Guiding Star (Ryo-kun and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Karius followed him into the room and glanced around,a bunch of guys waved at Karius and he grinned waving back,just his friends. He shook his head and pulled away from Hayashi a bit and placed his hands on his waist,and he pulled him close to his body and looked into his eyes "Wrap your arms around my neck,and let's dance" He smiled and listened to the rhythmn of the music.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• Ryo-kun

Hayashi obeyed, carefully putting his arms around the senior's neck.

"Y-You wouldn't happen to know how to dance, would you?" Hayashi asked nervously.

Kairus shook his head and pulled him closer "No sorry" He chuckled letting the music guide him as he started slowly moving to the beats,which were slow. He looked into Hayashis eyes.

Hayashi tried to move with Kairus, their bodies rubbing together uncomfortably. Hayashi's face turned a shade of bright red as the friction made him feel warm. The slow, almost sensual jazz that played in the background made him feel even more awkward.

Kairus watched him dance and then stopped and whispered in his ear "Let's go to my room and ditch the dance" He smiled and pulled him gently with him as he walked out of the room.

"W-wait, what?! Didn't you want me to go with you so you could have a date?!" Hayashi said. "Geez, you're so quick to change your mind."

Hayashi looked around to make sure nobody was looking at them. While he did get some awkward stares and a few scoffs in his direction, he was too focused on decoding Kairus's methods to care.

Kairus pulled him close and looked into his eyes,he sighed "I do Hayashi! But you seem freaked out and I want you to relax please" He looked down at the floor and he felt like an idiot for bringing him.

"What? I wasn't uncomfortable being at the dance. It's just the dancing that was making me uncomfortable. You don't have to dance at a dance. You can sit and have a nice drink with friends too." Hayashi said. "The only thing with dancing that I have problems with is that it makes me very self-conscious. I don't mind sitting on the side and watching while talking with others."

He saw the seemingly crestfallen expression of his friend and felt terrible.

"Look, I want to go back to this dance so we can have a fun night. That was what you wanted, wasn't it?" he said, this time more gently. "I'm sorry for overreacting earlier. I just do that when I'm not comfortable."

Kairus nodded and looked around before he leaned closer to Hayashi and whispered softly "May I kiss you?" He asked softly meeting the others eyes with a small happy friendly smile,and gripped his tiny waist gently to his.

"It's still a little sudden, but... okay." Hayashi said. "Please be gentle with me..."

His hands slowly lowered to the senior's waist and he moved a little closer in anticipation.

Kairus looked into his eyes and then slowly closed them as he pressed his lips to Hayashis soft lips gently. He would never be rough with him unless he asked for it,but that was a different story. He pulled him into his body more and leaned against the wall gripping him.

Hayashi's eyes shut slowly as he let everything happen around him. For a moment, the world stopped and disappeared around him. It was just him and Kairus. The sensation of his lips pressing against his own made Hayashi feel unbelievably good. His grip on Kairus slowly tightened, bringing them even closer.

Kairus slowly broke the kiss after a few minutes and looked down at him. He moved his hand up and touched his cheek gently and smiled softly "You liked that huh? Well I can give you more if you want to come with me to my room after the dance" He leaned close and kissed his forehead gently and wrapped his other arm around him,he had enjoyed that one loving kiss.

"Y-yeah." Hayashi said. "Let's just go back to the dance, okay? There's probably not a lot of time left, but let's enjoy what we can. Even if it means speaking to friends over a drink."

Hayashi turned to the gym and started walking back with Kairus, holding his hand. The pink blush never left Hayashi's face.

Kairus smiled and walked back into the gym and pulled Hayashi over towards a group of his senior friends and smiled. He greeted them all.

"Hey guys,how are you liking the party? oh this is Hayashi" He nudged him gently.

"Hello Hayashi-kun" A girl with blonde hair said with a smile

"Couldn't find a date so you brought a guy? How disgusting" A taller man said from behind the group and looked at Kairus.

"Why don't you leave Dante! Nobody invited you,if all your going to do is bully" Kairus stepped closer to him and narrowed his eyes,he could tell he had been drinking and a bit too much.

Dante chuckled "Oh Kairus you know I'm invited here cause I'm a senior too so why not just take your little pal and go"

Kairus looked at Hayashi and then Dante and glared "I may like guys but at least I'm not afraid to show him off around my friends unlike you! Mister shy guy that sneaks around with every girl! How many girlfriends do you have?! Seven!?!" Kairus was really angry not at the fact that the guy was drunk but at the fact that he was saying rude stuff about Hayashi and him.

What are they, in middle school? Hayashi thought.

"Listen, it's obvious that guy's trashed off his mind. Get security over before he hurts anybody." Hayashi said, not showing an ounce of care for the drunken man before them. He still did wonder if they had a history, though the prospect was very unlikely.

Darius looked at Hayashi and nodded before hollering for the security guard. He grabbed Hayashis hand and turned walking away pulling him gently staying silent as he headed over to get a drink. The guard walked over and took him out of the gym in hand cuffs.

"Could you get me a soda?" Hayashi asked as Kairus pulled him to the drinks. "You like dragging me around a lot, don't you?"

Part of Hayashi wanted to complain that his arm was going to fall off, but he didn't out of respect. He looked around at the other couples dancing and wondered how many of them were same-sex.

Kairus nodded and turned walking off to the table with the drinks and looked for the soda. He grabbed a can and then poured some into a glass before heading back to his friend,reaching him he set the glass down and looked around.

"Thanks." Hayashi took a sip from the glass given to him. "Are you looking for a spot to sit? There's an empty table off to the side."

Hayashi pointed to a table that was a little bit away from the others, but still close to the dancefloor.

Kairus nodded and walked over to the table and took a seat in the corner and watched the other couples dancing. He wished Hayashi and himself knew each other longer so he could have a stronger connection with him.

"Hey, Kai." Hayashi said. "What are you doing for the winter? It's almost the end of the semester."

Hayashi himself had no plans for the break. He was going to try for a page position at a library during January, but the last time he did so, he was perpetually bugged by little kids too obstinate to figure things out on their own and senile old men who complained about everything. He was almost secretly hoping that Kairus would have something to do so that he could tag along and spare himself a miserable Christmas break.

Kairus looked over at him with a small smile and thought for a moment before speaking "I'm going to my families home and just chill,but my family isn't around you can come with me if you'd like" He stood and headed over towards him and leaned down kissing his cheek "You can join me and we can have fun sledding and skating" He watched him.

"I don't think I'm going to be doing much." Hayashi said. "I'd really like to come over, if that's okay with you. Also, I need to declare my major before we go, and I'm not sure what to choose."

He looked down at his feet, sipping his soda almost thoughtfully. He didn't realize that the semester was coming so close to its end.

Kairus nodded and grabbed his drink and set it on the table and took his hand leading him back to the dance floor. He pulled him closer to his body than before and began to dance along to the music,he kept his focus right on Hayashi "Sure you can come with me,I can teach you more on how to dance" He chuckled softly before he looked at him with a serious face "Not that you dance bad Yashi,you are super adorable when your dancing" He smiled at him.