Reaper of Souls: Beginning of the End (Sosuke0549 and ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

After just sitting there in the water for a few more minutes, Vincent picks Kenji up in his arms, and carries him out of the room, grabbing a towel on the way out. He was careful to not wake the sleeping Kenji up, as he made his way down the hall and towards Kenji's room. Reaching the room, he goes inside, and gently lays Kenjion the bed, before drying him off with the towel, and then pputting clothes on him. He does the same for himself, before clikbing into bed next to Kenji and laying down.

He knew Kenji had school the next day, anr Vincent had quite the surprise for him....

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Kenji was fast asleep. Looking contempt and at peace. With out him realizing it- He had snuggled into Vincent's chest. Drooling on him slightly. But he still was cute~

{ Next Day }

Kenji was still asleep He was never a morning person and would never be. And besides he hated school. And now that he was immortal. Why go to school. He planned on dropping out.

• 2 weeks later...

By the next morning Vincent was already up and awake, and buttoning his shirt up when he noticed Kenji stirring in his sleep. He grins, pausing on the middle button of his shirt, and leans over and gently kisses the human on the cheek, and then the lips, brushing the hair gently from Kenji's face, smiling as he looked at the male's face. "Hey...time to get up sleepy head..." He murmurs, before straightening up and finishes buttoning his shirt. He was wearing a black button up short sleeved shirt, form fitting dark grey jeans, black lace up shoes, and a single chain on his left pocket. "Guess what? I'm going to school with you! Pretty cool huh?"

Meanwhile, in a room not too far away, lay Shi. Though unlike before, he was close to waking up, as he stirs gently in his sleep. Dakuseba was out on business, and the building was empty. Slowly Shi sits up, his body aching all over, his eyes hurting as he opened them, the light from the window blinding him temporarily. Once he could see again, he looks around, surprised to find himself in Dakuseba's office. Taking a deep breath, he stands up, his legs shaking. For a moment he just stands there, letting himself steady, before taking a step towards the door. Another and another, and then soon he was out of the room, standing at the top of the stairs. He had to leave...before things got bad.

Kenji felt warmth- He slowly opened his eyes finding Vincent- greeting him with morning kisses- even tho he probably had bad breath.

"Hey...time to get up sleepy head..." [/Quote]

Kenji smiled faintly sitting up and rubbing his eyes. His hair a tangled mess thanks to bed head. His eyes half closed. He was tempted to fall asleep again.

"Guess what? I'm going to school with you! Pretty cool huh?" [/Quote]

Kenji's eyes widened!

"S-school? B-but..."

He looked down at the bed sheets.

"But... I was..gonna drop out. I mean. I'm immortal now so... there's really no point and- I never liked school. I'd rather just ...drop of Vincent"

He spoke truthfully.