Guiding Star (Ryo-kun and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Kairus smirked and looked down at him,he sighed softly and happily at the question,he would answer of course but with a stupid remark "Just natural I suppose" He chuckled and leaned down kissing Hayashi on his lips gently before he moved a little closer kissing his lips.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• Ryo-kun

Hayashi tentatively kissed back, tasting himself on Kairus's lips. It was a strange taste, but not necessarily unwelcome. He wrapped his arms around the senior's neck and pulled himself a little closer to him.

"Have you ever gone all the way with someone before?" he asked more out of curiosity than anything.

Kairus looked at him before rubbing his back gently, and smiling. He pulled him on his lap and shook his head slowly, and listened to his heart, a smile appeared "No I haven't Hayashi I'm sorry"

"That's fine. I was just curious." Hayashi said, snuggling into Kairus a little. "Wanna go to bed? I'm kinda tired."

He yawned and looked at the clock. 1:05 AM. Just how long had they been up? Had he lasted as long as he thought? Or did they just stall a lot in the bathroom? Whatever the cause of the late hours, Hayashi felt really tired and about ready to fall asleep into Kairus's arms.

Kairus wrapped his arms around Hayashi and kissed his head gently "You can sleep Yashi" He laid back on the bed and continued holding onto him. He closed his eyes and snuggled into the bed and Hayashi feeling happy and content.

Hayashi couldn't help but smile back at his friend as they collapsed into the bed together. The warmth of Kairus's arms felt absolutely divine. He slowly closed his eyes and let slumber overtake him... But not just yet. He then kissed Kairus on the cheek.

"Good night~" he said, letting slumber completely overtake him.

• 2 weeks later...

Karius smiled at him and rubbed his arm gently watching him rest, he kissed his cheek gently and yawned "Goodnight handsome"

{Next day}

Karius was still sound asleep, and he was holding onto Hayashi tightly like he was going to vanish forever. He nuzzled his face into his neck and shifted a bit, he groaned softly.

Hayashi slowly woke up, feeling someone nuzzling into his neck. He smiled as he felt Kairus's tight grasp around him, holding him like he was going to disappear. He snuggled into Kairus more, taking in the scent of the older man's cologne. It definitely was foreign to him. Maybe it was an American brand? Too tired to think more about it, he looked elsewhere and realized what time it was. 7:30. His phone was going off for some reason. Checking it, Hayashi turned pale with horror.

"Oh, shit! I have to turn in my declaration form in an hour!" he said.

Kairus gripped the younger male a little tighter and slowly opened his eyes glancing over at him and yawned a little bit. He started to rub his eyes feeling sleepy still but he also needed to get up for the day,but he grunted and rolled over onto his back and blinked his eyes looking up at the ceiling thinking for a moment before he grabbed the boys waist and pulled him over his body and kissed his lips gently. "I will take you to your class" He smiled.

Hayashi didn't feel any more assured than before. He looked around to see if he brought his bag. It wasn't in the room. The declaration form was in his bag, which was in his room if not in Kairus's. He was only slightly calmer when Kairus kissed him. Even when he was upset and not as rational, he felt grateful that Kairus was there to bring him back to reality. If they hadn't met, he probably would've been a broken mess on the road.

"I'm not worried about class. I've finished all my finals. I just have to officially declare my major." Hayashi explained. "And my declaration form is in my room."

Kairus groaned and slowly sat up from laying on down,rubbing his eyes slowly he glanced over him and smiled softly and reached over ruffling his soft hair before getting up out of his warm bed. He wasn't really looking forward to leaving,because he would have to leave behind such a sweet boy..But his life was based on this and not on being in a relationship unless....he decided to bring him along.

"Get up i'll take you to your room to get that paper,but I must ask you one thing Hayashi...Don't get mad at me"

"You don't have to tell me twice." Hayashi said, getting out of bed. It took him a moment to realize that he didn't have a change of clothes on him either, since the tuxedo was to be returned today. He looked around frantically, taking his phone with him.

"Kairus, I need some clothes. I forgot to bring a change when I went to your room." he said.

Karius nodded and stood up off the bed and reached over grabbing the males waist and pulled him close to him,and kissed his soft cheek gently. He whispered into his ear "Will you be my boyfriend Hayashi?" He kissed down the boys neck gently and so teasingly,sliding his tongue down as well very slowly. He would give the boy a change of clothes after he answered,pointing to the dresser.

Hayashi almost wanted to take a step back and run out of the room naked when Kairus asked him that question. He seriously thought the senior was going way too fast with their relationship. However, weighing the consequences of jumping into a relationship with being caught running around naked, he figured the former was less painful.

"F-fine... Just... Can we take things slow over break?" Hayashi said.

Kairus looked at him and nodded his head,gripping the males waist tighter than before and holding him close to his body.

"Of course. Sorry if I'm moving to fast for you...I just really like you"

He looked away with a slight frown thinking Hayashi didn't really like him the way Kairus liked him,but what else was new? He always got in the middle of people not really liking him.

"I get that. Your actions leading up to now have been much more than friendly. I already know you like me. I... I just need to be with you a little more so I can tell if you're right for me or not." Hayashi explained. It was very difficult for him to put it any other way. This was the closest he ever came to a real relationship, and he was so afraid of fucking it up.

Karius touched his shoulder before walking passed him to the dresser and soon got dressed then glanced back at him smiling softly. He grabbed a shirt and pair of pants handing them to Hayashi, looking towards the door. "I will never hurt you Hayashi.. You are the sweetest guy and I wouldn't want to tarnish our friendship by breaking your heart."

Hayashi put the clothes on, noticing that they were a little large for him. It didn't really matter since he didn't really have class today. All he really needed to do was turn in his form and get packing for the winter recess. He looked to his friend, wondering if he was always quick with relationships before asking a question.

"Do you have plans for the winter recess? My parents won't be home since my mother's parents are ill, and they want to be by their sides for as long as they can, so I won't really have much to do." Hayashi said.

Karius chuckled a bit "You already asked me Hayashi. I thought you were already planning to come with me to my place, we talked about this a few nights ago." He touched his cheek and then walked towards the door with his bag in one hand. He sighed "Hayashi let's get this thing straight. I have not been in a relationship in little over 2 years! I haven't felt this feeling before, its a weird tingling feeling and I have butterflies in my stomach when I'm around you." He looked away shyly.

Hayashi looked a little surprised that Kairus hadn't been in a relationship for that long. Things were starting to make sense about him now. His uneasiness around him, the fast pace of the relationship, and all that general awkwardness. It was because he hadn't been in a relationship in a while! Hayashi's expression became warmer, a small smile forming on his face. He wrapped his arms around Kairus from behind and gently held him in a delicate embrace.

"If that was what was troubling you, you should've said so." Hayashi said.

Karius blushed and turned his head to glance down at the boy behind him and smiled softly feeling his warm embrace,he leaned into him a bit for more comfort. He felt safe and secure,more happy than he ever has been when he was in a relationship and he figured this relationship was going to be perfect and work out. He trust Hayashi more than he trusted anyone else right now,he had never given him a reason to hate him.

"Thank you Hayashi it really means a lot to me that you are here and care about me."

"You're welcome," Hayashi said. "Let's go."

He grabbed whatever he brought with him and opened the door. He couldn't wait to finish off the semester. And to think that at some points, he wished it wouldn't end... He felt much happier now than ever before since coming to the university. Though he had friends, they usually went off and did their own things, leaving Hayashi to himself. It made him feel like his friends were forcing themselves to stay with him, and he could see it in their actions. Just as he was distracted by the writing on his form, his phone buzzed. It was a text from his mother that read the following:

"Your father and I will be out on a business trip until a week after the winter recess ends. Feel free to do what you like, but clean up after yourself."

This was the best news he had all day. Smiling, he put his phone away and turned back to Kairus.

"My parents told me they were going away for a business trip, and they don't mind what I do over the recess. So there's no need to ask them." Hayashi said. "After I turn in my form, I need help packing. Could you help me?"

Kairus was over by his dresser getting folded clothes and placed them inside the bags. He gave a soft sigh until he heard Hayashi talking to him and he sniled softly. He grabbed a few more clothes and stuffed them into his bag before closing the bag up and walking over to him. He nodded and yawned a bit glancing over his shoulder and kissed his cheek.

"Oh sounds interesting. You are still coming home with me right Hayashi? I have my own place and we could learn more about each other and take our relationship slow.."

He ruffled his hair gently.

"And yes i'd love to help you pack"

"Yeah, I'm still going to go. I mean, all I have back at home is... Well... My stuff, but all of my friends are going to Europe or America for the recess, and my parents don't really care about what I do for the break." Hayashi said, starting to walk out the door. "Are you going to stay here and pack? If so, I'll just run down to the registrar's office to drop off my form and come back to help you."

Kairus nodded his head slowly and smiled at him before placing more folded clothes into his backs gently before facing Hayashi "Yea unless you want me to run down with you?" He started to walk over towards him before grabbing his waist gently and pulling him close into his arms and kissing his cheek gently.