~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Sou opened his mouth to reassure his otouto that that was true, that he’d never let Souta go again, when the front doorbell chimed. Pulling away from the kiss he had been planning on pressing to Souta’s lips, Sou’s forehead creased as he slowly rolled onto his side, still holding onto his brother. “Who could that be?” he wondered, blinking at his brother as he ran a hand through his hair. “Did you tell Kouta to come over?”

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Souta smiled" no I didnt do that, maybe is our aunt Victoria" he said and hope it was not aunt Victoria, she was not all bad, she was very kind, caring and did take care Of them after their parents passed away, but she didnt like gays very much and got very angry When she found out at Sou was gay but slowly accept it in the end

Sou shuddered as he sat up, slowly pulling out of his brother’s body. He had completely forgotten to place a towel beneath them and his desire began to ooze onto the couch. Kissing his otouto, he hastily slipped into his boxer shorts. “God, I sure hope it isn’t Aunt Victoria. She’ll never understand us. Why don’t you take your clothes and jump under the shower? I’ll see who it is and try to get rid of them,” he suggested, helping his brother stand up and then getting into his jeans.

Caressing his otouto’s backside, he gave Souta a slow kiss. “Are you alright?” he murmured, nuzzling his nose against Souta’s. “You’re not hurting, are you?”

Souta smiled" I'm okay, thank you for worry, talks soon Sou-nii" he said, walked towards bathroom, walked in, step in the shower and start to wash himself

Whistling quietly to himself as he shrugged on his shirt, leaving it open, Sou ran a hand through his hair again. Hurrying into the kitchen, he picked up a dishtowel and running back to the living room as the front doorbell chimed again. “COMING!!” he yelled, cleaning the sofa as best he could and then, tossing the used towel into the rubbish bin, ran to the front door. “Coming, coming- keep your hat on,” he said with a fixed smile, throwing the door open.

“Sou! What on earth was taking you so long!?”

Sou’s shoulders fell. “Oh…hello Aunt Victoria. How…wonderful to see you,” he said, gulping.

Souta was finish in the shower, took towel for to clean himself after that he put some new Clotches on, walked out Of bathroom, towards living room, so aunt Victoria, walked towards her" good day aunt Victoria, what are you doing here?"

Wanting to give Souta the time to get changed and remove any traces of what the two of them had just done, Sou had ushered their aunt into the living room, being careful to lead her towards the couch that was furthest away from where he and his otouto had had sex. Passing a hand over his lower face nervously, he smiled widely, trying to make some light conversation when Souta arrived.

“Hello, Souta dear,” Aunt Victoria replied, getting up to hug and kiss his otouto. “My, my- your hair is wet. Did you just have a shower? What were you and Sou doing? It’s almost midday and you’re in the shower and your brother in wrinkled clothes. Did something happen?” she asked suspiciously, sending Sou a disapproving frown when he blushed.

Aunt Victoria put her hands on her hips. “Well Sou, you don’t seem to be looking after your brother very well. In fact, I was shocked when I received a call from a social worker working at the hospital. She told me that Souta had been admitted yesterday because he had fainted outside. How could you have let this happen? You’re supposed to be looking after him, but you’re probably more worried about spending time with your friends or university stuff.”

“It wasn’t like that, Aunt Victoria,” Sou retorted, getting angry as he moved closer to his otouto. “What happened to Sou was an accident-”

“I think this proves that you aren’t a good elder brother,” his aunt brushed him off, placing a hand on Souta’s arm. “And that’s why I’ve come here to take your brother home with me.”

Souta was angry at aunt Victoria slapped her and said in angry voice" how Dare you speak like that to Sou-nii, he is world best brother, I couldnt live without him, I need him in my life, I dont know what to do without him, speak more like that too Sou-nii and I shall hurt you so bad at you is going to hospital with two broken arms and bein"

Aunt Victoria’s mouth dropped opened, appalled to hear such violent words coming from her cute little nephew.

Sou, expecting the worst, hastily stepped forward, pushing is otouto slightly behind him. “Souta, calm down. Auntie, look, it won’t happen again,” he promised, aiming for a disarming smile, but it came out shakily. This vile woman wanted to take his beloved brother away from him? Over his dead body. “Look, he and his childhood friend were practicing for a theater play and on the way home it started to rain and I couldn’t fetch him in time. It’s nothing that will happen again. I’m sure Souta didn’t mean what he just said,” he apologized for his brother, ruffling Souta’s hair. “He’s just really attached to me. Please, Aunt Victoria, don’t say such a terrible thing.”

Souta was still angry at his aunt and didnt look at her at all, he walked towards kitchen, step in the kitchen and found himself some drink

Aunt Victoria looked dubiously at Sou. “I never thought Souta could be so insolent. Really, I know you love your little brother very much, but that’s not good behavior. Maybe I should stay here for a week to see how you’re coping-”

“That really won’t be necessary, Aunt-” Sou tried to talk her out of it, but Aunt Victoria had made up her mind.

“Yes, it is. If after a week I see that you can really look after Souta, then I’ll drive back home alone. But if I think that you’re not paying Souta enough attention, I’ll take him back home with me.”

Souta was thinking{what no way she is going to stay her for week and I had idea take Sou on our first date tomorrow, now I can forget that, stupid aunt Victoria} he was thinking and continue drink his drinks

Sou didn’t know what to say to this. “Um…we don’t…really…need you to babysit for us. Souta has a free day off from school tomorrow and he and Kouta were planning on doing something and I have to hit the library at my university to study for an upcoming exam…” {actually, I was planning on staying in bed the whole day with my otouto, but now I guess I can forget it if you’re around}. Really, you don’t have to-”

“But I will,” Aunt Victoria cut him off, striding into the kitchen. “Souta, you’d better not talk back at me like that again, otherwise you’ll get into a lot of trouble, do you understand? Now, come and help your brother prepare the guest room for me.”

Souta this time have enough and walked towards his aunt crying and said in sad"Why are you doing this aunt? Why are you so mean, do you hate ous, we are not children anymore, I'm going to gradutate from my school soon and next year I'm going to be 20, are you going to babysitter ous resten Of our life, all this because our parents are dead, I cant belive it, is so unfair towards ous" he said, walked towards door, open the door, walked out crying very hard

“Souta! Come back here!” Aunt Victoria called out crossly, but Sou ran past her, following his otouto out into the back yard.

“Sou- hey, don’t be like this,” Sou said quietly, giving his brother a hug. Turning his back on their aunt so that she couldn’t see, he stooped over and kissed his otouto’s lips meaningfully, pulling back to look into Souta’s eyes. “It’s just for a week, Souta. We’ll survive. Besides, if we both behave and show her that we’re a great team, she won’t be able to do anything about your living together with me. I really want to be alone with you right now,” he admitted it, touching Souta’s cheek sadly, but then he winked. “But we have the nights, right?”

Souta stopped crying and smiled" but week are so long time, I cant date you before she leave and we cant have sex When she live with ous, is going to be Nightmare and toture Sou-nii"

Sou hugged his otouto tightly. “Souta, I have some sleeping pills that I had to take shortly after mom and dad died. Tonight, when I prepare her tea, I’ll put some pills into her cup and then she’ll be knocked out. She won’t hear us. And if you’re too scared, we could go for a drive in my car and be close there. She won’t find out, Souta. And there’s no way I can keep my hands off you for seven days. No way in hell,” he said, his eyes meaningful.

Souta smiled'' thank you very much Sou-nii I'm very lucky for to have you as my boyfriend, I love you so much, lets go back home Sou-nii''

Sou hugged his brother again, turning around with an easy smile to see that their aunt was looking at him strangely. “My otouto and I’ll go prepare your bedroom,” he proclaimed as he pushed Souta through the door of the kitchen.

“Sou?” He turned around, sighing inwardly when his aunt refused to let him go after his brother. “Did you just kiss your brother?!”

Sou forced himself to laugh. “Oh, Aunt Victoria, of course not! I whispered in his ear and told him to behave, that’s all. Don’t get any funny ideas,” he played it down.

Aunt Victoria crossed her arms over her chest, arching an eyebrow. “Does Souta have a boyfriend now?” she wanted to know, making a face. “I can’t believe he also turned out gay like you. I was so hoping for him to find himself a nice little girlfriend.”

Sou gritted his teeth together. “Yes, I believe Souta has a boyfriend. Why don’t you ask him at dinner to tell you more about him?” he asked, walking out the kitchen.

Souta was making the guest room where aunt Victoria shall sleep, he was finish making guest room, walked out Of the room, walked towards living room and so aunt Victoria smiled" I'm finish making your room aunt Victoria, have you tell your husband at you is going to stay her for weeks?"

“Actually,” Aunt Victoria replied. “Your uncle and I are getting divorced. So now that I’m waiting for our lawyers to take care of all the formalities, I thought I’d come over to pay my two cute nephews a visit.”

Just great, Sou rolled his eyes, where he was busy throwing supper together. He really wanted his aunt to go away so that he and Souta could spend some quality time together again. if only he could come up with an excuse for her to leave the house for a while…

Souta be shocked When he heard that and was litter bit sad" but Why aunt Victoria, uncel Ricardo was very Nice man, I really liked him very much, is very dumt at their is going to be divorce"

Their aunt gazed out the window sadly. “Ricardo is leaving me for his secretary. His male secretary,” she added sourly, looking at Sou moodily. “And what did I just hear from Souta? You have a boyfriend already? Would it be possible for me to meet him before I leave? I want to be sure that he’s a nice boy. Come sit down with me and tell me a bit about him,” she encouraged.