Reaper of Souls: Beginning of the End (Sosuke0549 and ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Kenji was completely shocked as he was pinning to the wall.. the man's hand choking him He struggled against him for air his hands trying to pry the monsters hand off his neck.

"You call me a monster, but Shi is the same thing as me. So...in fact, you're calling him one as well. I wonder what he'd think if he knew that?"[/Quote]

"T-... that's.. not t-true!"

He croaks.

"S-Shi's.. n-nothing like you!"

The you filled with hatred. How dare he compare himself to Shiru.

"Fear has consumed you. You won't protect Shi! You'll only get in the way, and get yourself killed! If you want to help Shi, then stay away from him. If he comes to you, walk away. If he contacts you, ignore him. He doesn't know that being around you will only cause further and even more pain and suffering! Have you ever wondered...that the reason he feels that pain...is because you are around him?!"[/Quote]

He winced As the stranger tightened his grip.

"L-lair! I... I never...want to hurt..S-Shi.. if he...Still loves me..I'll...I'll do anything... I'll answer i-if he calls... I'll.....I'll let him..in. ...w-when he comes.... I...I don't care...what happens me! I only care about Shi!"

He yelled running out of air... his vision getting blurry...

Shi...h-Help...

He thought losing strange to fight back.. He didn't care if this man hurt him... as long as he didn't hurt Shi... Shi was the only person who ever saw anything in him... and he'd do anything And everything for the one person who noticed him... the one person who didn't bully him, hit him, yell at him, ...he'd do anything!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

'Shi...h-Help...' Shi looks up, his eyes growing wide. He knew that voice. Was...Kenji calling to him? He sounded like he was in danger! Without another thought, Shi stands up, and using his flash step ability, was at Kenji's apartment in no time at all. He kicks the door open, just as he saw Kenji begin to pass out, his eyes flaring with anger at who was gripping Kenji's neck. They burn a bright red, and he snarls, his teeth turning sharp. "Get...GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!!!" He yells, and with one mighty swing of his arm, punches Dākuseibā in the side of his face, and his grip slackens around Kenji's neck.

Dākuseibā releases Kenji completely, and backs away, wiping away the blood on his skin with his finger. He had a smirk on his lip, as if he hadn't just been punched in the face, but instead kissed on the lips. "What do you think you're doing Dākuseibā?" Shi snarls, his right hand reaching up to curl around the handle of his scythe. "Nothing. Just getting...acquainted is all..." Dākuseibā smirks. "Don't even try it Shi. You'll only end up getting yourself hurt." His eyes flit to Kenji. His next words were aimed at him. "And remember what I said. It wasn't only a threat...but a promise. Now then, I take my leave."

He disappears with a swirl of black smoke, and the doors and windows become unsealed. "Kenji..." Shi says suddenly, and hurries over to him. He could see a bruise starting to form on Kenji's neck, and his eyes narrow. "That damn bastard..." He murmurs, before wrapping his arms around Kenji, letting Kenji's head rest against his chest, one of his hands at the back of Kenji's head, the other wrapped around Kenji's waist. "I"m so sorry this happened..."

When he heard Shiru's voice... He knew he'd ha ok...

"Get...GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!!!"[/Quote]

When the Dākuseibā let him go He fell to the ground coughing and gasping for air. Hearing Dākuseibā mincing voice.

" And remember what I said. It wasn't only a threat...but a promise. Now then, I take my leave."[/Quote]

He was so happy Dākuseibā Was gone.. it was just Shi...and him. He relaxed into Shi.. as he hugged him..

"I"m so sorry this happened..."[/Quote]

His neck was hurting as a bruise formed but he slowly shook his head. As scared as he was of Dākuseibā. It was scarier living in a world without Shiru.

" I...it's ok...y-you came.. so it's ok"

He said weakly.

"I..I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to...h-hurt you..you...you can make love to me.. I was just nervous. I don't want you to hate me!"

He said honestly...

" he said... if I...didn't stay away from you... h-he'd kill me.."

Shi softly runs his fingers along the back of Kenji's head, his hand trembling from fear that Dākuseibā had hurt Kenji somehow, and fear that he could have lost the only one he ever truly loved. He pulls away slightly, and looks deep into Kenji's eyes, his own electric blue ones shimmering with tears. His arm that was around Kenji's waist moves, and he reaches carefully to brush his fingers along Kenji's bruised neck. His lips form a sad frown, and guilt began to wash over him.

He listens to what Kenji says, even hearing that Kenji would let him make love to him hurt him somehow. The words about how Dākuseibā would kill Kenji if he didn't stay away made him feel even more guilty. He bites his lower lip, and his head hangs in sadness, and the hand that was running through Kenji's hair falls to his side. However, his fingers remained brushed against the bruise, and he didn't even notice that as he touched Kenji, the bruise began to fade away. He looks up into Kenji's eyes, and without a word, presses his lips against Kenji's, a longing to be close to him burning deep within Shi's soul...or the soul that he would have had if he wasn't dead already.

Kenji looked up at Shi confused. He looked so sad.

"W-what's wrong? A-Are you still mad at me? S- Shi I said I was sorry! I'm scared... I'm scared please don't-

He was silenced by the kiss... this kiss that made him so happily.. he relaxed into the other. Gripping his shirt tightly...as he kissed back desperately.

Shi kisses Kenji more and more deeply, his tongue making a trail on the space between Kenji's lips, before pushing it between his lips, and running his tongue along Kenji's. He could feel Kenji gripping at his shirt, the longing for closeness rising, the desperate want to be loved by one another. A soft shadow forms around them, and without even realizing it, they were moved to the bed, with Kenji beneath Shi, their kiss still not broken. His hands begin to roam Kenji's body, after he had touched each piece of his own clothing, having them disappear only to reappear on the floor. Pretty soon he was wearing nothing, and his fingers go to touch Kenji's clothing as well, having them disappear as well.

Only, Kenji was left in his boxers...for now. His hands trail along Kenji's bare skin, his lips leaving Kenji's to kiss different spots upon Kenji's body, like his stomach, chest, his arms and hands, his neck, his jaw...everywhere. Even the sensitive spot just above the groin area, where he could feel warmth beginning to rise. He makes a trail of kisses up to Kenji's lips, and once again pushes his tongue into Kenji's mouth. He pulls away a moment later, and smiles softly. "You can touch me too if you want..." He says softly, his own hand moving to tug at the edge of Kenji's boxers, and presses his lips against Kenji's lips once more.

Kenji was surprised to suddenly be on the bed.. The rush of air as his clothes suddenly disappeared off his body. He softly moaned as there kiss broke. Kenji' had kissed back deeply his tongue reacting to Shi's in a playful manner.

Kenji tensed up as Shi laid kisses on his body. His neck was his turn on spot.. He Was very hard.. The kiss right above his groin made his flinch, he was panting, blushing bright red.

"Ha..haaa"

His heart racing.

"You can touch me too if you want..."[/Quote]

Kenji opened his eyes that were once closed stating up at Shi... He wanted to touch him... seeing that he was completely naked now... how Did that happen? He had been lost in the pleasure he didn't notice.

Kenji slowly reached out and touched Shi's chest... His fingers going down he abs... as if he'd never seen anything more beautiful. He slowly reached up to Shi's nipple and ran his thumb of it... before bringing his lips to lay a kiss and lick it a little... it was ok to touch Shi.. to do these things because they both felt the same way,

"S..shi"

He tensed up more as Shi's finger tugged at his boxers.

"Unnn... f-feels.,.s-so good..."

When Kenji reaches up to touch Shi on his bare chest, Shi shivers slightly, loving the feeling of Kenji's fingers on his skin. His own weakness was when he was touched like this, and pretty soon he too was hard as a rock, and moans softly when Kenji brings his lips to his nipple, and began to kiss and lick it. He sits back slightly, letting Kenji explore his body, he wanted Kenji to do this, a light blush forming upon his cheeks.

His finger was still hooked on the edge of Kenji's boxers, and with another gentle tug, they too disappear, and both were now completely naked. His hand roams to just above Kenji's base, not wanting to do anything just yet, wanting to feel Kenji's touch on his skin for a little longer. He leans forward, and presses his lips against Kenji's, shoving his tongue into his mouth, his breath warm against Kenji's. He could feel the heat rising between them, it was amazing.

"Touch me more..." Shi whispers into the kiss, his own hands roaming along Kenji's body, one hand at his side, the other making a soft trail along Kenji's inner thigh, his fingers inches away from Kenji's hard member. His heart was beating wildly, and his skin was fevered with desire, desire to touch, to be touched, to be loved and love in return.

Kenji liked Shi's reaction...and gasped when his boxers disappear. He glanced down at himself,..this was really happening, him and Shiru...him and Shi were really going to have sex.

Kenji was extremely nervous. He shivered as Shi's hands roamed his body... moaning softly at every touch.

" unnn...nnugghh ha...ha"

He saw the other lean in closer and press his lips againest his...shoving his tongue into Kenji's mouth. He clenched his eyes shut whimpering as he became weak.. kissing back slowly.

"Touch me more..."[/Quote]

Kenji pants breaking there intense kiss to breath.. He sat up a little And kissed Shi down his neck and chest,, granting his wish...taking a chance as he bit lightly on the reaper's nipple. His free hand grabbing a light grip on Shi's hair.

He wanted to please Shi as well...

When his nipple was bitten lightly, Shi moans softly, the grip on his hair making his breath quicken even more. He couldn't stand it anymore...His hands move to beneath both of Kenji's knees, and pushes his legs up. He begins to kiss Kenji's chest and stomach, and then pulls back, staring into Kenji's eyes. He scoots himself up, so that he was hovering over Kenji's body. "You ready?" He murmurs, before biting Kenji's earlobe softly. He then bites Kenji's neck, though not quite as softly, it was definitely going to leave a bruise in the morning.

When Kenji had told him that he was ready, he would press into Kenji, gently at first, but gaining more roughness after a bit. His muscles tremble, his whole body was shaking. Soon their hips were touching, and Shi pulls out, only to push right back in. He moans at the tightness around his member, and then presses his lips against Kenji's, their tongues dancing once again, this time his moans were slightly muffled by the mouth pressed against his own.

Kenji tensed as his knees were taken and his legs pushed up. The kisses on his chest and stomach, made him tremble slightly. He feels the other scoot closer to him.

"You ready?" [/Quote]

He flinched as his earlobe Was softly bitten, And when Shi bit his neck more roughly he whimpered the others name in a adaptable way.

".. y...yes...yes"

He had difficulty saying, so lost in this hot moment. Kenji jumped feeling The very tip of Shi go into him...

He trembled uncontrollably now. Panting like a fish out of water.

"Ugggh..NNNNUUGH!!"

It hurt.... it hurt so much...

" S-Shi.. ha haaaa! "

The boys insides were tight and warm. Kenji gripped the bed sheets for dare life. His eyes watering. Saliva creeping from his chin...

"N..no.. h-hurts! AHH h-hurts"

Clenching his eyes shut.

But was quieted down by Shi's kiss. Shi's tongue making his moans muffled... it was painful when it was your first time and Shi went in dry.

Shi felt bad for the pain that he caused Kenji...but he couldn't stop. Not now. Not that he had Kenji there, and he was seeing his body in a whole new light. No...not yet. He continued to move, in and out of Kenji, groaning into the kiss, moaning at the tightness and warmth. It was...pure bliss. His hand reaches down to link his fingers with Kenji's, pushing their joined hand above Kenji's head.

The kiss was broken at last, leaving Shi panting, sweat dripping from the side of his face. There was no way he was stopping now. He moves harder and harder, his head rolling back on his head, his eye lids fluttering. Yes, this is the way that pleasure was supposed to feel like. He moans loudly, his breathing fast, his heart racing. "Kenji...Kenji..." He moans over and over, his eyes focusing on Kenji's tear filled ones. "I love you...Kenji..."

As the other continued Kenji's moans got louder. He was now crying... tears falling from his face... he could feel Shi's hand intertwine with his.. he Quickly squeezed his loves hand to help ease his pain...

"Mmmfff! Mmmnn"

He winced into Shi. When Shi went harder into him and there kiss was broken he yelled.

"Aaahh! Hhha! .. Nnnuuggh! Nuuugggh!!! Ahh- h-...hurts.. Shi- Shi!"

His free hand gripping tightly on the boys air...yanking it somewhat... not really trying to hurt Shi. He arched his back. His head thrown back in a lot of pain...with slight pleasure.

"Kenji...Kenji..." ...."I love you...Kenji..."[/Quote]

Kenji met Shi's eyes.

" I... Nunn... l..love you... AHHHHH!!"

He was sweating. The closeness of the two of them too was so hot and intense... it felt like they were burning up..

After a while, Shi pulls out of Kenji, but before he did he released a major load of cum deep within Kenji. The white liquid oozes out, and trickles down the inner part of Kenji's thigh. Shi lowers his head towards that area, and before the cum could drip off of Kenji's skin, his tongue darts out and licks it off. Once it was all gone, Shi glances up towards Kenji's face, before taking Kenji's own member and licking it with the tip of his tongue.

He then places it inside of his mouth, his tongue gently brushing the underside of it, white his breath caressed the upper side, and slowly he moves his head, back and forth along Kenji's length. The sweat dripped from Shi's skin as he did this, the heat was intense. He wanted to show Kenji his love, that he meant what he had said. He wanted to prove it...prove that this love was real. He moves faster along Kenji's length, he could feel how hard that Kenji was.

Kenji left the wet cum slide out of him, creeping down his thigh and leg.. he was relieved that the other had pulled out.. He was trembling still but less... and when he felt Shi's warm tongue lick up his body he moaned.

" Unnn S-Shi..."

The boy was seconds away from cumming...panting still but lightly now. When Kenji felt his love lick his tip he flinched gripping his hair again As if to stop him..

"S...Shi..n..not there. Uugggh i-I'm...c-cummimg.. ah~"

But his protest didn't matter as Shi continued

"Nnugh...ugh...hhha- ha.ah ha.."

He made cute sounds as the other sucked him, and he Quickly came... the hot liquid shooting in the others mouth. Kenji was so embarrassed and looked away putting his arms in between his legs As if that would stop Shi.

" n..no more,..c-can't...t-take it"

He begs, looking so vulnerable, his expression made you want to do him over and over again..

His weak, shy and cracking.

Shi could hear the moans and groans coming from Kenji, and when Kenji let loose a stream of cum into Shi's mouth, he drank it all, not letting a single drop escape. Once it was all gone, he pulls away, and moves up on Kenji again, pressing his lips gently against Kenji's. He then nuzzles Kenji's neck, resting his body on top of Kenji's. All this time, over four hours had passed. It was almost eleven o'clock at night. Shi had finally finished, and now was content with just resting there with Kenji, his arms wrapped around the one he loved. "Kenji...did that show you how much I loved you?" He whispers, laying on the bed, his chest pressed against Kenji's back, his arms wrapped around Kenji's waist.

He rests his chin on Kenji's shoulder, his eyes closed partway, his body still slick with sweat. "I hope it did..." He murmurs, pressing his lips gently on Kenji's neck. "I love you so much..." With these whispered words, Shi smiles, before touching Kenji's hip gently, a pair of pajama pants materializing onto his body, and he does the same with himself. "You should sleep. You have school tomorrow. I'll come with too...if you want." The others at the school would not be able to see him, but Kenji could. And Shi didn't want to leave Kenji's side...so he hoped the other would say yes.

Kenji was shocked as the other swallowed his cum.

"S-Shi! Y-you..you"

But was quickly silenced by the reapers gentle kiss.

" Kenji...did that show you how much I loved you?".... "I hope it did..."...."I love you so much..."[/Quote]

Kenji blushed at the others words feeling his warm breath againest his neck and the Hand on his waist. Kenji watched a pare of pajama pants magically appeared on his body.

"Y-you..really like..doing that.."

He smiled a little..He found Shi's "gifts" strange but then again he was a reaper.

"You should sleep. You have school tomorrow. I'll come with too...if you want."[/Quote]

Kenji turned around in the others arms, now facing each other. He gently cupped Shi's cheek.

"W-won't everyone see you...?"

He questioned before biting his lips and in a peer second. His lips had collided with Shi's in a hard way, and for a solid two minutes Kenji made out with Shi before pulling away.. His forehead resting on the others.

"I..I'm sorry... I just..couldn't help it... this still feels like a dream... I have pictured kissing you so many times...and it's way better then I ever could of imaged..a-and the way you touched me... I love you... I love you..."

He voice cracked and the other looked so happy He could cry...

Before Shi could reply to Kenji's question about if the others at the school would be able to see him or not, Kenji had pressed his lips once more against Shi's, a bit roughly, and for about two minutes they make out, and after they parted, Shi blushes a pale pink. He listens to Kenji's stuttering apology, and he reaches up with a soft finger, pressing it against Kenji's lips and hushing him. "It's fine. Don't worry about it."

He smiles, and gently kisses Kenji again, before hugging Kenji close. "As to answer your question from earlier...no they can't. Only those who I've shown myself to can see me. That and other reapers." He sighs softly, resting his head next to Kenji's, his breath caressing the others cheek softly. One of his hands goes to Kenji's, and he links his fingers with Kenji's, so they were holding hands. "Good night Kenji..." He smiles, before closing his eyes. "I love you."

Kenji blushed as the other silenced him with his finger.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it."...."As to answer your question from earlier...no they can't. Only those who I've shown myself to can see me. That and other reapers."..."Good night Kenji..."... "I love you." "[/Quote]

He squeezed The others hand gently,

".. y-you'll still...be Here when I...wake up..right?"

He said a little worried not wanting to close his eyes afraid the other might disappear...

With his eyes still closed, Shi smiles at the worried words of Kenji. Would he still be there when he woke up. "Yes, I'll still be here. I'm never leaving your side...ever again." He replies, his voice a soft murmur. His arms that were around Kenji tighten a little, to prove to Kenji that he wasn't going anywhere, and after a few moments Shi falls asleep, his breathing becoming slow, and his heart rate dropping significantly. It looked as if he was dead the way he lay there, but...he looked peaceful too. He had a small smile on his lips, and the expression was that of calm.

The next morning, Shi wakes up before the sun rises, and most likely before Kenji. He yawns quietly, before slipping out from under the covers, and touching each of the pieces of clothing that was lying on the floor that he had taken off the night before, materializes into smoke, before reappearing on his body. The shirt was long sleeved again, and he had two belts that hung around his hips, not put in the belt loops but they were more there for style. When he was finished getting dressed, he looks over at Kenji and smiles.

Moving quietly, he goes to the kitchen, and begins to cook, the scent of food soon filling the apartment. When it was done, a plate with pancakes, sausages, and fresh fruit was sitting on the table, with a cup of ice cold apple juice and a jug of warm maple syrup sitting next to it. He holds his hand out, and a flower vase forms, but it wasn't like a regular vase. He smiles at it, and creates a single red rose from shadows, before placing it in the center of the table. After all this was done, he goes to the bedroom and kisses Kenji's cheek. "Time to get up." He whispers.

1.jpgThis is what the vase looks like. The rose is black however, not red

Yes, I'll still be here. I'm never leaving your side...ever again.[/Quote]

He blushed lightly loving the sound of that. Seeing that Shi fell asleep He snuggled into the reapers chest and closed his eyes...sleeping soundly.

{Next Day}

Kenji was still fast asleep when Shi woke up it was a little bit difficult to pull away from Kenji since he was clinging onto Shi in his sleep. When Kenji felt the others body heat disappear He tossed and turned a little. He was rather cute to watch.

"Time to get up."[/Quote]

Kenji felt a warm kiss on his cheek as his eyes fluttered open..

"Unnn- Shi~"

He smiled yawning as he slowly sat up rubbing his eyes. He sniffs the air and looked at Shi.

"What smells so good?"

He yawned again. He could smell the yummy breakfast.. Kenji didn't have much in his kitchen..he was poor and had enough food to just get by.

Shi simply smiles when Kenji asked him what smelled so good. Holding out his hand, he takes a hold of Kenji's, and gently pulls him up out of bed. When he was, Shi suddenly hugs him, and for a few moments he held on to Kenji, not wanting to let go. As the night before, he had a bad dream, and was scared that it would come true. He never wanted to leave Kenji, not ever again. After a few minutes, he lets go of Kenji slowly, and wipes his eyes with his hands, as they had begun to water. "Sorry about that...my emotions got a hold of me." He takes a hold of Kenji's hand again, and guides him towards the kitchen, where the food was waiting for Kenji.

Pulling out the chair, he makes Kenji sit down, before going to the seat set across from him, leaning his elbows on the table and placing his hands in front of his face, wondering what Kenji would think of the meal that he had created for him. Even though some of the ingredients he had used, Kenji hadn't had, Shi had just created them, using his powers to do so. "Well, I hope you like it..."

Kenji was still half asleep as the other pulled him out of bed and hugged him...

"Unn Shi?... what's wrong? "

He patted the others head... kissing Shi's cheek still sleepy.

"Sorry about that...my emotions got a hold of me."[/Quote]

He slowly followed the other. Sitting at the table. Of course the other did a fantastic job. He started eating...

".. its really good...it feels so strange having someone else cook for me.. it's never happened before until you came."

God it hurt to sit down.. he really didn't want to go to school walking was a slight challenge too. "... hey.. I'm not going to school today. Ok?"

It was Friday anyway So it was no big deal.. and the school festival was coming soon... but he didn't care about that.

Shi blinks when Kenji tells him that he wasn't going to school. "But...what about the festival?" Shi had been looking forward to that, especially when he was Shiru, it had been one of his favorite things that the school had to offer. He frowns, and sighs quietly. "Well...if you don't want to go...I can't force you to..." He stands up, before going over to the sink and begins to wash the dirty dishes from when he had cooked breakfast. A small frown forms on his lips as he washed, a silence fell over them.

He wasn't even paying attention, and suddenly the water turned red. "Huh...what the?" He blinks, and pulls out his hand from the water, to see that he had sliced his hand, and it was deep. But...even though the blood poured, it didn't hurt...at all. "Weird..." He murmurs, and right before his eyes his skin begins to knit back together, and after a few moments, it was all healed, as if he hadn't just cut himself, the only evidence that it had happened was the blood that was in the water, all over the sink, and on the floor.

"But...what about the festival?"[/Quote]

Kenji shrugged.

"Well...if you don't want to go...I can't force you to..."[/Quote]

He finished eating, eating every last piece of the food. So good!!!

He took his plate into the kitchen and paused seeing the blood.

"S-Shi! A-Are you ok?!"

He said worried putting his plate away and taking the boys hand.

"Were are hurt?!"