The Traveling Performer (Firebird and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Were it any other person, they would have thought that the smile that Ammon presented to Markus was nothing short of supreme happiness but as it was, he could tell that his lover would see right through it. But t didn't matter now... he had tried his hardest.

"Good Morning lov...err Markus" he had no idea why calling the noble by such an endearment had his heart beating faster to the point where he felt as if it would crawl up his throat and choke him. Perhaps it was because he wouldn't have him there to give that endearment to anymore on-once he was gone.

He gave the other a halfhearted kiss on the lips and and bounced up seemingly excited to get up. "Come on sleepy head...let's get going.

Within minutes, their routine swift packing with much efficiency was done and they were on their way. It would take at least three days to fully leave Stringe before they could press on to the next country on their agenda. Ammon's heart clenched in his chest as the thought of their ultimate destination...Terriam. He looked over at Markus and smiled sadly. My love, you'll be leaving me soon...I guess that's karma at work.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• firebird

Markus got up as he felt his lover gently kiss him. He knew that he wasn't as passionate as usual, but it was expected since he didn't have a good night. The weight of his own guilt continued to squish his heart into nothingness as he helped them pack up.

Why? he thought, the pain of his guilt eating away at his heart.

They'd went the opposite direction, heading to the western gates of Stringe so that they could make their way into the next country. But even as the entire group trekked along peacefully, there was still that unseen yet overwhelming vapour of gloom and sadness hanging over them, Markus and Ammon in particular. It hadn't went unseen by the rest of the group. All of the women had even tried to cheer up the less than cheerful Ammon. But their efforts bore no fruit.

The blonde man looked over to his companion who walked alongside him silently. He knew that the other was somewhat upset by his actions or rather: he was upset in reaction to the mental agony his lover was putting him through. He sighed and turned his head away from the nobleman as his eyes began watering. 'No..I will NOT cry..there's no use anyway...'

He was almost scared out of his boots when a small, tender hand was laid on the shoulder of his subtly shaking form. He turned his head and was met with the warm brown eyes of Kaiya's, one of the three women in their group. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes. When he opened them, he had a somewhat awkward looking smile on his face but judging by the pitiful look in her eyes, he would have to say that it was more painful looking than awkward.

"Ammon...though you said that you didn't want to discuss it earlier. I can't simply stand by and watch you go into self-destruct mode. So tell me what's wrong.." her thick eastern accent (Indian) whispered like a mother to a frightened child.

He couldn't help looking forward at his lover. It wasn't meant to be but Kaiya had taken it as a sign as to what or -now that she knew- who, the problem lied with. There was no stopping the small whimper nor the sudden rush of silent tears falling down his cheeks.

Ever the deductive one, the small woman had already seen the problem from the pensive look Ammon directed at his lover. "You're sad that he's going to leave you when he gets home." The dancer stopped dead in his tracks. Was he that obvious? 'No shit...', he berated himself. It was no question. It was the end product of careful watching. He lowered his head. There was no sense in denying it. "Yes", his voice quivered.

She smiled at him sadly. "Ammon.." she called out to the broken man as she took his hand in hers. "Why don't you enjoy the time you have left with him..all good things must come to an end. We are a nomadic people, we should know that better than anyone else. He must return home just as you must continue on..until your skin is no more and your bones have become a forgotten reminder of what you once were. Yo-" He furiously shook his hand free of hers. "NO!" he yelled louder than he had wanted to, drawing the attention of the rest of the group.

"I refuse to let him go!. He's mine and I..I" He couldn't stop the tears from falling as he looked over at his lover. He was shaking which ultimately led to his knees giving out, planting him face-first into the ground. One would think that he was dead as he lied there immobile and not breathing. They looked on in wonder.

He had passed out..cold. Who knew? maybe he was dead. After all, it wasn't impossible to die from a broken heart.

Markus turned as noises from behind came. A new wave of guilt washed over him as he saw what, or who, it was.

"No..." he said softly. "Fuck!"

He rushed back to his fallen lover and picked him up, determined to carry him through to the next city. For the first time in a long time, he was crying.

This is all my fault. All of this is my fucking fault! If I hadn't told him I was going to leave... None of this would've fucking happened! he cursed under his breath.

"Why...?" he held the small dancer's hand close to his heart, as if the action would mend both of them. He knew that there was little he could do at this point.

Ammon, I don't know if you're still alive, but if I have another chance to be with you in this life... I won't leave your side. I'll be your steadfast knight, your faithful boyfriend, your devoted friend... If you have passed on... I'll slit my throat upon returning home so that I may be with you forever... he thought as he held the smaller man's body close to him, his curtains of purple hair concealing his aggrieved expression.

• 3 weeks later...

All he saw was black. It was the predominant colour of the world before his eyes. 'Where's Markus' he wondered to himself. 'Gone' the conscious and almost bitter part of his mind supplied. The very thought made him upset again. It was odd for one to know when they were 'out of commission', so to speak but he was aware of his..err..unawareness. The voice of his...temporary lover could be heard along with the worried ramblings of the others around him. If his body was up to it, he would have smiled but as faith would have it, he couldn't but it didn't matter anyway because there was no reason for him to give himself false hope of the man he could never have. Markus would have to remain as a distant reality he once had and an even more unattainable dream. With that sad thought in mind, he figured that it wouldn't kill him to get some more 'sleep'. 'Cause heartbreak would be the one to take his life.

"Ammon..." Markus tried shaking him again for what felt like the millionth time. Never in his life did he think he'd find true love, let alone with a man. But Ammon made him enjoy it. The cuddles, the romance, the sex, everything felt wonderful. He hadn't thought of true happiness as a possibility in his life due to the philandering nature of his people, but he saw a faithful boyfriend in Ammon as well as a happy future. But now those dreams seemed to be dying right in his arms along with his boyfriend. Thinking that nothing could be done at this point, he lifted Ammon's head gently and kissed him good bye.

I'll see you on the other side. he thought.

• 3 weeks later...

It was Kaiya who decided to put Markus out of his misery. She approached him with a smile on her face and as soon as she was in range, a hand was placed on his shoulder. "Hey relax. He's alright just tired and stressed. Nothing a good night's sleep and some good food can't fix. He needs you more now than ever. You need to be strong for him okay?"

Azhar had decided to release his tongue and in so the opinions he had. He approached the two with a sneer on his face. "If you ask me, i think that he shouldn't even be near Ammon, he was the cause of it wasn't he? It's never happened before so that's my best bet" he turned his nose up at the noble man in disgust. Passing the noble, he intentionally hit his shoulder into Markus' with uncalled force.

Kaiya shook her head in disapproval to Azkar's antics prior to returning her attention to the distraught man. "Lets get moving. I think that its a good idea for Ammon to wake up in a new city in comfort, dont't you?"

Markus looked at the woman with a very forced smile.

"Y-you're right. I'll keep carrying him until we set up camp next." Markus said, continuing to hold Ammon close to him. Honestly, he feared the worst. He paid no heed to Azkar, since he knew that Ammon was not romantically involved with him anymore. In truth, the only thing that would take him out of his depression was to see his lover awake and healthy.

Seeing as their natural leader wasn't really up for leading, that responsibility magically turned over to Kaiya. She would have to take them to their next destination. "Alright come on. Let's get going everyone!"

By the time they had decided to camp, they were just outside the targeted city. Tents went up in the same fashion they had a million times before and everyone was settled in their own quarters. Each praying for Ammon's health.

It was around midnight when the light blonde eyelashes fluttered a bit. He groaned and turned slightly. One brown eye was slowly revealed and eventually the other was too. Still a bit out of it, he tried to get up only to fall flat right back into his initial position. "Ughh.." he held his head, "what happened?"

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing as their natural leader wasn't really up for leading, that responsibility magically turned over to Kaiya. She would have to take them to their next destination. "Alright come on. Let's get going everyone!"

By the time they had decided to camp, they were just outside the targeted city. Tents went up in the same fashion they had a million times before and everyone was settled in their own quarters. Each praying for Ammon's health.

It was around midnight when the light blonde eyelashes fluttered a bit. He groaned and turned slightly. One brown eye was slowly revealed and eventually the other was too. Still a bit out of it, he tried to get up only to fall flat right back into his initial position. "Ughh.." he held his head, "what happened?"

Markus was at Ammon's bedside, caring for him as he recovered. As his eyes opened, Markus nearly jumped out of his seat. He almost wanted to squeeze the other man until his arms were sore. However, his self control had the better of him. He sat next to the boy and gently lifted him up for a brief, but soft kiss.

"You have no idea how worried I was..." Markus said. "You fainted on the way here, and I almost thought you were dead."

• 1 month later...

Despite his previous show of his lack of strength, just the sight of his lover returned his strength and renewed his body. His foggy mind was almost overcome by the impending vertigo as his lover placed a chaste, sweet kiss on his lips. "Markus...", he whispered as soon as his lips were released. He rose a shaky hand slowly to cup the noble's cheek. "Markus...", he whispered again. His body and mind was suddenly blasted with the pain of the thoughts that made him lose consciousness in the first place. "Markus..." he allowed the name to slip from his lips once more, this time his voice shook with the tell tale sign of tears. His very being trembled as his body was racked with heart wrenching sobs. Enough water flowed from his eyes to fill the Nile. He was just short of screaming now. It was almost as if the tears were burning him with how painful his cries sounded. "Ma-Mark-kusss..." his wailing continued.

The effect of the emotional distraught hit him with full force. Causing his mind to go in over its limit. 'Why was it so painful?' he thought to himself. Why did his love for this man hurt so much? Throwing himself onto top of the noble he sobbed even harder. "Ma-Markus...pl-pleasee dont...don't le-ave m..e" His soul was overcome by despair. Wrapping his arms around the man's neck he buried his face in the crook where his neck met his strong shoulders. He'd thrown caution to the wind. If he was to be rejected now then so be it. Though admittedly if that was to be the case, he had no clue what he would do.

"Ammon... I promise you... From now on, we will be together." Markus whispered into his lover's ear. "I love you too much to let you go. Even if I have to be stripped of everything I have at home, as long as I have you, I don't mind. I love you, Ammon."

Markus continued to hold the sobbing boy in his arms. At last, he seemed to be well again. Maybe not enough to perform, but well enough to function. After being toppled over onto his back, Markus didn't even wait before attacking Ammon's neck. Though the fact that he was being pressed into didn't give him as much area as he desired, he worked with what he had, leaving marks all over the exposed parts of his lover's neck. His actions spoke louder than any of his words could at this moment. Words could easily be misconstrued, twisted, and made into weapons against another. Actions allowed an unadulterated view into one's psyche. Markus wondered if he had successfully communicated his desires in just that short moment.

• 2 weeks later...

He was being selfish and he knew it. It was imminent that Markus would lose all his worldly possessions if their relationship was to continue but his heart couldn't stand the thought of being without his lover. The thought brought a searing ache to his heart and made his body cease up as if undergoing withdrawal symptoms. "I-I don't want you to lose all you worked hard for..just....just for me. I couldn't live with myself if I did"

But in the end, he loved him too much to be the cause of his demise.

Plastering himself to his love's body, he threw his head to one side exposing his neck to the nobleman for him to do as he pleased. He needed him more than he could ever let on. He needed to feel loved. He needed his lover inside of him, deep inside so that somehow his mark would be imprinted on the blonde man, ruining him for all others. "Please Markus...make love to me"

"Your wish is my command, my love~" While Markus would've normally wanted to tease his lover a little more, the need for that sweet heat of Ammon's insides was too great. He knew how much his younger lover needed him and how much he himself needed Ammon. Separating them would be the equivalent of taking their lives away. They were connected beyond their bond as lovers; it was almost like the two of them lived off of the same life force. Lowering his lover onto his sick bed, Markus immediately dove between Ammon's legs, his tongue flicking over his lover's hole. His tongue swirled around the puckered pink flesh, occasionally poking at his opening before sinking his tongue in.

"Ah...oh-oh...Markus" he moaned out his pleasure to its giver. That unholy tongue, lavishing his most sacred place with undivided attention, forcefully pushing his breath from his body. Breathless and stimulated, he gasped and latched onto his lover's head as his thighs quivered.

Cheeks flushed crimson and body under intense heat, he bit his lip to hold back his moans. His attempt was fruitless. It wasn't that he was ashamed of the pleasure his love gave him but , he would be embarrassed if anyone outside heard him. His cheeks flushed darker at the thought. Then Markus started dipping his tongue in and out.

Screw it.

"Oh god Markus...more more...oh love..give me more!"

Hearing his lover's pleasured cries, Markus found it hard to hold himself back from just shoving his throbbing cock into that tight warmth that was his partner's insides and thrusting into oblivion. He stopped for a little to crawl back up onto Ammon, a look of pure lust in his eyes. He wanted to make sure it was okay before he could release all that tension.

"You have no idea what your moans are doing to me, babe~ I just want to fuck you into the ground right now~" he said, before realizing that he had some extra weight on his body in the form of clothes. He quickly remediated the problem, casting off his shirt gracefully, and removing his pants as well. The bulge in his boxers was glaringly obvious, but he wanted Ammon to feel it himself.

He shivered beneath the lustful look in his lover's eyes. Oh how he terribly wanted those eyes to devour him. Take everything that was himself and leave his body full of life and love and joy towards the man above him. He was in far too deep; beyond the point of a love sick fool. He was an addict and Markus was his next and permanent high. His body quivered in the face of his drug desperately searching out the object of his addiction. "Mar..kus, please, love..hurry. I need you...n-ow"

He was gasping and panting and his lover had just only began. It only served to prove how much he needed this man in his life. How much he needed, his love, attention and not to mention his burning hot sex. Speaking of which -he moaned wantonly when the proof of his lover's arousal rubbed against his thigh. His mouth almost watered at the sight of the thick, angry red piece of flesh beckoning to him. So close yet so far from where he truly wanted it. He would wait no longer.

Thrusting his hips up into Markus', he stuck three fingers between his lips, lubing them up. He moaned as he reached his unoccupied limb around the nobleman's neck fully intent on rubbing his body against the other's in the most delicious ways. Fingers lubed, he reached down between his legs and stuck one in. Gasping, he tightened his hold on Markus. "Oh love, it's..soooo..hot and tight down, he..re. Mmmm, my finger..barely fits." Lewd behaviour, yes, but he couldn't help himself, he had to be honest. His love needed to know how wanton he was for him and him only.

Adding the other two fingers, he established a rhythm -riding his fingers and thrusting his crotch against Markus'. "Love...look.." he spread his fingers allowing the other man to see his most hidden treasure. "..I'm ready for you se- ahhh...ohhh!" his fingers finally brushed that special spot. Now all that was left was for the hard shaft before him to touch there too.

That little sinful display was the straw that broke the camel's back. Markus shoved his underwear down and cast it off to the side before pulling Ammon's hands away from his entrance and shoving his cock in their place. He didn't even wait for the other to adjust as he began ruthlessly pounding into him with beast-like strength. The growls of pleasure coming from Markus's throat could easily be mistaken for a wild animal's growls as he ravished his lover with seemingly endless stamina. To the casual observer, the way Markus was ravishing Ammon almost seemed violent, but after a while, this possibility no longer existed. Ammon's teasing had done this to him, and all the tension was coming out in this almost-violent fit of passion. As time went on, his wild thrusts eventually gained more direction, grazing then full-on hitting Ammon's prostate.

"Oh God, love!" It was painful, yes but it was that pain that made him feel so alive. It was that passion that both drowned him and gave him the will to live. His body had instinctually tightened around his lover, welcoming him inside his body.

It wasn't only pain that drove him to feel so complete but it was the pleasure too. The quickly-becoming-familiar feeling of his love's hard, burning sex driving into his body was what made him throw caution to the wind and scream his pleasure out to the heavens...and any others who were listening. He wrapped his arms and legs around his neck and waist respectively. Hoping that it could somehow anchor him to this world as Markus started going to town on his sweet spot. "Oh yes! Yes! There!...oh it feels sooo good love..mm you feel so good inside!"

~outside~

Azkar was fuming. They didn't even have the decency to keep it down and what's more Ammon had only just woken up, there's no way he had that sort of energy! And then the screaming started. His precious Ammon's slutty cries for more had him conflicted; Somewhere between aroused and angry that he wasn't the one causing them.

Scowling, he decided to put a stop to it, only to find a deceivingly small and dainty hand on his shoulder stopping his movement. "He wouldn't be happy if you interupted them, Azkar" Shrugging the hand off he turned to the owner. "It sounds like he's killing him in there!" Dark brown eyes narrowed."You and I both know that's not true. They're consumating their reltionship leave them be" Huffing, he stalked away.

"You're so fucking tight, love~" Markus growled, once again attacking the blond boy's pristine skin, leaving marks wherever he could see. Everything about Ammon drove the purple-haired nobleman crazy. His body, his voice, even the texture of his skin. He wished that his homeland could've been more accepting of a relationship like theirs, but the rules were the rules. Men were not allowed to marry within the bounds of Terriam. However... Not all was lost. Though he wasn't focused on that now, he knew of some countries that would marry men as well as women. But with their current itinerary, they would have to pass through Terriam either way. Not caring for that now, he continued to slam into Ammon's tight hole, not missing a beat or letting up at all. In fact, he tried to move faster and hit that wonderful spot inside him even harder.

"You like that?" he asked through his panting.

Panting, his entire body seemed to contract as his release got closer. His vision blurred and his hole spasmed around the thick appendage driving into his core, all the more signalling the intense orgasm. "Yes..I love it!" his voice got softer. "...as I love you.." Moaning in the throes of pleasure, he licked the side of his lover's lips before nibbling greedily on the bottom one.

Markus' lip still in between his teeth, he mumbled. "Come with me, love...fill me up" Tightening his thighs around him, he rolled his hips expertly, gently stimulating his partner to come. Pulling down his love's neck he whispered: "Only you can fuck and make love to me at the same time like this, mmm..so give it to me harder...so fucking hard..aghh..'till we come"

"As you wish, love~" Markus whispered, gently licking up the side of Ammon's neck before going even harder than before. Not even Markus himself knew where this sudden burst of energy came from. Maybe it was the utter erotic sensation from Ammon's warm cavern tightening around him so lovingly. Or was it his own desires to make his love scream with ecstasy? Or a combination of the two? Whatever the reason, he never felt as alive as he did now, making love to this man. He felt his climax getting closer and closer as Ammon rolled his hips in time with his thrusts.

"Babe, I'm so close~" he said. "I haven't even touched your cock all this time, and look at how hard you are. Fuck, you make me so horny~"

Though elated at his lover's confession to what he caused within his body, his mind was to far off to ponder his words for long. "Markus, Markus...Mark-kus...", he chanted. It seemed that his name was the only word he could think of, let alone form. His mantra went on as the force and speed behind the mind boggling thrusts increased tenfold.

One particular thrust aimed directly at his sweet spot sent a searing, white, hot pleasure along the length of his body and numbed his limbs. It had him screaming out to the heavens. Well at least he thought he was screaming, until he realised that no sound escaped his lips. Almost blacking out, he failed to realise that he'd come.

"I...l..lo..ve y-you"

Hearing his partner chanting his name brought Markus closer and closer to the edge. Suddenly, on a particularly hard thrust into Ammon's prostate, he felt his little partner tightening around his cock and releasing his seed onto their stomachs. The sensation of Ammon's walls tightening around his cock brought Markus to his release, spilling his seed deep into his partner's hole. He felt completely spent as he finished riding out his orgasm, barely remembering to pull out before laying down next to his partner. Those three words he spoke before passing out did not go unheard.

"I love you too, Ammon..." he whispered, gently licking the shell of Ammon's ear before letting sleep overtake him.

• 2 weeks later...

When he came to, it was already dark. His back and hips hurt and his ass was sore. Trying to sit up only made the pain intensify but he couldn't find it in himself to feel grouchy or even overworked. Sure his body felt like it got ran over by a freaking tractor but going by the ridiculous smile on his face, One could make the assumption that he was still floating on cloud nine. And good heavens he was.

A slight moan escaped his lips as he recalled the most recent events. His love had been so passionate that the heat of it had almost physically burned him. He smiled. But it would have been the sweetest most painless burn there is.

He considered lying back down but the uncomfortable pain in his rear and the thunder storm in his stomach decided otherwise. So he rose from the bed -almost grudgingly-and carefully made his way outside the tent. Another growl and he was moving a bit faster.

Upon his first step outside, he was bombarded by the caring faces of his traveling companions but most importantly....food. he sighed in contentment when the finally allowed him to sit -rather painfully and by the snickers, everyone knew why- and have a bowl of soup while providing him with the information he'd missed during his absence. But only one specific line caught his attention.

'We'll be in terriam in three days'.

At that point his soup threatened to reacquaint itself with the bowl.