Master x slave brothers {17+} with Ayakashiu

Shinobux

Koga caressed his cheek and nodded his head and sat up slowly and kissed him again "Let's go to your room" He looked over at Nozomu and saw his eyes open but stayed quiet,he leaned over kissing his forehead gently and whispered softly so only Nozomu could hear "I will be back please don't move no matter what you hear"

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ayakashiu

• Shinobux

Toshi felt relieved. He didn't want his brother to see this again, but he craved the pleasure only Koga could give him. He went to his room and when they were in, he closed and locked the door. "Just to be safe.." he said, awkwardly approaching the older male, kissing him shyly.

Nozomu, now fully awake, was a little disappointed, because his brother and Koga left. He wanted to watch them and he wondered what they were doing now. Why couldn't they all do it together again? But Koga did say he'll come back and Nozomu felt himself hardening. He rolled on his back, imagining his brother and Koga together, while his hand sliped under his pants.

Koga gripped the boys wrists once he was close and began kissing him back loving how the boy was shy when he kissed him. He slipped his hand into Toshis pants and grabbed his shaft,and then pulled off his pants to get a better view,he looked down at his shaft and examined his body "Toshi..you sure you want more? You won't get mad at me if I get to rough right?" He grinned more.

Toshi was fully aroused by now and he wanted Koga to just shut up and fuck him. He didn't know when he became like this, but when he was around the older male, he became a completely different person, with cravings he didn't know he had before. He moand as the older male's hand wrapped around his shaft, answering him "I..I want more. You can do whtever you want to me Koga, I won't be mad."

Nozomu never touched himself before, but now that he did, he realized it felt amazing. He caressed the tip of his shaft, moaning at the feeling, then he started to jerk off. His breathing was ragged already and he was so aroused, when he remembered that night and what the three of them did. He squeezed his shaft harder, moaning becasue a new wave of pleasure hit his body.

Koga grinned and turned him around and shoved him up against the wall roughly,before he pulled off his own pants. He rubbed his shaft along Toshis ass and then forced it inside roughly with a loud grunt. He gripped his waist before he began to thrust hard and deep inside the mans tight ass. He blushed picturing Nozomu,he would fuck him after but right now he was fucking the loud one,he wanted him to be loud so he bound the boys wrists behind his back "Cry out Toshi! Now!!" He demanded.

The mix of pain and pleasure felt so good. Toshi felt everything fading, only the feeling of being penetrated left. When the older male grabed his hands and pushed them behind his back, Toshi obeyed him and cried out. He couldn't help but moan at this, the pain only making him aroused more. "H-harder..Koga..do it harder" he managed to say, before another moan escaped his lips. He was so close to coming and he needed more.

Nozomu heard a cry; it was his brother. He stoped what he was doing, raising up so he was sitting. He knew what the other two were doing, but he still felt a pang of jealousy. Why did Koga decided to satisfy his brother first? Did he liked him more?

Koga grunted and thrusted harder as he wanted,he gripped his waist tightly and moaned "I..I'm cumming!" He gasped and released rather quickly,he panted and looked toward the door wanting to get back to Nozomu cause he knew the boy heard them. He pulled out and turned him around before kissing him hard and smiling "I'm gonna go check on Nozomu you rest okay?" He looked into his eyes with a grin,he was going to do more than check on him.

Toshi was still not satisfied and he wasn't comfortable with the man spending time with his little brother. He knew what the blonde had in mind and he planned to stop him from doing that. He moved, so he stood between the doors and him. "Nozomu is just fine, you should let him sleep." He didn't know what to do, so he dropped on his knees before the older man, trying to sound seductive. "Why don't you stay here and let me make you come again?" Then he grabbed his cock, licking the tip of it, tasting his cum.

Koga looked at him and nodded,he wanted and needed to get back to Nozomu he had told him he'd be back. He gasped as his shaft was touched but moaned softly feeling his tongue,a tint of blush covered his cheeks before he grabbed his head and forced his shaft into the boys mouth. "You let me fuck this small mouth Toshi and then you may fuck your master if you want me to stay" He grinned knowing he wouldn't do it.

Toshi liked how big the oler male's cock was, filling his mouth. He sucked as hard as he could, moving up and down. He didn't want Koga to touch his brother, although Nozomu wasn't as innocent as he used to be, after that night. But Toshi still wanted to protect him, that was his duty. He decided he will try to keep the blonde occupied, so he will forget about his brother, but he didn't want to think of what he'll have to do to accomplish that.

Koga leaned his head back and let out loud moans enjoying the feeling of being sucked on. He gripped harder on his head and thrusted inside his mouth rougher feeling like he was gunna cum but didn't want to cum too soon,he held it back and wondered if this boy had a clue on what they were going to do.

Toshi was enjoying this way too much. He was so hard, that it almost hurt. While he sucked on the man's cock, he put his hand on his balls, touching them too. He hoped that the older male would fuck him again. He craved that pain again, bringing him so much pleasure and release.

Nozomu was tired of sitting on his bed and waiting. He started pacing around Koga's room, wondering what was taking him so long. He was fully aroused from touching himself earlier and he wanted Koga to give him the release.

Koga grunted and moaned louder before he released his cum in his mouth,panting he pulled back and grabbed the man by his hair yanking him up and pushing him on the bed "I need to check on your brother,I told him I'd be back he was awake before we left the room" He pulled his pants up and walked out of the room heading back to his and left it open,when he saw Nozomu was pacing he frowned "I hope I didn't keep you waiting to long lovie" He grinned and walked toward him

Toshi cleaned his mouth, pissed at Koga. The man was clearly stronger than him and clearly he was fixated on his little brother! He was lying there on the bed, still fully aroused, since he didn't come, and he didn't know if it's a good idea to go in front of his brother this way. He won't be able to hide his errection and he really didn't want his brother to see him like this again!

Nozomu was really happy when he saw Koga. He wanted to run to him and hug him, but he managed to restrain himself, so he just grinned widely. "Nope, you didn't" he answered him, waiting for Koga to make the next move.

Koga knelt down and touched his crotch "I see your happy to see me,why don't we take this to the bed and maybe have another three some with Toshi once I am done fucking you" He grinned and picked him up and carried him to the bed before he laid him down on his stomach,and pulled his pants off then Nozomus and slipped a finger into his ass roughly. "You gonna moan to your master?" He began fingering his ass slowly and teasingly until the boy obeyed him about moaning for him. He grinned and nibbled on his earlobe softly.

Nozomu wasn't sure, that he liked the way Koga talked, but when he felt his finger inside him, he forgot about that. He obeyed his order and moaned; he would obey anything Koga ordered. He raised his hips a little, so the older man could slip his finger even deeper, moaning at that too.

Toshi cursed and decided that he will take care of himself. He rushed to the bathroom, jerking himself off. When he was done, he cleaned himself hurriedly, then ran to Koga's bedroom.

Koga grinned and pushed his finger in a bit deeper swirling it around inside roughly,he grunted and bit his lip hard listening to him moaning. He got suddenly hard and wanted to do more to the smaller boy but waited for a few minutes,he shoved a couple more fingers into his ass and began to thrust them hard and roughly getting him ready. He pulled his waist so he pushed them in a bit deeper and moaned feeling his ass,he enjoyed this.

The feeling of being stretched, when Koga inserted more fingers, was amazing. Nozomu was enjoying this so much, he completely forgot about being decent. He made sounds he never thought he would make, begging the older male to give him more.

What he saw in Koga's bedroom, shocked him. He did expect the blonde to do something like this to his little brother, but what really shocked him, was his reaction to the scene in front of his eyes. Seeing his little brother's face, twisted with pleasure, he couldn't help but imagine him under himself. He got an instant erection, not knowing if it would be better to leave or to stay and make them stop with what they were doing.

Koga heard footsteps and just pushed his fingers in and out roughly with a smile,he turned his head seeing Toshi and motioned for him to join them. He turned his focus on the smaller male and pulled his fingers out "Do you wish for bigger Nozomu?" He watched and started pulling off his own pants waiting for an answer.

Nozomu groaned when the fingers were removed, feeling empty and definitely wanting for something bigger. He begged the older male. "Yes! Please Koga put it inside." It was then that he noticed his brother standing at the doors and he blushed. He wasn't used with his older brother seeing him like that.

Toshi was still indecisive and when the blonde wanted them to join, he was ready to bail, but then his eyes met his brother's. He bit his lip and said with a pleading voice. "Nozomu, you shouldn't be doing this with him." He felt guilty for saying that, since he himself just done the same thing.

Nozomu pouted, hearing his borther's words. "But I want to Toshi. It feels so good!" He noticed a bulge on his brother's pants, realising he is aroused. "And Toshi, you want to do it too right? Do you want me to put it in my mouth?" He wasn't worried that they shouldn't do this as brothers, since Koga said it was okay.

Toshi groaned, so damn tempted by his brother's words. He knew he shouldn't, but the tought of his little brother sucking on him, was enough to almost push him over the edge. He slowly approached the two, sighting contentedly, when Nozomu licked the tip of his cock.

Koga grinned watching the two brothers and when Nozomu took his brother dick in his mouth and was licking it,he groaned and pulled the boys ass towards him and leaned over him as he forced his big dick right into his ass slowly. He moaned softly and started to push in and out of his little slave boy roughly,looking up at Toshi with a wide evil grin "You enjoy this too much huh?" He gripped the boys waist and with a grunt he forced his dick all the way in and blood appeared on the sheets,he had never went all the way into Nozomu before,but he did it to make him feel good and to upset the boys brother.

Nozomu liked the taste of his brother's shaft, he enjoyed licking it and sucking on it. But then Koga forced himself into him and stretched him over his limits. He screamed at the pain, even though it still felt good. But he prefered when Koga was more gentle.

Toshi was turned off immediately, when he saw the blood. "Nozomu!" he screamed, then turned to the older man, also screaming. "Why are you doing this to him?? Can't you see you're hurting him?" But he stopped talking, when Nozomu grabbed his hand and said "It's okay Toshi, I'm alright." then turning to Koga, he said "Please Koga, can you be more gentle."

Koga touched his cheek and smiled "Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" He leaned down and kissed Nozomu on the lips gently and then started to thrust slowly in an out of him. He watched the two boys and grunted softly,he didn't mean to hurt Nozomu but didn't intend on going gentle with his brother,he would be more rougher. He closed his eyes and panted heavily.

Nozomu was starting to enjoy it again. While Koga got into a rythm, trusting inside him, he moaned. He turned his head to Toshi again, seeing that his erection is smaller than before. He tried grabbing it, but his brother stepped away.

Toshi was so pissed at Koga, for hurting his little brother. He kneeled down in front of the bed, so that he was head to head with Nozomu. He cupped his face, making sure that he's really okay, not hurting anymore. All he saw there was pleasure. He caressed his lower lip with his finger, biting his own when he thought about kissing him. They did so much together already, would it be so wrong if he stole one kiss now? He decided and pressed his lips against his brother's, kissing him gently.

Koga glared as he watched them kiss and scoffed pulling out then slammed inside him again,rougher than before "Toshi either leave or join us I'd like alone time with this little pet" He chuckled and thrusted slowly like before so to not cause him more pain,he wanted only pleasure for now. He leaned over Nozomu once more and met Toshis eyes and grinned as he gripped the smaller boys cock in his hand and began jerking it off while he was thrusting.