The Traveling Performer (Firebird and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Smirking at his lover as he walked over to him, he went to his knees and held onto the waist of his pants and pulled them off slowly. Then went his underwear. At the sight of his hard, throbbing flesh, his own shaft started hardening. He licked his lips and looked up at the other with a predatory gaze. Making sure to keep their eyes locked he let his pinkish tongue out and licked the swollen head of his manhood. He moaned and closed his eyes. Allowing them to flutter open he spoke, his voice laced in lust.

"Tell me, Markus", here he started pumping the imposing length, "What do you want me to do, hmm?"

He pumped it harder. "I could stroke it..." Now he licked the head languidly. "...lick it or suck it" He stood and turned his back to the noble. Spreading his ass cheeks apart he allowed the hard length to rub between them, teasing his hole ever so slightly. He lowered his voice to a whisper, "Or I could sit on it"

He tilt his head back exposing his neck. "...maybe i'll do all three. It all depends on what you want, love"

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• firebird

"I want all three~" Markus said. "I especially want the third. I love the feeling of your tight asshole around me~"

Markus kissed the dancer on the lips passionately, his hands moving down to Ammon's ass and kneading his ass cheeks. He never had had sex in a public place before, but the thrill of it was very arousing.

He moaned at the feeling of his lover's hands on his ass but he was mindful of his volume: It wouldn't do too well if they got caught. "Very well then...all three it is" Turning to face Markus he got down on his knees once more and started feasting on the other's cock. He licked at the bulbous head before trying to take in the entire thing greedily. He sucked harder on every inch he took into his mouth moaning around the hard length. He pulled the swollen shaft out of his mouth and pumped it with the help of his saliva making it slicker. Looking up at the other he placed the hard shaft back in his mouth and renewed his sucking.

Feeling the dancer's mouth around his length made Markus growl deeply in pleasure. His hand went out almost on instinct, coaxing the dancer to take it all in. While being caught was on his mind, it was constantly clouded by the lusty image of Ammon deep-throating him.

He released the tempting cock before him only momentarily as he used his tongue to lick the underside and suck on the vein located beneath the heavy appendage. Then he went lower, licking at Markus' balls shamelessly. He moaned quietly at the taste of his lover. Kissing the tip, he stood up and walked backwards over to the wall separating them from the other stalls. He leaned back on it and spread his legs widely. "I'll give myself to you...if you promise to take care of me, in every. single. way~" He bit on his lips as his tone was shadowed by want for the man in front of him.

"Oh, I'll take care of you, all right~" Markus said, going towards Ammon and immediately lining his dick up at the dancer's entrance. "Do you want me to stretch you?"

He gently pressed the tip of his head against Ammon's hole, teasing it.

"Or do you want me right now?" his voice dropped lower, to a more dangerous and seductive tone.

Biting down on his lip harshly, he moaned feeling what he wanted, so incredibly close to where he wanted it. "Now Markus....I can't wait. I want you now" Wrapping his arms around Markus' neck, he hopped up throwing his legs around the noble's waist. Without hesitation he began sliding is body down on the other's already slick-from-spit member then he swiftly took it back out and repeated the process, successively teasing the other with what he could have but would have to work for.

"Hmm...what are you gonna do now, Mr.Sorenson? You have to work for it if you want my ass wrapped around your cock" He smirked victoriously awaiting what his regal counterpart would do.

"You're asking me to plow your ass into the ground if you keep doing that~" Markus said, holding up the small blond and pulling his head up for a heated kiss as he pushed into the dancer's hole, pressing his back up against the nearest wall for support. Feeling that tight heat around him again, Markus let out a deep, almost animalistic growl, his purple hair messily falling about his sides.

He leaned over and whispered in Markus' ear in regards to his comment. "Then plow me"

Tilting his head back, he accepted the other's kiss with much vigour as he felt the enlarged organ push its way inside of him. He locked his ankles behind Markus' back and dug his fingers into Markus' shoulder. Due to not being stretched it was more painful than it would usually be and it had him feeling full too full, too fast.

He squirmed and wiggled slightly; trying to get comfortable in the position he was with something spearing through him so obviously. Rolling his hips, to get used to moving, he nodded at Markus. "I'm ready so give me all you got"

Markus gave him a mischievously seductive grin before pushing in quickly and roughly, slamming his dick into Ammon's hole at a quick pace. He continued to mark up Ammon's body with bites as he held onto the dancer, keeping him against the wall.

"So—hah—tight..." Markus said. "I love it."

His back slammed into the wall with the force of Markus' thrusts. He bit down on the other's shoulder to muffle his sounds of satisfaction. But he was pretty sure that whoever was beyond the wall he was getting fucked into would no doubt know what was going on in their room. His moans escalated and soon it was too hard to keep them in so he placed his lips against Markus' swallowing his moans as well as lowering his.

He pulled away when he thought that he was controlled enough to not scream. "I'm happy you love it b-because I more than love it..you're driving me c-crazy~"

Markus grinned when Ammon bit into his shoulder to soften his moans. He was even more impressed when he pushed his lips up against his own to muffle his moans further when biting down did nothing. He continued to slam into the dancer at a ruthless pace, growling throatily from lust.

"Do you want me to drive you even crazier~?" Markus asked, purposely missing Ammon's prostate, but grazing it.

He whined at the intentional teasing of his prostate. "Yes~ I want it...drive me even crazier" He rolled his hips sinfully as he bit down on his lip and fluttered long eyelashes to sweep across his cherry painted cheeks. He clenched his ass around the throbbing shaft inside of him. Licking on his lover's neck he whispered into his ear, "Don't tease me, love...I want you too bad to wait."

Markus grinned, giving a particularly hard thrust into Ammon's prostate. From then on, he hit the dancer's prostate with deadly accuracy, speeding up to an almost animalistic pace. The growls that came from his mouth started becoming more like those of an animal as well.

"You have no fucking idea what you do to me, Ammon~" Markus panted into the dancer's ear as he continued to mercilessly fuck him into the wall.

"Oh Markus yes! Yes! there... baby it feels so good~" He barely hung onto Markus now as his nails sought purchase in the thin wall. He scratched at it not knowing what to do with himself anymore as his consciousness was overridden by want. He held the other's face in his hands before descending on his lips roughly. He pried his mouth open and stuck his tongue in wanting to be connected to Markus in every way. The sex was wild and while the noble acted like an animal, he acted like a proper bitch screaming and writhing as he was pried open each time for a forceful pleasurable stab to his prostate. So really if Markus was an animal then he was his mate and their act was more like rutting than human intercourse.

The wounding of a spring in his lower abdomen alerted him to the fact that his body was at its limit and as such he would come soon. He dug his hand into long purple locks and threw his head back as he screamed out his impending release. "Oh Ah...Markus..I can't take any-" His breath caught in his throat as he whispered. "-Markus~" Then came and afterwards promptly passing out.

He wasn't out for long. It was 2 minutes at best before he was gasping and waking up all at once. He smiled at his lover once his breathing pattern returned to normal and winced at the pain and cum in his ass as he retrieved their towels from the ground. Looking at the cum across his and Markus' stomach, he let out a heartfelt laugh. "Now we really need that bath" He grabbed his lover's hand and led him to the showers where they would wash off properly before entering the bath to soak.

Markus let out a loud hiss of pleasure as he came into Ammon's hole and felt the dancer's cum splatter on his stomach. He rode out the last of his orgasm before pulling out. He chuckled at the dancer's last comment.

"I can't wait for the bath~" Markus said. "Want to shower together? It'll take up less space."

"Yea, let's shower together." And with that said they arrived at the desired place. Going past the curtain to the adequate showering space, Ammon turned the lever giving the rustic tap time to start running properly before heading back inside with Markus in tow.

He stood underneath the subtle spray of water allowing it to wash him of all obvious dirt and grime or in this case-semen. Grabbing the provided vial of soap, he poured some on his hand and used it to lather his lover's chest being sure to rub him gently yet firmly to get him clean. He smiled up at the other as he allowed his soapy hands to roam all over his body in a more loving than sexual way. He just wanted to take care of him at the moment but hoped that it wasn't too much; he tended to dote heavily on the things he loved.

His hands stopped at the nobleman's neck. He rubbed his thumbs in small circle on the underside of his jaw before leaning up and placing a sweet, innocent kiss on Makus' lips. "I can't seem to get enough of you"

Markus smiled as Ammon washed him gently. He felt even happier when Ammon kissed him again.

"Your hands feel like silk, Ammon." Markus said. "But your lips put silk to shame."

He kissed the dancer again, taking another vial of soap and washing the dancer with the contents. His touches were also lovingly meant instead of sexually.

A rather cute blushed sprinkled itself on his cheeks despite his boldness in their previous activities. He hit the other's chest lightly and playfully. "Sweet talker."

As quickly as he could so as to prevent embarrassment, he reached his slick, soapy hands behind him and pushed one finger in; effectively getting all of Markus' cum out and washing his hole all at once. He looked away, his cheeks flaming as he carried out such a humiliating task in front of his lover.

Once that was done, he finally met the other's eyes with only a slight pinkish hue to his face and washed himself off before doing the same for him. "Well come on then..."

"I try." Markus said, carefully washing his long hair. He paid no mind to Ammon briefly fingering himself to get the cum out of his hole.

"You lead the way. I haven't been to a public bathhouse in a while." Markus said, drying himself and wrapping a towel around his waist.

He stepped out of the shower and made his way to a much larger room and sitting in the middle was an extremely large bath. Not many people were there but he didn't mind. That way he would have some semblance of privacy with his lover.

As soon as his body was being lowered into the water, a long satisfied moan left his throat. It felt even more relaxing than usual seeing as his body was just brought under a lot of strain due to their previous activities. The warm mineral-filled water relaxed his still throbbing bum and eased the pain from his back and hips. Another more-than-content- sigh was out of his mouth before he knew it.

Opening his apparently closed eyes -he had no idea that he closed them- he finally acknowledged Markus' presence there with him. "So how are you liking it?"

Markus followed the dancer and removed his towel, carefully folding it and putting it off to the side. He then got in with Ammon, a sigh of relief coming from his mouth too.

"It's like heaven on Earth..." he said. "I didn't think there would be such good baths here."

He allowed himself to soak for maybe an hour before he was dragging Markus back to the changing room then to the campsite.

On their way there, women and men alike would give Markus a look over. Their eyes alone spoke of their intentions. Ammon sighed. So the rumors were true, this place hadn't changed from the last time I was here. He hooked his arm in the other's crook of his elbow and walked suggestively close to him. A few of the lookers remained just that but some smart ass just had to say something.

A black-haired woman, maybe in her late thirties approached them. Before she could get too close to Markus, Ammon intervened. "How may I help you", he said, his seething with slightly contained anger at the woman's audacity. She smiled at him all to kindly with an overdone face. "Let the adults talk...lil' muffin, okayyy?" She winked at him before reaching out a long witch-like nail to trace the center on Marcus' chest in what she must've been hoping to be a seductive way. "Now you handsome... i've never seen you around here before. If you ditch princess over here..." she directed her thumb at Ammon, "...we might be able to go have some fun~"

By then the blonde was just about ready to throttle her. How dare she touch him...he is mine dammit!. He was more than ready to make good on his plan of throttling her when a thought occurred to him: Why not let Markus handle her? After all he had his own share of lecherous old men and young ones too, watching him; no doubt with the dirtiest things in their minds.

"I've seen too much of your type back at my homeland. I see no fun in what you plan to do to me. All you plan to do is run off with my money in the end. I have run out of time and patience for types like you. You disgust me, wench. Go make something of your life that doesn't involve becoming a disgraceful whore." Markus responded to the woman, a steely cold glare in his eye. He held onto Ammon possessively and left for the campsite, making a mental note to bring a machete with him to protect them.

Ammon gave the stunned woman a smug look as he leaned up to place a chaste kiss on Markus' lips. She looked at them incredulously before huffing and stomping off in the opposite direction. He stuck to Markus' side like a leech as he was taken back to camp.

Upon their arrival, they were greeted by the none too pleased face of no other than Azkar. Ammon held his head high as he walked pass him. But was stopped by the placement of a large hand on his shoulder. "What?" he hissed out. Azkar sighed and drew his hand back. "The master of the city has heard about you dancing and requires that you go see him later tonight." The dancer nodded and walked off, still on his lover's arm. But his mind was quite occupied with the strange request. The city masters never called for him they would pretend to be passing through and stop to watch but he had never been to see one personally. It was strange and he was quite uneasy because of it.