Guiding Star (Ryo-kun and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

"That work? Oh, it's finished. I just need help deciding on a major. If you could help me with that... I'd be really grateful." Hayashi said. "It's already mid-December, and I need to come to a decision before we leave for break."

He knew full well that he was asking a lot of someone he just met, but he somehow trusted Kairus. Since he had his life together, he felt as if he'd know what to do in this position.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• Ryo-kun

Karius smiled and nodded as he stood up from the table,just finishing his drink and watched Hayashi for a moment before he walked away from the table to throw his cup away. He walked back over and grabbed the young males hand and pulled him up gently "Let's get you to class,your a few minutes late but don't worry ill handle it" He grabbed his trash and tossed it in the bin near the table then headed for the door to leave pulling the young male with him.

"Oi! Don't pull my fucking arm out!" Hayashi said, being almost wrenched from his seat. He hadn't realized the time and had almost dozed off. He felt thankful that his senpai was aware of the time.

"My next class is American Literature with Hayama Ken." Hayashi said.

Kairus chuckled softly "Relax would ya!" He scoffed and headed down the street and soon back at the college,entering the campus pulling him as well "Now..Let's get you to class" He walked down the hall and stopped at the class room,pushing it open he walked to the front and smiled at the students as they stared at him. He released Hayashis hand and stood by the teacher. He pointed to Hayashi and told the teacher what had happened,he smiled softly and nodded

"Th-thank you, Kai-senpai." Hayashi said, blushing a little. "Do you want to meet after class so we can start working on me declaring a major?"

He could hear some of the more juvenile boys laughing in the background. Those types, the teacher could deal with personally. He didn't want any part in it, so he ignored them.

Kairus smiled and took his hand "you're welcome yashi" He kissed his cheek and smirked at the boys who were laughing and walked over to them. He crossed his arms "I'm a senior and if I catch you boys bullying my dear friend or doing anything to hurt him, I'll personally have you expelled" He turned his gaze to Hayashi and waved before exiting the room.

The other boys just laughed more, not even paying attention.

"Pay them no mind. They're probably high or some shit like that." Hayashi said. "Please just go to class and stop acting like my dad."

Hayashi blushed out of the sheer humiliation this was giving him right now. He had no idea how he'd dig his reputation out of this hole.

Kairus smiled and headed down the hall and right to his next class,feeling like he had lost something but he only missed Hayashi. He sat down in the back of the class watching the students and the teacher,it was a substitute.

((I'll fast forward through the classes, okay?))

All throughout his classes, Hayashi couldn't stop thinking about Kairus. The saddest part of it was how overtly longing he looked when he thought of his senpai. He wished his eyes wouldn't look so forlorn when he wanted things. He found it really hard to pay attention, but he felt happy to return all the overdue work to at least gain partial credit. Once he turned in the last of his work, he sat in the center of campus, staring at the fountain and thinking about his day.

Kairus walked outside and was laughing with a group of friends,before spotting Hayashi alone. He waved to his friends and walked over and sat next to him touching his shoulder "Hey there handsome" He looked over at him with a smile on his lips "How was your day Yashi?"

Hayashi turned as Kairus walked over to him. He blushed a little as his senpai called him handsome.

"Hey, Kai-senpai." he said. "My day went well. Yours?"

He looked out at the fountain and the empty bag that once contained his make-up work.

Kairus nodded a bit smiling and watched him for avfew minutes "My day was rather boring" He chuckled and grabbed his hand before kissing his cheek and whispering into his ear "There is a senior dance tonight would you be my date?"

"Eh?!" Hayashi almost jumped up. Nobody ever asked him these kinds of things, let alone someone he just met.

"D-don't you have a girlfriend you can take or something?" he asked, a little nervous. "I mean, I'll go if she's sick, but..."

Karius scoffed "Me have a girlfriend...never.. i like males"

He blurted out slowly before he glanced at Hayashi to see his reaction, and gulped "I'd love for you to join me please"

Hayashi struggled to find an answer to his senpai. Everything with Kairus felt... rushed. However, he didn't want to make the upperclassman upset.

"S-sure... I'll go with you. Just give me some time to get myself ready tonight..." Hayashi said, blushing.

Karius smiled and touched his cheek "Hayashi look...I'm sorry for rushing everything I just haven't felt happy in a long time"

He stood up and sighed "Ill go alone tonight ill be fine. Just have a lovely night Hayashi"

He turned and headed inside the school and was soon heading up to his room. He felt horrible that he was rushing the boy.

"Wait, dammit!" Hayashi shouted, but it was too late. He facepalmed, holding his head in his hand.

"I fucked it up." he growled. This man was seriously annoying him, but a part of him really wanted this friendship to work out. With that, he called up a tuxedo rental service and stormed off to his room.

Karius leaned back in his chair and shook his head thinking about the dance,did he really want to go alone? He stood up slowly and got dressed for the night. He shook his head and looked at himself.

Hayashi was incredibly thankful that the whole "renting-a-tuxedo-on-short-notice" thing worked out. The suit came ready for him to wear to the dance. Putting it on, he struggled a little with the bowtie, but got it on himself. He then stood back to look at himself in the mirror. He was impressed at how well he put it on without assistance. Going out of his room, he checked his phone to look up the location of the senior dance.

Kairus shook his head a bit and started walking down the stairs to the second floor and headed inside and down the hall looking around. He headed for the gym and walked passed a few friends,looking at him and was disappointed that he had no date.

"Shit." Hayashi panted, running to the gym. His phone died after he had reached the college website, so he had to go back to his room to charge it for a while. As long as he'd get to that dance, he would be happy. He unknowingly ran past Kairus in the process, mumbling curses under his breath.

Karius saw Hayashi and grabbed his wrist gently and smiled "Looking for someone?" He asked in a sweet and charming tone and checked him out.

Due to the speed at which Hayashi was running, he lost his balance and fell, pulling Kairus down on top of him in a rather compromising position. His face turned red, and he thanked whichever higher deity was lurking above for not getting his tuxedo too dirty.

"Holy hell, you scared me!" he said. "Geez, don't go all emo on me like that! I did say I would go, didn't I?"

Kairus gasped and grunted loudly falling on him,he shifted and blushed himself before sitting up. He looked down at Hayashi and smiled "You look rather handsome tonight Yashi" He leaned down and kissed his cheek softly.

"Th-thanks..." Hayashi said, a little mortified for the display they had put on earlier. "L-let's go in."

He cautiously linked his arm with Kairus's because that was what dates did during dances, wasn't it? The blush never left his face.