~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Souta smiled" yes I'm going to call Kouta When I'm coming home Sou but doctor is here Sou-nii"

Kouta was helping his mother wash the house and thinking about Souta

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

The doctor seemed a little estranged to find the brothers in bed together, but when Sou immediately climbed out and he saw that both he and his patient were fully dressed, he smiled. For a minute there, he believed that the two of them had been doing something forbidden, but that wasn’t likely to happen now, was it? After all, the two of them were related.

“Good news, Mr. Takishima,” he said, winking at Souta as he turned to Sou. “Your brother can go home after lunch today. We just want to run some preliminary tests and if they come out well, then there’s no reason for him to remain in here. He’s going to have to take some antibiotics for a while, though. And he really must be careful not to run around light-clothed again when it’s cold or raining,” he stated clear.

Sou smiled at the doctor as they shook hands. “That sounds wonderful! Thank you very much, doctor. You hear that, otouto? Why don’t you get dressed? In the meantime I’ll quickly drive home and fetch you a new set of clothes,” he suggested.

Souta smiled" sure do that Sou-nii, I love you very much Sou-nii thank you very much for sleep beside Of me"

Kouta was finish wash house with his mother and walked upstairs towards his room, walked in and la himself down on bed for resting

Sou turned a little pink to hear his brother saying such words so openly. Feeling a little embarrassed, unused to his otouto being like that, he ruffled Souta’s hair, laughing nervously. “Be right back, Souta,” he promised, taking his leave.

It was while the cab was pulling up at his house that Sou realized he hadn’t responded to his brother’s affectionate words.

Blushing a little, Sou knew that he felt very strongly to his brother, but before he did anything in that direction, he wanted to sit down and talk earnestly with Souta. He had to make it clear to his little brother what it meant to say “I love you” to a grown man like him. And what it would mean for them as brothers if they really admitted their feelings so openly.

Unlocking the front door to the house, Sou stepped in, walking over an envelope. Estranged, he leaned over to pick the letter up, stopping when he recognized Masoto’s handwriting. Oh no.

Sou didn’t want to open the letter, but he knew that if he didn’t do it right then, the contents and possibilities of what lay inside would keep him restless. Especially now that he knew how Souta felt about him, Sou wanted to concentrate on his brother and not keep worrying about Masoto coming around and causing trouble. Checking his watch and deciding that he’d give his ex-boyfriend five minutes tops, he first went upstairs to pack a small bag with Souta’s belongings. Once he’d bundled everything up and tossed the bag into his car, he slid in behind the wheel and began to read.

The letter only consisted of three lines and they were short and to the point. Masoto wanted him back. Masoto thought that Sou was a little bit too fixated about his little brother. Masoto believed that Souta had something against him and was purposefully sabotaging their relationship. Masoto wanted Sou to call him back when he’d properly thought things through.

As Sou entered his otouto’s hospital room, his mind was once again elsewhere and not concentrating on his brother, preoccupied.

Souta so Sou and smiled" welcome back Sou-nii, I have been waiting for you so I can finnaly go home" he said, raise himself up from bed and hugged Sou

“Hey Souta- here; I brought you some clothes,” Sou said absent-mindedly, his gaze distant. His cell phone buzzed then and he pulled it out his pocket. Seeing that it was Masoto of all people, he winced. Noticing that his otouto was looking at him, Sou forced a smile. “Well, go on and get changed. The faster you do, the sooner we’ll be able to go home,” he hinted, sliding his phone back into his pocket without answering it.

Souta smiled and walked to Toilet for to put new clocthes on himself, he walked in and minutt later he walked out Of Toilet with new Clotches on, smiled at Sou" I'm ready to go home Sou-nii" he said, hold Sou hand

Sou was almost feeling normal again when Souta stepped out again. Smiling his usual handsome grin at his brother as latter slipped his hand into his, Sou winked. “How about we went to a bakery, grabbed ourselves something tasty to eat and then went home? We could make ourselves comfortable in the living room and just hang out, you and me together. What do you think?” he asked as he picked up Souta’s backpack.

Stopping in front of a bakery- not the one where Souta and Kouta had gone to on their first date; Sou didn’t want to risk his brother thinking of any other guys when the two of them were together. Handing him his wallet, Sou completely forgot that he hadn’t removed the photo of him together with Masoto inside yet as he handed it over to his otouto. “Go grab us anything you like. But hurry- I’m not supposed to park here,” he chuckled.

Souta smiled and walked in bakery with Sou wallet, so the picture Of Sou and his boyfriend, throw the picture in waste basket, walked towards counter for to buy cake and When he buy the cake, walked out Of bakery, towards car, sat himself in the car beside Of Sou and gave Sou wallet back, hope Sou dont realishe picture is gone

The smell of freshly baked bread, cake and some coffee filled the car, making Sou’s stomach rumble. “That smells great,” he commented as he hastily pulled out the no parking area, glad that no police patrol car had appeared. Switching on the music, Sou automatically turned it to a channel playing music he knew his otouto would like, drumming his fingers in time to the beat.

As soon as he and Souta arrived back at their house, Sou climbed out the car, tossing Souta the keys to the house.”Go call Kouta. I’m pretty sure he’s worried and wants to know how you are,” he knew, smiling as he watched his brother. Following at a slower pace, it was then that Sou remembered the photo he had in his wallet. Gasping, he pulled his wallet out and peeked inside. Surprised, he saw that the photo was no longer there. Had he perhaps already removed it? He couldn’t remember, but he shrugged. It didn’t matter- what counted was that Souta hadn’t seen the photo.

Souta unlock the door, walked in, put down pose with cake and other things on the ground, walked towards phone, start calling Kouta

Kouta hear his phone ringe, took the phone answer" Hello you are talking to Kouta, who I'm talking to?"

Souta answer back" its me Souta, I'm coming home from hospital"

Kouta answer in happy voice" welcome home Souta, how are you doing?"

Souta answer back in happy voice" I'm feeling alot better now"

From that Souta and Kouta start talking happly with eashother

Picking up the bags his brother had left in the hall, Sou began to whistle to himself as he went around the kitchen, pulling down plates, cutlery and trays on which to place the food. The sun had come out and it promised to be a warm day, which perfectly matched his mood. Pulling his cell phone out his pocket to delete Masoto’s number, Sou was surprised to see that he had missed various text messages from his friends. Hastily texting back that he’d been busy due to his otouto’s hospital visit, he carried everything back into the kitchen, sliding in a CD so that music was playing in the background.

Falling down on the couch and putting his feet up on the low living room table, Sou held a mug of coffee between his hands. Right then he wasn’t in the mood for heavy conversations. He and his brother should talk about what they were going to do with their budding feelings, but right then Sou wanted to keep things light. Maybe the two of them could take it easy that day and leave talking for later…

Souta was finish in the phone, la phone on the table, smiled at Sou" I Should hilse from Kouta and i have something say to you Sou-nii"

Kouta was very happy at Souta was okay and start to read one Of his books

Sou raised his eyebrows, scooting to the side to make place for his otouto. “Sure- come sit down with me,” he said, patting the sofa beside him. Leaning forward, he cut a large slice of chocolate cake and set it down on a plate before handing it over to Souta. Taking a bite from his own plate, he sank back against the sofa. “I’m all ears now.”

Sou snorted and then burst out laughing. “Oh, Souta- that’s alright,” he told his brother with a wide grin. He shrugged, scratching the back of his head sheepishly. “Actually, truth be told…Masoto and I broke up.” His face became serious when he saw his otouto’s expression. Perhaps it would be better if the two of them spoke about their feelings right away before it became too difficult to avoid. “You know, when you were at the hospital, I was so worried about you and I realized that I don’t feel for Masoto the way that I used to. That’s why I dumped him. That photo doesn’t mean anything at all to me anymore."

Souta smiled very happly smile" thats good to hear, I'm very happy for at you and Masoto broke up, I didnt like to see you with Masoto, I got jealouse everytime I so you with Masoto, so much do I love you Sou-nii"

Sou lowered his eyes again when his brother confessed to him. Did Souta even realize what he was saying there? Or how he was making Sou feel by hearing those words?

Suddenly, his mind went back to what his brother had said two days before. Back then. When Sou had teased his otouto, Souta had mentioned liking a boy of 18 years of age. Oh my gosh- had he meant me the whole time!? Sou blinked rapidly, feeling himself blushing as he once again covered his mouth. Just exactly how long had his otouto been in love with him? He suddenly had to know- he couldn’t put this conversation off any longer.

Facing Souta, Sou returned his plate and coffee mug to the table. “Souta,” he asked quietly, searching his brother’s eyes carefully. “Just exactly how long have you been in love with me?”

Sou swallowed. That had been around the time when he had also realized that he wasn’t interested in dating the queue of girls that had lined up to beg him for a date. Back then it had been quite a shock for him, but to think that his otouto had also realized so early that he was gay? The two of them were very alike.

Sou chewed the inside of his cheek. “So you found out you were gay and you felt attracted to me. Why didn’t you ever try to tell me about the way you felt, Souta?”

Souta still blushed" because i was not sure my feelings for you was real or not, It was first When i start High school at I realishe my feelings for you was real and during that time I plan to confess to you but so Join I drama club become very busy and forgot all about my plan and before I know it you got yourself boyfriend and I was afrid confess to you and you shall reject me"