Doctor & Patient {Bellala99 and Koe-chan}

BlaqueCatt

The younger man nodded, placing his hand on Lucas' arm. "I see," he said softly. "Is that all?" He knew Lucas had been having nightmares about the fire at the hospital, but this time it seemed worse. Had something else infiltrated the same dream and added on to it?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Lucas looked away, lightly biting on his lower lip. “Well... No...“ He muttered out quietly, his gaze slowly moving to Bo's hand on his own. “I also dreamt that they got you...“ The blond admitted quietly, something close to guilt in his voice. “I just... I just got scared I was going to lose you..“ Lucas said quietly, then bit down on his bottom lip. Damn it, he should've kept quiet...

Bo's blue eyes widened even further, and the hand that was resting on Lucas' leg applied a bit more pressure. He was surprised for two reasons: Lucas cared enough about him to be scared, and it was possible that the gang could find him. He said nothing for a minute, swallowing, before shaking his head; he refused to be afraid. Lucas needed him, just as he had needed him before. "It's okay, Lucas," he whispered. "I'm here with you now. I know you won't let them come after me."

Lucas blinked a few times and let out a soft smile at the words, nodding faintly. “I won't...“ He promised quietly, the slowly pulled Bo up to him, lightly wrapping a hand around his waist. The blond's face radiated love and warmth as he held his boyfriend close to himself, not saying anything else for the time being. His thoughts were focused on Bo and Bo only. Slowly, he lifted the other's chin up lightly and kiased him gently, giving him enough space to pull away if he wished so.

Knowing that Lucas needed to be comforted, and not opposed to the idea of kissing himself, Bo reciprocated the action by pressing his lips lightly against Lucas', closing his eyes and spreading his fingers out on the blonde's knees where his hands rested.

Lucas smiled softly as he deepened the kiss slightly, entwining their fingers together. Bo seemed to be just what he needed to calm down... The blond gently put his other hand around the other's waist as he closed his eyes - if only they could do this more often...

The auburn-haired man only pulled away when he needed to breathe through his mouth, his nose not allowing enough oxygen into his lungs. He smiled up at Lucas, pale face and lips slightly flushed, his blue eyes sparkling. "Don't worry," he repeated gently.

Lucas was slightly disappointed when the kiss ended - if anything, he wouldn't have minded for it to last forever. The blond smiled softly at the words and nodded lightly as he gently brushed his thumb over Bo's slightly redder lips. He didn't say anything - he didn't know what could he possibly say at a time like this.

"Do you want me to re-wrap your bandages after you get out of the shower?" Bo asked, running his hand up and down Lucas' thigh absentmindedly.

Lucas smiled and nodded at the question, then lightly placed his hand on Bo's. "Yeah, but could you stop that?" He asked with a chuckle as he shifted a bit. "I'm ticklish." The blond admitted with a warm, soft laugh.

Bo looked confused for a moment. "Stop what...?" He glanced downwards and quickly pulled his hand away, blushing once again. "I'm sorry, I didn't notice."

Lucas laughed softly and shook his head as he pulled Bo closer to himself to lightly peck his lips. “Cutie...“ He murmured against the other's skin with a smile as he chuckled. “Well, would you help me with the shower?“ He asked softly as he lightly stroked Bo's waist, smiling warmly.

Bo's blush worsened at the pet name, and he stood up, nodding in response to Lucas' question. "Of course." The shy smile was back on his face. He turned and pushed apart the shower curtains, turning on the water and waiting for it to heat.

Lucas smiled and laughed softly as he took off the rest of his clothes, leaving him with only the bandages... And he didn't seem to be bothered with it at all. The blond looked at Bo with a warm smile as he put both hands on his hips.

The young nurse had to keep himself from looking at Lucas in a way that was far from professional. Instead he busied himself by checking the water temperature. He hissed and pulled his hand back, the water extremely hot, and turned the dial down a bit.

Lucas blinked a few times and looked at Bo, slight worry on his face as he quickly walked to him and gently took his hand. "Is everything okay?" He asked softly, bringing the hand to his lips for a small kiss. "Does it hurt?"

Bo looked up at Lucas and smiled reassuringly, allowing the older man to kiss his hand, which was already becoming less red. "It's fine," he said, "It wasn't too hot, I just wasn't expecting it." He stood and moved back from the shower. "You can get in now."

Lucas smiled softly and nodded as he turned to get into the shower. Just before getting in, he placed a gentle kiss on Bo's cheek as he smiled. “Thanks for staying to help...“ He muttered out softly as he smiled and got into the shower, lightly running his hands through his quickly wettening hair. His brown eyes closed as he let out a hum and turned to the nurse with a smile. “Wanna join?“ He teased with a chuckle as he looked down at his bandages and chuckled lightly.

Bo's cheeks turned bright red and he bit his lip to keep from letting out another embarrassing squeak. "Um, um, I'm f-fine...uh..."

Lucas laughed softly as he leaned closer and lightly pecked the other's lips. "You sure? It's pretty nice here~" He offed with a chuckle. It was fun teasing Bo like this... Seeing him blush was kind of like a reward. "Anyway, could you tell me what to do? Do I take off the bandages?"

((Could you please try not to reply in one-liners? ^-^"))

{Sorry, I'm multi-tasking at the moment >.

Bo took a step back, as if afraid Lucas was going to try and pull him in, and folded his hands in front of him, his expression embarrassed and shy at the same time. He knew Lucas was teasing him, but he still felt a bit awkward for getting so flustered over a little teasing. "Um, yeah, just unwrap them carefully," he said gently, blue eyes averted as he still tried to not look at the blonde in that unprofessional way again.

Lucas chuckled to himself as he nodded and slowly began unwrapping the bandages, revealing his muscular chest, as well as his upper arm. The blond felt highly amused at how the other was acting as he put away the bandages and chuckled. “You know, I don't mind if you look.“ He teased once more as he smiled and tilted his head slightly. “What now, anyway?“

((It's better to focus on one thing only :p))

"Just wash as you would normally do," he replied, giving Lucas a small smile. "Remember to be careful not to rub too hard on the burn, though." He paused for a moment, then asked, "Do you want me to stay with you?" He wouldn't mind either way. Even though it was still early he wasn't very tired.

{Sorry...}

Lucas chuckled a bit nervously as he smiled goofily and nodded. “Yeah, I'd like you to stay... Juust in case...“ He muttered out as he grabbed the sponge and began washing himself carefully, lightly tapping over the injuries. The blond let out a soft hum as he glanced at the nurse and smiled. “I'm really sorry I woke you this early... When do you have to leave for college?“

((It's okay, sheesh XDDD))

Bo sat down on the toilet seat, crossing his legs wit his hands in his lap. He watched Lucas with his head tilted slightly as if he were thinking. "I can miss classes once or twice, but I usually have to leave around 7:00." He rested his chin on his hand and sighed quietly.