Guiding Star (Ryo-kun and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Kairus looked down sighing and walked out to the ladder and climbed it. He snatched his binder and jumped down going to his room once more and sat down. He started working again but his mind kept focused on the boy,he was so cute and attractive. He blushed.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• Ryo-kun

((Okay!))

Hayashi ended up pulling an all-nighter getting his work done. He had several stacks of overdue assignments that he wanted to get in to try to save his grades. Packing them away into his accordion folder, he packed up his briefcase, showered quickly, and put on some tight jeans and a sleek, black tank top. Despite having had no sleep, he felt more awake than ever. He rushed out of his door and pushed the down button on the elevator, waiting for it to come down.

Kairus was sleeping soundly on his bed a few papers on his chest as he slept the way the boy had left him without a shirt on. He groaned slightly as he heard his very loud alarm going off,meaning he had to get up and hurry to class, but he hadn't showered or cleaned himself up. As he slowly sat up rubbing his red eyes,he looked around and sighed "Another night of disappointment,I wonder if that boy would have stayed here if I would have asked.." He shook his head.

Geez, did someone move the elevator all the way to the top floor? Hayashi thought, impatiently tapping his foot. His thoughts then went to the senior he met yesterday. Kairus. That kiss seemed forced, rushed, and very much based on feeling rather than actual love. Did he have trouble expressing himself?

Kairus walked to his bathroom and began washing his face to look more reasonable,looking toward his dresser he quickly walked over grabbing a new shirt a black and white stripped button up shirt. He put on some black jeans and then combed his hair,before he grabbed his binder,pushing the thoughts about Yashi out of his mind knowing it would never work even if he asked him on a date.

Turning and walking out of his room he ran to the elevator and luckily it was still there,he stepped inside and leaned back waiting for it to go down. He closed his eyes and listened to the loud noise from the elevator and gripped the handle on the side of the wall as it started to move,he was gonna be late to his class.

As the elevator stopped at the third floor, Hayashi perked up a little and went in. It wasn't until the door closed that he noticed his senpai was in the elevator too.

"Good morning, Kai-senpai." he said. "Are you going to class?"

Kairus looked up as he heard a familiar voice and a smile spread across his lips looking over at Hayashi. He nodded a bit and stood up straight instead of leaning on the walls of the elevator and stepped a bit closer to him still smiling.

"Yes actually,but I believe I might be late,I was too tired to get up out of bed"

He chuckled and looked at the floor.

"Story of my life." Hayashi said. "Which class are you going to be late for?"

He couldn't help but blush as the senior moved closer to him. It almost made him feel ashamed of his own inability to interact well.

"Well I can skip my english class if you want to go out for a bit" Kairus whispered into Yashis ear as he pulled him close and rubbed his arm gently. His eyes searching Yashis body.

"Are you serious?! Do you care about your grades?!" Hayashi said, horrified at the suggestion. "Well... I guess my literature class doesn't start until 9:30, and it's about 8:10 right now..."

He let out a defeated sigh.

"Fine, we can go. Just don't skip classes for the rest of the day, okay?" he said.

Kairus smirked and pressed the button so the elevator stopped, and opened. He picked the boy up and walked out and headed out the doors leaving the campus. Outside he set Hayashi down and headed toward the cafe holding the boys hand. "I'll be back to go to the rest of my classes."

"Oi! I can walk, you know!" Hayashi barked. He wasn't used to being manhandled. "And what the hell are you doing just leaving me here?! I have classes too!"

He sighed and sat at the entrance of the café, holding his head in his hands.

Shit... What have I gotten myself into? he thought.

Kairus chuckled and pulled him up and walked right into the cafe,looking at the boy with a smile "I wasn't going to leave you there,your coming for a drink. We will be back in plenty of time" He shook his head and walked to the counter ordering his usual,a coffee mocha with a cherry on top of the whipped cream,slowly he pulled out his wallet and nudged Hayashi "Order,ill pay" He whispered and moved aside so he could order.

"Geez... I'll order a hot chocolate and a chocolate chip muffin." Hayashi said. "Do you want me to find a table for us, Kai-senpai?"

Though he wanted to pay for himself, he couldn't refuse his senpai since he was the one being taken out.

Kairus nodded and watched him, was Kairus being a jerk? He paid for the drinks and the snack before he walked to the other counter getting a couple straws. He knew he was being a jerk to Hayashi and figured he blew his chances of making the boy happy.

Hayashi looked back over to his senpai and sighed before walking over to him.

"I'm sorry I blew up in your face. I didn't want to miss class after I stayed up all night doing work." he said. "But I think you're throwing a lot of stuff at me at once, so I got overwhelmed."

Kairus glanced over his shoulder nodding a bit before handing him the drink and snack "Let's eat and get back, You won't miss class besides ill tell them you were with me" He headed over to a booth and sat down taking a sip of his drink looking out the window.

Hayashi followed him with his muffin and drink. Kairus' offer to let his literature professor know of his tardiness did confuse him though. Was he incredibly rich and powerful to the point where he could bend people to his will with money? He wasn't sure, but he had to know.

"Are you working for one of the professors here?" he asked.

Kairus looked over at Hayashi and smiled softly when he sat down,but when he asked the question on if he was working for a professor he nodded "Only with helping them with a couple projects for next year since I won't be here he asked me to help him" He took a sip of his drink,hoping he didn't mind that he was working for one of the professors. He watched him curiously to see his reaction.

"Oh, okay. Who are you working with?" Hayashi asked, eating his muffin. "And what exactly do you do?"

Hayashi didn't at all feel uncomfortable that he was questioning his senpai so much. He wanted to know more about him so he could understand his actions from the first night they met.

Nodding his head he thought for a moment "The therapist teacher,and it's for the therapy class they are thinking about starting next year. She has asked me to find people that may need a therapist for maybe stress related issues for school" He tilted his head wandering why he was being asked many questions,not that he cared because this boy was interesting and he wanted Hayashi to like him back but didn't want to push it.

Hayashi looked back for a moment with a look of slight incredulity.

"Wait, a therapy class?" he said. "Well... If my schedule will allow me, I'll sign up. Problem is with all the academic problems I've been having, I'm not sure of what I want to do anymore..."

He looked at the veritable pile of work in a sturdy bag next to his school briefcase and sighed.

Kairus looked at where the other male looked before he reached over touching his hand. He gripped it gently and smiled softly before speaking softly. "Would you like my help? I have a bunch of free time" He pulled out his schedule and showed him "Two periods of free time, I would love to help"