Say whatever you want XIX

Saga

Just. Who the hell vacuums the house at 8AM?! -in awful mood-

I do. At 6 AM. So when everyone's awake, the house is already clean. Only downstairs and the hallways on the second floor though. I clean everyone's room when they're all out.

- - - Updated - - -

How does -- something natural becomes learned?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Im very happy I found this Community cuz evryone is beeing so nice And I can talk yaoi without getting any "??"

Thank you all

I do. At 6 AM. So when everyone's awake, the house is already clean. Only downstairs and the hallways on the second floor though. I clean everyone's room when they're all out.

I like you -is a clean freak-. But I wouldn't like it if you made too much noise at 6AM LMAO.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
whoa... what did you Dream?? sounds like a really bad Dream.

I'm broke.. I have no Money now.. (well almost none).. Im so happy I'm getting my salary in a few Days.... untill then.. Im deeeaaadd..

Too mutch sushi this month... I dont like to Cook...

I remember once I was sick and had high fever and I was between sleep-nightmare-beeing awake. I saw a women...I saw her standing at the end of my bed in some 1800-century dress and she turned her head slowly against me with blood coming out from her "eyes"... or where they should have been...... fever Dreams are so scary. And I could not move away from her so i just shut my Eyes and when I opend them she was still there... awwww so freeky

LOL I did not need that image in my head hahahaha. Unfortunately I'm not the type who got a fever or sickness easily. Almost a year since I had one.

I absolutely hate having to make sure that the people i know are alive..... I hate not getting answers to the messages i send.... And yet i am so damn glad i'm on holiday and dont have to take the metro to school at the moment....

I hate this sh*t .... i hate it so much....

When I was a child i didn't knew what the Word flavour meant.

There was these really nice lolipops i used to buy and , offcourse they came in different flavour.

I Always wounderd what flavour tasted like. My favorite was Coco- banana flavour But i never understud what flavour was. I licked those dam lolipops trying to figure out....

Some of my friends was laughing...I never understud, I just kept licking my Coco-banana lolipop HAHAHAHA

Tragic but True ;)

21-1012899-20130627100614_1.jpg