The Traveling Performer (Firebird and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

"What spot~?" Markus teased, purposely missing his prostate to play with the beautiful boy writing beneath him. "I need you to tell me where to hit, otherwise, what am I supposed to do?"

He liked teasing his partners when applicable, and sex was definitely one of those times. He knew what spot Ammon wanted him to hit, but he didn't want to hit it until he got a response out of him.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• firebird

"Don't teasee~" he whined. How embarrassing it was going to be for him to voice his needs.

"Please Markus...my sweet spot...touch it, hit it..." His face went from just cutely flushed to heatstroke-blush.

He rolled his hips down onto the noble's cock, hoping that it would help to stimulate that place.

That plan failed.

Pouting, he clenched his hole tightly, determined to get the other to stop teasing him and screw him into the next century.

Markus smiled. He liked making his partners voice their needs. It was such a turn on for him to hear his partner's voice strained from pleasure.

"Good~ I'm going to fuck you so hard that you'll have to fake sick for your next performance~" Markus almost pulled out completely and slammed back into the dancer's prostate as hard as he could.

Red covered his entire body at the other's prediction, or rather judging by the pace and strength behind his thrusts, it would certainly be a fact soon enough.

One particular thrust to his prostate had him screaming and moaning his pleasure loudly. He sat up fully, wrapping his hands around Markus' shoulders, mewling softly in the nobleman's ear.

"Ah. oh god Markus...you fee...you feel so good...inside~"

He yelled the purple head's name as he started feeling the telltale signs of an orgasm.

Throwing his head back he screamed something that sounded like a mangled version of the noble's name as he came in thick spurts.

Markus let out a pleasured growl as he came inside the dancer. He took a while to ride out his orgasm completely. He then pulled out of the dancer, panting heavily for a bit before coming down and kissing him.

"So... How was it, babe?" he asked.

He shivered in pleasure at the feeling of Markus coming inside of him. Small sounds of pleasure escaped his lips as he slowly descended from cloud nine.

"That...that was amazing, Markus"

He winced as Markus' now soft cock slid out of his stretched entrance. Tapping the other's shoulders, he pushed him away gently so he could get up. "We need to get back". Tiredly, he dipped his body into the water and washed away the remains of their...activity.

"C'mon...You need to help me back to camp since I can't exactly move freely because of a certain someone"

"I wonder who that would be~" Markus gave the dancer a peck on the cheek before washing himself. "Would you like me to just help you walk or carry you?"

He looked around before getting out of the lake to wring out his hair.

"Did you bring anything to dry off with? If you didn't, that's fine. I have some in my bags... which I left at camp..." Markus said.

He flicked Markus on his forehead before walking past the other, heading in the campsite's direction.

"We'll dry off back at camp...I left my stuff too and just a little help walking will do." He smirked back at the noble "You know, despite the fact that you just took me to heaven and back...I'm not a damsel in distress so there's no need to carry me milord. All said in a playful tone.

By the time they came upon the site, they were already air-dried and it was evident that everyone had gone to bed. No one worried when Ammon disappeared as spontaneously as he did before because it wasn't something new to them. As nice as he was, they knew that just like any one else he had his own demons to fight. But then there was Azkar, who worried about Ammon day and night.

None other than the peeved raven was standing at the forefront of the camp watching in slight annoyance as Ammon came limping in on Markus' arm.

"Where have you been, Ammon?...You had me worried!" Before the other could answer though, he turned his attention to Markus. "And you!...What were you doing to Ammon out there? He is back later than he should have been."

If only he knew.

"We were looking for a place to wash off." Markus said. "I think Ammon hurt himself, but it's not major. I'm almost certain that he'll be okay within the next few days."

There was no way that he could tell the whole story to Azkar. That would certainly drive a stake between him and Ammon. As long as he didn't know until the time was right for him to know, they would be fine.

"Where's our tent? I think I left my bags in there." Markus asked the dancer holding onto him for support.

Azkar looked at the limping blond suspiciously. Said blond smiled and nodded confirming Markus' excuse. But instead of stepping out of their path, Azkar came closer to him. "You're hurt?...let me see." He shook his head nervously.

"No No i'm ok really." He feigned lethargy -which wasn't a complete lie, he was feeling rather woozy. "I just need some sleep. Markus can help me into bed" Before that other could intervene and have Markus share bedding and tent with someone else. He pretended to collapse slightly in Markus' arms. " I need him to help me to bed as you can see...so good night Azkar"

With that said, he tugged on Markus' arm lightly motioning for him to move before the troublesome raven found some other excuse.

Markus took the dancer into their tent as quickly as he could, closing the entrance behind them. He removed his coat and folded it nicely, putting it with his other bags.

"What's his problem?" he asked, lying Ammon down into the bedding before sliding in next to him. "Is it just because I'm a noble?"

Dressing as quickly as possible in his night clothes, he turned to Markus to address his question.

"It would be a lot easier for us if he just hated you for been a noble. He hates you for being so close to me."

He turned away from the other in shame. "You see, Azkar and I had a little...fling when we were younger," he chuckled in remembrance, "he was my first actually. But he misunderstood my actions, I didn't have feelings for him but that wasn't the case on his part. To put it shortly, he was in love with me and I was more concerned with being a better dancer so because of that he has been bitter towards anyone who even breathes on me in a more than platonic way"

He sighed wearily. "You must think so little of me now"

Ammon knew that what he did to Azkar was wrong but he honestly didn't know that the other had loved him if he knew then he wouldn't have slept with him but he did and there was no changing that. It would've been easier if the other had just hated him but instead he had to still be so in love with him after all those years.

He lied down and wrapped himself up tightly, hoping that Markus wouldn't be that disgusted with what he had done so much as to not want to sleep beside him. Somehow that thought was scary and had him incredibly on edge.

He didn't mean to and he hoped that the noble would understand.

Markus nodded, silently assessing the problem.

"I suppose my noble lineage makes it worse... Nothing can be done about that." He said, getting down next to Ammon. He then gently coaxed his arms away from his body and tried to snuggle in next to him in the blankets.

"Please don't hide yourself from me. You are beautiful, even if your past is ugly." He said.

Wordlessly, he nuzzled the chest. "You mean that? Or are just trying to make feel better?"

He curled in the safety of the noble's arms and murmured a wish good night to Markus as he drifted off into a peaceful sleep. He was tired after all and Markus had done quite a number on his body.

The entire camp was up by the crack of dawn. The three women in the group whispering amongst themselves at the sight of a glowing Ammon. How they knew he got laid...he had no idea.

As quickly and as efficiently they had done a million times before, they packed. Within an hour everything was ready and they were off to Stringe.

Markus was about to respond, but Ammon was asleep already. Chuckling to himself, he gave the dancer a peck on the cheek and fell asleep too.

Markus awoke at the crack of dawn to help them all pack. He tried to avoid Azkar when possible within the hour of packing, and gathered up his bags last. He put his coat on again to shield his body from any blowing sand and left with them for Stringe.

"So, Ammon, I haven't been to Stringe before, so is there anything to look out for that I need to know about?" Markus asked.

He thought about it for only a moment. "It's a beautiful place really...but it's the city of prostitutes-well in my opinion that is. You'll see why soon enough."

They continued walking and in absolutely no time they found themselves in Stringe. Having gotten the oppourtunity to enter the city effortlessly, they made good of it and set up in the square.

As the others performed their various talents, Ammon stayed back and got ready to showcase his...he was the main attraction after all. He made sure as usual that his chosen costume would be ideal for his performance and that included it not obstructing his movements in any way. Another look at the light brown pants and the large shirt -exposing an almost indecent amount of skin at the sides and chest- and he was sure that it would do the job well.

Dolling up only slightly, he walked out of his dressing area to find Markus.

Upon locating the noble, he looked around before going on the tips of his toes a placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Wish me luck", he whispered against his lips.

"Good luck, Ammon." Markus said, gently caressing Ammon's cheek.

Prostitutes... If any of the men in the audience touch him... I'll have their heads. he thought.

He walked out to where he could watch him closely. He kept his eyes peeled for the actions of the men in the audience.

Glancing back at Markus, who was watching him intently, he decided to make this show a little bit more special than the usual.

He turned his back to the stage and waited for the exposition of the song. As soon as the drums picked up tempo and went into the actual song, so did he. With every thump the drummers made on the various drums his hips would rock to one side creating the illusion of a cobra dancing. Moving his hand in various patterns he slid effortlessly across the stage as if in some trance and performing the ritual of some nation in the imaginary far away lands.

He looked back at Markus only minutely as the beat slowed down and he moved his body from side to side in a haze. He threw his head back and thrust his hips forward in perfect harmony with the drummers for they had picked up the slow tune.

Wild yet all at once coordinated moves spun off of his body in wheels of grace and accuracy. He looked as if he was entwined with the moves...as if he was the moves. Dipping himself impossibly backwards, he drew back momentarily before he was seen zipping across the stage then stopping suddenly he trailed the tips of his fingers over his thighs. Going up, up and up till the long appendages were met with his silken lips. Placing the index finger of that hand across his lips making a 'shush' gesture, he winked at the by-now huge audience as the beat died down.

Cheers went up for him as he exited the stage in a graceful walk.

All throughout the performance, Markus's eyes were glued to Ammon. How could this man be so seductive in his movements and not care that there were men out there who wanted to fuck him right where he stood? As much as he didn't want to admit it, Markus felt like one of those men. His dick was fully hard, a bulge obvious in his pants. He didn't even try to walk differently because that would draw too much suspicion. He then went behind the stage to wait for the blond dancer.

Panting and covered in a sheen of sweat, he made his way behind the stage and was met with a rather tormented-looking Markus. He smiled looking at the other as he retrieved a a flask of water from his bag nearby. After doing so, he sashayed over to the man who claimed him the night before with all intention of placing a hot, wet kiss on those skillful lips.

Halfway there he was stopped by Azkar. Coming out of nowhere the other stood in his path to Markus looking rather annoyed.

"What the hell do you think you were doing up there Ammon?!"

Tipping the bottle back, he drank as the other ranted. "Uh...dancing?" he said once he had swallowed.

Narrowing his eyes, the other replied. "You know what i'm talking about! That wasn't rehearsed. Kale and Kris were confused beyond belief, you're just lucky that they are talented musicians!"

He lowered his voice to a venomous tone. "It was for him wasn't it?"

Rather annoyed, the dancer bit back "So what if it was? I don't see why there should be a problem if I decide to put on a show for my damn lover. I'm more than aware that Kale and Kris are talented and that's why I did it. You act like it's the first time that i've disregarded what we practiced and lose myself to the music" before the other could answer to that he continued, "No it isn't and the only reason why it irks you so much is the fact that I did it for the man that screwed my brains out last night so grow up and grow a fucking new one!"

By the time he was done, he was panting and out of breath. He had never yelled before, at least not in anger so everyone had stopped in the middle of what they were doing and watched as he angrily stomped away from Azkar and grabbing Markus' hand as he left the site to go cool off.

"Come on, Markus"

Markus gave a slightly concerned look between the two of them. He didn't like that they were arguing over him. Never had he been the center of an argument. As he looked on at the angry blonde pulling him away.

"A-are you okay?" he asked.

He stopped suddenly in the middle of the square and looked back glaring at Azkar who was still watching them so he decided to prove his point fully. Leaning up to Markus, he placed his lips on the other's and in only a microsecond he was devouring the noble's mouth. He wrapped his hands around the Purple head's neck as he basically tried to eat him in public.

Pulling away panting, he walked off with Markus' hand in his. "Let's go somewhere more private"

Unexpectedly turned on by Ammon's forwardness, Markus happily accepted what was going on and followed along with Ammon, looking like he was enjoying it. He figured he could ask what got into him later.

"My, my, aren't we feisty today~?" he said. "I like this side of you. Show it more often~ Where are we going?"

Despite his anger, he couldn't help but smirk at Markus' comment. He looked back at the other with a sultry gaze. "I think you just might benefit from Azkar pissing me off" He wanted to laugh at the irony of the situation: Azkar was pissed that he slept with Markus but all because of his doing they would do it all again and maybe even a bit more...special. Poor guy didn't know that he just helped his unspoken enemy get some from the one he loves.

"We're going to my favourite place in any city- the bathhouse" Smiling happily at the thought of a nice hot soak, he dragged Markus off to the aforementioned destination. They stopped at the front desk where Ammon gave the lady in charge two silver coins and in exchange got 2 towels and a room number. Thanking her, they went to the given room -which was really a stall more than anything else- to start derobing. Pulling the curtain close he turned his back to Markus and began taking off his clothes. Smirking to himself he decided to tempt the other a little. He bent over slower and further that necessary to pull of his pants. He wiggled his hips out of them and then pulled the shirt over his head allowing the thin material to flutter to the ground. Throwing the other a playful look over his shoulder, he hooked his thumbs in his underwear slowly gliding them over his hips, swaying them more than needed as his plump, round ass was exposed.

Seeing the dancer give him an actual striptease this time got Markus very hot under the collar. His cock was hardening fast, and seeing his bare ass wasn't helping make the problem less evident.

"You're killing me, babe~" Markus said, starting to take his clothes off. "You have no idea what you're doing to me right now~"

He made quick work of his coat and fumbled with his shirt before going to his pants. He then stopped and smirked at Ammon.

"You know, my pants are awfully tight right now, and I'm having problems taking them off. Could you help me?" he said, giving the blond dancer a lusty grin.