Reaper of Souls: Beginning of the End (Sosuke0549 and ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

When Shiru woke up again, he was in a empty room, laying on a stone slab. Slowly he sits up, groaning and placing a hand on the back of his head. Wait...how was he here? Wasn't he back in the hospital. He looks down at his hands, which were now covered in tight black gloves. Blinking, he looks at the rest of his clothing. A long black cloak covered a skin tight black short sleeved shirt, and form fitting black pants, with a belt hanging at his hips. He was wearing black buckled boots, and several chains and buckles covered his outfit. He reaches up, to feel that his hair was longer.

What was going on? He lowers himself from the stone slab, stumbling slightly when his feet touched the ground. He waits until he was steady before taking a few steps, and looks around. Other than the stone slab, there was nothing in the room. A door could be seen, and he wondered where it led. He could feel a heaviness on his back, and reaching up, he could feel...a handle? He takes a hold of it, and pulls whatever it was off his back. His eyes widen when he sees that it was a scythe...though it was different than any he had seen before. It was dark red, blue, black and silvery in color, and had a unique design on the blade. He sighs, and guesses that there was no denying it. He was a reaper.

Taking a hold of the door, he opens it, only to step out...into the world that was now raining hard. The door was open about fifty feet into the air, and he steps out, only he didn't fall, it was as if there was a invisible floor beneath him. Even though he was confused about everything, he had to admit this was pretty cool. Glancing at the ground, he could see a familiar figure walking around. "Kenji..." He mutters to himself. Pulling the hood up over his head, he slowly descends, and steps up behind Kenji. Reaching out, he considered stopping Kenji, but then hesitates. Would Kenji even be able to see him?

He takes a deep breath, and decides to go for it. He places his hand on Kenji's shoulder, and was glad when his hand got a good grip on Kenji's shoulder. "Oi, why are you just walking around in the rain? It's cold you know..." Though for Kenji, all that happened for him was he would feel something take hold of his shoulder, but not see Shiru. He could also hear Shiru's voice, though it sounded echoed and slightly distanced.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Kenji continued to wonder aimlessly threw the rain But suddenly flinched when he felt a hard grip take his shoulder he Quickly turned around and saw no one. He looked around but he was alone...

" Oi, why are you just walking around in the rain? It's cold you know..."[/Quote]

The boy's body tensed hearing a voice. He knew this voice... how could he ever forget it? He panicked.

" n.no... I'm hearing things,,,"

He his eyes twitching. He looked emotionally unstable. He took a step back before turning to walk again but faster this time.. His hands slightly trembling in his pockets... Shiru was dead... he knew that... so why was he hearing things?

'So...he can't see me...' Shiru thinks to himself. 'Too bad...' He watches as Kenji takes off, seeing the denial in his eyes. Kenji wasn't willing to believe that there were other things beyond life...well, it was up to Shiru now to make him believe. He walks after Kenji, and then sprints ahead of the other male, glancing at two puddles that were at either side of him. He had seen the hooded man earlier in a dream do this...maybe he could as well. He raises his arms out to the sides, his palms facing outwards. Taking a deep breath, he then closes his hands, and out of the corner of his eyes he could see the water rising from the puddles. Perfect.

He then moves the water so it was right in front of him, and makes it take on a wavering tall rectangle shape, like a full body mirror. And, on the other side...Kenji would now be able to see Shiru. "Hey...why you trying to hide from me Kenji?" He says, smiling, his eyes now a glowing electric blue, with an icy look to them. "Yeah, my physical body may be dead...but my spirit isn't for some reason..." He smiles. "Promise me you won't cry..."

Kenji froze as the water from the puddles in front of him formed a wall! This was unbelievable! And what he saw in the water was unbelievable as well... he saw Shiru! Shiru the one he left at the hospital. Shiru the boy that died! Shiru....the guy. .he liked.

"S...Shiru?"

He said slowly turning his head slightly to the side tilting it in confusion. That and his eyes were shocked and rather scared as they were open wide.

Hey...why you trying to hide from me Kenji?"[/Quote]

"N..no... y-your dead. You died in front of me."

His voice shaking.

"Yeah, my physical body may be dead...but my spirit isn't for some reason..."[/Quote]

Kenji shook his head taking a step back. Scared. This can't happen?! The dead can't be seen let alone This!

Kenji's eyes build up water even tho it was raining . He had cried so much that it hurt to shed tears but seeing this... the pain of tears was worth it. He didn't understand... why this?! Why him?!

"Promise me you won't cry..."[/Quote]

It was too late for that. He was crying. Shaking his head As he turned to run.

There was no way this was happening! He was dreaming! In a nightmare! When he woke up he'd be in the hospital again...right?

It's just a dream it's just a dream! Go away!!! Disappear....

He yelled to himself in his mind.freaked out.

The small smile that had formed upon Shiru's lips fell as he saw the shock and disbelief within Kenji's eyes. Sadness fills his own eyes, and tears began to mingle with the rain that dripped past the hood of his cloak. His hands fell to his side, and the water returns to the ground with a splash, so that Kenji could no longer see him, all he could see was an empty sidewalk where Shiru was standing. Shiru felt numb, empty...cold.

His eyes focus on Kenji as the other male hurries away, and after a moment, Shiru falls to his knees, the water around him splashing slightly. He places his hands upon the ground, his head bowed, the long black locks of hair falling in his face, dripping from the rain. A look of pure devastation forms, and he squeezes his eyes shut. Fingers curling, his hands become fists. He throws back his head and, with his eyes still closed, his face to the sky, he screams. "KENJIIII!!!!!!!!" On and on, his voice echoing in the air around.

Kenji ran. He ran all the way to his apartment- dashing up the rusty stairs. It wasn't a bad apartment. It was rather nice inside and the neighborhood was ok. He unlocked his door and slammed it behind him panting wildly. What did he just see? He was imaging this! He was going crazy! He collapsed on his couch. Until he calmed down... once he did sorrow filled him as he laid there.... he should just die...

Die and go where Shiru was... he was so confused...nothing made sense.

"... S..Shiru"

He whispered weakly as he barred himself in his pillow and shortly...fell asleep... not caring he was still in his wet clothes and digging wet hair...maybe he'd get a terrible cold or high fever and die...

Footsteps could be heard walking up behind Shiru, but he does not look up. "Such a pity...don't you think?" The voice says, that same smooth voice, the one that belonged to the man who had caused Shiru to end up in this mess to begin with. "Why...why did you do this to me?" Shiru asks, his head bowed, his eyes partly closed. "You weren't human to begin with Shiru...You had to be taken, before the monster inside broke free..." Shiru frowns, tears still falling. "Monster?" A hand rests upon Shiru's shoulder, and a voice appears in his ear. "Yes, a monster...a demon..." The voice whispers softly, though the voice was almost...snake-like, sly and cunning.

"Demon...monster..." Shiru repeats softly, his shoulders slumping. "But you need not worry about that now. You are free from the darkness that soiled your soul, you are now no longer a monster." Shiru looks up finally, a frown on his lips, his brows pressed together. "How could you say I'm not a monster still? I'm dead but yet I'm alive still! HOW THE HELL IS THAT NOT A MONSTER?! EXPLAIN TO ME THAT!!!" The man looks at him calmly, a small smile on his lips. "You'll find that out soon. Now is not the time to explain. I only came to tell you that you are now to be called Shi Kama, and that you are now fully a reaper." He holds out a chain, with a glass ball hanging from it, and within it's clear form was a sort of gas-like material. "Whenever this gas glows red, it means a soul is to be reaped. You will know where to go, just follow the call."

He hangs it around Shiru's neck. "Now I must go. If you don't hurry, the first person you have to get a soul from will be your friend...Kenji was it?" With that, the person disappears. Shiru stands up, frowning at the spot where the man had just been. What about Kenji? A faint glowing began to form, and Shiru began to run, and without realizing it, he flashes there, one step he was on the street, the next moment he was standing in front of Kenji's apartment.

He reaches out, his hand slipping through the door, and he sighs. He walks through, and goes to where Kenji was laying, still soaking wet. Kenji was fast asleep. Shiru sighs softly, before grabbing a pair of dry clothes from Kenij's drawers, and then carefully takes off Kenji's wet ones, using a towel to dry off Kenji's skin, before putting the clean clothes on. He pulls the covers over Kenji's shoulders, and then sits on the bed next to Kenji, his legs pulled up to his chest, and rests his head against his knees, his eyes resting upon Kenji's sleeping form. He reaches out, and gently places his hand on Kenji's cheek, and without thinking, he leans over and presses his lips against Kenji's.

Kenji felt strange tenseing in his sleep, as he was dried off and undressed..his body replaced with warm dry clothes.

He was lost in his dreams...nightmares.

Recalling Shiru's death. Why did it hurt so Much?

He gripped the bed sheets lightly twitching slightly...until the other touched him. The kiss relaxing him.. when he opened his eyes. Would he see the Shiru He knew? Or would he see no one... and realize he was alone...and would always be...

He tossed slightly his eye lids slightly opening into slits... waking up.

At the kiss, Kenji began to open his eyes, and now could clearly see Shiru...Shi now. His eyes glowed a electric blue, and his skin was pale, his hair longer than before and a dark black in color. "Kenji..." Shi murmurs, his thumb gently caressing Kenji's cheek, willing the other to wake up. "Please...look at me and see that I'm Shi...Shi..." His eyes narrow. Somehow...he had forgotten his old name...it was as if it had been erased, and no matter how hard he tried, he could not remember it. He sighs, bowing his head, and resting his forehead against Kenji's shoulder.

"Please...I love you Kenji...I'm sorry that I never got to keep my promise when I was alive..." He looks up into Kenji's eyes, his own forming crystal like tears, that fall to Kenji's cheeks, and unlike most tears which were warm, his were cold, ice cold. With tears still falling, he once again presses his lips against Kenji's. 'Remember...believe me...please... Shi thinks to himself, hoping that Kenji would remember him, even though Shi could not fully remember himself.

Kenji stared at the stranger who looked familiar and sounded just like Shiru.

Kenji..." ..."Please...look at me and see that I'm Shi...Shi..."[/Quote]

The small loving gestures made him think of Shiru, but he said Shi? Who was Shi?

"Please...I love you Kenji...I'm sorry that I never got to keep my promise when I was alive.."[/Quote]

Love? Promise? Alive? Was this Shiru? He never told anyone about him and Shiru.. and Shiru was the only person to ever love trash like him.. and he was now dead... The still sleepy Kenji hesitated deciding if this was really Shiru. His hair and eyes were different... but when the other kissed him.. that's when he knew...He knew these lips... He knew this feeling...this butterfly feeling in his stomach...

He slowly reached up cupping the crying boys cheek...his thumb whipping the boys cold tears away. As he slowly kissed this Shi back..these were defiantly Shiru's lips... how could Kenji ever forget his first kiss with the man he thought he'd never obtain...

Shi sighs into the kiss, glad that Kenji believed him. He reaches up behind him, and, taking the handle within his hand of the scythe that lay across his back, he squeezes it, so that it disappeared from his back, like smoke, to reappear leaning against the wall, the blade glowing gently, and black smoke-like tendrils flickering along it's edges. He then touches the edge of his cloak, and it to disappears with a smoke-like disappearance, and then reappears hanging on the back of Kenj's door. Now he was just wearing his skin tight black shirt, that, even though had been long sleeved earlier, was now short sleeved, showing off muscles that were a bit larger than before.

He was also wearing slightly form fitting black pants, with a belt, and chains hung around his neck, the longest with the glass ball of smoke. He looks at Kenji, and then moves so that he was hovering above Kenji's body, Shi's legs on either side of Kenji's, his hands placed on the pillow on either side of Kenji's head. "You know, I've still yet to keep that little promise I made..." He whispers, before kissing Kenji's jaw. "Do you remember what it is? That night...at my house?" For Shi, it seemed like such a long time ago, even though it had only been a day since that had happened. However, for Shi, a year had passed, since time went differently in the realm of death.

Kenji stared up at his love that seemed to return to him.

He hadn't knowest the killing weapon on his back..or his strange smoke like gift. He was taken with those electric blue eyes.. as Shi's lips separated from his he blushed, his hand falling to his side.

"You know, I've still yet to keep that little promise I made..." ..."Do you remember what it is? That night...at my house?"[/Quote]

Kenji but this lip as his jaw was kissed. If he did remember he couldn't remember now.. he was completely lost in this moment.

"... s..Shiru? Is that....really you? H..how are you still here? I.. I.."

His voice cracking as he started to break down.

Shi pauses, and moves so his face was hovering inches above Kenji's, and looks into Kenji's, his own filled with confusion as to what Kenji had just called him. "Shiru? Was...was that my name? All I can remember ever being called...was Shi Kama..." He frowns slightly. "All I remember...is being a reaper...and loving you..." He moves back slowly, his hand rising to his head, as a slight pang of pain shoots through his skull. He felt...as if there was something there, keeping him from remembering anything. "Ugh..." He groans, and blinks rapidly, trying to get rid of that haze that was fogging his memory.

"I'm...I'm here...I'm alive though at the same time I'm dead...It's because I'm a reaper...a monster..." He mutters, sitting back on the bed, oblivious to the fact that he was sitting on Kenji's room still, and that Kenji was sitting there right in front of him. "I died, but Dākuseibā, he...he gave me a chance...to live again..." At that moment, he could not remember that it was because of Dākuseibā that Shi was now in the state he was in, nor that Dākuseibā pretty much forced him to become a reaper to begin with. The man had filled Shi with false memories, but after being with Kenji, his own real memories were trying to surface.

The boy paused.

"Shiru? Was...was that my name? All I can remember ever being called...was Shi Kama...".... "All I remember...is being a reaper...and loving you..."[/Quote]

Kenji slowly sat up as the other pulled away,

Comfusen coveting his face like skin to a skull.

"I'm...I'm here...I'm alive though at the same time I'm dead...It's because I'm a reaper...a monster..." ... "I died, but Dākuseibā, he...he gave me a chance...to live again..."[/Quote]

"A...a reaper? W-what? "

He had heard his own love tell him He was a a live but dead... a monster....so...what was he?

"W-who's Dākuseibā?"

Did the other have someone else on the side?

But that kiss... that kiss He knew! He knew it was Shiru! He could never forget those lips, but he was rather scared now... hesitant as he got out of his bed..

Was the other going to hurt him...

"D-Dākuseibā...is the one...who gave me life again...He's...th-the leader...of the reapers...and...it was h-he who..." Another sharp pain goes off in his skull, and Shi clasps with both hands at his head, his eyes squeezing shut, a pained look on his face. He falls forward, his forehead pressed against the bed, his body curling up and cringing from the pain. He was totally oblivious to the fact that Kenji had gotten out of the bed, and was slowly beginning to back away.

"Ah...argh....AHHH!!!!" He screams, as the pain continued to intensify. "STOP IT!!!" Shadows began to form around him, flaring up like fire, but of course it was not, so it burned nothing. "Stop it, stop it, stop it!!!" He repeats, over and over, screaming at the pain that relentlessly pounded inside his skull, the pain that racked his body. Out of the corner of his eye he finally notices Kenji, and whimpers. "K-Kenji...m-make it go away!! Please make it stop!!!" He begins to cry again, the tears from pain and hurt, not knowing why, even though he had been reborn, the pain still remained. "Kenji!!" He then groans, before letting out a long, low scream.

Kenji didn't know what to do! Shiru was screaming in pain... and it completely scared him. he stared at the shadows. His breathing picking up in shock...but what hurt him the most was the other yelling for him.

"K-Kenji...m-make it go away!! Please make it stop!!!"... "Kenji!!"[/Quote]

He could clearly see the other start to cry.. how could be stop this? Was he causing all this? Was Shi scared too for some reason? A thought came rushing past his mind and he Quickly executed it. Pulling Shi into a tight embrace and kissing his lips hard. He was blushing a bright red since he had never forced himself on another before but maybe this could calm Shi down...ease his pain and suffering...it was extremely hard to watch the other scream his name for dear life. And this was his only idea... so he hoped it worked.

"S-Shiru..it's ok...Stop it...take...take deep breaths... I..it's ok.."

He tried saying.

Shi gives into the roughness of the kiss, his heart beating a mile a minute, the pain slowly beginning to subside. Though the tears still fell down his cheeks, being so close to Kenji somehow made him feel less scared, less in pain. "K-Kenji..." He murmurs, when the kiss was broken, and he wraps his arms around Kenji, not wanting the other to leave him, not wanting to be apart. The very thought of leaving Kenji's side frightened Shi. He rests his head on Kenji's shoulder, his cold tears soon soaking that part of Kenji's shirt.

"Please...don't make me go away..." He whispers, hugging Kenji tightly, but not too tight. He was trembling, the fear of finally realizing what he was beginning to kick in. At first he had not felt the fear...but now, it was beginning to take over. "Kenji....I'm so scared.... Please... don't leave me here..."

"Please...don't make me go away..."[/Quote]

How could he do that... how could he ever do that now...it was still a mystery to him how such a guy could fall for him... He gently ran his fingers threw the crying boys hair.He didn't quite understand it all but he knew he had Shiru back...even if his name and appearance his different... it was still the Shiru He knew and loved as a kid...

".. shhh... it's ok... I won't... I won't let you go.."

He said shyly

"Thank you... Kenji..." Shi whispers, his hand clasping onto Kenji's shirt. He felt so lost and confused, this pain he felt was tearing him to pieces,. But...being there, in Kenji's arms... it somehow was all washed away, and everything wrong about the world was erased. A few moments later Shi pulls back slightly, reaching up with one of his hands, and rests it upon Kenji's cheek. For a second or three, Shi simply looked into Kenji's eyes, before cautiously moving closer, and gently pressing his lips against Kenji's.

He wanted to show his love to Kenji, to show just how much he meant. But... "Kenji?" He murmurs softly. He gazes downward. "Will...you let me...make love to you?" He doesn't look up, but instead stares at his hands, which were trembling slightly, from both nervousness and the fear that Kenji would say no.

Kenji stared into the others eyes, as his lips drew closer..his eyes. Were slightly closed but open. As the other softly kissed him. The hand on his cheek was cold, it made him flinch when it touched him. But seeing Shiru... or.. Shi act like this was very new and different to him..

"Kenji?" ..."Will...you let me...make love to you?"[/Quote]

Kenji gasped slightly by the sudden question. He looked down at the other, His face stuck in a long lasting blush.

"..I.."

He bit his lip looking away.

".. a.are you s-sure? "

He hesitated. He really liked Shiru but he was still rather confused and shocked still... it was like things were moving to fast and he needed to stop and take a breather.

".. y..you d-don't have to." He said nervously.

"Why...wouldn't I be sure?" Shi murmurs, looking up at Kenji, his cheeks bright red, and notices that Kenji's cheeks were red as well. As he looked at Kenji, he could tell that the other was feeling uncomfortable, that something was wrong. Maybe...it was what he had asked. Was it too soon? Shi sighs, and backs away once more, his head bowed. "I understand...I guess...you really don't want me here..." He gets up from the bed, and walks over to the door, pulling his cloak down and putting it on. Then, he grabs the scythe that was resting against the wall, before glancing over at Kenji again. "I hope I can see you again..."

With that, he closes his eyes, and disappears in a flash of smokey tendrils, before reappearing a few blocks away from Kenji's apartment. He takes a few staggering steps, before falling to his knees, and once more tears began to fall. "Why...why doesn't he want me...?" He whispers, closing his eyes. "It's because he thinks you're a freak. A monster. People like Kenji don't understand you...not the way I do." Shi looks up, to see Dākuseibā standing behind him. Except...he looked different. He wasn't wearing his cloak at that moment. His clothing had a sort of...castle age look to them, his hair was a dark brown, and his eyes were red. Dākuseibā moves closer, and kneels next to Shi, placing his arms around Shi's neck from behind. "No, he doesn't understand you at all..."

Shi sighs sadly. "He understands me...I know he does..." How could he not? He pulls away from Dākuseibā's embrace, and stands up. "What is it you want from me?" Shi asks, his eyes narrow. "What do I want? I want...you." The other answered, smiling softly. "What do you mean?" Shi asks, frowning. "Oh, you'll figure it out...eventually...." Dākuseibā then disappears, before reappearing inside Kenji's room. He stood there for a moment, standing in the shadows, watching Kenji with a smirk upon his lips. For a moment, he does nothing, but then he steps forward, so that Kenji could see him. He flicks his wrist, so that the doors become sealed, as well as the windows. There was no way Kenji was getting out.

tAG_95407.jpg

(this is Dākuseibā)

"Why...wouldn't I be sure?" ...."I understand...I guess...you really don't want me here..."[/Quote]

"S-Shi w-wait no.. i-I didn't mean it like that! "

He panicked as the other pulled away,

"I hope I can see you again..."[/Quote]

"Shi!"

But he was gone... he bit his lip running his hand threw his hair...

"T...that didn't just happen...tell me that didn't just happen.."

He stood going into his bathroom and splashing cold water on his face... this was real he really saw Shiru. And he had turned him down.. he returned to his bed sitting on it.

"Shiru.... Why is everything So...complicated. "

He suddenly jumped as his door and Windows slammed shut, locking he stood up freaked out.

"S-Shiru? A-Are you back? This isn't funny!!"

His eyes widened as he saw another person come out of no were and it wasn't Shiru.

" ..w- who are..you.."

His voice shaking... as he saw Dākuseibā who scared him...

Dākuseibā laughs softly when he saw the fear in Kenji's eyes, and the shakiness of his voice. "Who am I you ask? And why should I tell you who I am?" Dākuseibā replies, walking towards Kenji, his arms held at his sides, and a calm look on his face. His red eyes glint in the half light, glowing slightly, the black slits becoming even narrower as he smirked at Kenji. "You fear me. That's good. But don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you...or kill you...yet"

He laughs again, before reaching out with a hand, and places it against Kenji's cheek, brushing some of the hair out of his face. "No, I'm not here to hurt you. If I hurt you, Shi might get mad, and I don't want that to happen. I'm only here to give you a warning." He pauses, his fingers tangling within Kenji's hair, and his smirk becoming a dark frown, his eyes narrowing. "Stay away from Shi. Or I just might HAVE to erase you." He wrenches Kenji's, and forces him to his knees, pulling at the back of Kenji's hair, and forcing his head back.

"So. Do you understand? Stay away from Shi. Or you'll have me to deal with, and you won't like that. I like to..." He pauses, his eyes glinting evilly. He laughs again, before reaching down and grabbing hard at Kenji's crotch. "Play with my prey...before I kill them...If you know what I mean." He then licks the side of Kenji's face, before letting go of Kenji's hair and standing up. "So, if you know what's good for you stay away. Unless you like that sort of thing...before you die anyways."

"Who am I you ask? And why should I tell you who I am?" ...."You fear me. That's good. But don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you...or kill you...yet"[/Quote]

Kenji's heart beat quickened, slowly stepping back until he couldn't any more. His back hitting the wall.

He flinched as the stranger touched his cheek.

"No, I'm not here to hurt you. If I hurt you, Shi might get mad, and I don't want that to happen. I'm only here to give you a warning."[/Quote]

Kenji turned his head as Dākuseibā ran his fingers threw his hair.

"Stay away from Shi. Or I just might HAVE to erase you."[/Quote]

"W.. what do..you mean. S-stop it!"

He pushed the man's hand away until he was suddenly forced to his knees. He felt a hard pull on his hair and was forced to look up at Dākuseibā. He was trembling slight. Who was this guy...or..what was he? How did he know Shiru... or... Shi now.

"So. Do you understand? Stay away from Shi. Or you'll have me to deal with, and you won't like that. I like to..."[/Quote]

Kenji tensed as the man's eyes turned evil and he gripped his crotch. He whimpered at the sudden gesture.

"Uggh! ...ahhh.. n..no..s-stop.."

"Play with my prey...before I kill them...If you know what I mean."[/Quote]

He shivered as the man licked his face, giving a few scared pants. He was so relieved when the man let him go..

"So, if you know what's good for you stay away. Unless you like that sort of thing...before you die anyways."[/Quote]

Kenji sat there shaking.

" s..Shi...i-isn't yours! I... I can't..stay away f-from him!"

He loved Shi... loved him desperately..and he must be crazy saying this to the guy who was treating him but.. you do crazy things when your in love... He just got Shiru/Shi back and he wasn't going to let him go again... not to this...monster! Kenji wasn't a naturally brave person but he'd be brave for Shi...he'd do anything for him...

Dākuseibā merely laughs at Kenji's words. "You think you can tell me what to do? How stupid can you humans be?!" He laughs again, before stopping suddenly, and reaching out, slamming Kenji against the wall, his hand wrapped around Kenji's neck, the weight of his own body keeping Kenji pinned to the wall. He places his face inches away from Kenji's, his red eyes flashing dangerously. "You're a fool." He hisses. "You call me a monster, but Shi is the same thing as me. So...in fact, you're calling him one as well. I wonder what he'd think if he knew that?"

Even though Kenji had thought those things, it was as good as if he said them, because Dākuseibā could read minds. He could see what was in the hearts of men, he could sense the darkness that consumed the human race. He could "read" the emotions that people felt, fear, hatred, happiness, joy, love, sadness. On and on, he could see each and every one. It was amusing at times, the range of emotions that these creatures called humans possessed. Sometimes it annoyed Dākuseibā, and often made him want to kill every last human on this pathetic planet.

"Fear has consumed you. You won't protect Shi! You'll only get in the way, and get yourself killed! If you want to help Shi, then stay away from him. If he comes to you, walk away. If he contacts you, ignore him. He doesn't know that being around you will only cause further and even more pain and suffering! Have you ever wondered...that the reason he feels that pain...is because you are around him?!" He presses harder against Kenji's chest, and his fingers tighten around Kenji's throat.