Stalker for hire

Rhye_Meow

*drools* Love that line...."I'm looking forward in burrying myself in you".....so hot~~~ :cuteonion45: :cuteonion45:

N who is Umeda Hibiki....*confused* O.O

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rhye_Meow

• Helya

• Ayakashiu

• Rheena_Andy

Yeah i agree with you..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Who dafaq is 'Umeda Hibiki'?? His name is Ueda Hibiki *rolls eyes*

Hello...we meet again xD

So, you already got the chapter sixteen. Oh my! pretty far i could say.

Now i read Ch 14 and im at the part when Hibiki use this line:

The fucker has gone insane.

foxy4 i missed this (the funny language).

But Hibiki should be expected about the mess since the apartment was from Aoi. I don't know how he had the courage to go there in the first place. And not after a long time, we're given to see sexy guys again (i visualize them, with the power of my mind). xD

In the end, Aoi kinda freaks me out too, weird with that Hi~bi~ki, makes me see that Hibiki actually have all the reasons to be scared.

On Ch 15 seems that Hibiki starts the new chapter still on the run *hihi* and then...*bummm* im hit by hot scenes. At the begining of the sentence i was thinking: ''make Aoi appear next to Hibiki miraculously'' but after i started to read it, i was like ''f**k yeah keep it that way'' and then you surprised me again by actually bringing Aoi there (what can be better than this? ), and he kinda caught Hibiki doing some ''naughty'' things. 2hz3kvo.jpg

And then all chapter is crazy, i mean im thinking of a 1000 things, but i can't say anything, all that sex scene was way to hot (i think i've died a few times *q*).

And then this:

Like the sexy beast

xD i knew he was a sexy beast, i just knew it.

Now im on Ch 16 with my mind drooling happy when i see this change on Hibiki, from that desperate desire, to that moment of love, when i can see that he really loves Aoi. But Aoi doesn't apreciate it at all.

Ohhh you Aoi, now i want to kick your ass, how could you say death?

Anyway i got carried away for a moment or two so ...leaf2.

I loved this, it was really good, and now i wait for the continuation and i hope that Aoi won't kill Hibiki. Somehow i hope he loves him too, and he can't do it (the killing thing) because Aoi seems more evil in time.

See you with the update xDD

Here Aoi-sama fansclub member leaf1

indeed we meet again imouto-chan ! :D (so weird, we often talk elsewhere ahahaha)

Anyways,

Hibiki is indeed a funny guy :D

Yeah, even though Aoi is scary , he is undoubtedly sexy. :3

Haha Hibiki caught in the act was funny for me and then the hot scenes was ofcourse miss by all of us so yeah, we all need that xD

Haha, i seriously love the way you comment and it gives me encouragement to continue on and write about these unfortunate two.

The ending is set in my head, and i hope you will like it. :3 thank you very much for reading.

Aoi-sama fansclub member yoyo1

Anyways, everyone.. i have drawn a few samples of Aoi Himmel. But you have to be patient cause i'm not very good at these. For those who do not mind to see Aoi in my head, then please check out here ~

~

• 4 weeks later...

CHAPTER SIXTEEN part TWO

The dawn was already breaking and yet Hibiki is still clinging onto Aoi's back, burrying his nails at him. How many times did he came? He actually lost count. At one or two instance, the both of them lost conciousness and went to sleep only to wake up shortly after and starts to have sex again. H: Two? Three days? What day is it? Hibiki was dizzy with white haste at his vision, heaving a raspy breath. He can't hold out any longer. With Aoi burrying his face at Hibiki's neck, he could smell the man's scent. "Aoi!" He yelled and trembled cumming onto his belly, while Aoi thrust at him hugging Hibiki's back. In a few moments, Hibiki could feel the warm flow of liquid inside him and felt Aoi's heart beating fast. H: Ah, his face is so sexy.

Aoi pulled out off him and plops beside Hibiki, hair a little wet from the sweat. His arm rest on his forehead while staring into the ceiling. Hibiki can't help but look at him. H: I think this is the first time i saw his face upclose.His eyelashes are so long. "What is it?" Aoi startled Hibiki and caught him spacing out, gawking at his face. "N-Nothing."

Aoi turned his head to look at Hibiki and sigh. He slowly stood up and walk towards the mini fridge. Hibiki just looked at him, eyeing every inch. Naked with chisseled body, wet from their intense intercourse, long hair disheveled and but looking in a seductive manner, Hibiki can't help but gulp his saliva.

10313350_1427877064155385_8478618366842160440_n.jpg

Under the soft sunlight, Aoi is indeed beautiful. Hibiki sat at the bed and lean his back to the bedrest. "Enjoying the view?" Aoi said walking back to the bed a bottle of water at his hand. "Well yeah, i can see your penis clearly." Hibiki answered and smirk abit. Just as him, Aoi smirk back and open the water bottle, sitting; he place the bottle at Hibiki's lips and slowly tip it, allowing Hibiki to drink. Hibiki oblidge and drank, spilling some water at the side of his lips, rolling down at his neck. Aoi squinted his eyes at him, looking like he saw a piece of delectable meat. Hibiki finished drinking and chuckled a little loudly. "How about you , Aoi? Enjoying the view?" He tease. Aoi inched forward, tossing the bottle on the floor and crawled back on top of Hibiki, dragging his Hibiki's legs so he could lay down again.

Hibiki's heart race again, like he is hungry for more even if his body clearly could use some break. Slowly, the black long hair envelops his chest, the slate gray eyes looked at him , and just when he thought Aoi is about to kiss him, Aoi goes for the side of his neck and bit it. Peeling some flesh. H: What?!The fucker bit me?

"Haha." Aoi suddenly pulls back and sat, licking his lips. Hibiki sat as well and touch his neck where the sting is. He looked at his hand and saw red. H : So he did bit me! This motherfucker!

"Well..." Aoi tilt his head and look at him. Looking exactly where he tore Hibiki's flesh. "Now i am enjoying the view."

Hey niichan sorry im late again (im so busy these days >.

First part: 294jx92.jpg oh come on guys xD is this humanly possible?

This was really hot, but i think that Aoi is a bit insane. But what an image pop up into my mind when i think of these two hot guys naked :3

Too bad it was so short, but you know that im always waiting for the continuation, even if im late, i'll read it as soon as possible. Keep up the good work

. :D

Here Aoi-sama fansclub member cheetah14

this is just..too much for my poor heart *^* i am amazed..this story is so freaking good!! and why do i love aoi??even if he might kill hibiki, i'll probably still love him..and that's just wrong!! look what you are doing to me xD anyway, i hope you'll be feeling good enough to update this story..i'm dying from curiosity here!! O_O
can i sing up for the aoi-sama fanclub?'cause i'm already obsessed!

XD thank you very much! Yes i hope i'm well enough to update this story. :) seriously, everyone from the bottom of my heart, thank you very much for reading this insane story of mine. ^^

Imouto-chan, thank you for reading and always supporting my stories. ^^ we got a new member. Yay!!!!

it really is insane..in a good and in a bad sense :p but i guess i didn't wait long enough before starting to read it -_- i hoped that i won't have to wait for new chapters to arrive, that's why i only started reading it now!! but it was still too soon *sighs* all i can say is..good job! *thumbs up*

welcome in Aoi-sama fanclub. Im so glad there is someone else who want to join the fanclub. rabbit4

Yayyyy niichan xD :>

thanks! \O/ and who wouldn't want to join the fanclub? O.O i just hope he doesn't kill hibiki at the end T^T handsome, please make a happy ending!! cheetah7

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

The harsh sunlight greeted Aoi that morning, almost immediately giving him a headache. He knew nothing would make him feel better today, the dreaded date every year where he had nothing but ugly memories.

He sat up in his bed and scratch his head, making a small yawn as he grab his cellphone on top of his night stand. Ten messages, five miss calls was in his screen. He furrowed his brows and reluctantly open it.

Happy Birthday

How long has it been since he was sincerely happy? He doesn't remember. When he was a little boy maybe? He thought. But flashbacks were harsher than the ray of bright sunlight.

From the cold dinning table where he usually dine alone, Aoi was always eating his birthday cake in front of the servants waiting to tend his every need. His screaming mother yelling at the background shouting Please let me out! I wan't to see Aoi! And from the distant father who sends him gifts which now was obvious that was bought and delivered by his secretary. Truly, he never had a 'Happy Birthday'.

He sighed and got out of bed, slowly walking to the bathroom for a quick shower. Last night Aoi took a flight and went back to his house and left Hibiki at the room where they spend two days together. It was unusual for him to keep a 'prey' alive once he mix his private life with it. Only Kaname overstepped that boundary yet, now he isn't alive as well. He look at his hands under the gush of cold water.

A: That's right, i killed Kaname too.

He sighed and started shampooing his hair, scratching the scalp with his nails. The long haired he kept all these years is starting to bother him everyday. Why did i grow it this long again? He forgot the reason. Mainly because he has no one. No one bothered him about what he should do. What he shoud eat, drink, when to sleep. Over the years, he kinda let his hair grow out, because of the casual remarks some of his classmates from Uni said. His hair looks nice and silky. He should grow it out.

Honestly, he forgot about that person long ago. He just thought, why not? Letting it grow means he'll have a few things to do to maintain it. Extra activity to his somehow routinary life.

​Birthday huh? What should i do today? I have no clue.

At the time when he felt like this, he hated himself more often. It's because of the last words his mother told him.

I wish you weren't born in this world. I wouldn't have suffered. I'd still be beautiful and Zelig won't neglect me.

Really, no good memory of his birthday.

He finished showering and head on to dress for work. After he dried his hair, he neatly combed it and tied into a pony tail. It was nothing fancy, maybe even a little loose which he likes. Since he has no meeting to go through this day. His secretary is kind enough to not give him schedules.

What do i do for today? I have no meetings, no urgent documents to look over.

He dressed himself as usual in an impeccable sharp fitting suit. A black Armani with navy blue collar. A white shirt and a Gucci cufflinks his father send a week ago for his birthday. He snorted as he wore it and grab his stuff and head on out.

A few minutes after, he arrived at his office to be welcomed by warm smiles from employees. "Good morning Walter -Sama, and Happy birthday." The receptionist gave him a bouquet of flowers. It seems it's from his employees. As best as he could, he smiled 'genuinely'.

"Thank you, very kind of you to remember." He said and eyed Charlie who is waiting for him silently at the sidelines. "Charlie, please find a vase for this and place it on my office. And again everyone, thank you. Do your best today." He said as he walk on out of there.

The eyes of adoration from his employees gave Aoi a goosebump. He entered his private comfort room and wash his hands. It's because i have a pretty face.

He squinted his eyes as he dried his hands with a paper towel.

The day was coming to a close. It wasn't all that different. Recieving a few gifts from his acquaintances, some business partners, people he doesn't really know, and from those who eyed and wanted to get to close to him. It was all boring and superficial.

He look at the calendar and saw that Hibiki's contract will come to an end soon. How time past he thought. When he got home, like always, he took out his collection and looked at the faces of those he killed. Before, it was all exciting for him. Now, it seems the rush has subside. Should i kill Hibiki earlier? Have i lost my meticulous planning sense? What seems to be missing here? What am i not satisfied about?

The vibrate from his phone stop his reverie and he immediately grab it. He leaned back into his chair and took a sip at his cognac. The smoke from the cigarette resting at the ashtray was mixing in with his drink's smell, so he put down the glass and tuck in a rogue hair behind his ear. When he read the message finally, he was somehow showing a hint of amusement.

Dear asshole,

Thanks for leaving me unable to walk till night time. As you already know by now, i just landed back to Tokyo. By the way, since you don't love me, i'll just have to force you to love me. Even if it kills me, - literally.

If you still won't, i'll make sure that you will forever regret it.

And ..

Happy Birthday, Aoi.

Love,

Your dearest stalker.

Pfft! What the hell is this?

Aoi laugh hard after he read Hibiki's message and after a few good minutes, the teary eyed- stomach clutching (mostly from laughing too much) and a little panting Aoi read the message once more.

"What an interesting guy, i said i'll kill him and he still brazenly butt his head with me." He said.

Once again, a vibrate stop his glee mood. He frowned when he saw who is the caller and he took a sip of his drink again with a heave of annoyed sigh, Aoi answered.

"It's been awhile Mamoru Sensei. What do i owe the pleasure of this call?"

noooo, you can't finish a chapter like this!! why is that bastard calling him? -.- and i loved the message from hibiki :D

• 2 weeks later...

:leaf9: Thank you so much for reading! Means alot to me to know it's appreciated.. i will try to update soon. :)

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Hibiki hailed a cab after he land back to Tokyo. Nursing his sore hips and butt, he had this permanent scowl on his face. Evenso, he still look like some celebrity having dress in clothes Aoi had prepared for him. H: I don't know what he is thinking. Maybe this is a bribe for leaving me wounded. He traced the wound on his neck. The bite that was given by him by that crazy man he loves. "Tch."

He knew it all too well, that Aoi will be the death of him. If by some miracle his life was spared, loving someone that dangerous will take everything away from him. "Not that i have that many.." he utter. "What?" The cab driver peeked through the mirror when he spoke. "Nothing. Please hurry." He sighed and look at the busy scenery at his window.

Arriving at his apartment, he toss his luggage at the couch and hurried to get something to drink. He knew today is Aoi's birthday. He wanted to see him, but his current condition doesn't permit him. So he decided to just mail him.

He longue at his couch, slowly removing his socks and leisurely drink his beer, playing a western rock song he like at full blast. Good thing the bastard is rich and pick up a sound proof apartment. He pinched his brows and lean back the couch. Confuse on what he needs to do next. What will he do after. What shall i do? Is this really the end for me? I've always been a laid back person. Wasting my life to non sense things. And now.. what now? Hibiki didn't realize that tears trickled down his face.

Morning came very slow for Hibiki. For some reason, even if he is so worn out, sleep eluded him. Annoyed, he decided to walk it off. Huh, three in the morning eh. Tch. He wore a black hoody, jeans and sneakers and grab his phone and wallet. Walking around aimlessly is not a good idea with this time of the night, so drinking is his first choice. It's been awhile since he went out.

At the lobby, the building receptionist called him out. "Excuse me, Ueda-sama. There is a package that arrived for you at ten pm. However we didn't wan't to disturb you in case you we're resting." The woman had a big smile on her face. Usually this building isn't occupied by someone young and handsome like Hibiki.

Hibiki, not in the mood to flirt, signed the paper and grab the package. He read who was the sender and his heart skip a beat. "Is everything alright, Ueda-sama?" The woman notice Hibiki's face paled instantly. "Ah.. y-yes thanks. Have a good night." He said and dashed off carrying the package back to the elevator.

What now?

A handsome young man, maybe in his twenties is standing outside an old house just outside the city. Heaving an audible breath, the young man summoned the courage to ring the doorbell. "Who is it?" The sound of a young girl spoke at the intercom. "Good afternoon, err i. I'm looking for Hyouga Ueda, is he around?" The man spoke in a nervous voice. "Hi...Hibiki is that you?" Hyouga opened the door abruptly startling Hibiki. He tried to calm his heart but his Dad lunge forward and embrace him.

"Ah. I'm home Dad." He hug him back and buried his face at his Dad shoulders.

A few months ago, Hyouga remarried someone and turned his life around. From being the gambler and lazy drunk, he is now helping his new wife with their ramen shop. A humble one with a steady flow of regular customers. The woman he married seems nice. Keeping the small apartment they live in warm and inviting.

Hibiki learned that he now have a new little sister in grade school. A pretty girl with soft curly hair. She is somewhat attached to Hibiki already, sitting at his lap while they eat snacks.

"Dad, can we talk privately? There is something i need to tell you." He said with grief on his face. He didn't want to cut the reunion moment short, but he knew he has no time to spare. Sensing the seriousness, Hyouga ask his wife to take their daughter outside to buy some drinks for them. Shortly after they left, Hibiki started telling the story of how he end up into trouble, leaving out the detail who is this person who hired him. While listening, Hyouga became emotional and held his son's hand. "I've been a fool. My only son, i didn't took care of my only son. You can always hide here. I may not have much, but atleast let me protect you." He desperately pleaded Hibiki.

He shook his head and patted his Dad on the shoulder. "You're not alone now Dad. Your new wife and child needs you. I can't do this to you." He answered with a sad smile on his face. Ah, it really has been awhile since i saw Dad. He look quite happy despite the fact that he aged remarkably over a short period of time. I'm glad he has a family now. I'm really glad.

Hibiki gave his Dad a bag that seems too heavy. He opened it and saw it is full of cash. "wha-What is this? what are you planning to do?" Hyouga ask, a little confuse of what is happening. Hibiki took a deep breath before he answer.

"Well....."

Four days ago..

The package consist of cheques written for Ueda Hibiki. The cheques were in Kaname Matsuo's name. Weird. What's this all of a sudden? Inside the package comes an address too, with the person named Wild. There's nothing in it except these two and a close letter envelop. After he opened it, he realized it was a letter from Kaname.

A parting one..

Ueda-san,

If you are reading this mail, this must mean that i have been missing, probably dead already. I trust a good friend of mine to deliver this package to you, in case my suspicion is correct. You probably have a hunch already who might be the one who killed me. And you're right.

Ueda-san, i know this is not for me to say. But i'll say it anyways. I left you the money and trusted you in Wild's care. He will help you- should you choose to escape Aoi's grasp. But, there is a selfish request i would also like to ask of you.

I know you love Aoi. Believe me, i know that feeling too well. Ueda-san, Aoi needs to be stop. Him and the people who help him do as he please. At the back of this paper are the people who help him. I trusted Wild with every evidence i have gathered against them over the years. I know, my hands isn't clean with this. And maybe my death is my repentance. But please, before you make a decision on what to do.. think about it first. And may you find happiness in whatever answer that might lead you.

Best of luck to you..

Kaname

Present

"Well Dad, i made up my mind. I'm going to kill Aoi." He said with a stern look on his face.

10428621_1440459926230432_3597811763203818284_n.jpg?oh=3bd32d5abe70f8dc3b6ae6c90fd590b2&oe=54365D73&__gda__=1413794776_e4db7549fd1fcaf77711377ffed05e56

Dafaq with this old man sh*t.くそがき =^= ...*sigh*

I haven't killed anyone yet, so shush it ... :/ and no, Kaname loves Aoi. I'll answer you in messenger. I might spoil too much >.

he_Meow i think the ending is perfect!! *^* wow such a turn out..seriously, write the next chapter already!! just don't kill anyone in the end though ^^' or at least kill both, romeo and juliet style O.O

Ahaha you have to take it easy with me. XD i'll write again in a few days. :3 and thanks, i'm really glad you like the story. Hehe as for who is gonna die.... cheetah4

Aoi-sama fansclub President yoyo1

Aya-Nee i saw the drafts.. I'll be accepting bribes :3 come PM me cheetah14

Yup. Hehe it was awesome @_@ haha

I'm open for negotiations :p

And

mia-nee, can i join the fansclub too? O.O please