~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Souta sat himself down on couch beside his aunt smiled" but didnt you dislike gays very much aunt Victoria? was that not reason Why you and our mother fight all the time?"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

“Of course I don’t like gays, Souta,” Aunt Victoria rolled her eyes as Sou set down the roast beef with the special sauce he knew his otouto would like best. “And since your uncle left me for a gay man, my opinion on them hasn’t exactly improved, either. And yes, I know that your mother was very supportive of Sou when he had his coming out,” she recalled.

Sou felt a little sad as he sat down beside his brother. It was true that their parents had been very supportive of him when he’d admitted to them that he liked men and not women. Looking at Souta beside him, Sou couldn’t help but feel a streak of guilt. He knew that their parents would never have agreed to what the two of them had done.

"And I love Sou very much, but I really would have wished for you to have had a girlfriend instead of following in his footsteps, Souta-kun," Aunt Victoria sighed.

Souta sigh" I can understand that aunt Victoria and it was very mean Of uncle leave you like that, he Should try to Get you accept gays before he leave you for another man, that was cold Of him but cant you for me and Sou sake try to accept gays litter bit, it Would make me and Sou very happy aunt Victoria"

Their aunt served herself a second helping, sipping from the wine bottle Sou had opened for the two of them. “I’m sorry, but I can’t, Souta-kun. I grew up in a very strict Catholic household and while I can see why your mother was tolerant because of Sou, I don’t think the same way. I think it’s unnatural and a couple should always be together to one day have children.”

“Gay couples can also adopt children,” Sou pointed out, but Aunt Victoria pointedly ignored him as she leaned forward.

“So, Souta-kun, are you very sure that you wouldn’t like to try dating a girl just to try it out? I give piano lessons to some pretty girls your age. I’m sure I could arrange a surprise meeting for the two of you and then you could see for yourself if you don’t feel more attracted to them than to boys. What do you say?”

Souta sigh" sorry aunt Victoria but I cant like girls, no matter what, I'm gay as my brother and I cant change that, no matter how many times I try, I Would always be gay until the day I die, I'm sorry aunt Vivtoria for disponent you"

Sou was beginning to feel annoyed by the direction in which the conversation was going in. He didn’t want his otouto to be forced into a date with some girl- Souta was his boyfriend and he wouldn’t allow anyone else to get closer to him. Hopping up, he smiled broadly at his aunt. “How about it, Aunt Victoria- would you like a cup of tea before going to sleep? We have a cupboard filled with delicious tastes.”

His aunt looked surprised, but nodded. “Yes please- I’d like some peppermint. Souta, why don’t we go watch television in the sitting room? We can keep talking there,” she suggested.

Waiting until the water had boiled, Sou dropped three sleeping pills into his aunt’s cup before pouring the water in. Mixing the pills until they had disintegrated and couldn’t be seen anymore, he added the teabag and whistling quietly to himself, thinking about the fun he and Souta would be having that night together, stepped into the sitting room.

Souta was sitting beside his aunt on the couch, smiled" so you Would never accept gays, you Would hate gays forever aunt Victoria? what about your parents did they hate gays aswell?"

“As I said, Souta, my parents very regularly went to church and the Bible was one of the most important books that we had at home- ah, thank you, my dear,” she said, accepting the cup of tea that Souta held out to her. “I wouldn’t say that they hated gays, but they definitely regarded them with distrust. Back then the world had only just realized that aids existed and it was seen as a “gay sickness”. I don’t know how they would have reacted if your mother or I had become lesbian.” She took a long sip from her tea, squeezing Souta’s arm. “I also don’t hate you, Souta-kun. I just find it a pity.”

“So you’re saying you don’t agree with our lifestyle, but you tolerate it?” Sou summarized and their aunt nodded. “Well, isn’t that a relief. Hey Souta, why don’t you turn the television on? Let’s see if there’s anything worth watching.” He knew he had to kill half an hour before the drugs began to work. Restlessly shifting back and forth, Sou checked his watch.

Souta turn on the television and fund news channel start watching news, he knew his aunt liked watch news very much, it was one question he must Ask his aunt before pills take affect, he smiled at his aunt" Aunt Victioria let say at I was dating Sou and Sou was my boyfriend, what Would you say about that?"

Aunt Victoria had just taken a mouthful of her tea when her youngest nephew asked her this outrageous question. Shocked, she spat everything out and Sou winced- damn it; hopefully that part hadn’t contained the stronger part of the sleeping pills. Choking badly, Sou had to jump up and thump his aunt over the back to prevent her from dying. Rasping and with her eyes tearing, Aunt Victoria stared at Souta in horror.

“Souta-kun, how could you say such a disgusting thing?! You and your brother? Dating!?! That’s unnatural! That’s….that’s repulsive! That’s…completely wrong, unnatural and that isn’t anything to joke about. Ever!”

Souta sigh" what is wrong about that? is that really bad thing? Because we have the same blood" he hope the pills Will soon take effekt so he and Sou can spend some time together

Sou sent his brother a pained look-why was Aunt Victoria taking so long to finally fall asleep? Her voice was starting to grate on his nerves and it was becoming harder and harder to hold his temper. Sneaking another glance at his watch, Sou began to chew his lip fretfully.

“Well, to be perfectly honest-” Aunt Victoria said, standing up to reach for a tissue to clean up the mess she had made on the carpet. But then, right arm reaching towards the tissue box, her eyes suddenly rolled upwards and she fell forward, knocking her head against the side of the table.

“Oh God!” Sou gulped as he got up, hoping his aunt hadn’t hurt herself, but all that his aunt did was let out a loud, loud snore.

Souta smiled" it was about time she feel to sleep, But I shall tell you something Sou-nii, tomorrow I'm going to tell her about us and I'm going to tell her at we are in new generations now so accept gays at it many gays couple now, I'm going to tell her everything and she have not choice to try accept gays anymore, since we are not the only gays couple in this world"

But Sou shook his head. “Souta, you’d be making a big mistake if you did that. Remember, it’s one thing to be gay and another to be gay and commit incest. You and I can love each other, but no one must know about us. If you tell Aunt Victoria about us, she’s going to inform the youth welfare office and they’ll separate us. And I’ll get into trouble with the law for having slept with you because you’re underage. Sou, no one can know about us. No one will accept us and no one will understand. I told you already: what we did is something secret. You can’t tell Aunt Victoria- I won’t allow it!”

Souta sigh" fine I give up and I understand Sou-nii, lucky Kouta know about us, so have I somebody to talk to beside you Sou-nii"

“Yes, it is a good thing that Kouta knows. I guess something like our relationship won’t always be easy to cope with.” Sou kissed his otouto. “Souta, don’t understand me wrong. I’m not ashamed of what we did and how we feel towards each other. But our love is forbidden. You heard what extreme views Aunt Victoria has towards “normal” gays. Just think,” he heaved as he put his aunt’s left arm around his shoulders, struggling to lift her up to put her on the sofa, “do you think mom and dad would be okay with us?”

Souta smiled" yes I think so, they Would be shocked but slowly accept us, they was differnt than our aunt afterall, dont you think so Sou-nii?"

Sou didn’t want to hurt his brother’s feelings. Souta was gazing up at him with such optimistic happiness and hopefulness that it would have broken Sou’s heart to have taken that illusion away from him. He was pretty convinced that not even their parents would have accepted this love, but he chose not to say anything.

“Maybe they would have, Souta, maybe they would have.” Slipping his arms beneath their aunt’s back, he gestured for his otouto to take her legs. “Help me carry her upstairs. Once we’ve put her into bed, we’ll finally have time for each other.”

Tucking his aunt in properly, Sou tiptoed out the bedroom, careful to close the door properly. Returning to the kitchen to collect some floor rags, he stuffed them along the bottom of the guest room’s door, hoping that it would muffle any sounds from within the house. Turning to Souta, he held out his hand. “Your room…or mine?”

Smiling faintly at his brother, Sou pulled him closer, kissing him deeply right there in front of their aunt’s bedroom. Parting his brother’s lips, he slipped his tongue over his otouto’s bottom lip, tasting the tea there. Groaning in his throat, he pressed his body against Souta’s. “I really want to touch you right now, baby,” he murmured, pushing his younger brother backwards towards his bedroom.

Mm.” Walking faster, Sou lowered his hands from his otouto’s face to his bottom, squeezing it longingly as they stumbled into his bedroom. He just managed to kick his door closed and reached behind him to lock it. Just in case.

Souta enjoy Sou kissing him and was very happy at Sou was his boyfriend, Sou was the perfekt boyfriend and Souta Would always love Sou no matter what Would happend between them