Falling in-love(18+) Roleplay {Ryo-kun&Sosuke0549}

Ryo-kun

Sirius blushed hard and wrapped his arms around Kanames neck with a quick smile and then watched his lover walk off. He waited until he was in the shower before he walked downstairs and got a knife. He cut his arm and let the blood fall into the glass,before appearing in the room setting the glass full of blood on the table,and got dressed into something sexy and hot.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryo-kun

• Sosuke0549

Kaname slowly walked out of the bathroom. Wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist. He was drying his hair when his eyes flashed red. He smelled his loves blood.

"Sirius? "

He was slightly worried. He looked around for his lover. His mouth starting to water... He wanted the blood so badly.

Sirius smiled and looked at him,he appeared behind Kaname then held out the glass half full of his blood "Did you smell this Kaname taste it" He smiled and turned away before heading more into the room and sat down "Get dressed quickly we will be leaving in a few minutes" He looked at him.

Kaname calmed down Seeing that his love had poured his blood in a glass, He took a sip... before taking long gulps of it and licking the glass clean. God it was delicious!

He loved Sirius so much- He went into the closest to get dressed. He wore a dark blue button down shirt and long slim, black jeans. Along with a black coat. He stepped out with a dull expression.

"Alright... Lets go."

He wanted to get this over with.

Sirius watched him down the blood and then he headed over to his lover grabbing his hand "Let's go" He appeared with Kaname in the car and leaned back waiting for their driver to get there. He was excited to go shopping,and couldn't wait any longer.

Unlike his lover. Kaname was in no mood. He sighed as Violent arrived and got in. Starting the car and driving. He crossed His arms leaving back. His eyes looking out the window.

Sirius looked over at Kaname with a worried look on his face,he frowned and crawled up into his lovers lap and grabbed his hand gently then kissed his neck softly "Cheer up Kaname, once we are done we can go out to the park or beach. Spend time together" He watched him.

Kaname was a little surprised when his love climbed on his lap. He sighed- cupping Sirius's cheek.

"Yes...alright. "

He looked away. Staring out the window. He felt as if...something bad was going to happen soon.

Sirius looked down and frowned "Kanam-" He shut up and slid off his lap and sat in the seat far away from his lover who didn't seem to thrilled to have him around around, or want him touching him. Once they arrived at the mall he glanced at Kaname "I need to look at something alone can you wait here" Without a reply he disappeared.

Kaname looked after Sirius as they reached the shopping center.

"Violent go after him."

"Yes sir"

Kaname sighed sitting back in the car and waiting. He wondered why his love had to look for something. And what was that something?

Sirius appeared in the ring store and looked around,he was searching for the right ring for Kaname. He looked at them all his eyes moving swiftly over all of them then spotted one. He told the man at the counter,he had also been saving this money for something different but Kaname was more important. He paid the man and waited while he placed the ring in a box,he turned and saw Violet by him and gulped "Please don't tell Kaname" He frowned.

Violet sighed- crossing her arms.

"Very well... I will not tell him. Lord Sirius"

She looked away.

"Please continue your shopping as if I'm not here. When your done we can head back. "

She said. Her goal and perpous right now was protecting him and only him.

Sirius nodded to her before he put the box in his pocket and headed down the long isle and found a clothing room. He walked inside but just searched around and then looked toward the exit "I need to get back to kaname..." He bought a couple shirts and wrapped them. He walked out and left the mall,looking around to see where the car was.

"Alright. Follow me Lord Sirius"

Violet lead Sirius back to the car. Kaname was still there in the back seat waiting. His legs and arms crossed. When he saw Sirius and Violet return He sighed,

"Welcome back... can we go back now"

He wanted alone time with Sirius not a shopping trip.

Sirius climbed into the car and glared at Kaname "Would you just relax,stop being so moody" He looked at Violet "Take us to the local beach Violet and were we are alone in private" He looked back at Kaname and shook his head leaning against the door.

"Yes sir"

The car stared and she drove off. Kaname bit his lip and decided to lay his head down on Sirius's lap. He looked away, a tad flushed.

"I apologize. Do not be upset with me."

He ran a hand threw his hair.

Sirius watched Kaname and nodded, placing his hand on his lovers chest gently. He glanced out the window at the scenery that was going by fast and he relaxed into the seat smiling "Kaname it's fine"

Kaname frowned a little before snuggling into Sirius. Not saying anything else. Violet soon stopped the car. Reaching a private beach.

"We are here... I'll stay if you wish. "

Kaname Sat up- looking outside, getting out.

"Stay here violet. "

He was eager to spend alone time with his love

Sirius touched Violets shoulder "Thanks for the ride" He stood and climbed out of the car and headed off towards the beach alone. He glanced back at Kaname "Please come with me,we need to talk" He sounded disappointed and turned heading over to a rock and sitting down.

Kaname follows his lover and sat down beside him. Watching him closely.

"What is it?"

He sounded disappointed. And Kaname didn't like it.

Sirius looked over at him and blushed,before standing up and taking Kanames hand. He got butterflies in his stomach but then pulled the black box out and got on one knee. He looked into his eyes and swallowed hard "Kaname I love you, with all my heart and I know I'm not perfect and I don't listen but when I'm with you I can control my actions and do as you want me to do. Will you please marry me?" Tears formed in his eyes.

Kaname watched his lover blush and stand taking his hand. Want was He doing?

He squinted his eyes as the boy pulled out a black box and got on one knee. He met Sirius's eyes.

"Kaname I love you, with all my heart and I know I'm not perfect and I don't listen but when I'm with you I can control my actions and do as you want me to do. Will you please marry me?" [/Quote]

Tears in the Sirius's eyes. Kaname bit his lip and sighed. Looking away from him.

"Sirius..."

He slowly looked back at him- and cupped his cheek.

"I am... happy but.."

His eyes fell as he thought long and hard about this.

"Sirius. You know I love you... that I cherish you. And I will say yes...on one condition."

He looked deeply in his eyes.

" You must wear a ring as well... and when you graduate... we'll get married. "

Sirius felt his heart drop as Kaname looked away,he knew Kaname wasn't happy and all of a sudden he dropped the box and began to cry "I was trying to show you I could be romantic and that I loved you but you were so hesitant... I thought you wanted to be with me" He shook his head and got up "I'll take the ring back I feel like such an idiot..." He grabbed the box and quickly ran off back towards the car and then shifted,his ears flattened and he leaped over the car and bolted through the woods not looking back at Kaname. He had spend all of his life savings on a ring for Kaname only to have him to be hesitant about saying yes to his proposal.

"Sirius-"

But the other cried and yelled at him. Running off. He shoved his hands into his pockets watching Sirius run. He went back to the car and sighed- his hands covering his face.

"What happened. He proposed yeah? I thought you would say yes?"

Violet said- reading a book. Not looking back at him.

"I did... "

"So why the little temper tantrum? '

"I hesitated..."

Violet started to laughed. Kaname frowned.

"Shut up... just go back to the Vila."

"Your not going to go after him?"

"It won't mater what I say. I'm giving him His space...he'll come back to me..."

Violet started the car and drove off.

Sirius refused to return to Kaname for now,he skidded to a stop and whimpered softly. He sat on the ground in the middle of the woods and lifted his head and howled,he was sad and heartbroken, did Kaname really have to hesitate before he said yes? He laid down and curled up under a nice shade tree in the middle of the forest,he listened to the creatures and suddenly hearing a snarl he jumped up. He flattened his ears and changed,he waited for the wolf to make the first move only to grab it by the throat and slam it at a tree,he gasped and dropped to his knees. Had he just killed his own kind,what was happening to him he was turning into a monster and he couldn't change it.