Stalker for hire

Rhye_Meow

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Aoi-sama we can't let this go on. Why do we have to endure it? Let the police investigate this. I'm sure that Hibiki left alot of evidence anyways. He will be in jail in no time. A man wearing a ballcap slammed his hand on top of the desk and inch forward, his face almost reaching Aoi's. But Aoi, uninterestedly rest his elbows on the arm rest of his chair.

You guys aren't thinking straight,hm? If we didn't cover for Hibiki, making it look like just everyday murder case, then i suppose someone already will figure out what you guys have been doing under the light. Are you okay with that? Still with the bored look, Aoi stared at the one who protest and the latter slowly sit back with a click of his tongue.

But Walter-sama, we are just doing for you.. couldn't you do something to make... another one state his opinion but got interupted by the tap of Aoi's fingers on the desk and the raise of his eye brow.

For me? Aoi chuckled a bit and cross his legs, leaning back and placing his hands in his thighs. Don't tell me you didn't benefit one bit to the things you've been doing for me. Aoi slowly stood up, poured himself a glass of whiskey and lean by his office window. The atmosphere in the room is heavy. And you could almost hear the gulping sound Aoi is making.

Ne, tell me.. When have i ordered you anything one by one? I only ask you one time didn't i? Yet all of you liked the benefits. The money and probably the thrill. Aoi rest his glass on the window sill and frisked his suit pockets for cigarettes. When he found it, a man in dark suit standing besides him light it up for him.

Puffing a huge blow of smokes, Aoi loosen up his tie. You were the ones who assumed i need to do this often. Searching for targets on your own, proposing the time how and where will i pick them out. Proposing when i could kill, what time you'll dispose of them. Arranging hotel bookings.. he snickered before he continue again. Don't get me wrong.. i do enjoy it. It gives me thrill. But you did not do this entirely for my pleasure. You took something from it as well. Aoi finished his glass and faced the four men lowering their heads on the table. They cannot refute what Aoi had said. They are all in this together. And they cannot blame anyone but themselves.

But.. Walter-sama what shall we do? Nanami is dead. And she took great lenghts to hide...

Simple.. go ahead and find the rat and kill it. This would put Hibiki at disadvantage. Hibiki is a man moved by passion. He isn't capable of thinking for himself. He is easy to manipulate and his emotions are easy to be use. Someone ... maybe one of you is helping him. After Aoi said this, the room feels like it grew a few degrees colder. He sat back and drag his chair to place his hand at the table. His grey eyes smoldering, looking like he is going to snap someones neck if they said anything further.

You have three days. Bring me the traitor. Or i would personally see to it that the next meeting we have is held in hell. he said this in an eerily cold voice.

That night went incredible long. Aoi finally finished the rest of the reports he needed to read through. It was horrible.

Somehow the efficiency Charlie showed at the beggining slowly dimished overtime. Charlie isn't asking to stay anymore whenever Aoi went for overtime. And the things Charlie does to settle on his own, were all left untouched now.

Aoi is smart man.

When the killings started, he already knew it was Charlie who is pulling the strings on Hibiki.

On a few occasions before, he saw Kaname and Charlie having tea and talking. So he always have suspicion on who might have asked Kaname to betray him.

And so a few days back.. Aoi hired someone to investigate Charlie.

The investigation showed that Charlie had a half- brother who left home because their parents discovered he was gay and disown him. That time, Charlie is still a student and couldn't do anything to object his new father. When his brother left their home, he went all the way to search for him every break and weekend he could, and discovered his brother was living a shameful life of prostitution.

Penniless and desperate, Charlie sold his parents land.. a piece of property he will inherit someday and contacted his brother to give him the money so he could start over.

The man named Ikuya or Iku for most people happily introduced him to the man he is currently dating. A family man named Ryouhei Mirai.

This triggered Aoi's suspicion even further. If the man working with Hibiki really just wanted revenge against him, they could easily target Aoi and show all of his shame under the light.

Aoi is a murderer, and has alot of illegal businesses. These could all be enough to put him to jail for life.

But no. Hibiki and his accomplice took the other road and kill everyone who worked with him.

And then a few days ago, Nanami was killed. And out of all the killings, Nanami's death was the most gruesome.

Aoi opened his drawer and took in his hand a picture of Nanami's corpse. She was heavily mutilated. The COD was a stab wound to the stomach. And from the looks of it, she bled to death. However, even after her death someone stabbed her again. 9 times. And chop both her arms.

Hibiki had all the reason to hate this woman. She lured him to sleep with her, and then started all these ordeal. But it wasn't enough to make him crazy and stab her again few hours after her death.

It was clear. It was a Charlie.

A: Revenge for the brother huh? How lovely.. and you ahd the nerve to use Hibiki for this.

Aoi snickered and held a toast in the air before gulping down the liquor, letting the burn down his throat.

Though the toast seems like a gesture out of nothing, Charlie - through his monitor at home saw Aoi looked directly at the hidden camera he installed at Aoi's office.

A: Now, tell me.. Who is being hunted by who?

Aoi thought with a glint of excitement in his eyes and he continued his drink.

special thanks to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for this swift update...

I'm going to write a new story after Stalker for hire. It's going to be a romantic comedy. ^^ very opposite of this one. I will post a prologue maybe later in the evening. I hope you guys check it out too.

Thank you!! :*

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rhye_Meow

• Helya

• Ayakashiu

• Rheena_Andy

Hi xD it's been such a long time since i read this story last time.

So now im at CHAPTER TWENTY im trying to keep calm but when i see this i remember

how beautiful Aoi is

His hair is somehow getting in the way of his face.

. Im sure that even with those dark circles he's still gorgeous. This chapter reminded me all about Aoi, his beauty and the fact that even if he's evil he'll still be my favorite. And it looks that he may care for Hibiki.

It seems that CHAPTER TWENTY ONE is coming with a sad story. Is sad but is a true story. I never thought that she will get in Aoi's hands, and this is something i don't like. He know how to find those people in the perfect situation so they will do what Aoi wants. But i don't think that anything good will come out if she kill those.

On the other side what's wrong with Hibiki? He seems more twisted that he was before. Im sure this is all because of Aoi. With every chapter i read i can see that Aoi is the devil, exactly like Hibiki said.

Anyway i'll read now CHAPTER TWENTY TWO to see if something even stranger than this could happen. The only one i feel sorry about is Nanami. I won't say anything else about this, i'll wait to see what will happen with everyone in the end, but most important what is going to happen with Aoi and Hibiki.

So ..see you later Rai niichan @

with the next chapter, and also im really curiouse to see what the romantic comedy story will be. Plus that i really love romantic stories.

Here Aoi-sama fansclub member xD

wow so creepy but genious handsome!

you really did connect everything and i should have expected that aoi orchestrated everything, when he lured hibiki into his trap!! *^* i actually really loved chapter 21, because it gives us more details and makes the story feel complete!not to mention it makes aoi look really awesome :p i mean, the dude prepared everything!!genious..

then chapter 22..aoi knows about charlie!! onionn0 well i have to say, i stopped loving your characters..now a weird fascination took over O.O they are totally crazy, those two, and they pulled so many people into their affairs! i really want to know how it ends, so don't you dare start writing another story before you finish this one!! T^T

Thank you

and

Yeah the updates is getting deeper and deeper. I know it's hard to keep waiting.. (but i enjoy it. *mwuahahaha* ) XD i promise a swift update. Since i'm fairly free from other therapy during mornings.

Thank you for sticking out. A few chapter to go and all will be revealed. :3 (S at heart. Likes everyone to keep waiting.. ) just kidding though,

Aoi-sama fansclub President

yoyo3

Well here is the new story. This will be a new thing for me. I plan on keeping it shorter than Stalker for hire. But if you guys love a feel good story.. then please do check this one out.

• 3 weeks later...

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

It felt like it has been a long time for Hibiki. He got a year older today. And just recently, he didn't mind much what happens this time of the year. But now he is in the middle of waging war against the man he loves.. the more he realized that he should have been celebrating this day with Aoi instead.

It's true, deep down he knew what was Charlie's intention. Nothing is free in this world. And so he basically smelled the bull shit the man was handing him. The first time they met after he discovered Kaname's death.. he knew Charlie used the poor soul's feelings for Aoi. Using the bait as Let us help him change.

Fuck change!

He told himself. Aoi cannot change. He has been enjoying this for years. And not the intervention of some people and giving him advice will get Aoi to change his mind.

No. Hibiki knew Aoi needs to cut the ties to the people who helped him made all these possible.

For a few days, Hibiki is sleepless and restless. He pukes every morning and drowns himself with alcohol every night. Killing isn't easy. And he did not take pleasure in it.

But why is he doing it then? Is it for revenge? Is it for the fact that Aoi planned his death too and he wants to strike first?

It's not really that. It's just because of the stupid thing called love.

Funny as it may sound, Hibiki loves Aoi to the point of murder-suicide drama. He wanted all of him, as he is willing to give all of his. He wanted Aoi's attention as Aoi wants all of his attention as well. It's basic instinct of monopoly. He wanted Aoi for himself.

H: Can they blame me? Them who kills for food on their plate, or something called pleasure. I kill for love. And even if i die, i know Aoi won't be able to kill anyone else. I'll be the last.. and he'll forever remember me.

He looked straight into the mirror at his bathroom as he convinced himself that what he is doing is just and righteous.

Conscienced be damned.

After he washed his face, he tried to eat the left over food he had early on. It was a black tray of sushi with soy sauce and ginger as dip. Some wasabi paste and greentea in can. He forced himself to eat the cold rolls of fish and rice but his stomach isn't really agreeing with him.

H: This must be how pregnant ladies must feel during their nausea. Ugh.

Taking the cue, Hibiki just went straight into the bed.

The apartment he is renting isn't much. Just 1LDK* . With computer and desk and an old bed. A fridge and stove with one pot. All of his clothes are either on wash or inside his bag. He didn't left it at the drawers. This place is basically rented so that he can have a place to stay the night. The rent is payed in cash and the landlord is druggie who didn't mind what kind of business you have. Perfect for someone like him on the run.

As he rolled to his side, he felt some bulge under his thin pathetic pillows. It was the disposable mobile phones he bought in case he needed to call someone.

He had four in spare.

Hibiki sat down at the bed and it made a creaking sound. He leaned his back to the wall and opened up one mobile from it's case and dialed a number he memorized like the back of his palm.

H: I wonder why people say "like the back of my palm" when i clearly don't remember how my palm looks like.

He mused for a brief second while the number on the other line is ringing.

"..Hello?"

He felt his heart raced a bit as he heard Aoi's voice at the other line. Glancing up the clock, Aoi is probably already asleep since it's fifteen minutes to four AM.

"Hello Aoi. You missed me?"he jokingly said. There was a lump behind his throat. Almost like he is on the verge of tears.

"..What's wrong with your voice Hibiki?"

H: Heh, the bastard is so sharp.

"Nothing much. I just felt like you could use a little call and hear my voice. You must have been sad to see all of your partners in crime drop like flies one by one." He answered smugly.

"Aren't you the one who needed to hear my voice?" Hibiki heard a chuckled and a flick. A second later, there was a blowing sound. H: Maybe he light up a smoke.

"What are you doing now?" Hibiki , over flowing with emotion let it all go and put a hand in his pants. He slid his palm through his pelvis and whipped his weeping erection out. His voiced became ragged as he closed his eyes. "Aoi..." he weakly whispered onto the reciever.

"Having fun without me?"

"Yes... i miss your cock though. When your long hair dangled... in..to my face.. right when you hovered.. above me.. and.. ah..ha.. when i see your face .. grunting in pleasure.." Hibiki turned into a mess. Imagining Aoi. How his skin smell. His touches must have felt like. He misses everything about him. Even that cold mocking glare.

"Tell me what are you doing.." Hibiki heard Aoi slid something. Maybe a chair and heard a little soft thud.

"I'm.. holding my penis shaft and stroking it... up and down. I'm wet a little and i'm aching inside my ass..my ..pre..pre cum is amazing.. and i'm playing with my tip.." he answered truthfully.

"Then bend over and do it on speaker.. remove your bottoms and play with your ass. Let me hear you lick your fingers first.."

"Are you...ah.. touching yourself too?"

"I am.."

Hibiki lost it and decided to do what Aoi asked. He pressed the loud speaker option and placed the phone on the pillow. He swiftly pulled down his pants and underwear threw it on the floor. He dropped his body, front first on the bed while his mouth was almost licking the phone receiver. Ass sticking up, he licked his fingers to wetness.

"Uhmm.. let me hear more" Hibiki closed his eyes as he imagine Aoi speaking behind his ears. Breathing onto his neck. He did as he was told and stuck a finger inside his butthole.

"Ah... ahh Aoi!"

The moaning was a little heavier.. his legs trembled a bit as he is already three fingers inside. He can also hear Aoi's raspy breath.

"Fuck..."

The sexy grunts turned him on more. And Hibiki stroked himself too. Completely pressed against the bed.

"Aoi.. my dick is twitching... and i'm so wet!"

"Heh, are you cumming already? You really have no stamina." he heard a playful mocking and chuckle behind the reciever. After that, Hibiki gave a few breathy moans. While Aoi is cursing from time to time.

"Shit! "

"Ah... Aoi.. i missed your cock.. ah.. ngh!" Hibiki cummed and convulse still breathing very loudly.

"..ngh.." seems like Aoi finished too. As he is panting through the reciever as well, seemingly riding out his orgasm.

Hibiki pressed the speaker mode off and put the phone in his ears. Closing his eyes and wanting to hear Aoi properly.

"Hibiki?"

"..hmm?"

"..."

"..what?"

"...Happy Birthday."

H: Ah! This bastard!

Hibiki cried until the phone line was cut off.

[table=width: 500, class: outer_border]

[tr]

[td]A/N

Hey there.. a little break from all those killings and what not. ^^" Hope this will enlighten some as to why Hibiki has turned like this. (Tbh i like him like this... as i intended him to be crazy in the first place. *inserts "Crazy in love by Beyonce" *

i missed this two too. And we got a little lemon here. XD as promised... the end is near.

Next chapter spoiler-

Hibiki will meet Mamoru Sensei!!

See you next time. And please write me a comment.i'm happy to read what you think! (Hope i can update faster. I really do. OTL)

*1 LDK is one living room , dinning, and kitchen apartment. Basic apartment style of the poor or middle class singles in Japan.

Ps.. i'm thinking of asking a beta reader to edit my stories before upload. ^^" damn glasses keeps walking away...

Aoi-sama fansclub President

:5yoyo12:

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Aoi is really sweet when he is spontaneous with Hibiki,

it's interesting- or should I say scary- how Hibiki got the guts to call Aoi knowing he wants to kill him and get excited too ;) well, I guess that chat was the birthday present :)

0_0 Mamoru Sensei and Hibiki .. that's going to be one hell of a meet up . can't wait for it ^_^

Hello sarah-chan! It's good to see you here! Thank you very much for reading Stalker for hire. XD i'm just glad people stick around to actually read this sick, twisted and sexy dangerous fiction. ^-^

I agree. It's gonna be hell. XD

Please do wait for the next update! Lots of love!!

Ps. (For those who might be interested)

i drew some of the Aoi and Hibiki (tried to) in my mind. Some scenarios and what not. And i shall include some of them the next update. :3

• 2 weeks later...

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

It's been hard on Hibiki these days. Because he needed to be cautious, most of his transactions were done using cash, purchasing on less travelled store and avoiding public transport. He knew sooner, rather than later -with all the heat directed at him - he would be caught. Either he left evidences that lead straight to him and the police are on him, or Aoi's hencemen will get their hands on him. Be that as it may, it's clear that he is screwed.

He was prepared. It's not like he hasn't considered these possibilities. If he didn't fight back, Aoi will kill him. If he went into hiding, until when will he survive? He's a drop out. Not having any particular set of skills to make him stand out. The only good thing about him is his looks. And will probably eat and earn the money for it by marketting himself. Through protistution, or a host. It won't make sense if you want to go incognito.

And he is done looking for Aoi's guys as well. The last time he has heard from Charlie was when he said they were exposed. He laughed at how cowardly Charlie was, saying things like go on hiding for awhile, or let's regroup first then think of a new plan.

Hibiki was an amateur, there was no doubt about it. But he felt that Charlie -due to his calculative nature- was lacking an important will. Do or die

----

"That will be 480 yen please."

The cashier behind inspect his ten thousand yen bill before annoyedly gave his change. Hibiki thought it's kinda funny and let out a small grin before schooling his expression back. He went out of the conveniece store holding the pet bottle of juice and the candy bar was kept in his pocket. He stalked the waiting shed opposite of it. Waiting to past the time until he needed to move onto his desired location.

He is wearing the red and black jacket he love so much. The fabric is warm and light and gives him mobility. His jeans was enough for warm, it isn't a particularly cold day today. So his clothes was just fine. Still sporting the black hair, that was hidden under the hood.

He stood in wait.

Since Charlie seemed to be more nerve wrecked than him, Hibiki decided to move on his own. He wanted this to get over with, and we wasn't really concered about what could Charlie be doing at this very moment. Fuck him, was all he ever think about. He was disposable for Charlie too. He knew that.

Tit for tat.

Before Hibiki could see Aoi once more, or for the last time - he knew he needed to do one more thing. If he can't kill all of them.

Go meet the bastard that started it all.

Mamoru.

Out of all the people he dealt with that surrounded Aoi; Mamoru was the guy he had deep seethed hatred for.

Who could blame him? Mamoru is the devil himself.

Hibiki didn't lived he life he could be proud of. Heck, he even killed for his self righteous beliefs. But Mamoru was beyond that. And he wanted to kill him very much.

Buzz. Buzz.

His phone on vibrate startled him. No one knew his number, except for Wild.

"Yeah? Who the fuck is this." Adapting a lowered voice than his usual, he answered.

"Hello, how do you do Hibiki-Chan? I see you've been stalking me. To what do i owe the pleasure?"

What the fuck?!

"Mamoru?"

"Correct!"

"How do you know who how to contact me?!"

Whoa.. talk about timing.

"Let's just say that Wild -San isn't so bright. Aoi has alot of ways to figure it out."

"..Huh? Is he serious? Am i really hearing this? What does Aoi have to do with you?!" Irritated by the fact that Aoi was even mentioned by Mamoru leaves a sour taste in his mouth. He made a tiny vomit.

"Oh, poor Hibiki-Chan didn't you know? Aoi has ALWAYS been my number one. That boy has always been so sweet." He can here a sniggering followed by that sentence.

Gritting his teeth, Hibiki can feel his pulse rising and his face heating up. "What do you want?!" Looks like his plans to surprise attack Mamoru in his daily routine after work was a fail too. Guess i'm no different than that pussy. Despite the nervousness, the raven hair managed to rolled his eyes towards his own.

"Meet me at the hangar where you and Aoi met at 12 midnight."

"..."

".. and if i don't?"

"Well let's just say your Dad and his new family hiding somewhere in south might meet an umfortunate accident."

This butthole!!

"..What's it to you?! Why involve them?! .. Damn, i can't keep calm! Ah, right i forgot. You're a one sick fucker."

*laughter*

"Aren't you the same? Don't give me that bullshit now Hibiki-Chan. I've been living perfectly fine , and your business with Aoi-kun is yours alone. However, a tiny bird told me you've been a bad boy recently. Taking Aoi's toys. Tch tch. I can't allow that, can i? And even you... showing near where i work and live... thought of something bad towards me, am i right?"

"..."

Something about the way Mamoru talked gave chills down Hibiki's spine. He knew Mamoru was twisted, but this is beyond his imagination. He is cold, manipulative and very... scary.

"..alright. i will come, but what do you wan't me to do? I won't be subjected to harm, i'm not into that shitty play."

"Haha. Good choice. Well..."

The line suddenly echoed while Hibiki dropped his guard down on that shaded waiting shed. Behind him was a rustle from the bush and he heard a voice , same as the man on the other line of his phone.,

"..Let's play, Hibiki-Chan!"

"Wha!?"

Thud.

Ugh..Ouch! My head... where .. what?

"Oh, good seems like you're waking up."

Hibiki can hear Mamoru but his eyes were blinded by the focus of light towards him. Groaning, he slowly opened it and adjust to his surroundings.

He fucking got me there. Shit!

Cling clang.

huh?

"I can understand why you like this one among the others. He is exceptionally pretty, Nah Aoi-kun?"

!!

Aoi?!!

"..."

"Hmm yeah, incredibly so."

Aoi answered back the sensei sitting besides him. Looking down on Hibiki that was chained up on the wall. Voice sounding really cold, and distant. Eyes shooting glares at him.

Why?..

Aoi stood up slowly and walked towards him, eyes not breaking the contact. He leaned down and cupped Hibiki's chin.

"You cost me alot more than you're worth. You little rat."

Shit! What now?!

21l0cpk.jpg

A/N

Please don't hate me so much.. i know this chapter is puzzling. ^^" also, i myself am very creeped by Mamoru. The pedobear doesn't leave Aoi alone, does he?

Thanks for patiently waiting.

See you guys next update.

Thank you

for giving a lovely background to my drawing of Hibiki. :) i really like it Buddy..

OMG the drawing is awesome!! D; made me excited all the more..

No no no no! You cannot stop here!!! :Red_fox10:

Aoi? Why??!! :1onion49:

I hope the next chapter is uploaded soon. D; you really trolled me sending me fake chapters. :(

, gee - de nada bud and thank you too for mentioning me! xD You did practically the hardest part. And I'm such a lazy a** for not reading this, though I was planning to. Will come back in one week or two with my opinion ready to be written here. ;D

Noooo Aoi >_

The most thing that startled me was when Mamoru called Hibiki ..

Hibiki IS indeed sexy ;)

You raised the excitement more now , I will be patient for the next part

,, Bud i hope you will still love me after you read this. T-T now im nervous. But... you already saw the popsicle thing... so.. xD .. really thanks. The background made it sooo awesome \m/

Will try to type and upload the new chapter soon. I usually write it in paper whenever insipiration hits me. And thank you! Haha Hibiki has the clichè yaoi guy long lashes. :3

• 2 weeks later...

oh damn, phone sex!! i so love you for that :o hot, hot, hot~ i love that aoi participated too, not just teased hibiki ^^ also i love how hibiki says he kills for love, but for me it's more of an obsession than love..it's awesome chapter handsome!!

then the last chapter..OMFG i can so relate to how angry hibiki must have been, when he saw that the two are still in touch -_- f***ing aoi..he should just realize that hibiki is good for him already, not mamoru (or maybe i should say better, since they are all crazy anyway XD) what will the two do to the poor guy though?? :o

also..handsome, blu..i so love the picture *^* it could only be better if hibiki would be naked and chained :o good job~

A/N:

So someone pointed out that there is a missing chapter. (23) and wanted to know what happen there. There isn't any missing chapter at all. But i admit that i made a mistake in numbering the chapters. (Ooopps. :p ) and so as an apology, here is bonus... Chapter 23.

*This happen during the couples first weeks of stalking game. Enjoy!

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Due to what happened this past few weeks, Hibiki's stress levels rose upto maximum. And why not? From a wandering playboy, he is now submerge in a different kind of twisted play. And much more, the said twisted play gets him excited.

How many years has it been since he felt this thrilled? Who knows. All he know is that he does not like this part of him. That slowly imagines the handsome man under his skin. How his sweat would taste like, and how his skin would smell. How smooth would he be under the trace of his palms... How his hot pulsing penis would..

Stop! You stop now!!

He pulled a bit of his hair as he rolled around in the big bed of his new home. He just can't imagine him falling in love fast and hard. He always knew that somehow he has a streak of masochism in him, but he never imagined he will last this long. How long can he hold out without having sex? For a man like himself who seeks pleasure in any shapes or form, this is the longest abstaining he has done.

I need to call that snooty Lawyer. I can't stalk his highness today. Ugh my nose is stuffed.

"ACHOO! cough cough"

"Hello? Why are you calling me?"

"..can't come,. Fever. ACHOO! ache.. hurts. Bye.."

"Oi! Hibiki! What are ya..."

*toot toot*

Hibiki hanged up the phone before the lawyer could protest and demand him to come. Dropping his smart phone, Hibiki drifted off to sleep in hopes of getting better when he wakes up. Honestly, part of him wanted to see Aoi too.

I need to get better, fast! Ugh... somehow i wanna see Aoi.

Goosebumps left in his wake as he realize what he just said to himself.

Damn this full throttle maiden heart. What are you, twelve? Get yourself together Hibiki!!

Without realizing, he fell into deep slumber from being dizzy.

Huh?

Bleary eyes hindered him to see the face of the person placing cold compress in his forehead. All he knew is that the hands was warm too. Stroking his cheeks gently as he felt his sweat soeaked shirt being removed.

What? Who?...

His fever got worse as he cough with pains on his chest. His body droops heavily onto the strangers arms. From what he can tell, it was a man. A man wiping his sweat off, and gingerly changed his clothes. The said man even removed his pajamas and boxers briefs. With what little power he had left, he tried to cover his penis and groans a protest.

Ofcourse his hand was swatted away and he heard a bit of chuckle as the stranger continue to wipe his body with cold wet cloth.

Sensing the comfortable feeling, he once again drifted off to sleep.

"What?!"

Hibiki jolts up when he realzie that what happened earlier wasn't a dream. His clothes were changed, he has cold compress on his head and some medicines and water bottle is at his bed side table.

So it isn't a dream!? Who could it be?

He slowly remove the blanket the was covering him securely and wandered around the apartment, tip toeing and opening the doors to rooms very sneakily.

What am i doing? I live here now right? Shit... how is this making me nervous.??

A few minutes more , he confirmed he is alone. And so he sat at his bed again and inspect the things that was brought to him. It's all antipyretic drugs, some vitamins, cough lozenges, and menthol inhalers.

Maybe it's the geezer Takaba. Is he saying i should hurry and get better? Sheesh. Somehow i feel he is my mother in law or something..

"Cough cough.."

As Hibiki took the powdered drug and mix it with the water ready for him, he saw a shiny object that wasn't his mixed in with the things place at the table. He took it in his hands and look at it closely.

He knew he was doomed, as his cheeks flushed redder.

Oi oi oi, give me a break already.

He went back to sleep with his fever seemingly rising.

Meanwhile at Aoi's office, there was a sudden frenzy earlier. He disappeared without even letting his secretary know where he went. So when they finally got in touch of him, they sigh a bit of relief.

Aoi exitted the elevator and was greeted by Charlie's question of where did he go and why did he disappeared for an hour or so. To other peoples shock, Aoi just smile as an answer.

He fixed his loosely tied pony tail and tighten his tie up his collar. Beginning to work on the papers he neglected. Needless to say, he is handsome and compose as ever. And so the people didn't pry much on the details and just let Aoi's negligence go.

"Charlie... have you seen my lighter? I think i left it here..." Aoi said , still immerse into typing and sorting out the materials on his desk.

"No sir, i believe it was on your suit pockets when you went out earlier. Maybe you left it on your car?" Said Charlie while he place a cup of coffee at his boss desk.

Aoi froze for a second, scratch his face a bit and let out a snort.

"Heh... never mind. I remember where i left it off."

Somehow throughout the day, Aoi seems to be in a good mood. Charlie can practically hear him humming a song.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, you have enough reasons to hate that I talk to you everyday and only started to read your story now, BUT in my defence - patience is not one of my strong points, it's better to have the whole story here than waiting for it to get updated, it's enough that The Mentalis - 7th season is already killing me and let's not forget why am I writing this. I've just finished reading the first chapter. ^^ It started nice, some avangardist guy hit on this old lady who's married, got caught and paid for his actions. I noticed that subtle/sharp sense of humour of yours while reading 'Allowing anal sex on the first night! Thank goodness for condoms!'. XDDD *goes to read the next chapter and will bother with my comments after, brace yourself*

• 2 weeks later...

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

How long has it been since I’ve been here? I don't know anymore. Chained to the wall has taken a toll on my arms. I can't feel it anymore too. I wonder what's taking them so long. They don't even come to me, just left me here to starve! The fucking nerve of some people.

Haha

Well I’m not an exception to them. I'm the same as they are.

I've sunk to the bottom of this pit, and this hell I'm in is all because I did not know when to stop.

Stupid heart messed my life.

Hibiki, very groggy and weak kept looking at that door in front of him, hoping that there's someone who'll open it, freeing him of his predicament. But there was none. It's been exactly three days since he's been their captive; Aoi and Mamoru.

He's not as ignorant as he seems, he knew he might be caught. As to who and when, he had hope that it's by Aoi's hand when he accomplished all of it.

He thought that there's a possibility that's he's dissociating himself from reality, because these past few weeks or months even, the things happening around him are too painful to assimilate with his conscious self.

Don't worry Hibiki, you'll wake up soon. And you'll see how all these are just a nightmare.

The place where he's at is dark and cold, Aoi is nice enough to close the window and securely covering the crevice a few feet away from him with a rag. But even so, the coldness is unbearable.

After he's been captured, Mamoru kept asking him things that Hibiki knew he already knows. He laughed at the thought that Mamoru is acting like a jealous wife. And he can't see himself resembling any of him in any way.

But that's not the case here. The way Mamoru spoke to Aoi is that off a doting parent to child. The cooing, the coaxing even the way he held Aoi , stroking his head.

Hibiki barfed when he saw it. It's disgusting. He tried to think of as to why Aoi molds his target off this man's image. He just can't. There's no way- in any way- they are similar. Physical appearance aside, the crazy way Mamoru acts will drive any sane person insane. He's a sadist in a sense. Giving you the stick and the carrot He didn't give the man what he wants and kept his mouth shut. Of course, he got the beating for it.

The physical abuse he received from the jealous wife is not much, if you compare to how Aoi looks at him. It's like Aoi is somewhere else. Looking down on him with blank eyes. The tiny tiny kindness he saw at the mocking grey was no more. Aoi just look like he did not belong here.

Hibiki can't stand it. While Mamoru is having a blast hitting him at places that it's gonna be extra painful; thighs, legs, face, his lower regions, he called on to Aoi. Just repeating his name. Not really begging for mercy, or salvation. Hibiki just wanted Aoi to wake up.

Back when Hibiki's at Germany..

"So you see, Ueda-san it's better for you to stay away. Get away as far as possible." Zelig was crossing his fingers and furrowing his brows when was telling Hibiki all the things that he needs to know about Aoi.

"What kind of monster are you?" Hibiki couldn't contain himself pound the table and explode.

"Aoi is my only son. I will do whatever it is neccesary to make him safe." Zelig was stern in his reply, either from saving his own skin, or being serious- that Hibiki is not sure.

This fucking family! Twisted sons of bitches!

"I will save Aoi! If you won't then i will!"

This damn father, putting on airs and washing his hands off this mess.

“The only thing I can do for him is cover up his tracks. Whatever kind of person he turned out to be, I'll take the blame for it and support him throughout.” Zelig looks at Hibiki, unfazed by his sudden rashness.

“Yeah? Well fuck you and your support! The people who surrounds Aoi milked him off his money, and not give a fuck in, oh I don't know, maybe really fucking help him? Ha, and you didn't even bother to investigate it? Just believed Kaname and everything he told you? Just a heads up old goat, Kaname is in love with your son. You know, the kind of disgusting feeling where you pin that person's picture at at pedestal and beat your penis off it.. he do everything Aoi tells him to. And if there are other people whose worth are bigger than him then all the more.. you know, feeling threaten that Aoi will replace him so he helps him too?” Hibiki pants a bit after saying all these.

“Milking him off his money, that's rich coming from you, the person whose job it is to stalk someone.” Zelig pointed out.

“Yeah I am, and what of it? Do you think that your son is a hoot to work for? Heh, did you really think I did for money?' Hibiki arrogantly leaned back at the couch.

Zelig felt the need to smoke, he didn't know someone like Hibiki could make his composure crumble.

“And? Why did you work for him if it's not for the money.”, asked Zelig.

“It's because I'm like Kaname, the disgusting person who paste Aoi's picture somewhere and jerk off to it. Wishing he would look my way.”

Normally this would send Zelig into rage, but this isn't the case. He likes Hibiki's guts. Truth be told, besides his son, he haven't met anyone like Hibiki.

“And? How do you plan on helping him?”, he puffed the smoke out, and looked at Hibiki.

“Don't worry about it. I just want to know that when the time comes, if I give you a call, you'll come.. You will wont you?”

“Is that a threat?”, Zelig asked.

“Yes it is.”, bravely he answered.

“What can you do to me boy?”, he chuckled.

“Not me, no. Aoi..”

“Aoi? What about him?”

“Hibiki.. Oi, Hibiki wake up.”, cold hands tapped Hibiki's face. Waking him from his drunken haze.

“Hm? A..”

“Shhh.. Don't speak., You alright?”

What is this bastard doing?

“You're very reckless. I thought other wise..”, he spoke following by a chuckle.

• 2 weeks later...

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

“I'm not sure what're you trying to do here, Hibiki. Just what are you trying to accomplish by doing all this stuff.” he spoke so gently to Hibiki that the latter felt it was rather uncharacteristic of him. Hibiki snorts and chuckles a bit while he shook his head off that cold fingers' touch.

“You're going to kill me anyways. What are you so pissed off now?” Hibiki said with a raspy voice as his gaze on him. It has been a long time since he'd seen Aoi up close, but there's really a big difference from then and now. Aoi is looking like a tamed sheep under that Mamoru's care and Hibiki felt the urge to kill that man all over again.

“Then why didn't you run away? From what I understand, my father placed you under his protection, yes? So why didn't you stay there and protect yourself.” Aoi let go of him and knelt in front of the bound Hibiki, contemplating what to do with him next.

“What about you? Who will save you?” answered Hibiki,

“ME?” Aoi followed this one with a laughter. He shook his head and touched Hibiki's cheek. “Why do you think I need protection, hm?” He asked

“Don't you? Look at yourself!” Hibiki coughed from being sore at the throat, but he continues, “You're so scared of Mamoru that you've turned soft. It's disgusting in fact.” he added.

Aoi however, looked at him confused and tilt his head, eyeing Hibiki weirdly. He opened his mouth and then closed it again. He then leaned in closer to Hibiki, his long, soft hair rustles through his trench coat and whispered something to Hibiki.

The other one was shocked, he had a hunch, but he did not see it coming. He stared at Aoi a few more minutes after Aoi stood up. “Hibiki, there was a reason why you're alive despite all of your blunders towards me. Please think about it. Before he kills you.” Aoi said, his gaze was distant again, and his gray eyes sent shivers down Hibiki's.

Well, fuck it. It's not like I'm scared. It's just fucking cold here. So yeah, that must be it.

“Well Aoi, if death is inevitable, why not kill me instead of him?” Hibiki asked, he managed to show a little bit of a smirk to taunt the handsome face in front of him.

Aoi just smiled at him, a smile Hibiki didn't see before.

“I would have killed you, if I could.” Aoi said and turned around, closing that creaky wooden door behind him.

“Damn, what does that mean?” Hibiki's poor beaten heart pounds through his chest.

“I'm asking you, where is Nanami's body? And where is she?” looking really derange, Mamoru paced the floor while whipping out on Hibiki using his belt, or whatever he can find. It's enough that Hibiki is full of hate and jealousy of this man, but this man is keen and smart that he is pissing the hell out of him.

“Where is she?!” Mamoru shrieked and lashed out another batch of hitting, making a “plish, plash” sound every time a blood spurt out of Hibiki.

“Dead..mangled..corpse..” Hibiki snickers and received some more lashing.

He grunts in pain while Aoi just stood afar.

Damn, even though I'm dying here, I can't help but think that Aoi is looking handsome as always.

As always, Aoi is looking rather dashing. His long sleek hair is kept neat with a ponytail, however there's a few strands on his face maybe it got loose from driving there but it's still neat. He's wearing a gray coat, with three piece stripe suit inside. His shirt is white and the tie is black and silky. He's wearing a leather driving gloves or something similar to it since Hibiki can't really say what.

“Where are you looking?” Mamoru crouched down and pressed Hibiki's face, forcing him to look at him.

Hibiki got so irritated from being denied his guilty pleasure of gawking Aoi that he gathered what little spit, he could and wait when Mamoru is about to speak. When the latter opened his mouth, Hibiki aimed for it and shoot his spit in there.

“HA ha! Serves you right!” He said and Mamoru raged on. He choked Hibiki as hard as he could. Aoi was about to save Hibiki when the lights flickered and they heard a rustling sound from the back door.

“Wha..What is that?” Mamoru's nervous question.

“Ohhh!! Maybe it's Nanami's ghost! Scary!..” Hibiki coughs and taunts Mamoru, laughing crazily all throughout.

a/n: who is nanami? please read chapter 21 and 22 again.. here's an insight on what aoi's attire looks like.

3d19331e5b08d83bcc87f20c9141afa0.jpg

a/n; please be advised that there are some pretty twisted plot twist here. for mature readers only

dark color fonts are for flash backs

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

“There was a missing body in the morgue. However, I think it was a homeless prostitute's body. It was cadaver for medical use anyways. Do you think we'll get in trouble?”

“Stupid! Don't say that out loud! I'll take care of the paper trails while you do your very best to keep your mouth shut!”

This was the problem that arose one day at a funeral home. A body that was supposed to be sent through a medical school was missing and that they covered it up with a story that a distant relative not willing to share his personal info, claimed the body of the deceased. By then the school, have no other choice but to let it go. They were given another cadaver anyways so it'll be alright somehow.

There were no news or files against the crime. Because that day, the two attendants from the funeral home was dead drunk. It'll cost them their license and it'll be bad for their reputation.

What are the odds?

It wasn't a coincidence though. A certain criminal mind was behind it.

Hibiki, for a few weeks was tapping on police car radio dispatch. The plan isn't really set in his mind. If ever the time comes to confront Nanami and he still can't find what he is looking for, then chances are, he'll just make her disappear.

But luck is on his side. There's a dispatch call for a dead woman in her early forties that match is close if not match to the description of Nanami's appearance. He followed the case, leading to where her body would be placed. Usually dead bodies like this will be placed in a crime lab. However, the autopsy showed she slipped while drunk and that's her cause of death.

Hibiki carefully planned the next few days. When her body was sent to the homes, he stalked the routine of the people there for two days. He knew he has not much time and so he went there pretending that he was one of the relatives of their previous client and that he is happy with the service. He gave them alcohol and food and fatten them up through the night.

He felt the two were incredibly stupid to fall for that one.

Either that or Hibiki is a good liar.

“Huh? You! What're you doing?” Nanami opened her eyes when Hibiki cuts her face a bit, and then cuts her stomach just a little.

“Nanami, there is something you can do to redeem yourself. If you say you are willing then you won't die here and will live to see another day. You in?” Hibiki asked, hovering on top of her, and looking really crazy around his eyes.

Nanami is scared, she can't say no now. And if she did, she will be dead. And it looks like it's going to be a horrible one.

And also the truth is that she wants to live even one day more. One chance to hug her kids again.

She nodded, agreeing to another devil to free herself from another one.

“I will make it seem like you died. I have here with a body that looks like you. Well, she doesn't but well just chopped her up real nice.” Hibiki said nonchalantly.

“What?” Nanami asked and Hibiki answered her again. “I'll chop off her hand. We'll mangle her face. And stab her a few times. We'll spill her your blood and that'll be it. From what I understood, the few men I killed, Aoi and that lawyer of his interfered with the investigation and shut all of the cases concerning it. I'm sure for a nobody like you, they will also do the same thing. Letting you die like a shark bait you are.” Hibiki said grimly.

“You, you're fucking scary, you know.” Nanami pointed out. By this time, she knew there's more. And that she can't escape this now. She's been in too deep.

“Thanks, going crazy is like my thing now. The more scary I am, the more effective it'll be.”

Nanami laughed so hard that night, she thought she might be crazy too.

“I'm going to take pictures of you. So you have to look like you're in pain.” Hibiki flashed his Polaroid cam and she nodded.

He sliced her flesh on her arms, that she didn't really need to pretend that she was in pain. She grunted as the flashes of the camera blinded her for a few times.

“What's the picture for?” she asked when it's all over.

“For the idiot who wanted to burn me after all these.” Hibiki said, slowly undressing her starting from her pants.

“Huh?”

“Aoi's secretary wanted you for himself, but I said I'll take care of you so that after this he can resume his life like nothing happened. So to say, I extracted revenge against him. Cause I know he's a coward and he'll rat me out eventually.” Hibiki then tied her feet once more when he changed her pants, even her underwear.

“I'll remove your hands, but I'll kill you if you resist here. If I don't call that idiot secretary after, he'll fuck up your kids, so be good okay?”

She nodded to Hibiki's demands.

He stripped her again and changed her clothes. Then he gave her some plastic suit and she looked surprised.

“We're going to fake your death, so wear this and brace yourself.” Hibiki said.

“Wait, are you telling me we're really going to mangle someone's body?” She asked with shock on her face.

“I'm known for my dark humor.” Hibiki said, smiling a bit.

“Smoke?” Aoi took his handkerchief and covered his mouth and nose before he opened the door and saw the nearest barn is engulfed in flames.

“Sensei. There's a big fire. We should get out before the authorities come here.” Aoi coughs and dragged Mamoru out, while the other one kept shouting.

“That's not Nanami! Nanami is not that body!”

“I'll get you out of here.” Aoi came back after a few seconds when he securely placed Mamoru inside his car. Hibiki gasped when that cold chained was off of him, finally. It left a mark and it looks like his left shoulder is dislocated.

Aoi, scoop him off, and carried him like a princess. Grunting as he goes, since Hibiki is a man and by far heavier than a woman.

“Ah, damn, it looks like our honeymoon is too hot to handle.” Hibiki jokes when he saw the fire is already spreading madly because the wind was strong.

Aoi gazed at the man in his arms and laughs. “How can you joke at a time like this?”

The both of them started laughing that they were momentarily oblivious to their surroundings. Not knowing there was another car not far from them.

After that, a gunshot was heard.

a/n:

If you read chapter 22, there's a part there where aoi is describing nanami's supposed dead body. it was said that she was heavily mangled, and that her hands were cut off. [believed for the reason of revenge, since her hands were guilty of killing charlie's brother.] she was stabbed after death and bled to death. in a funeral home, if you are not familiar, they extract all bodily liquid for preservation. since she was for medical use [the body] they did not gave her formaldehyde.[all was added fictitiously by me. im not sure if they use it, but for my story's sake, i assumed it is not added] and since it is so, Hibiki had the freedom to manipulate the evidence. dressing her up with nanami's clothes and all. also, aoi indeed ceased all investigation.. how? MONEY.. that's how. so they believed it was indeed nanami. but where is she? find out next ^^

ok i'm totally confused at what was Hibiki's endgame now -_- why did he let the women live?was she the one who caused the fire? O.O please update soon!

and your twists are brilliant btw ;)

• 1 month later...

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

The sound of the gunshot ring through a certain limp man and he felt that his side is a lot warmer.

What? Who.. Ugh. Have I been shot?

Hibiki pressed his sides while Aoi, who is carrying him in his arms crouched down to lay Hibiki at the safety behind his car.

“Hibiki, open your eyes. Can you understand me?” Aoi taps Hibiki's cheeks to wake him up. From the blood that's been leaking out of the tiny man, it isn't much. There's a possibility that he's only been grazed by the bullet. Or it got through, but there was no exit wound. He caught a glimpse of what has happened. It was his trusted secretary who shot fired at them.

“Aoi.. I'm.. dizzy.” Hibiki muttered, trying to stay awake. But his eyes are clouded with smoke from the nearby fire. He can also hear the hysterical laughter from Mamoru inside the car.

“Of course you will be, you haven't eaten in days. Wait for me here. It'll be over soon.” Aoi's voice is softer than usual and Hibiki felt strange flutters in his stomach.

“You're disgusting, Aoi. Don't start being sweet now.” Hibiki jokes before he coughed a mouthful of blood and Aoi flinched at how deathly pale Hibiki looked like.

“You should all burn in hell! You and that crazy doctor! Hibiki too! The rat framed me up!! He fucking left evidences on all the people he killed… He left my hair and blood there!! I have nothing left to lose! I'll drag you all to hell with me!!”

The shouts from Charlie not so far away can be heard clearly and Aoi chuckled at how funny everything is. Not so long ago, he thought Hibiki is just like the rest of the people he hired. Yet he defied Aoi more than once and now the people who tried to frame him got stabbed in the back by this criminal genius stalker.

“Heh. I thought you were just a regular rat. I was wrong.. We've been underestimating you. Seems like you're going to give me a run for my money.” Aoi checks his guns and cocks it before he leans down on the gravelly floor and gave Hibiki a well deserved kiss on the lips.

“Don't die on me, Hibiki.” Aoi said while he stroke the man on his cheeks. Hibiki chuckled as well, “I won't unless you told me to.”, he said.

Aoi circled back to his car, ignoring the crazy doctor inside. He knew he needed to focus on Charlie before he gets to them. Defending himself is not a problem, but he has Hibiki to take care off; crazy doctor aside.

As much as he hates to admit it, Aoi is irrefutably in love with Hibiki.

Bang!

Another fire of gunshots was heard, it was a feet away from the handsome raven haired man.

“Tch.” With a clicked of his tongue, Aoi returned fire. He needed to finish this soon, or Hibiki won't last long. Not to mention the fact that the fire has already spread through the second barn and authorities might come soon.

“I fucking hate you. Everything you asked of me are disgusting. You should all burn in hell!” Charlie is firing non stop. From what Aoi counts, he's down to his last three bullets.

They say you should be careful of an animal with nothing left to lose.

Aoi fired one shot towards Charlie, who is hiding behind a black, heavily tinted car.

“I'm right here, Charlie. Weren't you going to kill me? Come on.” Aoi decided to razz him out. From the looks of it, Charlie is already going to skip town on them. He hid behind a thin concrete wall. Since that part hasn't been caught by the fire yet. But the smoke is somehow getting through him as well, and he can't help but cough at it. His eyes are also being affected by it. Aoi tucked his hair that has been undone with the pony tail behind his ears. He admits that the sadistic part of himself is also enjoying this chaos.

“Fuck you!”, he fired another shot to Aoi, almost hitting him. Luckily for the long haired man, Charlie isn't used to guns, since from where Aoi is standing, it is easy for Charlie to get a shot, at least at his foot or leg.

Click. Click.

Aoi heard Charlie's gun finally cock and it sounded like he ran out of bullets. He seized the moment and ran straight to Charlie.

“Hiii!!” Charlie panics when he saw the man running towards him with two guns in his hands.

He tried to come inside his car, but he was too late. Aoi fired one on his leg.

“Argh!” Charlie collapses on the floor and desperately reload his gun with a new magazine but Aoi shot his hand too.

The long haired man walks slowly towards Charlie, while looking down on him with such hate. “You should have killed me when you had the chance.” Aoi told him and stops in front of him, those gray eyes are scarier than anything Charlie has seen. With fire in the background, it really seems like Aoi is from hell and he is already welcoming Charlie in his damnable embrace.

“Wait! I won't do anything anymore! I.. I'll surrender myself and admit all the things I have planned against you! Spare me!” Charlie pleads while he backs away slowly, digging his nails on the floor and Aoi walks slowly towards him, with a gun in his hand pointing at the desperate man on the ground.

“There is one thing you shouldn't have done. Something I won't forgive. You harmed Hibiki and planned his demised. For that, your life won't be spared.” Aoi shot Charlie in his stomach and the man groans as he collapsed.

Charlie saw the sky in a burning orange light and saw his life flashback right in from of him. A tear flowed from him, remembering the brother he loved so dearly. He judges Hibiki of how crazy he loved the man who planned his own death, yet somehow he can understand him as well.

“Love.. make us.. crazy.” Charlie mutters and smiled when he saw Aoi in front of him, looking down on him as if the man wanted to bash his face or mutilate him for the things he have done against Hibiki.

“I'll take care of your family, so go to hell soon.” Aoi said and points the gun at Charlie again. This time it was aimed at the man's head and Charlie nodded with ease. He knew no matter how evil Aoi is, he is a man of his word. At least his family will be okay after he is gone.

The ever reliable secretary closed his eyes and received his last payment.

--

As Aoi is running towards Hibiki, he heard a car screeching against the gravelly ground and saw Mamoru driving away. His eyes darted to the blood filled ground.

“Fuck it!” Aoi ran towards the car and tried to shoot its wheels but he missed. Mamoru has taken Hibiki away and there was no car in sight he can use.

Seconds after, there's a deep blue Lamborghini driving towards him, and Aoi recognizes the car as Kaname's. He immediately aimed at the car and as he was about to shoot it, the window rolled down with Nanami inside.

“You? But why?!” Aoi is surprised, but Nanami gets down on the car and moves to the passenger seat.

“I'll explain in the car. Get in! Let's get them first!” She said and Aoi lowered his gun and entered the driver's seat. He has no time to doubt her.

He closes the door and puts the seat belt on. The smooth engine purred at him when he drives it, chasing after Mamoru.

“I'll kill you if you try something funny. I'm not in the mood to deal with other things right now.” Aoi warned Nanami and his eyes are scary that Nanami gulps.

“Boss, I've already been spared by Hibiki. Plus, I owe him a lot of things. I just want to fulfill my end of the agreement.” she answered. “He just gave me a GPS tracker. The one in his ear..” she paused to point at her ear. And Aoi recalled that there is indeed a small earring in Hibiki's ear. He chuckled again at how Hibiki keeps surprising him. “Hibiki said I should offer him some help when he doesn't call me within a day. So I tracked him down on the second day. I considered leaving him for dead, but the man has contingency plans like when he dies, he will expose all my involvement in your businesses. He said he has connections where he left all the evidences. The scaredy cat part of me can't risk it. So here I am.” she said.

Aoi remained silent and focused on driving. He still can't see Mamoru's car, since the road is spiralling, but he knows he is just near since the road has fresh tire tracks.

“Boss, do you have to rescue Hibiki? Everything will be fine if we leave him be. The police will tie all evidences right back to him and you will continue your life like before.” Nanami said, and while what she is saying holds some truth in it, Aoi can't help but be irritated at her.

“I told you I'll kill you if you try something funny. Hibiki just spared your life, isn't it? I have to save him. I'll throw you out of the car if you don't want to.”

“Can I, boss? My work is done and I have kids who need me. Please, boss.” Nanami pleads and Aoi sighs before he brakes.

“Get out.”

Nanami did so, and bowed her head while the car drove off. When it wasn't on her sight anymore, she fished out her phone and made a call.

“Yeah, it seems like Aoi is in pursuit if Mamoru now, and from the looks of it, it's kill of be killed. Yes, it looks as though there was one casualty. I think it was Aoi-sama's secretary. Uhm. Thank you for the money. I'm headed to my kids now, and I'll dispose of this phone and leave everything behind. I pray for you and your son's peace. Thank you for everything, Walter-sama.” Nanami's tears flowed and she cut the line afterwards.

She wiped the phone with her handkerchief and stomped it a few times before she dumps it in the bushes. She walks away with her hands in her pocket, headed towards her new life.

“Live long, Hibiki, Aoi.” She muttered.

ay ay ay an update though i have still some pages left =D Soo excited thank you damn i love that creative corner thank you guys for feeding us with great stories ;)