~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Sou thought back to the time when he had started seeing Masoto. He couldn’t really remember how Souta had been back then because he had only ever had eyes for his boyfriend, but he did recall how Masoto had, on several occasions, pointed out that he felt Souta didn’t like him. Sou recalled having laughed those observations off and putting them down as his brother’s only having felt disappointed that the two of them wouldn’t be able to spend so much time together.

Still, he and Masoto had gone the whole way. The relationship Sou had in mind with his brother was something that strictly ought to never happen between brothers. Still not ready to admit this, Sou asked another question instead, one that had been bothering him since his brother had angrily hung up on him two days before.

“Souta, did you and Kouta…sleep with each other?”

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Souta so suprize on Sou and said in suprize voice" Of course not, I Would never sleep with Kouta in the first place, the only guy I Ever Would sleep with is you and nobody Else"

Sou flushed scarlet and once again had to cover his mouth to hide his dazzling smile. His otouto was so refreshingly blunt and honest- it was new and exciting. But after the first wave of happiness, Sou let the words properly sink into him and sobered, lowering his hand as he stretched his other arm out behind his brother’s shoulders.

“Souta,” he began, not really sure how to broach the subject. Taking in a deep breath, he ran a hand through his hair, unsure. “Sou, you do understand what it means if you tell me that you love me, don’t you? What it means to us…what it means to society if we love each other?”

Souta smiled" Of course I do, I'm not stupid and I dont care about that at all, all I care about is how much I love you and whould do anything for at you shall love me back"

“Oh Souta,” Sou sighed passionately, cupping his defiant little brother’s face in his hands, his brown-green eyes filled with emotion. “Don’t you understand? Don’t you see that I’m already head over heels in love with you? Why else do you think I reacted so stupidly, got mad at you and then followed you on your date with Kouta when you told me that you were dating him? I admit that I hadn’t realized my feelings for you yet, but when you suddenly weren’t single anymore and I had to imagine you together with another guy, I went mad with jealousy. Souta, I love you- no; I’m in love with you, too.”

Souta start cry Of happyness and hugged Sou" thank you Sou-nii for love me back, I love you so much, you are everything to me"

Sou kissed his otouto’s cheek, burying his face against his brother’s neck. He wanted more, so, so much more, but right then it would have to suffice. “I love you, Sou,” he repeated, hugging his brother tighter as he breathed in his brother’s shampooed hair and fresh smell. He felt a stirring in his groin and hoped his brother wouldn’t notice it. Trying to steer the topic of conversation away from anything that could excite him further, Sou carefully pulled away, reinstating some distance between the two of them.

Sou almost fell off the couch he was so startled by his little brother’s bold behavior. “Souta, Souta- hold it, wait!” he cried, trying to grab a hold of his brother’s hands. “Sou, are you really sure about this? Don’t you…aren’t you afraid of what mom and dad would say if they were still alive? If we cross the line, there’ll be no turning back,” he warned, wishing he didn’t sound so needy. But he had to make his brother understand- Souta had to know that the path they were about to possibly embark on would have certain consequences.

Souta smiled" I'm 100% sure about this Sou-nii, I really want to do this, I want to become one with you, So I'm sure at I only belongs to you and nobody Else"

Sou swallowed hard, his body reacting all the harder to these words filled with conviction. Letting out a low sigh, he cupped the back of his brother’s neck with his right hand and pulling Souta’s face to his, kissed his otouto hotly. If his brother didn't care about what they were, he wouldn't care anymore, either.

Sou leaned back, slowly lying down. Parting his legs, he maneuvered Souta so that he was lying right above him, between his legs. Pulling them up, he bent his knees, imprisoning Souta there above him. His arousal was pressed against his otouto’s stomach and Sou sighed lowly, gently parting Souta’s mouth wider so that he could slip his tongue into his brother’s mouth.

Souta start to play with Sou tongue and took his hands under Sou boxer fund the member and start to move his hand up and down in slow speed

Sou gasped out huskily, tilting Souta onto his side so that his brother could lie on his right leg, granting his otouto better access to his member, which grew harder and longer as Souta stroked him. Unbuckling his brother’s belt, Sou slipped a hand over Souta’s right cheek, caressing it as he parted his lips wider, sending his tongue deeper into his otouto’s mouth to explore. When Souta’s belt fell away, Sou pulled down the zip of his brother’s pants and reaching inside, took a tender hold of Souta’s cock.

Sou was beginning to feel very hot. Shifting uneasily as his brother’s hand moved fast over him, Sou began to languidly rub his thumb over Souta’s cock head, murmuring approvingly when the member jerked excitedly in his hand, thickening.

Sou swallowed visibly, his lips swollen like Souta’s from their passionate kissing. “Souta, are you sure?” he asked. He wanted it badly too, but he didn’t want to rush Souta. “It could hurt the first time, you know.”

Sou saw that his otouto was nervous and smiled gently as he sat up. Reaching over, he began to slowly undress Souta, lowering his head to kiss the skin that was being revealed as the clothes fell away. Moving so that he was leaning on the floor in front of the couch as he pulled Souta’s trousers and trunks off, Sou looked up at his otouto as he opened his mouth and took Souta’s cock in his mouth.

Sou had moved again so that Souta was lying upside down over him and while his brother cautiously started to suck him off, Sou spread Souta’s butt cheeks. Drawing Sou’s cock deeper into his mouth, letting his tongue swirl over the fat length, he groaned, enjoying the deliciously slow torture. Wetting his right index finger, he slowly introduced it up between his otouto’s legs, kissing Souta’s balls when he felt a resistance.