I'm too tight, it doesn't want to go in!" Nozomu whinned, breathless from the effort.

"Allow me to help you" Koga pushed him forward into the table a bit before he thrusted up inside his sons tight ass and groaned softly pulling him back into his chest. He licked his lips and relaxed against the back of the booth watching both Toshi and Nozomu for a moment before he bucked his hips up forcing his shaft in deeper. "Ride daddy,it's inside you"

Nozomu just nodded, starting to move slowly. He was starting to get used to this feeling of being stretched, able to enjoy this to the fullest. There were little moans escaping his lips, so he buried his head in Koga's neck to mute them, while he quickened the tempo.

Toshi couldn't help himself; when he heard his brother moaning, his eyes wandered to the pair in front of him involuntary. And the sight was really arousing to watch. His brother was too cute and Toshi wished, he would be riding him right now.

Koga gripped his hips and smirked widely knowing Nozomu was enjoying this he was too but he didn't think Toshi was going to forgive him. Hearing the tiny moans he groaned softly moaning with him but they were louder than his because he didn't know how to quiet himself without hurting his son. He looked at Toshi and loved that he was liking what was happening but he knew the only reason he watched was because he liked his brother and wanted to fuck him, he would never want his father to fuck him.

Toshi was getting more and more aroused, watching his little brother enjoying himself, but when Koga started to moan, he couldn't take it anymore. He leaned over the table, kissing the older male. "This is just because you were being too loud," he explained, but he still blushed, when he kissed him again.