Say whatever you want XIX

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
aw feel sorry for you, but you need to stay in bed or have a nice warm blanket around you. And a hat. A nice warm hat.

Hmm hot coco and some nice games or film.

?..Da Fuk??! Aaaaa dam my cat just put his claws in my belly..hey stop that, you are not beeing cute.oh lord..

Edit

Btw, forgot to tell, I had soooooo many yaoin-dreams last night, it was all over my dream, it was insane how much it was, very nice dream

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, i'm actually on my bed right now with my laptop too ^^...also taking naps from time to time. :) i just get up from bed to charge my phone since the batter has been drained coz i played some games hehe :D

Pro bono, mom? Seriously I don't think that's how it works. In fact, I don't think this describe our situation best *sigh*

Just hoping someone would consider it seriously giving me Samsung S7 Edge for my birthday next month.

p/s: iPhone sounds good too.

When someone says "This doesn't work, fix it." It really doesn't give me a lot to go on. At least tell me what the problem is so I can tell you whether or not it's something that I can help you with at all!

I was awakened at four-thirty this morning by the sounds of my upstairs neighbors having sex. Which, by the way, I have no problems with at reasonable hours, but when you rudely interrupt my beauty sleep with your desires, then we have a problem. Ugh.

HAHAHAHA No dont tell, hahahaha best thing I heard to today, man you made my day, Thank you.

My lil bro came to my house today to deliver my drinks and surprise surprise we're wearing the matching jersey mom bought for us. Sibling goals probably.

One day I'll send an assignment title 'Why Some People Are Attracted To Bad Boys [Pychological Effects]' just to see how my professor would react. I mean it.

In fact, I've got quite a few theories already.

to be honest, I'm affraid I also could do the same mistake as your friend did. Sometimes I'm not so...well smart... it my life, Tragic but true :p haha

I still haven't start with my studies yet...at all.

I'm really hungry right now but I have to endure it because it's past midnight. LOL! Just one episode I'm going to sleep.

Did somebody see the "Wedding" video from Shadow Hunters for 12th episode?? Oh my gosh! Magnus! Damn maaan, you knocked it! Now you two, just go and kiss! Fuuuuu! I want to see that so badly!!