Reaper of Souls: Beginning of the End (Sosuke0549 and ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Kenji was pretty wow'd by how nice everything looked. He paused hearing Shi come down. He sounded mad.. and it seemed someone was right behind him ...the two arguing.

And when Kenji saw Dākuseibā it felt like his heart stop. Why was he here?!

Dākuseibā had freaked him out. And he knew just being in the same room with him was bad. He bit his quivering lip. His heart beat speeding up as looked at the ground. As the conversation between Shi him and Felix went on...

When Dākuseibā finally left, that's when Kenji started to calm down.

No... h-he's- the owner? I.. I can't

"So...how was it?"[/Quote]

Kenji shook his head.

" I can't work here!"

He quickly ran out. No way! No way! He still remembered the cruel things Dākuseibā had said to him... and Dākuseibā's unforgettable threats. He refused to work for him.

Haru stood out front holding himself... he felt like he couldn't breath when he stood in Dākuseibā's presence.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Shi simply stood there, watching as Kenji left the building, a blank expression on his face. He had a feeling something like this was going to happen...but there was no way Kenji was getting out of working for Dākuseibā now...once he had said he'd take the job, the contract was sealed, the word was set, there was no going back. And if he tried...he would get killed. Shi sighs softly, and slowly walks across the floor, opening the door quietly and looks to Kenji, who was just standing there, looking scared as hell.

Walking over to him, Shi places his arms around the other male, pulling him close, and not saying anything for a while, just holding Kenji, to show that he was safe, that he wasn't in any danger when he was around. After a few moments, he sighs softly again. "Kenji...I have to tell you something..." He pauses, and pulls away from Kenji, so that he could look straight into the other males eyes. "Please, please listen. You...you have to work for Dākuseibā. That's not just me saying it to say it...it's the truth. You HAVE to. Once you said yes to his offer...you were sealed. There is no going back. If you do, you'll get hurt." He didn't want to say what would really happen, in case it would scare Kenji even more. "I"m sorry...I thought you knew what you were getting into...I thought you knew it was Dākuseibā..."

He turns away slightly, to stare into the dimmed windows. "It's not as bad as you think it's going to be. He hardly ever leaves the office during open hours, and the most you'll see of him is if he needs to run an errand or has to talk to one of us reapers...That's it. The others are all looking forward to meeting you, and I told them you would be there...so please..." He frowns, knowing that it was too much to ask, especially for Kenji. "Please..."

Kenji let Shi hold him... he felt much safer outside and touching Shin.. when Shi pulled away to meet his eyes- Kenji stared at the other.

"Kenji...I have to tell you something...".... "Please, please listen. You...you have to work for Dākuseibā. That's not just me saying it to say it...it's the truth. You HAVE to. Once you said yes to his offer...you were sealed. There is no going back. If you do, you'll get hurt." .... "I"m sorry...I thought you knew what you were getting into...I thought you knew it was Dākuseibā..."[/Quote]

Kenji tried to understand.

" w-well I didn't know! You didn't say it was him! And after I told you want He said! You thought I'd be totally fine working for him?!"

He looked upset now. Pulling away from Kenji.

"It's not as bad as you think it's going to be. He hardly ever leaves the office during open hours, and the most you'll see of him is if he needs to run an errand or has to talk to one of us reapers...That's it. The others are all looking forward to meeting you, and I told them you would be there...so please..." ..."Please..."[/Quote]

Kenji had his arms crossed...

"...I.. I don't want to.. "

He said slowly..not looking at Shi.

" S...so.. I get beat up if I say no... or..whatever. I've gotten my ass kicked plenty of times... I.. I can't believe you didn't tell me... it's like.. you favor him over me.... That's like setting a house on fire and leaving me inside while your safe outside and at the last minute texting me saying- ' btw- house is on fire'! And..And .. and you know what he said to me too! ....UGH!"

He shook his head. Running a hand threw his messy hair... feeling hurt.

Shi was silent after what Kenji said to him. Whatever he was feeling was impossible to predict, as his face was blank. He says nothing, turning around so his back was to Kenji. For a few more moments he says nothing, but after a while he speaks, his voice was soft, but it was obvious he was upset, and more than a little pissed. "I see. So that's how you feel. Heh...After all the shit I've done to prove my feelings for you...this is how you react. Fine, so be it. I'll leave you alone if that's what you want. I'll let you live your life. Maybe someday you'll find a person better than me."

He turns to face Kenji now, his eyes flashing angrily, tears pouring down his face. His next words were yelled, loud and clear, and obviously Shi was hurting. "I HAD NO FUCKING CHOICE KENJI! HE FUCKING MADE ME DO IT! HE MADE ME WORK FOR HIM, HE'S THE FUCKING REASON WHY I'M IN THIS GOD DAMN SITUATION IN THE FIRST PLACE! BUT WHATEVER! YOU GO!!! GO! AND DON'T BOTHER ME AGAIN! NEXT TIME YOU GET INTO TROUBLE, I'M NOT GOING TO HELP! BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT IT!!! YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE PAIN I'VE GONE THROUGH, THE SHIT THAT HAS HAPPENED!!! YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT ROUGH?!" He takes a deep breath, his eyes were flashing red.

"TRY BEING DEAD FOR A FEW DAYS, WATCHING AS YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY LIVE ON AROUND YOU, NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE YOU OR HEAR YOU OR KNOW YOU'RE THERE!!! AND THEN YOU'LL KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE IT ROUGH!!! GOOD BYE KENJI!" He spins around, and after a few steps, disappears in a swirl of black smoke.

" I see. So that's how you feel. Heh...After all the shit I've done to prove my feelings for you...this is how you react. Fine, so be it. I'll leave you alone if that's what you want. I'll let you live your life. Maybe someday you'll find a person better than me."[/Quote]

Still had his arms crossed frowning.

" Stop it- I didn't say that. You proving your feelings has nothing to do with Dākuseibā! I'm mad at you yeah but just because I say no You act like the world is over. I don't need to find a better person then you... there is no better person.."

He said until Shi suddenly exploded like nuclear bomb.

"I HAD NO FUCKING CHOICE KENJI! HE FUCKING MADE ME DO IT! HE MADE ME WORK FOR HIM, HE'S THE FUCKING REASON WHY I'M IN THIS GOD DAMN SITUATION IN THE FIRST PLACE! BUT WHATEVER! YOU GO!!! GO! AND DON'T BOTHER ME AGAIN! NEXT TIME YOU GET INTO TROUBLE, I'M NOT GOING TO HELP! BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT IT!!! YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE PAIN I'VE GONE THROUGH, THE SHIT THAT HAS HAPPENED!!! YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT ROUGH?!" [/Quote]

Kenji yelled back.

" DONT YOU YELL AT ME!! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW ALL THAT IF YOU NEVER TOLD ME! ALL RELATIONSHIPS NEED TRUST!!! AND I HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN CARE OF MYSELF! WITH OR WITH OUT YOU! AND YOUR RIGHT I DONT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU NEVER GAVE ME THE CHANCE TOO! THAT AND IM NOT DEAD!! AND YES! I DO THINK I HAVE IT WORSE THEN YOU BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU WHEN I DIE NO ONE WILL FUCKING CARE! BECAUSE IVE NEVER HAD PARENTS OR SIBLING! I WAS NEVER WAS POPULAR IN SCHOOL! I NEVER HAD FRIEND'S! SO WHAT IF NO ONE SEES YOU NOW THAT YOUR DEAD! NO ONE AS EVER SEEN ME AND IM ALIVE!! I WAS BORN AS AN UNWANTED CHILD AND I WILL DIE AS ONE! BOO WHO! LETS ALL FEEL SAD FOR SHI WHO'S LIFE IS SO FUCKING BAD! WELL GET IN THE LINE MR. BECAUSE COMPARED TO ME- YOU HAVE IT EASY!"

Kenji was so mad. Seeing the others tears He wanted to cry too..

"TRY BEING DEAD FOR A FEW DAYS, WATCHING AS YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY LIVE ON AROUND YOU, NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE YOU OR HEAR YOU OR KNOW YOU'RE THERE!!! AND THEN YOU'LL KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE IT ROUGH!!! GOOD BYE KENJI!" [/Quote]

Kenji glared.

"FINE!! GO! I... I.. d-didn't need you! "

He found himself crying now... his voice breaking... he never knew Shi was. So emotional. He ran away from the host club running home.

I can't believe you Shi! Your so... so stupid...

Shi had reappeared in front of Kenji's house, not even realizing he had done so. For some reason...he was automatically drawn to that particular spot. Tears continued to flow down his cheeks as he stared up at the house, the words that Kenji had said still echoing in his head. He thought no one cared? He thought no one would miss him when he was gone? He thought he had no one? "Well, I guess that means I'm a no one...because I always cared..." Shi murmurs, making himself invisible, so that in case Kenji came back, the other would not be able to see him.

'Kenji doesn't know...he doesn't know anything! Nothing! He didn't know about the times when I tried to convince my mother to adopt him...he didn't know about the times that when, on his birthday, I sent him a birthday card to the orphanage, being too shy to put a name on the card...he didn't know that the moment I had seen him, I felt a connection...no, he didn't know anything! And now...now this?! What the hell is wrong with him?!' Shi thinks. "What the hell is wrong with ME?" This last bit he says out loud, causing a woman who was walking by to jump slightly, not being able to see Shi but she could hear him that's for sure.

He walks up to the apartment, and unlocks it with ease, not even needing a key, and he steps inside, remaining invisible. He knew that he had said good-bye to Kenji...but he had also said a while back...that he never wanted to leave Kenji's side. And he meant that. He picks up a pencil and piece of paper, and writes out a note to Kenji. This is what it read:

'Kenji. I know that what I said was...wrong...but it's how I feel. I'm just not used to showing my emotion, most of the time I just bottle it up inside until I explode, and sadly it was you that got hit with the explosion this time. Please, believe me when I say that I love you...I don't want you to hate me. I try...I really do. But it's hard. And now that I'm...you now, dead and all...it's even harder. I hope you can forgive me for the pain I caused. I'm probably never coming back...but...if you want me to...then I will. But if you don't, then hopefully I can find a way to erase myself for good, and that way...you don't have to be in constant misery. Once again, I love you...and I'm sorry. I hope that one day, we will be able to love the way we used to...when I was alive. Sincerely, Shi Kama...Shiru Kamaren'

When Kenji got home he stomped into the house throwing his jacket on the floor and slamming the door. He kicked it a few times saying Shi's name before calming down a little.

He threw himself on the couch. Sobbing for a few minutes.

When he was done he whipped his face sniffling. And then ....he noticed the note, he grabbed it reading ...and when finished He crumpled it up and threw it across the room.

" You idiot! How dare you yell at me...how dare you disappear and not apologize! You say you love me and yet your not here!!! You leave a stupid letter behind.. your just like everyone else..."

He yelled to no one in particular. He Sat there a moment before sighing.

" I can't...do this anymore"

He mutters to himself... he gets up going into his bathroom and grabbing a bottle of sleeping pills.. putting two in his hand... looking at his hand and then the bottle... he put some water in a glass and took two... then three more... then four until he had taken every last one. He glanced at himself in the mirror.

It would be nice to finally be gone. No working, no school, no bullies, no reason keep going... no reason to try... he returned to his couch collapsing on it and his eye lids felt heavy and he slowly closed them, falling asleep.. knowing he wouldn't wake up.

Kenji had thought about killing himself so many times but was always too scared...now.. He just did it.

Through sad eyes, Shi stares at Kenji when he came into the room. He longed to call out to say he WAS there, that he wasn't alone...but he couldn't find the courage to say anything at all. He watched as Kenji left the room, wondering what the other male was doing. Something....was wrong. Very wrong. Ansd when Kenji had returned to the room, he knew what had happened.

He slowly reappears, so the last thing Kenji saw before his eyes closed was Shi standing there, tears falling. And then, the necklace around Shi's neck started to glow, faintly at first, but then more and more bright. He looks to Kenji, his hand moving to the scythe upon his back, pulling it off, and gripping it in his hands. "I'm not going to let you die..." Shi murmurs, before raising the scythe above his head, and bringing it down on Kenji, piercing not the skin, but his soul.

And when he did that, he would enter Kenji's dreams, calling out to him. "You're a fool Kenji. It's not your time to die. So...you better get your ass in gear...and live!" He swings the scythe within his hand, sending Kenji's fading soul back to his body, and once that had happened, Kenji would begin to breathe again, his heart would begin to beat once more...he was alive. And, kneeling next to him was Shiru, tears pouring, some of the falling on to Kenji's cheek. His scythe was once more on his back, ansd the necklace was no longer glowing. "Kenji?" He whispers softly. "God....I was such an idiot...." He leans over, and presses his lips against Kenji's, hoping maybe this would wake him up.

Kenji found himself in complete darkness.

".. I'm alone again..."

When he closed his eyes He thought, maybe he was Shi But.. he didn't think anything of it..

"You're a fool Kenji. It's not your time to die. So...you better get your ass in gear...and live!"[/Quote]

He paused hearing a voice call out to him...

" Shi?..."

And the darkness surrounding him disappeared.

"Kenji?" ...."God....I was such an idiot...."[/Quote]

Even tho Shi had brought him back and kissed him He was still asleep... his heart beat normal, his breathing clam. He looked like sleeping beauty, in a sense. The boy didn't wake up until a few hours later, those pretty light brown eyes of his fluttering open.

" unn..."

Am I...dead?

He wondered slowly sitting up and holding his head. Oh how he wanted to be... there was no reason for living if he didn't have Shi...if he didn't have anyone...

Shi had fallen asleep waiting for Kenji to wake up, his head resting on the couch, the rest of him on the floor. He looked peaceful as he lay there, and by the time Kenji DID wake up, he was too fast asleep to even notice that Kenji had moved. He breathes softly, his hair hanging in his face, though no enough to hide his eyes. "Kenji...." He murmurs softly in his sleep, and shifts slightly, so his body slumps to the floor, and he unconsciously curls up into a ball. "Don't... Die...."

Even though he had fallen asleep, the tears still slid down his cheeks, glittering in the half light that the moon shining through the window gave off. "I...love...you....." He shudders in his sleep, it seemed that Shi was dreaming. The room was slightly cold,te only real warmth for Shi was that of Kenji's hand, which he had been holding onto before he had fallen asleep. He sighs softly, shivering. And once more, he murmurs Kenji's name. "I...love you..."

Kenji looked down seeing Shi... He stared at the other confused...why was he suddenly here?

He gently brushed the hair from His face, hearing him talk in his sleep... he wondered how long Shi had been there... and it was already night time?

Kenji stumbled to his feet closing the open window and He took a blanket putting it over Shi...He wasn't going to wake him... He felt like CRAP and was no mood for more arguing. He went into the kitchen to make himself some hot tea...Kenji guessed the other had stopped him from dying... he sighed looking at the ground...

When the blanket was lain down on him, Shi shifts slightly, his hand grasping at the cloth, and he curls up slightly, missing the warmth from his hand, which had been holding onto Kenji's. He sighs softly, and when Kenji leaves the room, his eyes open slowly, his vision blurred at first, but clearing after a moment. Sitting up slowly, he blinks when he sees that there was a blanket on him, and when he looked to the couch he was surprised to see that Kenji was no longer laying down there.

Getting to his feet, he listens carefully, to see if Kenji was even still in the apartment, and he smiles when he hears noises in the kitchen. Kenji was there alright...He quietly makes his own way to the kitchen, and pauses at the door, watching as Kenji got things ready to make hot tea, the kettle on the stove, with water about to boil. "Hi there Kenji..." He says softly, his eyes following Kenji's every moment. "I'm...sorry about earlier...Are...are you in any pain?"

Kenji stopped what he was doing after hearing Shi'a voice.

Hi there Kenji..." [/Quote]

Kenji bit his lip glancing back at Shi. Was he going to pretend what happened didn't happen?!

"I'm...sorry about earlier...Are...are you in any pain?"[/Quote]

Kenji crossed His arm looking away. His eyes had fell to the ground.

".. What are you sorry about...? Its not like you hurt my feelings.."

He said sarcastically.

" and yes...I'm In pain.. do you think I'm just going to forget all the things you've said?"

He asked looking back a Shi, seriousness in his eyes.

" you....you just suddenly went off on me! And for no good reason! "

He yelled looking away as the boiling water shrieked from its pot...He turned the stove off moving to tea pot off of it.

Frowning now as he sighed holding himself..

Apearing small and cute.

"......... Shi.... "

Your so mean!

Shi sighs softly, hearing Kenji's accusations. "Well...that's no reason for you to be a dumb ass and try to kill yourself...Just to let you know, I broke a major rule bringing you back, so don't do that again because next time I won't be able to help you... You humans are such fucking idiots, thinking you can take it into your own hands and decide when you should die, when you should live...you don't mess around with shit like that." All the while his voice was soft, and he was looking at Kenji with such deepness that it would be impossible for the other to be angry. "I may have been a major ass leaving you like that, I admit it, but you were an even bigger ass thinking you should kill yourself, thinking that no one would miss you...I would miss you Kenji...am I a no one?"

He walks over to Kenji, who was holding himself, and wraps his arms around the other male, pulling him closely. "If I'm that no one...then I'm glad, because at least this no one cares...I care deeply...I love you..." He pulls back slightly, and gently cups Kenji's cheek with his hand, his touch soft, and looks deeply into Kenji's eyes. "I'd gladly be a no one....if that means I get to love you...and you love me back..." He then leans forward, pressing his lips against Kenji's, but for only a mere moment, not wanting to push his luck.

Kenji listened to Shi's speech. As hard as it was to listen, it was hard to stay angry when his voice was so soft...so...understanding..

When the other questioned him about being a no one. His gaze quickly fell onto the other.

" I.. y-your not-"

He stated but was quiet when other came closer Wraping his arms around him. Being swayed by Shi's affection.. it was extremely difficult to stay angry.

"If I'm that no one...then I'm glad, because at least this no one cares...I care deeply...I love you..." [/Quote]

He blushed faintly as the other cupped his cheek. His touch warm... unlike the cold touch He was use too.

"I'd gladly be a no one....if that means I get to love you...and you love me back..." [/Quote]

Kenji felt the others lips. They felt like heaven againest his.. but it only lasted for a moment.. so he had no time to react. He stared up at the other..

".. y-your not a..no one... I...I love you too."

He finally said wanting to taste the others lips again, Shi's kisses and touch where addicting to him. Like a drug, and he always wanted more...

"I'm glad..." Shi murmurs softly, his thumb gently running along Kenji's cheek, a kind but sad smile on his lips. "I'm glad that you love me..." He looks into Kenji's eyes again, before pressing his lips once more against Kenji's, he could tell that the other wanted him to. This time he didn't pull away, instead he presses hard onto Kenji's mouth, his tongue shoving into the warm depths of Kenji's mouth, turning his head to make more of the kiss. His hand slips down to Kenji's waist, and after a moment it slips into Kenji's pants, touching the area just above his groin.

Only at the moment when he knew that Kenji would need a breath did he pull away, a smirk on his lips, his eyes glinting with knowing. He backs away slowly, pulling his hand from Kenji's pants. He then walks over to the table, and sits down on one of the chairs. 'If you want me...come get me...' he thinks to himself, tilting his head to the side, watching to see what Kenji's reaction would be.

Kenji was so captivated by the other.. The thumb that rubbed againest his cheek, made him blush just a shade more.

"I'm glad..." ..."I'm glad that you love me..."[/Quote]

Kenji had his eyes half open as the other kissed him harder. The warm tongue that parted his lips felt so unbelievably good. He tried to keep up with his love kissing back slowly and reacting to his tongue that wasn't shy to exsplore him. His eyes fluttering shut as he was swayed by the kiss.

Kenji jumped when he felt the other boys hand skillfully slip down to his waist and into his pants touching the area just above his groin.

He felt himself becoming weak. His eyes tightening shut as he started to moan into the kiss, resulting in him not kissing back so much... it felt like Shi was taking over his body and... it defiantly wasn't so bad.

But In a mere moment the other smirked pulling away from him... dazed he stared after Shi who sat at the kitchen table.. looking so smug, and proud of himself. Kenji's gaze quickly fell to the ground. The other was teasing him... and What was worse.... is that he was hard now. His lower body dying to stand up.

Kenji clenched his fists and slowly went over to Shi, making a bold move- as Sat on the boys lap. His body facing him. And Shi' s body that fit perfect in between his legs. His arms loosely Wraping around Shi's neck as he looked down.

"... your t-teasing..me"

He said weakly trying to sound like he didn't enjoy it but the human was so easy to read...and it was so easy for him to be turned on by Shi. He wasn't a very well lier...

Shi looks up into Kenji's eyes, his own twinkling with slight amusement at the state that Kenji was in. "Am I?" He replies, to the statement that Kenji had made about how he was teasing him. His right arm reaches up to wrap around Kenji's neck, his fingers entangling themselves within the others' hair, his other hand having a hold around Kenji's waist. "Try me...I can tell that you like this..." He begins to kiss Kenji again, this time drawing Kenji's into his own mouth, letting the other male explore the inside of his mouth, their breath hot against each other, the body heat between them rising a few degrees.

'You think that no one cares....you say no one would miss you...and yet...I'm here, doing this...see me, see me and what I'm doing...see that someone DOES care...please, don't feel so lonely anymore...' Shi thinks this as he kisses Kenji passionately, his eyes locking upon Kenji's closed ones, moving from the chair, and pushing Kenji up against the wall, his own body holding the other male in place. He could feel that Kenji was hard, and his heart beat was racing. 'Love me, see me...touch me, know that I'm real and that I'm here...I'll always be here for you Kenji...' He pulls away slightly, but only so that Kenji could take a breath, before kissing him again, his hands sliding along Kenji's body.

"Am I?" [/Quote]

He stares into the others eyes as Shi's arms wrap around him... one going into his hair.

"Try me...I can tell that you like this..." [/Quote]

The other knew him so well. Kenji never thought there would be a person that could see right threw him, let alone understand him.This... relationship with Shi...the warmth and love He gave...it Was hard for him to think he was alone still... that no one cared about him... because here was Shi.

Saving him... kissing him..making love to him...bringing smiles to his face.

H..he... he cares.. he cares...

He thought tearing up. To be wanted by someone else was the most amazing feeling in the entire world!

Kenji found the courage to explore the others mouth with his tongue.. pants escaping him. His heart racing-

He just wished he had the courage to grind on Shi or give him a lap dance...maybe...one day.

Kenji was completely shocked as the other pinned him to the wall. His eyes open now staring at Shi's beautiful ones, that had never stopped watching him.. is gaze mesmerizing.

As there lips pulled away, letting the human breath. He shivered as the boys hands slid along his body.

He gave a cute whimpered, enjoying the others slick touch of the reaper~

Shi lets Kenji take a few more breaths, before pressing his lips once more against Kenji's, not wanting to be parted from the other, not ever again. He didn't know what the future held...but he knew that he wanted to share it with Kenji. As he continued to passionately kiss Kenji, his heart drops a little. In the back of his mind, he knew that bringing Kenji back from the brink of death was against the rules as a reaper...a BIG rule...and that he had broken it. In a matter of time, he would be found out, and would have to deal with the consequences. But...he didn't know when that would happen, so he wanted to make sure to use his time wisely, to show Kenji that he meant that he loved him.

He wasn't going to do anything too drastic that night, as Kenji was most likely still sore from the other night, so was content with kissing and touching the other male. One of his hands moves once again into Kenji's pants, this time taking a light grip of Kenji's member, petting it gently, while his other hand continued to run along Kenji's body. Their tongues danced, the heat rose...His own eyes begin to flutter partly closed, as he pressed harder and harder onto Kenji's lips, their breath mingling, warm against each others' skin, Kenji's cheeks flushed and warm, Shi's skin was still slightly pale, and only barely warm to the touch, but somehow the warmth between them was quite incredible. He was waiting for Kenji to make a move this time...he wondered if Kenji would actually do something.

Kenji felt the other press harder and harder on his lips. The kiss so intense, it gave him butterflies in his stomach. The boy tensed up feeling Shi slip down his pants again lightly gripping on his member, petting it gently

"Nnnn! Mmnfff"

He gave little moans. His legs trembling as they became weak underneath him, vulnerable to Shi's every touch. His legs buckled underneath him.

He pants desperately pulling his lips away to breath.. barring his head into the others neck. His hands on the boys shoulders now, tightly gripping his shirt.

" haa- ahhh~"

He moaned more.

" S-shi.. unn- c-can't...can't stand! C-can't nugh"

He was so cute! The boy wanted to do something for his love. He clenched his eyes and started to nibble onto Shi's neck... leaving his mark of hot red hickies~

It was like he was in.a trace- never wanting to stop.

He couldn't stand huh? Well, that was easily fixed. Shi wraps his arms around Kenji's legs, and without any effort at all, soon has Kenji's legs wrapped around his lower body, his upper body holding the other male in place. To make sure he didn't slip however, Shi places one hand beneath Kenji. When the other began to bite at Shi's neck, Shi moans softly, moving his head to the side so Kenji could do more.

And with his other hand, he grabs at Kenji's, moving both of their hands into Shi's pants, letting Kenji's fingers gently caress at Shi's member, which was pretty hard at that moment. He wanted to make Kenji confident, wanted to teach the other that it was okay...he didn't need to be so scared all the time. Shi could feel the racing heart beat of Kenji, he could feel it pumping wildly against his chest. But he could also feel that emotions that came flowing from Kenji, love and realization, nervousness, fear, hope, on and on. He closes his eyes, and lets the emotions wash over him, enjoying Kenji as he was.

Kenji was surprised to find himself wrapped around Shi, His body off the ground. He loved the other so much it hurt.

Kenji flinched as the other took his hand, pulling it into his pants, He blushes a shade brighter. He was hesitate to touch the reaper, but after a moment or two.. he gently started to caress him... His fingers curling around Shi's hard length and pumping him a little. He was still barred in the other neck. Panting againest his skin, eyes closed so lost in the pleasure.

He didn't know what he'd do with out Shi Who basically was his knight in shining armor... he had saved him multiple times..

There were so many things that divided the two and yet they were extremely close. Like white on rice. Kenji gently bit the other, hard enough to leave bit marks. Shivers going threw his body as Shi touched him in ways he only dreamed of..

Don't stop...d-don't stop...don't stop..

"Ha...ha.. I...I love y-you ha.."

He moans.

As Kenji began to move his hand, Shi groans softly, loving the touch of Kenji against his skin, against his body. He moans again when Kenji bites him, leaving marks upon his flesh. As Kenji touched him, he too touched Kenji, his free hand roaming along Kenji's body, leaving a trail of goosebumps as his fingers traveled along Kenji's skin. After a while, Shi pushes his lips against Kenji's once more, his tongue inside of Kenji's mouth.

After about ten minutes, Shi moves them again, this time to the couch in the living room. He sits down, positioning Kenji so he was sitting on his lap. He continued to kiss the other, his hands once again caressing at Kenji's body, one hand wrapping around Kenji's member, beginning to move his hand up and down along it's length. Was this love? The way they touched each other, kissing? Or was it all fake? He hoped it wasn't, as his tongue danced with Kenji's, his heart racing alongside his lover's. This...was love, it had to be.

Every touch captivated Kenji. The other was so skillful.. the moans that Shi made gave Kenji courage, knowing he was doing something right. He pants as he kissed Shi.. His body having no signal urge to defy the reaper... his own tongue swirling around Shi's exploring every crevous in the boys mouth.

The constant touching made him extremely hard, and he felt himself leaking, ready to cum. As the two moved to the couch. He loved how he was positioned. Wraping his arms around Shi's neck. Hugging him like a teddy bear you'd win at the County Fair.

It was difficult to kiss the other back, as so much was happening and he was at his limit. He broke there long heated kiss. A thick string on saliva connecting them...

Kenji barred his head into the others neck..whimpering at ever touch... he couldn't satisfy the other anymore by touching him.. as he licked the boys ear lobe.

"C..cumming...-nnnuugh"

He shivered- and quickly released...unable to stop... and quickly getting his pants dirty. You could see how wet he was now, since it seeped threw his pants...

Kenji clenched the boys shirt.

"F..feels... feels so ahh-so...g-good~"

He struggled to say. Feeling slightly embarrassed.