Doctor & Patient {Bellala99 and Koe-chan}

BlaqueCatt

Lucas smiled and nodded lightly as he poured some shampoo on his hands to wash his hair. “Alright, I'll drive you then. We still have a bit less than an hour... I could make breakfast?“ His words came out like a question as he looked at the nurse with a warm smile. “And I could pick you up... Or do you have some plans?“

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Zombie_In_A_Box

The auburn-haired man smiled at Lucas, flattered by the offer. "I don't usually have time to make breakfast, so that would be nice," he said softly. "Thank you. And I never have plans." He laughed, but it was slightly less enthusiastic than normal. "I just need to pick up my car at the hospital." He had left it there when Lucas picked him up the night before.

Lucas smiled softly and chuckled as he nodded. “Well, I'm always up for making breakfast~ I could make them for you each day, hn?“ He offered somewhat teasingly as he chuckled and began washing his body. His brown eyes turned back to Bo and he let out a small, understanding smile. “Alright, but will you want to meet up later?“ He asked softly as he lightly ran his hand over the wound.

Bo's blue eyes had focused on the red mark on Lucas' chest and it seemed as if he was subconsciously assessing the wound. "I'd like to meet up," he replied, completely overlooking the teasing comment about breakfast in favor of thinking about the injury, which led him to thinking about work.

Lucas chuckled as he washed off the soap carefully, leaving no trace of it on his body. The blond sighed out as he nodded lightly and smiled. “Alright, when do you finish? At ten again?“ He questioned while slowly getting out of the shower where he grabbed a towel. Lucas began drying himself as he let out a small hum while looking at Bo. “Ah, you'll need to take your car as well, right?“

The young nurse blinked, and his attention turned to Lucas' face instead of his chest. "My classes end at 11:00 in the morning, and I start my shift at the hospital at 1:00 until 10:00 at night..." He paused, biting his lip as he considered something, before continuing, "I'll drive home after work, and maybe you could come to my house this time?"

Lucas smiled and nodded while drying his hair, keeping his eyes on Bo. "Sure, and maybe you wanna meet up befor your shift for lunch or something like that?" He offered softly as he wrapped the towel around his waist and turned to take a roll of bandages, then passed them to the nurse. "And could you?.."

"If you don't mind being rushed," Bo replied with a smile, standing up and taking the roll of bandages from Lucas' hand. He started to unroll them, pausing halfway through so he could take a spare towel and gently dry the wound further. When that was done he started to wrap the bandages around the blonde's chest, staring at his skin and thinking about how lucky he was to have someone who cared about him this much.

Lucas chuckled softly and shook his head as he watched Bo. “Not at all...“ He said gently and smiled as he reached out and carefully brushed a few strands of the nurse's hair behind his ear. The blond seemed to be enjoying all this - knowing that Bo cared about him as well was more than satisfying.

Bo's cheek involuntarily turned a light pink color when Lucas touched his head, and he blinked in surprise when the blonde's fingers tucked a strand of his auburn-red hair behind his ear. He looked up at Lucas with big blue eyes filled with curiosity before looking back down so he could finish the bandaging. He picked up a pair of scissors and cut the roll, doing the same to a piece of tape and attaching the end strand to the rest of the bandages. "There, all done."

Lucas' chest moved slightly as he chuckled at the cute expression his boyfriend wore as he smiled. “Thanks...“ He said quietly when the other was done bandaging his wound. The blond brought his arms around the younger one as he smiled and gently kissed his forehead. “What do you want for breakfast? And no, I won't take ‘Anything's good‘ for an answer.“ The blond warned with a roll of his eyes.

Bo spluttered, as that was exactly what he was going to say, and was tempted to hid his reddening face by pressing against Lucas' chest before he realized that would embarrass him even further. He went limp as Lucas hugged him, giving no resistance, and sighed. "I dunno," he mumbled. "What do people usually have for breakfast?"

Lucas raised a brow as he stared at Bo for a while before letting out a sigh. “I can make some pancakes and coffee or tea... We have eggs, too, but I have to wake Cath too and she's not really a fan of eggs.“ He said with a sigh as he huffed and shook his head. “Besides, pancakes are probably what I can make best~“ The blond chuckled softly and smiled while looking at the other.

"I haven't had pancakes since I was five," the nurse mused, pulling away and looking up at Lucas. He gave a small smile, partially afraid that he had upset the blonde by being so uncertain. "I would like that...I mean, if you don't mind making it..." Guilt had crept into his voice, and he bit his lip, averting eye contact.

Lucas smiled softly as he leaned down slightly, taking his chin as he kissed Bo gently. His brown eyes radiated warmth when he pulled back and chuckled. “Don't worry, I can make anything you want~“ He said with a chuckle as he smiled and took the nurse's hand. “Now, if you'd let me, I'll go get dressed, make pancakes and wake Cath, alright?“ He asked softly as he smiled.

"O-okay." The light pink blush had returned, and he was staring up at Lucas with wide blue eyes, still finding it hard to believe that this man would forgive him so easily. He squeezed Lucas' hand briefly as they exited the bathroom. "Um, I can wake up Catherine if you want," he offered. He wanted to get to know the little girl better, especially now that he and Lucas were dating.

Lucas blinked a few times when he heard the offer and smiled softly, nodding. "That'd be great, thanks... Just, uhm, she might insist you carry her - could you?" He asked somewhat nervously as he pointed at the door where his sister was in. "Yeah... She... She can be a little princess in mornings. If anything, bring her to me and I'll deal with her, alright?" He asked softly as he smiled and leaned closer to lightly peck Bo's cheek before turning to walk to the bedroom and get dressed.

Bo's smile became much less nervous when Lucas kissed his cheek; if anything it was a sign or forgiveness if not love. Even if he hadn't done anything wrong he would apologize. Taking a breath to steady himself--he wouldn't drop her, he was sure--he walked down the hall to the young girl's room and gently knocked on the door. "Catherine?" he called softly.

While Lucas quickly got dressed and walked off to the kitchen to make breakfast, Catherine struggled with opening her eyes. She let out a mumble that was loud enough for Bo to hear before slowly rolling out of bed - literaly. She ended up on her butt and on the floor, her hair a mess and small tears already gathering in the corners of her eyes as she sniffled - clearly, she was trying not to cry... But really, waking up in such a way wasn't too pleasant.

Bo heard a soft thump and frowned, slowly opening the door. "Catherine?" His eyes widened when he saw her on the floor, tears gathering in her eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked, fighting the urge to start checking her over for injuries. "Did you fall out of bed?"

Catherine sniffled softly when the door opened, her lower lip trembling as she nodded at the question. She just looked so, so upset by the fact that she fell out of her bed! Her light brown eyes filled up with more tears as she held out her arms, silently asking to be picked up while still trying not to cry.

Bo was momentarily frozen with uncertainty; he stared blankly at the little girl before his nursing 'instincts' kicked in. He went over to her and lifted her back onto the bed, his touch gentle as he examined her legs and her arms and her head. "Does it hurt anywhere?" he asked softly.

Catherine sniffled softly as she shook her head, one small hand tightly gripping onto Bo's shirt. Her shoulders were trembling the slightest bit as she sniffled once more, tears close to spilling. Slowly, the teary orbs were raised to look at the nurse, her bottom lip still trembling - it seemed like she was trying her hardest not to cry.

Bo tried not to panic when he saw that she was close to crying. "H-hey, it's okay," he said softly, trying to reassure her. "You're not hurt, and you didn't do anything wrong." He gave her a small smile. "Lucas is going to make breakfast. He asked me to take you downstairs."

Catherine nodded a bit at the words as she took in a deep breath and sniffled softly. She kept her teary gaze on Bo as she tugged at his shirt silenly, then raised her free hand up, asking to be picked up again. The young girl felt like if she would talk she would start crying... No one but Lu could see her cry.