Guiding Star (Ryo-kun and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

"Just keep packing. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I'll be back in a minute or so to help you." Hayashi snuggled into Kairus a little before breaking away. He felt a little guilty for doing that since he realized how cuddly Kairus liked being with him. However, they had an entire month and a few weeks for that during the winter recess. In addition, the deadline was creeping up on the sophomore, and he didn't want to miss it.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• Ryo-kun

Kairus frowned when Hayashi pulled away from him so he just decided to ignore it and go back to backing his things up,he had a dull look on his face while doing it. He knew they had the break to be lovey with each other but Hayashi had said he wanted to take things slow,and he would do as he wanted without any arguments. He finished packing his clothes and moved on to the pictures,items he used every day and then stopped and sighed sitting on the bed looking at the floor waiting.

As Hayashi arrived at the registrar's office, he noticed a sign on the outside. It read, "Due to overcrowding from last year, the submission box has been removed. Please wait in line outside." Hayashi wasn't worried since he didn't see many other people waiting this long to turn in their forms. Nervously, he entered and wiped the sweat off his brow when he saw the submission box at the door of the registrar's office. It still looked badly crumpled up from the incident last year, but many applications of duct tape seemed to go a long way in allowing it to be useable again. He folded up his form and slipped it in the box before running back outside to return to the dorm building. He took the elevator up to Kairus's floor and returned to his friend's room.

"I'm back. It wasn't as crowded as I thought." He said. "Sorry I kept you waiting."

Kairus yawned and stood up taking off the sheets and pillow cases off pillows. He placed them in a hamper with the blanket and towels that also needed to be cleaned. He heard the door open and turned around "Oh it's fine I almost finished. I only have a few more clothes, and a my books to put in boxes." He finished putting the towels into the hamper and walked towards Hayashi grabbing his waist and gently pulling him close, before lifting his chin and kissing his lips gently and romantically.

Hayashi leaned into Kairus as he was swept up into the kiss. Since it seemed like he was still having a lot of trouble understanding the concept of going slow, he decided to let him have his fun this time. They had a whole month to sort things out. Hayashi liked partners who took their time with him and let him get used to the other's habits and quirks before even considering anything more. After the need for air became too great, he pulled away, a pinkish hue coloring his face.

"D-do you want to finish packing your stuff so we can get to my room?" he asked.

Kairus slowly released him and felt bad for holding onto him for so long and trying to force him to move quicker in the relationship but he was only being lovable but holding him and wanting to kiss him. He nodded and turned heading back to packing up his things and putting them in boxes and the carrying bag he always put a bunch of things into. Now it was heavier than before. After about half an hour he finished packing up his things and walked over to Hayashi and smiled faintly before leaning on the wall beside him and clearing his throat. "Let's go start packing your stuff up. I am done"

Hayashi got up, giving a subtle glance towards Kairus's stuff as if to silently ask if they were going to pack Kairus's car later. He then walked out a little ahead of Kairus, going to the elevator. He pushed the button to go up and waited for it to come down.

"Are we packing your car later?" he finally decided to vocalize his thoughts.

Kairus looked at him and before following after him to the elevator. He shifted his weight as he watched his boyfriend, waiting on the elevator and then nodded. "Yes we are, after we get your things packed up" He reached over and grabbed his hand gently and intertwined his fingers with Hayashis.

Hayashi blushed slightly as Kairus took his hand. The senior's hands were slightly bigger than his own, not capable of completely wrapping around the width of the sophomore's hands. They were also rather soft, like he regularly used lotion. Strangely enough, Kairus didn't seem to come off as the kind of guy to do that. Maybe he did use lotion, but how could Hayashi figure that out after knowing him for only a few days? However, the relationship had been fast from the start, so there wasn't much time for him to get to know his boyfriend. The elevator slowly reached Hayashi's floor, and the sophomore got out, instinctually heading to his room. The place looked much neater now than it did earlier in the year, but there was still much to pack. Hayashi began right away, taking some clothes from the dresser and closet for his stay at Kairus's house.

"If you could pack away my toiletries, I would appreciate that." he said.

Kairus nodded his head and walked around the room exaiming the room at how neat it looked this time. Once he walked into the bathroom he grabbed a couple rolls of toilet paper, his shampoo and a bar of soap as well. Once he grabbed it all he ran to Hayashi and dumped the stuff into an empty basket. He looked at Hayashi an smiled, on the trip Hayashi would know more about him so he wouldn't get the wrong impression on him. He smiled and walked to him wrapping his arms around him and turning his head to look at him before he roughly kissed him.

Hayashi scurried about the room, getting his things together. He wanted to make sure he was as ready for anything coming his way, so he brought clothes for all occasions. Just as he was finishing getting his suitcase closed, he felt Kairus walk up to him from behind, turn his head, and roughly kiss him. Hayashi didn't know what else to do but just let him have his fun. If his concerns were falling on deaf ears, what use was it to voice them? He let out a soft moan as Kairus roughly claimed his mouth as his muscles slackened and he got more into the kiss.

Kairus pulled back after kissing him once more letting out a soft groaning noises. He turned and headed back to getting things packed up, smiling happily. "Sorry for doing that Hayashi" He began to grab a couple suitcases, and headed out the door and into the elevator. Once at the floor he carried the suitcases to his truck that was parked out back with the other seniors, he hummed.

Just as quickly as Kairus had him in his arms, he was let go, left to feel a sense of longing. Though Kairus's actions seemed hasty in Hayashi's opinion, he found himself already becoming more able to put that aside. Was he really falling for him that quickly? No, it couldn't be. Love was something that took time, pain, and effort to achieve. The only reason why people thought it happened so quickly was because of fairy tales, and real life certainly wasn't a fairy tale. He hoped that Kairus would respect his wishes while they were on vacation. Taking the remainder of his stuff, Hayashi followed Kairus to his truck, hoisting a suitcase, duffel bag, and backpack into the back.

"I think that'll be the last of it." Hayashi said.

Kairus nodded and then turned around heading back inside the college,to get his bags from the lobby where he placed them so he didn't have to go back upstairs to the old room. He picked up three big bags,and pushed a small box toward the door trying to get everything out to his truck,once the door was opened he hollered to Hayashi with a smile. "Could you please come over and help me carry this stuff to the truck there is another box after this small one." He chuckled and walked to the truck placing the big bags into the back of the truck before pulling out his keys from inside his pocket,watching his boyfriend.

Hayashi ran over, picking up the small box Kairus couldn't carry. After walking it over to the truck, he went back inside to retrieve the second box. Though the boxes weren't big at all, they were somewhat heavy. He could only wonder what was inside them as he loaded them into Kairus's truck. Once he was done, he walked over to his friend, wiping sweat from his brow.

"You ready to go?" he asked.

Kairus nodded and grabbed his hand before pulling him a little closer kissing his cheek gently. He ruffled his hair before getting into the driver seat, putting the keys in. Once inside the ignition he started his truck up and patiently waited for him to get insude, once inside he pulled out of the parking and out of the campus grounds.

"Thanks for helping me."

Hayashi got into Kairus's car as he started it up, closing the passenger side door behind him. He was really nervous, but also very excited to see Kairus's home and spend a lot of time with him. Hopefully, he would shed his hasty habits there.

"You're welcome." Hayashi said. "How long will it be until we get to your place?"

Kairus glanced over at him as he stopped at a red light. "Maybe an hour, to an hour and a half" He smiled and then began driving again, flicking the window down. Then he drove onto the interstate, and sped up a bit faster heading straight home. He looked over at him. "You can take a nap if you'd like"

Hayashi yawned at Kairus's mention of a nap. The packing really did take a toll on his body. However, an hour and a half didn't sound too bad. Hayashi lived even further away; it was a five-hour drive or a two-hour flight back to his hometown. He was glad that Kairus lived somewhere near the school so moving back in wouldn't be that hard. He stretched his legs as much as he could and leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes and drifting to sleep anyway.

Karius watched him off and on drift to sleep and then focused back onto the road and sighed softly shaking his head,looking at the signs so he doesn't miss the turn off on the highway. After two hours of driving he turned off onto the exit and drove around to a stop light,and looked at Hayashi..still sleeping so he stayed silent as he drived down the road and turned a bunch of times until he completely stopped at his house in the driveway. He glanced over at Hayashi again,and grabbed his hand gently then leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Hey we are here" He opened his door and stepped out.

Hayashi slowly awoke, his eyes adjusting to the sudden brightness. After he left the truck, he looked around. The area Kairus lived in was really quiet, with fields and the road being his only things he could see when looking down the driveway. He could see Mt. Fuji off in the distance with its snowcapped top too.

"Kairus, this area you live in is beautiful. I could stare out into those mountains for hours." he said.

Kairus chuckled and turned around heading to the back of the truck and opened the back,pulling out a few things setting it on the ground. He nodded to Hayashi before picking up a couple heavy things and taking them to the front door,putting them down and unlocking it. A large great dane ran out barking happily and knocked Kairus down,he laughed and scratched his head gently trying to get up. "Enough Raji let me up fella"

Hayashi watched as the dog tackled Kairus to the ground, a little shocked, but smiling. Though Hayashi wasn't much of a pet person, he was able to at least tolerate others with pets. He walked up to the large dog and scratched behind its ears as it pinned its master down.

"That's a really cute dog you have. What's it's name?" Hayashi asked.

Karius glanced up at Hayashi as he pushed his dog off him gently and slowly stood up smiling at his boyfriend a bit. "His name is Raji,and thank you babe" He moved closer to him and grabbed his hand before pulling him into his arms and kissing his lips roughly and groaning softly. He wrapped his arms around his neck and held onto him tightly. Raji wagged his tail when the other male was scratching behind his ears then sat down watching the two,he cocked his head to the side listening.

Hayashi let Kairus kiss him with surprising force. He was a little bit scared, but he knew this guy would never hurt him, especially if he was going to be a guest at his house for the next month. But the cautious part of him never completely left, since he still felt a twinge of nervousness when Kairus touched him. Maybe that would correct itself in time.

"Do you want to unpack?" Hayashi asked.