~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Artfully kissing his younger brother, Sou backed him towards his bed, tenderly caressing Souta’s cheek when the back of his brother’s bumped lightly against his mattress. Looking at him through heavy lids, Sou breathed against his brother’s wet lips. “What do you want me to do with you, Souta?”

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Sou waited a moment longer, letting his otouto’s words linger in the air between them. He could feel his skin getting warmer and saw that his brother’s eyes widened. A slow, seductive smile began to spread across his face as he leisurely began to unbutton Souta’s shirt. Running his long fingers slowly over his otouto’s chest, Sou continued to kiss him.

Moving Souta’s lips to his chin, up his left cheek to his earlobe, where he tugged gently, then down his face to the other side, Sou began to kiss down Souta’s throat, heading downwards, down towards his otouto’s nipples, which he first treated with his thumbs and forefingers before taking them into his mouth, one by one, and beginning to suck.

Souta was so sensitive to his touches. This in turn turned Sou on and gently taking his otouto’s right nipple between his front teeth, carefully bit him, immediately licking over the pink skin to soothe it.

“What now, Souta? What do you want me to do to you?”

Sou pushed his brother backwards onto his bed, licking his lips lasciviously. “Your wish is my command, my darling otouto.”

Kneeling down between Souta’s legs, Sou unbuckled his younger brother’s belt and then opening his shorts, tugged them down, leaving his brother in his underwear. Sitting up on his knees, Sou leaned partly over his brother, beginning to lick a heart over Souta’s belly button as he disposed of the underwear, leaving Souta naked from the waist downwards. Raising his hand, Sou took a hold of his otouto’s cock.

Sou smiled, enjoying the pink petals that appeared on his brother’s cheeks. “I love you too, Souta. I want you to feel good, so just relax and lean back,” he encouraged, pulling his otouto’s cock gently towards him and opening his mouth.

Sou began very slowly, wanting to draw out his otouto’s pleasure for as long as he could. Starting by licking at his brother’s cock playfully, he worked his way unhurriedly from the hilt right up to the head, where he swirled his tongue over the rounding, looking into Souta’s face as he did.

Aunt Victoria had thankfully been taken care of, otherwise Sou would have feared that his otouto’s erotic moans could have been heard. It would perhaps be a better idea, the next time that he and Souta wanted to be intimate and he didn’t have enough sleeping pills at the ready, to take their lovemaking out of doors. With his car, Sou could have driven Souta anywhere and together, the two of them could have been as loud as they wanted…

But right then they were together, no one was bound to disturb them and Souta’s cock was getting thicker and longer the more attention Sou paid to it. As he dipped his head to lick around his otouto’s balls, Sou gently eased one of his fingers up between Souta’s butt cheeks, tilting his brother back to get better access.

Souta blushed and was very happy he was not virgin anymore thank to Sou, he waited for Sou shall do more thing to him

Oh, the possibilities, Sou smirked inwardly. He had lost his virginity a while back with Masoto and not all the experiments had been good. But Souta should have it different. Sou wanted his brother to feel comfortable with him all the time and slowly, little by little, the two of them would figure out what, where and how Souta liked to be touched best.

Resting his head against his brother’s flat stomach, Sou pulled his head back, letting Souta’s cock slip out his mouth so that he could rub it again rhythmically. Replacing the finger he had had up his otouto’s butt cheeks with a second finger, he smiled, taking in his brother’s face on his bed. It was too bad that Sou had only asked for him to blow him, otherwise Sou would have done something naughtier.

“Souta, move your hips upwards to meet my hand,” Sou instructed, licking around the base of his younger brother’s cock. “That way, I promise you that it’ll feel better.”

Sou waited a moment for his brother to figure out his rhythm, all the while slowly working a third finger into his otouto’s body. When the two of them were moving as one, he leaned over and swallowed the trembling member to the hilt.

Judging by Souta’s expression, his otouto wouldn’t last too much longer. Slowing down the pace with which his fingers were rocking in and out of Souta’s body, Sou slowly let go of his otouto’s cock, only to swallow it again. He kept repeating this move over and over again, each time sucking a little longer against the tip, loving his otouto’s taste and feel in his mouth.

“Your wish is my command,” Sou said with a naughty smile. Moving his fingers faster in and out of Souta’s body, he fisted his otouto’s cock even faster, slurping, nibbling and licking over the cock head. Any minute now he’d cum…

Sou swallowed hungrily and fast, licking over Souta’s cock to not miss a drop, liking the taste of his otouto’s excitement. “Oh Souta,” he breathed out, taking his younger brother’s cock in his hand again and caressing it as he moved up, kissing his way over Souta’s stomach, chest and neck, going higher.