Master x slave brothers {17+} with Ayakashiu

Shinobux

Toshi went straight to bed after the shower, not his bed of course, since his brother was sleeping there. Even though he knew his brother needed to be washed, he left him be. He just couldn't touch him right now, since he grasped the meaning of the night they spend together. He actually fucked his little brother and watch him get fucked..several times! He fell asleep almos as soon as his head hit the pillow, fortunately for him, dreaming nothing.

When he woke up in the morning, he first went to check on his brother. When he opened the door and peered inside the room, he noticed that Nozomu is still sleeping, so he left. The next stop was Koga's room, since they needed to seriously talk about what happened! When he knocked on the door, he didn't get an answer. He tried again, still nothing. He opened the door and noticed that the light in the bathroom was on and that the water was leaking out. He went to check it, having a bad feeeling about this, and found Koga slumped in the shower, water running down on him. He quickly turned it off, shaking the man, noticing he's ice cold, so he quickly dried him off and carried to the bed. He shook him again, until the older man opened his eyes.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ayakashiu

• Shinobux

Koga slowly opened his eyes being very weak and sick obviously, he couldn't see who found him like this,but was greatful. He coughed but soon felt sick and his body was still cold extremely cold but he wasn't sure why,he tried to touch who was with him but his arms were so stiff. He whispered through frozen lips "Take me to the hospital.."

When he first saw Koga like this, Toshi was afraid this might happen. They couldn't go to the hospital, since someone might recognize them and he would never expose his little brother like that. So he needed to think of something else. "Sorry, but a hospital is a no go" he said to the older male, putting a hand on his forehead. He was really hot, so he was probably running a fever and before he coughed. Toshi concluded it was probably a really bad cold or a flu, so he rushed to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom, hoping Koga keeped it well stashed. He found a few pills and a cough sirup, that might be usefull and took them back to the sick man. He made him swallow the pills and the sirup, then sat beside his bed and hoped that the older man will be better soon. If not, there will be no other way but to take him to the hospital.

While Koga was unconciouss, Toshi took care of him, avoiding his brother as much as possible, by making himself busy with housework. The whole day passed already, but Koga still didn't wake up. Did the medicine help, but only needed time for the effects to show, or it wasn't helping at all? Toshi couldn't really say. He was just trying to clean him with a wet towel, when the older man stirred.

Koga opened his eyes later that night,he was still horribly sick and couldn't understand why he had become so sick just the night before he had sex with the two boys he enslaved. He glanced around the room his vision still slowly returning,he saw a figure and at first he thought it would be Nozomu but once he saw Toshi fully he slowly relaxed and watched him. His body was still ice cold and his temperature was still probably high as anything,the only thing on his mind right now was the two boys,he whispered "D..did you g..guys find s..something to e..e..eat yet?" He coughed and his body shook in pain.

Toshi flinched when he heard the older man's voice; he didn't expect that he'll be able to talk. "Erm..yes, yes of course, we did." He answered, surprised that this was the first thing the man asked. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all. But Toshi still needed to be on his guard, he didn't forget about that night they spend together. That should have never happened! He still felt the guilt washing over him. "So how are you feeling?" he asked the blonde, adding nervously "oh, I just planned to clean you a little bit..you don't mind, right?"

Koga nodded and a faint little smile appeared on his lips but then he soon felt pain and he frowned "Of course go ahead" He whispered and slowly turned over onto his side and gripped the sheets. All he could worry about where the two boys,and he didn't want them starving to death,he coughed and shook "T..toshi? Is your brother okay? Does he hurt?" He closed his eyes tightly and tried to ignore the pain and listen to the boy speak to him.

Toshi started to gently clean the other male, trying not to remember what he did to this body the other night. When he heard the question, he stopped for a moment, then moving on, he tried to say nonchalantly "yes, he's okay." He wasn't comfortable speaking about his little brother with Koga. He decided, he will try and keep them apart as much as he would be able too. Nozomu became way too attached to this man. They didn't talk much all this time, since Toshi was avoiding him, but he knew they will have too..soon! They needed to clear some things up. He so wasn't looking forward to that..

Koga turned his head and looked at Toshi and nodded "Can you please have him come see me when your finished I need to speak to him about a couple things" He slowly sat up feeling like he was going to break he grunted and clenched his chest tightly and tensed up a bit "Please" He whispered before he laid back down and tried to relax his body,right now all he needed was some soup and medicine. "Also once your done and have asked Nozomu to come here,could you fix me some soup and get some medicine from the cabinet in the bathroom above the sink" He closed his eyes tightly.

Toshi tensed up again, not knowing what to say to the older male. "Oh..you want to see him? Why? What do you want to talk about?" Then he saw him sitting up and he tried to help him, seeing how bad he's feeling. "Okay okay, no problem, you'll get some soup, just relax and rest now. And I already found and give you some medicine. After you're done eating, you should take the pills again." Toshi stood up, heading to the door, then coming up with an idea "And maybe it will be better, if Nozomu stays away for a while. He could pick something up from you and I really don't want him getting sick. Neither do you, right?"

Koga sighed "I'd like to speak to him now Toshi or ill go find him myself despite the pain I am currently in." He sat up once more and shook a bit "He won't catch anything from me,I am just cold and running a slight fever" He shook his head wandering why the boy was resisting and not allowing him to see Nozomu,had something happened? How long was he out because of him getting sick.

"Tsk. Why do you have to be so stubborn! Fine, you can talk to him while I'm preparing the soup. You're too weak to do anything to him, anyway." Toshi answered angrily, storming out of the room, going to find his brother. He first checked their rooms, but they were empty. Then he went to the kitchen, but no one was there either. He quickly checked the fridge for a soup, putting it on the stove, so it'll heat. He checked the living room next and there is where he found his little brother. He was sitting on the couch, hugging his legs, just staring somewhere off in space. Toshi cleared his troath, to get his brother's attention, feeling awkward. "Nozomu? Koga is awake and he said he wants to talk to you.."

Nozomu was lost in thought, when he heard his brother clearing his throat. He turned around, happy that they will finally talk about that night. His bother was avoiding him from then and Nozomu had the feeling, he was angry at him. But his borther didn't come to talk, he just gave him the message from Koga. Nozomu felt a pang of sadness, but also of excitement that Koga was awake. he really wanted to speak to him too and make sure he's ok. "Okay, I'll go to him right away!" he answered to his brother, rushing into Koga's room without knocking. He stopped awkwardly in front of his bed, not knowing what to say.

Koga sat up slowly looking over at the little boy and tensed "N..nozomu please don't be scared okay?" He grabbed his hand gently and pulled him up onto the bed and wrapped his cold weak arms around him gently and held him close to his cold shivering body. He hoped the boy wouldn't get sick or catch anything while he held him,he sighed "I am sorry about what happened to you..I shouldn't not have drugged you,but you enjoyed it right? You still feel the lust and want more don't you?"

Nozomu was so happy that at least one person isn't mad at him, so he hugged Koga back. He was still uncomfortable about the night they spend together, but the older male was right, he did enjoy it. He never felt anything like he did that time, so he did want more, but he couldn't shake the feeling, that what they did was bad. He answered uncertanly "well..I did enjoy it..but..why did you need to drug me? That wasn't really nice. And..is it really okay for us to be doing that? I mean..Toshi is my brother right? Brothers shouldn't do things like this together." He hoped the more experienced male will shed some light, on all the confusion in his head.

Toshi paced nervously around the kitchen, willing the soup to heat up already. He was uncomfortable with his little brother being in the same room as that man.

Koga looked down at him and sighed softly "My reasoning of drugging you was so I could actually do sexual stuff without you hurting so much. I never meant to upset you Nozomu,and brothers can do that kinda thing it's called incest,if the brothers love one another it's not rape or anything it's making love" He kissed the boys forehead and rubbed his back gently "Relax ok just rest and go to sleep."

Nozomu felt a little more reassured, after what Koga told him. He loved his brother and liked what they did last night. He was happy that what they did, wasn't wrong after all. And the older male only had good intentions when he drugged him, so Nozomu didn't have any problems with forgiving him. He sighted and make himself comfortable. Having his back rubbed felt so good..

The soup was finally warm and Toshi rushed upstairs, to Koga's room. What he saw there didn't please him. His little brother was snuggled against the older male, obviously half asleep! "Nozomu!" he called him, a little too harshly "Koga needs rest right now. Don't you think it's better to not bother him?"

Koga glared at Toshi and growled weakly "Let him sleep where he wants,and I am not bothered by his presence. He held onto the boy and continued rubbing his back,trying to ignore the other. Seeing the soup he sat up slowly and his stomach growled, he bit his lip "Nozomu sleep,I gotta eat this soup" He reached for the bowl.

Toshi was pissed. Really good idea yes, to let him sleep there! What if he really gets sick? It's not like he can got to hospital! Well Nozomu is old enough, he can decide for himself. If he's so stupid that he want's to sleep there, I'll let him! Toshi passed the bowl with the soup roughly to the older male, seeing that he's reaching for it, then rushed out of the room.

Nozomu felt so good and warm in Koga's embrace. He ignored his brother and stayed there. If Koga says he doesn't mind, then there's no reason to leave! "If you need any help, just tell me okay?" he said to the older man with a sleepy voice.

Koga ignored how rude Toshi was being and gripped his bowl. He began to eat the soup quietly and leaned against the wall still next to Nozomu, he loved the feeling of the warm soup going down his throat. Once he finished he slowlt got out of bed so to not wake Nozomu and headed for the door reaching for the door knob "T..toshi" He called out into the hall.

Toshi was in his room, when he heard someone calling him. What now? he thought, annoyed. Nozomu obviously prefered Koga's company and vice versa, so he was just a burden there. So why are they calling him now? He slowly stood up from the bed, taking his time putting on clothes. He then walked to Koga's room, where the voice calling him was coming from. When he saw the older male in front of his door, he raised his eyebrows and said "Yes..?"

Koga leaned on the door facing and looked at Toshi "Sorry I need help,your brother is sound asleep. Forgive me for snapping at you" He looked away and stepped away from the door and suddenly fell into the door and it banged into the wall,he grunted "Shit!" He looked back to see if the noise woke Nozomu but he was still sound asleep,he waited for Toshi to help him.

Toshi sighted then took the blonde's hand, placing it on his shoulders, supporting him around the waist with his arm. "Come on, you need help first, let's get you to the bed." He walked slowly, since Koga was weak and when they got to the bed, they both almost chrashed on it. "Wow, easy there.." Toshi said, trying not to wake up his little brother. When the older man was lying on the bed, Toshi turned to go to the other side and pick his brother up, saying "If you need anything else, we'll be in my room, so just shout."

Koga grabbed his wrist gently after getting into the bed and weakly pulled him onto the bed and on his little brother,then he pressed his lips to the older males and groaned kissing him. He pulled him over more so he was over Kogas body,he blushed and looked up at him "Stay..." He whispered.

Toshi didn't know what to make of this. This time, Koga was really gentle, not like the last time, when he forced them to have sex. He blushed too, lying on top of him, not knowing what to answer. "Eeem..okay" he answered carefully "but we must be careful not to wake Nozomu up." He didn't even know why he agreed to stay, he should just say no and leave, taking his little brother with him! But on the other hand, he felt a kind of attraction towards the man..

Koga smirked and rubbed his back gently as he wrapped his arms around his body, smiling a bit before kissing his cheek roughly. He slowly moved his other hand down his ass and rubbed it gently listening to him "You gotta be quiet then" listening him breathe and the mans heartbeat kinda calmed him but he wanted to have a bit of fun.

Toshi barerly suppressed the moan, as the blonde's hand moved down. "W-wait.." he said, already breathing hard. "We can't do this here. Nozomu will definitely wake up..can't we..go somewhere else?" He was already getting aroused by the other man touches.

Nozomu was slowly waking up from his sleep. He felt something heavy falling on him before, waking him up, but not completely. He was still only partly awake, so when he saw the scene in front of him, he wasn't sure if he was dreaming it or if it was real. He decided to stay quiet in any case, still too sleepy to move or speak.