Sex: Male

Race: Human

Master/Slave: Master

Personality: differs per situation

Ayakashius characters:

Anime-boy-cool-hoodie-manga-Favim.com-410734.jpg

Name: Nozomu

Appearance: brown hair, green eyes, the cute one of the two brothers

Personality: carefree, always relies on his older brother, to get him out of trouble, adorable

tumblr_mlf8y3ujEB1rxpxd5o1_500_zps938cb649.png

Name: Toshi

Appearance: black hair, green eyes, wears glasses

Personality: serious, responsible, always takes care of his little brother and puts him in first place

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a quiet evening and Koga was enjoying his day by sitting in his pool out back of his house,the water of course was really cool and relaxing. Today was the day he had planned to go in search of finding a slave or two,he was very interested in possibly having young brother's that would keep him company but not many slave auctions had any slaves up for sale that he was interested in. He gave a soft frustrating sigh and was about to call it a day when his phone rang.

"who could that be?" He thought to himself as he answered.

Hearing a couple angry voices and then silence he climbed out of his pool,his boss had called and told him that there was two boys running from a nearby house fire. Hanging up he placed his phone down on the table outside and placed his dry clothes on rather quickly.

"This is my chance to get two slaves" He thought to himself as he put his hat ontop of his head and walked around the side of his house. His blonde hair was covering his eyes as he walked out of his yard to head to where this fire was,he was a bit interested in what he would possibly find.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ayakashiu

• Shinobux

Toshi could hear his heart thumping in his ears. His only thoughts, were how to get his little brother out of here. They were in the middle of hell, or at least he imagined hell looked like this. Fire was all around the two of them, the heat and the smoke making breathing hard. "I'll get you out of here" he said to Nozomu, thightly gripping his hand, spotting a window through red flames. They managed to break out, but Toshi knew they weren't out of danger, they needed to get away from that house, as far away as possible.

He could feel tears, sliding down his cheeks, cooling his hot skin. Nozomu knew he was useless right now, making his brother take care of everything, like always. He knew their lives were at stake there, but he couldn't make his body move. He was never so scared in his life before. He felt his brother pulling him, making him run, but his legs didn't obey. He was clumsily trying to keep up, but he was only a burden to his brother. Since his eyes were full of tears, he couldn't see properly, but he could recognize a blurred figure, coming towards them. Nozomu tried to warn his brother, but when he opened his mouth, nothing came out.

Koga stopped as he spotted the two boys running down the street a grin on his face,the smell of smoke and the fire flames were big and the house was destroyed. He grabbed the boys as they ran by him and looked down into their eyes,his brown eyes gazing into the boys eyes. Looking towards the fire he shook his head at the sight,and the boys life was lost in the burning house. Ruffling both of the boys hair sweetly he pulled them close to his chest "I'll help you boys,what happened?" His mind was running over his eventful days with them,and he was going to enjoy seeing these two boys that he thought were slaves in pure pleasurable pain.

Toshi knew that he had made a mistake, by not observing the surroundings enough. He was making plans in his head, about how to take care of them both from now on, and he didn't notice the figure, coming towards them, so he was really surprised, when someone suddenly grabed him. This person ruffled his hair and embraced him and his brother, making Toshi really confused. Will this person really help them, he wondered, and that's when he heard his brother say, "w-we are r-running away from t-that fire..c-c-can you really help us?" He just squeezed his brother's hand thightly, trying to shut him up. He didn't trust this guy, people just don't act nice, if there is no gain for them in it. He said with a hoarse voice "we are okay..we just..need to find a doctor..we are on our way to the hospital right now actually, so we don't need your help. But thanks anyway..I guess." He hoped, his excuse will make this man leave them alone. They were in enough trouble already.

Koga watched the two boys his hazel eyes scanning them both,then he knelt down to the youngest one "I really can help you. If you don't want the police involved then follow me to my place you two are welcome to crash there for a couple days" He took off his jacket and placed it around the young one. Once he stood up right he watched the oldest one ad shook his head "My name is Koga,I promise your protected at my house"

Nozomu was surprised, when the man who stopped them gave him his coat. He was feeling grateful and hopeful; maybe this guy can really help them. It would be bad if the police got involved. He looked to his brother, to see what was his opinion of this and what he saw, scared him. His older brother's eyes, the exact same eyes he had, were filled with anger. He gently touched him and whispered "Toshi..".

When he heard his brother whispering his name, Toshi couldn't hold it inside anymore. How could this guy just touch his brother so casualy? No one was allowed to do that! Feelling the need to protect him, he burst out "We don't need your help! Or want it..so you can just leave us alone now. And you can take your coat..Nozomu, give it back to him!".

When Nozomu heard what his borther said, he got angry too. This person..no, he said his name was Koga..so this Koga only wanted to help them and they really needed help! So he just decided, he will take care of things himself for a change, not relying on his brother. "Toshi, no, i won't give the coat back. Koga is only trying to help and you are only being rude!" Nozomu turned to the other guy. "Thank you, you are very nice. If you have a place for me at your house, i'll gladly accept it." He knew his brother would follow him wherever he would go.

Koga watched the youngest and smiled sweetly at him,he was glad that the young one was friendly but when he glanced at the oldest of the two he knew he was angry and something was probably gonna happen. When he heard him say what he wanted,he simply shook his head and sighed in annoyance, he figured he didn't like how he touched his brother.

Upon hearing the youngest he simply held out his hand to him with somewhat of an evil grin on his face as he waited patiently. "I have a guest bedroom for you but since your brother won't be joining you,then you get the bigger room."

Nozomu grasped Koga's hand, like the stranger was the solution for all his troubles. He smiled at the man with grateful look in his eyes, totally ignoring his big brother, just walking away with Koga. He didn't need to look at Toshi to know, that he will follow them.

Toshi was in shock. His younger brother just took the offer and left with that guy. How can Nozomu be so stupid, he though to himself, but he knew he can't just abandon him. God knows, what this Koga guy will do to him otherwise. So he run after them, catching his brother's hand, pulling him away from Koga. "Fine, we'll go with you, but don't get any strange ideas!" he told the blonde guy.

Koga walked down the street casually like he always did,and listened to everything in the area. Glancing down at the boy with an evil little smirk on his pale lips. He liked the young one,he was nice and seemed to follow anything if you asked. Turning his attention to the oldest one he nodded "simply follow my rules and nothing bad happens"

Reaching his destination he just simply swiped a card that he pulled out of his pocket in the card machine and the door unlocked. He pushed it open and held it for them. His house was new and was built out of oak wood and smelled so lovely once you entered.

Toshi was realizing this really was a very bad idea indeed. The guy looked like he was full of money, so he was probably used to having everything done his way. And he didn't like the look of the lock. If it could be open only with a card, then they were trapped inside, with no way to get out. While he was thinking that, he heard the door shut behind them. Well, I guess it's too late to think about that now, he thought to himself, looking around the interior of the house, spotting his brother, running around all excited.

Nozomu was really happy. He couldn't belive his luck - the house was so pretty and smelled so nice. He was excited to see other rooms too, so he was running from one door to another, opening them and looking inside. "wow your house is really nice Koga" he said to the blond male "can we see our room now, please?"

Watching the very active young boy of the two,he just shook his head and smiled slightly. He walked over to him and held out his hand "If you let me bring you,of course if your brother is okay with it" He said slightly annoyed since his brother didn't really like him all that well it seemed. His attention went to the older brother who was just staring at him,he narrowed his eyes and scoffed "go upstairs,it's the last door on the right,Ill be up in a minute to help you get things settled" For now he was going to treat them like guests and be nice,but in the morning it would change.

Toshi just decided to be quiet. They were now in this man's house, so they might as well get the best out of it and then disappear. If he could hold of the police, that would help them a lot. But he was so tired and didn't trust himself to speak. Yes, it would be the best if he stayed quiet, so he just followed the older man's instructions and went to his room. He immediately fell on the bed, his eyes closing involuntarily. His last concious thoughts were about his brother, if he will be safe, alone with that man..

Nozomu was getting really excited to see his room. He grabbed Koga's stretched hand, tuging at it like a 5-year-old kid. "Come on, let's go already! Please, Koga." He smiled widely, while saying that, hoping that he will get to sleep on a soft bed today and eat as much as he wanted. He saw his brother leave already, but he just ignored him. They will talk later and finally for once, Toshi will have to admit Nozomu was right! He looked forward to that.

Koga watched the other brother and then with his hand being tugged on he had no choice but to take the little boy. He chuckled and nodded,as he started to walk up stairs with the young boy,and then reached the room where he would staying at,opening the door he turned the light on for him. The walls were a blue,and the furniture brand new never been used and yet he wanted the boys to be the first to test them out. Leaning on the door frame he released the boys hand and sighed with relief "I hope it's to your liking kid,and your brother I should go check up on him."

With that being said he turned and walked across the hall to the older boys room and knocked on the door polietly and waited before he stepped into the room. He glanced over and saw him laying down,he thought he might be tired so he slowly walked over towards him "Toshi? I believe that is your name,how are you liking your room?" He asked him as he narrowed his eyes slightly.

Toshi heard someone calling him from far away. He heard the voice asking him something, becoming clearer and clearer as he was starting to wake up. When he finally realized, he must have fallen asleep, he jumped out of the bed quickly, but since he was still all groggy from the sleep, his legs got caught up in blankets and he started falling. The only thing he could grab hold of, was the person standing in front of him, so they both went tumbling down. Toshi realized, he was all tangled in blankets and that Koga was lying beneath him. He quickly started to apologize, trying to get up, but his legs didn't hold him. He realized he probably sprained an ankle. "Fuck..I'm really sorry..I didn't mean to hurt you or anything!" he was trying to explain, not wanting the man to throw him and his brother out.

Nozomu was really happy in his room. It was beautiful and it looked completly new. He heard a noise, but he just shrugged his shoulders, thinking something must have fallen somewhere in the house. He fell on his new bed; it was so soft. He started laughing suddenly. Finally, their luck has turned!

Koga watched him but before he could react he suddenly was on the floor and underneath the boy. He gripped his shirt and smiled whispering into his ear "Relax Toshi,I am fine" He sat up and looked at the boy, his hand moving down his back slowly and he held him tightly to his chest so he didn't pull away. A grin now on his face,if he could have just a little fun with him he would then do the same to the younger,but he would have to wait. He quickly flipped them over and covered his mouth "Stay quiet or ill throw you both out on the streets" he whispered softly and leaned closer to his face.

When Toshi felt the other man's breath on his ears and heard his whisper, he got goose bumps all over his body. He felt a hand on his back, moving down slowly. His mind stopped working for a second, so he couldn't pull away immediately. "What does he think he's doing??" he then thought to himself panickly, but he was suddenly on his back, the older man on top of him, his hand covering Toshi's mouth. He tried to free himself, but when he heard the words the other man said, he froze. He knew that if they were thrown out, the police would certainly catch them. He had to take care of his brother, and since Koga was here, that meant that Nozomu was safe..at least for the moment. He only nodded then, showing that he has no intention to resist, but dreading what the blonde might want of him. His heart started beating really fast, when the other man's face came closer to his.

Koga pulled his hand away from his mouth and leaned down pressing his soft pink lips to the raven haired boys lips kissing him quietly. While he kissed him he used this moment to slip his hand into his pants and gripped Toshis soft warm member in his pants and slowly started to rub it gently with his hand a bit roughly. He parted their lips slowly and looked into his eyes smirking,he knew the raven haired boy wouldn't speak or call out for help cause he cared about his little brother.

"This isn't happening!" was what Toshi was thinking. He couldn't belive Koga was really kissing him. Suddenly he realized the man's hand was sliping into his pants, but he dared not to move. "Better me than my brother" he thought. He didn't enjoy it, but when the blonde started to rub him, his breathing quickend and he felt he was getting hard. It was so long, when he last felt this. When Koga smirked, a wave of rage hit him. "Why are you doing this to me?" he asked the other man, "Does no woman want you? One would think, that they would at least want you for your money, if you can't offer anything else." He smirked. Those words were meant to hurt the blonde, but he realized in the same moment, that it probably wasn't wise to make him mad. Their lives depended on this man, right now.

Koga narrowed his eyes as he gripped the ravens member rougher and quickened his movements as he listened to him. He shook his head,what didn't this boy get he never liked girls and never showed interest. He wasn't hurt by what he had said to him more angry than anything,it would take alot more to hurt him and this was not affecting him. His eyes wandered down to his crotch as he was still rubbing him more roughly,he used his other hand to tear off his pants instead of taking them off.

"I don't think you should question what I do boy,besides you care about your brother right? don't want this to happen to him do you?" He grinned

Toshi's eyes opend wide, when he heard what Koga said. "You keep your hands off my brother!" he said angrily, but a moan escaped his lips then, making him unable to continue talking. The blonde's movements were really quick now and Toshi was fully aroused. He missed this feeling so much. Because their parents died, he had to take care of his brother, always thinking of him first. But this felt so good, although a part of his brain was screaming at him, that it was wrong. He couldn't help it, he came and it was the best feeling in the world, but the reality came chrashing back soon. He realized he just came because of a man; he felt disgusted by himself. He wanted to push the other man off, but he didn't even bulge. "Aren't you finished with me now??" he asked, wanting to get under a shower as soon as possible, to wash away his disgrace.

Koga laughed at his pathetic threat but once the boy came he pulled away and stood. He grabbed a tissue and wiped off the mess on his hand,and headed out of the room. He smirked and shut the door behind him,as he made his way down the hall thinking a bit and went into the kitchen pulling out a bag of popcorn. He whistled to the younger boy.

"Kid! Come eat,I only have popcorn hope that is enough" He hollered up the stairs to Nozomu.

Toshi couldn't stand up, so he just lay there, on the floor, half-naked, with his own cum all over him. He heard Koga call Nozomu and that made him move, but he realized he can't let his younger brother see him like this. He went to the bathroom, wanting to take a quick shower, before checking if his brother was ok.

Nozomu already looked all around his new room and was slowly getting bored. That was when he heard Koga calling him. He run to the kitchen, excited. "Wow, popcorn? I hadn't eaten it in ages!" he exclaimed. "Koga, you really are the coolest, you know? But don't tell my brother, since he is the pain in the ass when it comes to fun things!" He laughed, stretching his hand for the bag of popcorn Koga was holding.

Koga watched him run into the kitchen and smiled a bit, Nozomu reminded him of his brother who had died a few years ago. That is when all this master crap happened,he had gotten lonely since his brothers sudden death,but he pushed that memory away and knelt down handing him the bag of popcorn nodding "Your brother is laying in his room sleeping,I already checked on him." He ruffled the boys hair before he turned and walked to the counter pouring some juice into a glass and set it on the table.

He liked the younger boy,but the other was interesting he spiked his interest alot but the younger one was still on his mind to try out. He watched him and pushed his hand through his hair "Nozomu.. Would you like to maybe come watch a movie with me in my room? It will probably be scary to sleep alone in that big room" He said as he took a drink of his water that was sitting next to him.

Nozomu liked how Koga ruffled his hair. His brother never did that; he never wanted to watch movies with him either. Toshi always said he had more important things to do, that he has to take care of him both. He was way too serious, Nozomu thought. "Yes, that would be really nice" he told the older man, smiling at him. "And me and my brother usually sleep together, so I'm really not used to sleeping alone" he added, blushing a little, "But I guess I can just sneak in his room after; he won't mind and I don't want to bother you."

Toshi took a really quick shower, but then he realized he doesn't have any clothes. That man ripped his pants before and his shirt was burned through on several spots. Wearing only a towel, he run back to the room, rummaging through the closets, to find some clothes. But there weren't any. "Shit" he cursed, pulling his hair. He was really worried about his brother spending time alone with that man. "Well i don't really have a choice" he thought, walking toward kitchen only with a towel around his hips, his hair still wet and dripping.

Koga put the glass away in the sink and walked over to Nozomu and gently grabbed his waist pulling him close and knelt down to him smiling still "Please don't bother your brother,you can always crash in my room. I hardly sleep so ill be up doing work all night" He heard footsteps and glanced up seeing Toshi and his eyes narrowed at him gripping Nozomu tightly. He wasn't going to harm the boy just yet,so Toshi had no reason to worry just yet.

Seeing him only in a towel his eyes opened once more and he released the boy and walked over to the stairs "Toshi,please dress yourself. There are clothes in your brothers closet for you, hope they fit" He grumbled lowly to the older male before he returned to Nozomu "You can take the popcorn into the room,lets go and not disturb your brother okay?"