~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Sou drove very angrily, jumping a red light to get to Masoto. Fired up as he was, he began to rationalize his feelings, the anger making it easier to lie to himself.

No, of course he wasn’t in love with his brother. He had just been surprised that his otouto had begun to so suddenly date his childhood friend after his brother had played a joke on him and told him that he liked some older guy. He was only finding it hard to come to terms with the fact that Souta was growing up so suddenly. No, he wasn’t in love with his brother- it was all a huge misunderstanding.

When Masoto opened the door, trying to look very angry to make Sou regret the way he had treated him, Sou wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and kissed him, looking apologetic. “Masoto, I was a jerk. I love you- I don’t know what came over me. Will you forgive me?” Masoto smirked, kissing Sou back hungrily. “Depends…”

The nurse who had told Sou off frowned as she went to check on the patient. She had heard the doctor warning Sou not to excite his brother, but she had heard screaming coming from the hospital room. Opening the door, she gasped. “Oh, no!” she cried, seeing poor Souta lying on the floor in front of the door. Pressing the emergency button, she summoned the doctor.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Sou and Masoto were kissing hotly on latter’s bed when Sou’s cell phone began to ring. Groping around behind him as Masoto unbuckled his belt and slipped a hand into his jeans, Sou pulled away to answer. “’lo?” he asked, breathing heavily. It was obvious what he was in the middle of doing.

The doctor in charge of the night shift took one look at Souta and snapped his fingers. “Bring him over to operating room three. He needs to be stabilized. And get someone to call his relatives! They have to be informed that his condition’s worsened!”

“Hello?” Sou repeated, annoyed when no one answered him. As Masoto’s hand began to touch him, Sou rolled his eyes as he spoke into his cell phone again. “Is there anyone there? Hell-o?”

Kouta'' Sou is me Kouta, how is Souta doing? are you still in hospital with Souta? and so you know it, I'm going to break up with Souta, I don't want to be with him, since he only love you and nobody else, I would never get Souta to fall for me anyway''

Masoto had taken a hold of Sou as Kouta said these words. The lips that had been kissing his boyfriend with so enthusiastically froze and he opened his eyes wide. There it was again: those words, not from Souta himself, but from Kouta, his otouto’s childhood friend who knew him well enough and long enough to not joke about something so serious.

Was he at the hospital? No, of course not- because he hadn’t had enough confidence and hadn’t believed that Souta could return his feelings. And what was Sou doing? Making the same mistake again. Was this fair on Souta? Did his otouto deserve this?

Sou shoved Masoto away from himself hard, pulling his pants up again as he did. “Kouta, I’m going back to the hospital right away. We’ll talk about this tomorrow when Souta feels better,” he decided, hanging up. His cell phone began to ring immediately again. “Hello?” he asked hurriedly as Masoto gaped up at him from his bed.

“You’ve got to be kidding me. You’re leaving me again? For your brother!?” His face flashed angrily. “If you walk out on me this time, it’ll be over for good. I mean it, Sou- I’ve had enough of your sh-”

“Goodybe,” Sou said firmly, gasping when he heard the excited nurse’s voice over the phone. His brother had taken a turn for the worse?! Running out his ex-boyfriend’s apartment, Sou hailed a cab and getting in, dashed back to the hospital.

Kouta took choice to ask his mother, she can drive him to hospital, so he can see how Souta was doing, he walked out of his room, walked downstairs and ask his mother she can drive him to hospital, his mother said yes and both walked out of door, toward his mother car

Sprinting all the way up to the floor on which his brother was, Sou impatiently knocked against the door of the nurse station. “Please,” he blurted out as a nurse finally opened the door. “Souta Takishima. He’s my brother. How is he? Where is he? Is he going to be alright?” he asked, tears coming to his eyes.

Kouta's mother driver her car before hospital and Kouta walked out of car and walked in the hospital wonder where Souta was, after he search for minute, he found Sou, walked towards Sou'' Sou, how is Souta doing?'' he asked in worried voice

Sou took in a shaky breath as he turned around to find his brother’s best friend. “Souta’s still being checked on. He fell down and became unconscious when I left. It’s all my fault,” he cried, covering his face. “I got jealous that he wanted to talk to you and I left him. Kouta, I could never forgive myself if something were to happen to him. I…I think I’m in love with him, too,” he admitted with a gulp.

Kouta sigh" finnaly you admitted at you are in love with Souta, it was about time, I'm sure Souta Will survive, afterall he dont want to leave the person he love the most behind, sorry for at i asked Souta out, truth to be told, i have not feelings for Souta, i knew Souta was in love with you and i could feel you had feelings for Souta aswell, but you was so stoborn not to admitted it at i made choice to Ask Souta out so i can make you jealouse enough to make you admitted your feelings for Souta and you can broke up with your boyfriend, sorry for not telling you the truth before now"

Sou blinked down at Kouta as if seeing him for the first time. Was it possible that the teenager could really be so much wiser than Sou himself was? It seemed impossible to believe, but Kouta had really realized Sou’s hidden feelings for his otouto faster than Sou had himself.

Reaching over, Sou gave Kouta a tight hug. “Thank you, Kouta,” he said, his voice rough from emotion. “You’re a great friend. I’m glad you were there for Sou when I couldn’t be.” He smiled warmly, patting Kouta’s shoulder. “Do you want to come back tomorrow when Souta wakes up? Right now he’s sleeping soundly, but he ought to wake up tomorrow after the painkillers have done their magic.”

Kouta smiled" you are very welcome Sou, both Of there are my bestfriend and i want there to be happy, before i go, can you promise me at you shall never hurt Souta again and always make him happy"

Sou nodded, giving Kouta a hard hug again. “I swear it to you on my parent’s graves. If Souta wakes up and still wants me, then I’ll do everything in my power to make him happy. You have my word for that.”

Entering Souta’s hospital room again, Sou returned to the chair that he had occupied before. Souta’s face was pale and he seemed tired, but he was alive and his condition was stable again. But suddenly Sou wanted more than to simply look at his otouto. Standing up, he removed his jacket and kicking off his shoes, he slid onto the small hospital bed behind Souta. Careful not to wake his brother, Sou slid his arms around him and hugged him gently, pressing his body closer. Kissing Souta’s cheek, he closed his eyes. “I’m here, Souta. I’m with you.”

Souta was still sleeping and didnt merk at Sou was sleeping beside him, he cough litter bit but stopped

Kouta smiled and walked towards hospital door, walked out Of hospital and called his mother, so his mother can come and pick him up

Sou stirred a little, opening his eyes groggily when Souta coughed. Craning his neck to peer into his brother’s face, he tenderly caressed his otouto’s cheek with the back of his hand, but when Souta stilled, Sou lay down again and fell asleep, exhausted. It had been a tiring, emotional day.

Souta wake up next morning and so Sou beside Of him and was very happy at Sou was in hospital bed beside Of him, he watched Sou sleeping

Sou mumbled in his sleep, snuggling deeper into the covers. Sensing that a warm body was nearby, he unconsciously reached out and pulled the body closer to him, burying his nose against a warm neck. “Souta,” he said in his sleep.

Souta giggled" I'm here Sou, I'm not going to leave you, I'm always going to be beside Of you"

Kouta was now home, do some homework

A little later, Sou opened his eye groggily. The first thing he saw was Souta and Sou began to smile, carefully at first, but then wider and wider until his entire handsome face was lit up with happiness. “Souta. You’re alright,” he said with obvious relief, reaching over and cupping his brother’s chin, tugged him towards him to kiss his otouto chastely on the lips.

Sou immediately pulled back when his brother began to cry, thinking that something was wrong. His peaceful face changed to one of concern. “Hey, don’t cry, Souta,” he said gently, rubbing his right thumb over the tear drops that were tumbling. “I didn’t mean to surprise you. I’m just so glad that you’re okay. Come here,” he urged, lying back down again and opening his arms.

Souta giggled" its not that Sou, I just cried Of happyness, I was so happy finnaly be kissed by you, I have dream about you kiss me for long time, so I was so happy When you kissed me"

Sou smiled at his otouto, kissing his forehead. “Oh Sou, we have a lot to talk about when you get come. A lot has happened these past two days and I’m still not exactly sure how things are going to work out, but you have to promise me that you won’t run away again like you did, okay?” His green-brown eyes became reproaching. “As soon as the doctor says that it’s fine for you to come home with me, you should call Kouta. He’s a really good friend, you know.”

Just then the doctor walked into the room.”