Guiding Star (Ryo-kun and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Hayashi didn't fight. He just moved his body with Kairus' own. He frowned a little since his initial question hadn't been answered yet.

"So... Tomorrow, can you help me select a major? I'm stuck between literature and philosophy." Hayashi said as they danced, not stopping so he wouldn't kill the mood.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• Ryo-kun

Kairus pulled him close and smiled looking down at him still dancing slowly before he spoke softly "Well whichever your comfortable with,follow your heart,but if I was to choose I'd pick literature" He looked into his partners eyes smiling.

"Thanks." Hayashi said, continuing to dance. His face remained a slight shade of pink. He then checked the time. 1:03.

"Isn't it getting late?" Hayashi asked. "How long do you plan on staying here?"

Kairus glanced down at him and chuckled "You ready for bed yashi? You can stay with me" He grabbed his hand an turned heading out of the gym with the younger male to go to his room for the night. He stretched and smiled

I have a room too, you know. Hayashi thought.

"Sure. I'll come to your room." Hayahsi said, walking with Kairus. He yawned and stretched.

"I'll have to get a form to officially declare my major tomorrow." he said. "Which happens to be the last day of the semester. You doing much other than packing tomorrow?"

Kairus nodded "I'll grab it for you on my way to class in the morning okay??" He smiled and stepped into the elevator and once up there he went right to his room. He pulled the keys out of his pockets and unlocked it going inside "No just packing,I have only one class tomorrow" He added.

"Got it. Thanks." Hayashi said, taking off his shoes before going into Kairus' room.

"You have any pajamas for me? Since I didn't have a chance to stop at my room, I didn't bring any changes of clothes. Or sleepwear, for that matter." he continued as he untied the bow tie of his tux.

Kairus nodded and turned heading over to his dresser pulling out a long shirt "This should be enough right?"

He tossed it over to him smiling a bit.

Hayashi looked at the shirt as he was taking off the tuxedo and blushed a little. Would that be enough to cover him completely? Would it be too short altogether? When he was in nothing but his boxers, he decided to test the waters. Pulling the shirt over his head, it hung a couple inches below the hem of his underwear. If someone else had walked in, they probably would've thought he wasn't wearing anything under the shirt. He kept his boxers on to be safe.

"It fits fine." he said, walking over to Kairus' bathroom to brush his teeth.

Kairus smiled and stripped down to his boxers and stretched before he walked into the bathroom behind Hayashi and grabbed his waist gently with both of his hands and leaned his own body into his with a small smile "You look rather sexy in what you're wearing" He grinned and moved his hands to the bottom of the shirt and slid it up a little ways and tugged a couple fingers into the boys boxers while whispering into his ear "Please allow me to take these off,I'm sorry I'm moving so fast but i really like you Hayashi" He looked at him through the mirror.

"O-Oi! The fuck are you doing?!" Hayashi said, his hands almost confused at whether to stop Kairus or let him keep going. Even the parts of his hands that were touching his hips as he was removing his boxers felt good against his skin.

Kairus smiled and looked at him "Relax please" He slid the boys boxers down and lifted him up gently taking them off for him,an set him down once again "There,does that feel good?" He looked down at the other sexy little body and saw his small cock,it was hard yet so of course it was gonna be small. He blushed

The cold tiles of the floor made Hayashi's skin freeze a little. He felt embarrassed that only Kairus' touch was capable of bringing him to arousal.

"K-Kai..." He said. "Could we move to the bed? It's kinda cold here."

Kairus chuckled softly and nodded a little before he picked him up into his arms and carried him out to his bed and laid him down. He kissed his cheek and slowly slid his hand up the boys long shirt that he was wearing, a grin on his face the entire time. He whispered into his ear "You nervous? if you feel uncomfortable slap me or scream" He chuckled softly

Hayashi bit his lip and tried to hold back a moan as Kairus' hand went up his shirt. Part of his arm grazed his erect member, making it harder to restrain his moans.

"A-Ahh..." he finally let out a moan. "S-stop..."

Kairus smirked "You really want me to stop? Your hard hayashi please allow me to help you release" He moved his hand down and grabbed a hold of his cock in his hand and began to rub gently and licked his lips.

"A-Ahh... Kai..." Hayashi moaned, trying to remove the shirt he was wearing, since it was soaking up his cold sweat like a sponge. After gently tossing it to the side, he looked back up at Kairus, confused.

Why does it feel so... good? I haven't known him all that long... he thought.

Kairus smiled and watched him for a few minutes before he lowered himself and took the young males cock into his mouth a little bit and began to suck slowly but roughly. He groaned and closed his eyes tight enjoying it.

Hayashi let out a slightly louder moan as Kairus's warm mouth enveloped his dick. He had only ever given one blowjob and that was on a dare at the risk of an embarrassing picture being circulated throughout the school, so he had no idea what it felt like to be on the receiving end of one. Feeling Kairus's mouth on his throbbing length was strange, but it sent pleasurable tingles through his body.

Kairus started to bob his head a bit faster and took in more of his length. He grunted softly, and began to suck a bit rougher starting to gag on the males length, shaking a little bit.

Hayashi moaned more as Kairus's movements sped up. He noticed that he was also choking a little on his cock, so he gently moved his hands through the senior's hair.

"Don't choke yourself..." he said through his moans.

Kairus pulled back a little and sucked more rapidly,and roughly enjoying ever inch of this boys cock. He groaned and swirled his wet tongue around the shaft and shifted a bit,his own cock was getting hard but he didn't want to force the boy to do anything he didn't feel comfortable doing.

Hayashi's moans got louder as his hands tangled themselves in Kairus's hair. He was getting close fast since he was a virgin. Without much warning, his orgasm hit, a scream of pleasure coming from his throat as thick ribbons of hot semen sprayed into the senior's mouth. He panted heavily as he came down from his high.

Kairus pulled back as the young male released,the semen from the boys cock tasted different but he loved it,as he swallowed it he glanced up at Hayashi. A smile on his face as he moved up on top of him and kissed his cheek "Easy,sorry I was so rough with you,my appologies." He laid down next to him and pulled him to his warm chest and wrapped his arms around him rubbing his back gently.

"You were pretty good..." Hayashi said, panting. "Where'd you learn to suck dick like that?"

Hayashi grinned a little, resting his head on Kairus's shoulder. His cock had softened fully, and he was really exhausted.