A Lesson well Learned DMMD w/YaoiLoverfangurl19 (Private)

azuneko

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Virus smiled" I'm very happy for that too Aoba and thank you for your help with wash couch, that was Nice Of you"

Virus blushed and smiled" thats true, When must you be home Aoba?" He said, sat himself down on couch

Aoba thinks about it for a moment. "I think I'll be fine on my own. Besides, I'll be worried if you have to walk back all alone." he said with a smile

Virus smiled" you dont have to worry about that Aoba, i shall met somone anyway so its suite me good at i can follow you home"

Aoba looked at him. He wonders who Virus planned to meet while or after taking him home. "Sure then. If its convenient for you then lets get going." he said with a smile.

Virus smiled, walked towards door, open the door, walked out and wait for Aoba shall come before he closed the door

Aoba followed after Virus. He put his hands in his pocket as he began walking. He was a bit curious about their teacher Trip. It was so odd to know a teacher would copy the style of a student. He wonders just how close the two really was.

Aoba looked at him. He wonders if he was that predictable. "Uh well just wondering why a teacher like Trip would go to the lengths to look like you. It makes me think he must either be insane, lack personality or seriously loves you." he said

"Wait you never asked Trip about it?" Aoba said surprised. He would have thought Virus asked him at least that by now.

Aoba stops walking and looked at Virus. "Well here's my place. I should get going. I'll see you tomorrow in class. Bye Virus." he said walking towards his front door.

Virus waved to Aoba and start walking towards cafe, where he shall meet Trip, lucky for him, cafe was only 10 km away from his house

Aoba got inside and went to his room. He laid on his bed and grabbed his headphones. Putting them on he turns on some music and drowns out everything. This was always his way to relax and clear his mind. He hated over thinking things when it wasn't necessary. He had made a friend and it was Virus. That's all that mattered to him right now.

Virus was in cafe, talking to Trip, they Start kissing and When they was finish kissing, Virus and Trip walking towards love hotel where they making love with another and sleep in love hotel

Aoba awoke the next morning and went to school. He was feeling super charged and ready to go. He's never felt this happy in a long time.

Virus walked in school and so Aoba walked towards him" good morning Aoba, did you sleep well?" He asked, forgett the hikey on his neck

Aoba approached Virus in the hall. "Good morning. I slept perfectly. Did you make it home safely?" he asked before noticing the mark on the other's neck. "Virus! You got bit by a bug?" he asked pointing to the area. "I knew you walking home alone would be dangerous.

Virus suddenly remember the hikey and blushed deep red, didnt know what to say but choice to tell Aoba truth between him and Trip" well Aoba the truth is at its not bug bit but hikey from Trip, you see me and Trip have secret relathionship outside Of school, it was him, i meet yesterday after i follow you home"

Aoba stared at Virus. This wasn't what he expected the other to tell him. Even though he had a feeling. "Oh well that's nice you two get along. It explains the whole looking alike as well. Anyway lets get to class." he said