The Traveling Performer (Firebird and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

He felt like a giddy young maiden in the presence of her betrothed. That was how much his heart beat sped up when Markus wrapped his strong arms around him. He leaned into the touch and sighed contentedly. He would spend the night right there- in the nobleman's arms-if given the option.

Purely by chance, he shifted his knee and it came in contact with the other's still-hard shaft. He blushed a hue so red that it probably wasn't healthy. He placed his hands on the others chest to try and steady his shaking, shivering body no doubt he wasn't cold...just horny. "Ma-markus, Yo-You're still hard..." He turned his face away as if it would hide his still growing excitement from the other. "I-If you w-want, we could ,uh, h-help each o-o-other" He looked up at the other with pure sincerity in shining in his doe-like orbs. Rubbing his hands over the noble's chest shyly he whispered, "I'll make you f-feel good...so let me touch you" He brushed his knee against the swollen organ, this time purposefully. "If you the fact that i'm not a woman troubles you...then close your eyes"

And with that he leaned in to steal another kiss from the other.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• firebird

"S-sure. Why don't we help each other out? And why would I close my eyes? You're more beautiful than any woman in my country." the words were sincerely meant, as evidenced by the willingness Markus expressed to being kissed again. His hands went to the boy's hair and played with it as they kissed again. Markus's tongue slid over the other man's lips, asking for entrance.

Ammon moaned at the feeling of the nobleman's tongue on his lips. Almost instantly he granted him access to inside. He wrapped his arms around Markus' neck and lifted a leg to his right hip pressing his heel into the purple head's lower back.

It was quite enjoyable just kissing like this. He usually wasn't one for foreplay but he'd make an exception for the man before him.

He pulled away from his lips slightly, allowing only enough space between them so he could speak. Then went on to blush and sent him a sparkling smile feeling elated at the compliment. The noble continuously proved himself to be different from the others without even realising it. He placed his hand on the other's cheek. "You're such a gentle man"

"I'm always gentle with my partners... At first. I know you need your body to dance, so I made sure to be extra careful just for you~" Markus kissed the dancer's nose. "Unless you want me to be rough, because I can do that too~"

He loved how cute the dancer was being right now. He was getting excited at the thought of potentially claiming him as his own... Though that could wait if the other man was uncomfortable with it at this point.

Ammon looked thoughtful for a moment before he used the hand still wrapped around the other to pull him down by the back of his neck. "Hmm...I do need my body for dancing...", he leaned even closer to his ear to whisper, "...but I heal pretty quickly" Despite his saucy, suggestive tone, his face was beat red which was partially the reason why he buried his face in the other's neck. The other reason was made clear as he started to kiss, lick and suck on the aforementioned body part.

He thought he had seen a flash pf possessiveness in the other man's eyes if only for a moment but dismissed it as his imagination. Not that he would mind belonging to the noble. Despite his dislike for a majority of the dignitaries, he would have given himself to this man in a heart beat. Take now for instance, he was offering more than his body to Markus, whether he saw it that way or not was completely up to him.

Markus gave a low growl when the dancer started to kiss his neck. He started playing with the smaller man's wet hair as well. This was definitely better than any woman he'd bedded with beforehand. For a while, he felt like something was missing from his life. Whatever it was seemed to come when he met Ammon. He then moved his hands down to the dancer's cock and played with it, running his fingers up and down his length teasingly.

He hummed contentedly at the other's hands toying with his wet hair. But the feeling of the man's hand suddenly on his cock made him gasp loudly, puffing hot breaths of air on the purple head's neck.

"M-Markus..."

He held on to the noble man's shoulders keeping himself up, seeing that his knees had turned to mush. He pressed one hand on Markus' chest slowly trailing it down until it disappeared under the water and had his hard manhood in his firm grip. He pumped it only once before flicking the tip and thrusting his hips against the other's, grinding their cocks together. He blushed slightly at the embarrassing gasps and light moans leaving his mouth but continued nonetheless, hoping that he was bringing some amount of pleasure to the both of them.

Markus let out a low hum of pleasure as jolts of electricity fired from the points where Ammon touched his cock. His fingers wrapped around the dancer's length and started to pump it. He looked around for any lubricants in case the other man wanted to use them if any penetration was going to happen. After determining that the liquid in some of the vials could be used, he gently lifted Ammon's head up with his free hand and kissed him deeply and passionately.

Ammon moaned into the kiss, thoroughly enjoying Markus' lips on his. He squeezed the nobleman's hard shaft as his was pumped. Nipping the other's bottom lip he pulled away gently, only to whisper in his ear.

"Start preparing me to take you inside"

With that said, he latched onto his neck and sucked on the purple head's pulse point hoping that he would start feeling full very soon.

Without a word, Markus grabbed one of the vials that still had liquid in it. He gently laid the blond boy down on a rock and climbed up onto it himself, checking around for scorpions and finding none. He slicked his wet fingers with some of the bottled liquid to make preparing the boy easier. He then lined a finger up at Ammon's hole.

"Before we go on, I just want to be sure that you want this. After this point, I won't be able to stop. Is that all right with you?" he asked.

Ammon smiled at the noble's concern. Sitting up slightly, he held the other's wrist and pushed his first finger inside, all the while blushing profusely. Shivering at the feeling of being pierced after so long, his voice came out in a soft whisper, "I wouldn't forgive you if you did" Licking his lips, he leaned up and kissed Markus deeply, holding is head in place.

After a short moment of licking and nipping at the others lips, he pulled away and returned to lying down. "You'll have to prepare me for quite a while...", he looked away biting his lip, his cheeks tinged red, "...you're very...well endowed"

"Okay. But don't say I didn't warn you." he smirked as Ammon touched his wrist and moved his finger inside his tight heat. Markus hummed a little at the feeling of the dancer's hole around his finger, anxious to feel it around his cock. He slid in another finger, starting to use a scissoring motion to stretch Ammon more.

"You seem... experienced. You've had sex with men before?" he asked.

The blond moaned lightly at the addition of another finger stretching his tight entrance.

He felt somehow dirty when asked that question by the noble. But in all honesty although he had been bedded before, it was really only a handful of times by face and name less people. Maybe that was what made it so dirty.

"Y-yes...I have" ,he squeezed his legs together shyly, "...d-does it repulse you?"

"Not at all," Markus grinned. "I've only known women, but I think I'm starting to like men much more thanks to you~"

He gently pried the smaller man's legs apart and gently kissed him reassuringly. Even though same-sex couples were not allowed to marry, they were still allowed to be couples. The women in his home were usually whores who just wanted sex without love. He wanted someone he could hold lovingly and give nothing but pleasure, and he saw that possibility in the dancer writhing beneath him so wonderfully.

He allowed the other man to reopen his legs as their lips latched onto each other's once more. He clenched his hole tightly. A motion for Markus to continue preparing him. "Wh-what exactly have I done to make you prefer men, Markus", he whispered, his lips only centimetres away from the other's

Unintentionally, the noble's name rolled off his tongue in a drawn out moan. His eyes widened at the realisation of what tone he used.

He ignored the new and brighter blush threatening to wash over his face and rolled his hips slightly, hoping to taunt the other into entering him soon.

"I didn't know men could be this... forward about their sexual desires~ Normally, we only show this side of us to women in the bedroom." Markus said. "You are bold to do this to me, and you will receive a great reward as a result."

He inserted a third finger into Ammon, his own length throbbing in anticipation. He had to use every ounce of self-control to keep himself from pounding into the smaller man recklessly.

He wince slightly at the addition of another finger. It had been a while.

"I don't know a-about other men but that's just the way it is with m-me" The dancer sat up and held onto Markus' shoulders as he spread his legs wider to accommodate the nobleman between them.

He wiggled his hips slightly. "...after all I am a dancer so I may as well utilise those skills in the bedroom"

Markus took out his fingers, smirking at the last comment made by the dancer.

"Okay then," he gave the dancer a small wink before lining his dick up to Ammon's entrance. He slicked it up with some of the fluid in one of the vials he took and slowly pushed his head against the smaller man's ring of muscle, making sure to enter as slowly as possible to make it easier for Ammon to adjust. Once he was about halfway in, he paused.

"Are you feeling all right?" he asked.

Long, slender fingers dug into the noble's shoulders as the dancer tried to withstand the pain of being penetrated. He loosened homself up as much as he could knowing that he would end up hurting both himself and his lover if he didn't.

Lover? Is that what he is now...does he want us to be?...do I want us to be-lovers?

He was taken out of his thoughts by Markus' voice.

"I-i'm fine...it-it's just been a long time that's all. So go on, you can continue...all the way until you're completely buried inside of me"

To him that sounded a bit too intimate but he had honestly meant it. He wanted him to be buried inside and keep him feeling full and happy just as he was now.

"Anything for you, my dear, sweet Ammon..." Markus whispered into the dancer's ear before licking it and burying himself the rest of the way into his tight hole. He let out a pleasured groan at the feeling of Ammon's inner walls around him.

So tight... He's a already a better fuck than any of the women I've slept with at home~ Markus thought.

"Shit... You're so tight~ So good~" he panted huskily, his purple hair falling around his face. "Just tell me when to move, baby~"

The dancer's thighs quivered and his entire body shook while his heart filled his chest cavity with its fast beating. It was breath-taking for him to feel this good. He wasn't even sure if just the feeling of penetration had ever gotten him feeling so...high, for lack of better word

He concentrated on steadying his pounding heart and attempting to loosen up even more. Rolling his hips experimentally, he gave Markus the 'go' after a few tries.

Giving the noble his most prized alluring smile that had men holding their dicks to stop themselves from cumming, he bit his lip lightly.

"Fuck me, Markus"

The last of his self-control snapped at that last comment. He started pounding into the smaller body at a ruthless pace. It comforted him that his partner was at least used to it. He began to mark up the dancer's neck with bites as he thrusted into him.

The nobleman's pace was rough and his thrusts were accurate whether or not he was aware of it.

His eyes rolled back as his entire body moved with Markus' rough treatment. He loved every bit of it.

His voice escalated in volume each time the other slammed inside, unwittingly touching his most sensitive spot. The present images swam before his eyes or maybe that was just his vision leaving him. Locking his ankles behind the purple head's back, rocked his hips forward into each bruising thrust helping the other to reach even deeper inside.

Usually he detested when his lovers marred his skin but he gladly received the different marks on his skin from Markus. It somehow felt like he belonged to the other and that feeling was what made him yell the other man's name in pure bliss.

Markus began to take notice of the dancer's expressions. His cries seemed to be especially loud when he hit a certain spot. Markus had no idea where that was exactly, having only known the feeling of women, but he was certain that he had found the male equivalent of a G-spot.

"You sound like you want something of me." he smirked, kissing the boy beneath him. "Why don't you tell me what you want, hm?"

"Ah...oh Markus more...harder-" he paused to catch his breath and moisten his dry mouth, "faster..."

Moaning quite lewdly he clenched his ass muscles unintentionally trying to suck the noble in more. It probably wasn't even possible but he wasn't in a sensible state anyway.

"Whatever you do...do-don't stop hitting t-th...at spo-spot!"