Virgin Love;; Bellala99 and Ciel Roleplay

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Cedric smirked to himself before entering the bedroom of his own. Just like he'd said - there was a king-size bed in the middle, and the main colors were dark, royal red and black. The blonde looked at the stripper and snickered. "Now then... This shouldn't be plain, hm?" He chuckled as he sat on the edge of the bed. "I didn't get to see your show tonight... Mind giving me a private one?" The green eyes seemed to be filling up with lust as he asked that, supporting his weight on the bed with both hands. Somehow, another two buttons managed to fall open during the time they were walking here and a tattoo of some kind could be seen.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Rubbing the back of his neck with a slow, steady huff, the young male thought the best thing to do would be to get rid of the aching fear in his head, and rather sultrily, he walked over, hips swaying steadily. "Hn, unless you have a pole, I can't give you much of anything, hun...though...if you'd like, I can make sure that your next two viewings are free of charge, how would you like that?" There was a rather flirtatious edge to his voice as he ran over the flesh of the older male's cheek, a seductive smirk forming.

Cedric lacked his tongue in slight annoyance and put an arm around the other's waist, pulling him closer. "I want to see you know... If you need a pole, I can get you one, that's not a problem...~" He purred out and smirked widely. "You're not the first one to come here... I have some things ready if I want amusement~" The blonde said with a smirk and motioned to the back of the room. "Do you need me to carry it here?" He asked while already standing up. The man was quite fit, that was for sure...

"I can tell...you seem like the type of man to sleep around." said that brown-haired man rather bluntly, just stating his opinion, before he hovered a bit closer to the older male, pressing firm lips to the nape of his neck, before saying, "Well, if you'd like to see me dance, then yes, you should bring it over here~" Haruto never really understood what people saw so attractive about pole-dancing and stripping, though he enjoyed his job, so he didn't really bother to wonder why people got so aroused from it.

Cedric snickered and ran his fingers over the other's neck. "Like the type of man to sleep around? Why, I'm hurt... I rarely sleep on those occasions~" He winked and smirked widely before walking off to get the pole. The blonde ran a hand through his hair before picking the heavy pole up and carrying it closer to the bed. "There, all yours." He said as he looked at the brunette. He let a smirk appear on his face yet again as he sat back down on the bed and looked at the stripper, as if awaiting for him to start.

Blinking a few times, surprised at how fast the older male had brought the pole over. With a rather soft smirk, the skinny man strutted over to the heavy pole, hooking himself onto the pole once he got there, as if it were easy. Taking it slow at first, he had one leg hooked around the pole, the other one pointing outwards, , looking rather elegant when he did so. Haruto wasn't like other dancers, instead of being raunchy, he was elegant, rather graceful, though when he did pull off something provocative, it was still in a fluid motion, and didn't look like a slut trying to get himself or herself laid. After a few moments, he quickly spun around with an easy swirled, both legs now crossed on the long rod, allowing himself to spin a few times, dipping the slightest bit backwards, head slightly tilted back to look at Cedric, "Mmm..." he hummed softly as he slowed down his spins, and reversed his position, so that his back was touching the pole at this point, taking a final spin, and standing in a pose for a few moments, the pole landing on the crevice between his two ass cheeks, putting him in a rather sexual position, as he slowly slid downwards all of the way, crawling on all fours back over to Cedric, a small smirk on his lips, "Did that please you?"

Cedric watched Haruto dancing with his cock slowly hardening. He licked his lips as his eyes became completely filled with lust and he had to keep himself from beginning to stroke himself at the view. The blonde let out a small groan when the stripper got on all fours. The sight made pleasurable shivers run through his body and Cedric reached out to pull Haruto on his lap, making sure the younger male sat right on his erection. "That definitely pleased me..." He purred out and moved his mouth to Haruto's neck, kissing, biting and sucking on it, leaving numerous hickeys. "But you know what will please me even more? You, moaning out my name, how does that sound~?" He asked with a snicker and harshly squeezed the young man's ass. "What pose do you prefer, hn?"

Purring softly at the response, almost like a cat, the brunette gave the erection that he sad on a little tease, softly rocking his hips on it a few times before grabbing it with his hand from underneath him, before huskily saying, "Haven't you heard that it's not nice to point at people?" He chuckled to himself, a soft smirk on his face before his smirk instantly turned to an unsure look, embarrassment showing a bit as a dark blush finally conquered his cheeks. Fumbling over his words, trying to say something, he breathed in heavily before he quietly said, "I don't know...I've never done this before..I-I'm a virgin."

Cedric's breathing hitched slightly when he felt the other grabbing his erection. The green eyes hid behind his eyelids for a few moments as he bucked his hips upwards into the welcoming hand and let out a soft groan. Haruto's words made a chuckle leave Cedric's mouth and he looked over at the younger male with clouded eyes... That is, before the stripper told him about his virginity. The blonde's eyes widened slightly before he smirked and pulled the other close to himself. "Why, I'm feeling really special right now...~" He purred out and chuckled before reversing their positions so that Haruto was pinned down to the bed. "It'll be my pleasure to be the first."

"...Well,you are special, you're my best customer..." sighed the brunette softly, seeming a bit...nervous. Well, of course he was a bit nervous, this was his first time with anyone. "...I always imagined that I'd lose my virginity to the person I might fall in love with one day...not quite like this to be honest...but everything happens for a reason I suppose." Eyes turned rather wide when he got pushed down onto the bed, his chest heaving in deep breaths to calm himself, before he quietly said, "It'll be a pleasure to have you as my first..."

Cedric smirked widely and pushed the other man further onto the bed so they were both comfortable on it. "Don't worry... Since this is your first, I'll make sure you enjoy it~" He promised and grinned while pulling the jacket he'd lent off the stripper. The green eyes gazed at the shirt before Cedric pulled it off as well, licking his lips as he looked at the perfect, pale, delicious skin. The taller male leaned down and lightly brushed his lips over Haruto's nipple, as if testing out just what reaction will he get.

Relief flooded over the young male as cool air cascaded onto his burning skin, a calm sigh released from his mouth as he looked up at the blonde, making eye contact with him for a shear moment, blinking softly, silently thanking him for being gentle with him. Once warm flesh touched the sensitive bud on his chest, a deep scarlet blush washed over his cheeks, and his bit back a moan, teeth biting into his firm, yet plump lips, obviously enjoying the sensation, though trying not to show it as the bud became erect to the touch.

Cedric glanced up and let a small growl escape his mouth. "I'll ask for only one thing... Don't hide your voice. I want to actually hear you if I'm pleasing you...~" The blonde said before moving his head back down. The green-eyed male wasn't too satisfied with the reaction, and still, he stuck out his tongue and lightly flicked Haruto's nipple with it before taking it into his mouth. With one hand, the man was lightly pinching the other nipple as he tugged one between his teeth.

Why does he care so much to hear my voice...?He's had other people here before, in the same bed, in the same house...he's probably treated them all the same...fucked them the same...why am I any different...why would he care? Not saying his opinion out loud for once, he softly moaned at the sensation of pain and pleasure wash over him, the blush on his face traveling a bit, his body somewhat sensitive from being untouched. Whenever he moaned, it came out as a rather cute noise, almost like a mewling cat.

Cedric smirked to himself when he heard the other's moans. They were like true music to his ears... The blonde continued to abuse Haruto's nipples a bit more roughly, trying to get more of those delicious moans to come out. He lightly bit on one nipple while twisting the other with a snicker escaping his mouth. Really, what luck to get a virgin... They were probably Cedric's most favorite toy. So sensitive, so easy to deal with... So needy.

Dark brown hair was layered messily on his eyes, a soft grunt slipping from his lips when he felt the pain that was inflicted upon the sensitive nubs, and yet, pleasure still took residence afterwards, always repenting for what the pain caused. Quietly, he let out a rather lewd moan, his member twitching in the confinement of his pants, growing a bit harder. Though, his eyes slightly opened, an idea in mind, "C-Cedric..umm...I-I.. have... a ...question..." He said in between moans, a tent now firmly appearing in his pants.

Cedric smirked and pulled away from the other's nipples, licking his lips. “What is it?“ He asked while sliding one hand down Haruto's chest and abdomen. Yet, before taking off the younger man's pants, the blonde took off his own shirt, revealing a toned, muscular body... And a rather unusual tattoo. It was a huge skull on his back with snakes going from it. The snakes looked like they were wrapped around the man's body, yet never going lower than his abdomen. The man looked at the body in front of him with lustfiled eyes as he slid his hands over the other's waist, on the same time waiting for the other to talk.

The tiny, brown-haired man's mouth gaped open a bit, in awe, looking over the blonde's toned body, looking at the fine curves, and the tattoo that oh so made his pants feel far too tight for his body. Nibbling on his bottom lip for a few moments, his blush coming back full force, his eyes even looked a bit nervous, though, trying to gain control of his words, he said, "You...asked me what position I wanted...earlier...and I wanted to know...um...when the time comes...er...c-can I ride you?"

Cedric snickered and brushed his teeth over Haruto's neck. “Sure thing, cutie.“ He purred out huskily and smirked as he trailed his strong hands down the other's body. The blonde smirked before slowly removing the other's pants, stockings and boots as he took in the view and licked his lips. “Damn...“ He muttered out under his nose before moving down to lightly stroke the stripper's hip. “How come you're still a virgin with this body~?“

Nodding firmly at the confirmation of his request, the young man pressed into the blonde's touch, a pleased look on his face, enjoying the almost sinful touches. "It's because...I have a policy...I'm more so of a tease...I get people aroused, and then usually leave them be to take care of their own problems...I don't ever go farther than that...given I don't want to get STDs, like AIDs or anything." The last part of his sentence was serious, yes a bit sarcastic. Dark chestnut eyes stared into the eyes of the older male, there was...happiness in his eyes...and...lust.

Cedric chuckled at the explanation and brushed his lips over the other's hip, kissing it softly. “Well, I'm clean... You don't have to worry about that~“ The blonde said with a smirk before reaching out to grab a bottle of lube from the table. He opened it up, turning his green eyes away for the moment as he poured the lube on his fingers. Cedric glanced back at the younger male with a satisfied smirk once he noticed the lust in tge chestnut eyes. “You want it, don't you?“ He mocked lightly before moving his hand down to Haruto's entrance.

The chocolate-eyed male blinked a few times before he blushed darkly, spreading his legs apart rather lewdly before he said with a bit of a flirtatious tone in his voice, "Hmm...if I didn't want it, I wouldn't be here hm? If I didn't want to become nothing but a moaning mess, don't you think that I'd at least try to flee, handsome?" Though there were still many questions on his mind...though those questions could wait for later.

Cedric smirked and nodded. “Heh, you've got a point there~“ He said as he watched Haruto spreading his legs. The man teasingly circled the other's hole before actually pushing the first digit in. The blonde stopped for a while to let the younger man get used to the feeling, meanwhile kissing his inner thigh. “You know... Your hips always managed to make me unable to talk... They're probably the most perfect ones I've seen~“ He said with a chuckle and looked up to see Haruto's face.

Grunting at the sharp feeling, he nibbled on his bottom lip, his teeth sinking in a bit too far, causing a bit of blood to drip from his mouth. The feeling of the digit inside of him felt...strange, yet pleasant, though after a few moments he wiggled a big against the finger, showing that he was ready for the ministrations the older male was about to preform. Smiling rather thinly at the compliment, he said softly, "You flatter me~ You make it seem like I'm perfect."

Cedric blinked a few times and moved his mouth to the blood that was dripping from the other's mouth. The blonde snickered and gently trailed his tongue over the wound, as if tasting the other's blood. “You are one of the most perfect guys I've seen, Haruto~“ He muttered out before catching the other's lips into a kiss, on the same time beginning to move the finger. He went slow at first, but... Patience wasn't his best side. The blonde let out a soft growl and sped up more and more as time passed...