Reaper of Souls: Beginning of the End (Sosuke0549 and ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Day 212: Before the Shadow Falls

Another day, going through the motions, same things everyday, just like any other. That's what it was for Shiru Kamaren, as he sat in his school desk, writing notes for his advanced English class, spacing out as the teacher goes on and on about the writings of William Shakespeare. He looks out the window he was sitting by, letting the pencil in his fingers tumble around his nimble fingers.

It was cloudy outside, the weather channel said something about it storming later on that day. Shiru sighs, resting his chin on the palm of his hand, wanting the day to end, but at the same time wished that it wouldn't. Things weren't going too smoothly at home, so he hated returning there after school. Lately he had taken to hanging out at the park, drawing in his sketch pad, or just enjoying the cool breeze. That or hanging out with his friends, or taking his girlfriend out, anything to stall having to go home.

Shiru sighs again, and returns his attention to the teacher, an old lady in her late fifty's, with silvery grey hair, and the oldest outfits he had ever laid eyes on. He blinks when he feels his phone vibrate, and sneaking a look at the teacher, he makes sure she wasn't watching, before checking his phone. What was on the text was one that made him frown. It made absolutely no sense. Also...there was no call back number. He shakes his head, shuts his phone off, and then stares once more out the window, not realizing that the winds of change had begun to blow, and not in a good way, for him at least.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

ec111341ae1d22c07e2144bc3e2f43a5.jpg

My Character:

Name:Kenji Ushio

Birthday:February 1

Sexuality:Gay

Country of Origin:Japan

Voice:friendly and sincere and turns some what squeaky when crying and when he's depressed his voice is mobi and slow.

Appearance: Like the picture.

Height: 5' 5

Weight:117

Hair color and style:Dark black hair that hangs in his face, loose and flowing but easily gets tangled. When Corinne gets in his hair it curls.

Eye Color: light brown

Body Structure: Thin, but slightly muscular.

Skin: light skinned with a slight tan

Clothes: Wears old baggy clothes.sometimes his clothes might have holes or be torn.

Background:Kenji use to live in a orphanage but now lives in his own apartment. He works at a restaurant as a garage boy and his care taker is the manager of that restaurant. He's poor so he usually doesn't eat lunch, He doesn't have time for school clubs or spots because of his job. When he does get money he gives it all to his orphanage where he grew up. On the weekends when he's off he loves going down to the park to play some soccer or shoot hoops.

Personality:Kenji comes off as friendly but is bullied a lot because of his past, clothes, and lack of money. He sticks up for himself but always gets beat up. He trays making others laugh and is a people pleaser, but fails at that.

Kenji sat in class listening to the teacher as she gave her lesson on William Shakespeare. Kenji was somewhat interested so he tired to pay attention. Tho it was kind of a challenge since there we're a few kids throwing wads of paper at him. But he didn't want to complain... it was better then the constant spit balls or the chewed up Hubba Bubba gum they put in his hair last week.

When your consistently being bullied you kind of get use to it. And Kenji was use to it,

Being the only faggot at school was a freaking joy to the wold! His only friends were half of his teachers! His teachers!

Kenji sighed flipping threw his book. Could this day go Any slower? He had tried making friends but no one wants to be friends with a poor, faggot orphan. But even so... there was one person , one reason why he still came to school. And it wasn't is teachers... it was Shiru Kamaren his number one high school crush and only ever crush. But his hopes were always in vain. It would make sense that the most popular guy in school had a beautiful girl friend, there's no way he'd ever want to hang out with him. I mean...who would? Kenji always sat in the front of the class. It was easier to run out the door when the bell rang. But he couldn't help but glance back at Shiru who was gazing outside, looking at the cloudy sky. He bit his lip sighing. He couldn't help but day dream about the handsome boy-but his dreams quickly shattered as a spit ball nailed him on the cheek. He quickly whipped his face as he heard giggling in the back of the room and high fives. What ass holes...

Kenji barred his head in his book. Staring at the clock on the wall... class had just started and he already washed the day was over... of what he wouldn't give to take out the trash right now...

Out of the corner of his eye Shiru could see that three guys were once again picking on Kenji. He sighs, it got so old when they did this. He leans over casually, and reaches into his school bag, pulling out three pennies, and placing each in the spaces between his fingers. He sits up again, and without even looking, flicks the pennies at them, hitting each of the guys square in the middle of their eyes. "HEY! Who did that?!" One of the guys exclaims. "I'm so gonna pummel who ever did this!" Another says. Shiru slowly turns around, and faces them, his eyes glinting. "Is that so? You think you can beat me up? I'd like to see you try." He had a dark look on his face, and anyone could tell that Shiru was annoyed.

"Uh-um, n-no! I-I never thought th-that!!" The guy who said he was going to beat up whoever hit him with the penny stutters. "Good. Cause it would be you who ended up getting his teeth knocked in. Quite being so childish and picking on people, it's just stupid. And if you don't stop, you just might be lucky to go on a date with my fist in your face." He sits forward again, ignoring the looks he got from the teacher, who had stopped to watch what was going on. A couple of girls began to giggle, one whispering loudly about how hot Shiru was, and how his girlfriend, Hemiko, was so lucky to be able to date a guy like him.

But he ignores the whispers, and the teacher started her lesson back up. He rests his chin upon his hand, and stares out the window, tiny droplets of rain starting to appear on the glass. At that very moment, as a flash of lightning filled the sky, his head split with pain. He grimaces, and his hand flies to his head, holding his forehead. He bites his lip, trying not to cry out as he felt what was like a huge nail being pounded into his skull. 'N-not this again!' He thinks, but as soon as it had begun, it had ended. Thunder filled the air around them, and Shiru sighs. The storm had begun.

Kenji flinched hearing the guys behind him make a fuss about something. He slowly sat up and looked back at them. What was going on?

"HEY! Who did that?!" ...."I'm so gonna pummel who ever did this!"[/Quote]

When Shiru spoke up saying it was him, Kenji's heart skipped a beat.

"Good. Cause it would be you who ended up getting his teeth knocked in. Quite being so childish and picking on people, it's just stupid. And if you don't stop, you just might be lucky to go on a date with my fist in your face."[/Quote]

Kenji couldn't believe his ears! Was he serious? Is this reality? Was he dreaming? Did Shiru Kamaren just stand up for him? He bit his lip looking forward again. He heard a girl going on about how hot Shiru was... and God he was. Kenji wish he was Hemiko. She had the perfect boyfriend. If Shiru ever asked him out he'd feel like he was on cloud nine. As if his awful, shitty life wasn't so bad. As the commotion settled down Kenji went back to barring himself In his book...but this time thinking about Shiru.

I should thank him after class..

He thought... But Shiru was a busy guy..and probably didn't have time to hear a stupid thank you...

Class seemed to drag on and on, and a constant, dull pounding was in the back of Shiru's head. Lately these headaches appeared more and more often, before now it had been maybe once or twice in a month, now they were happening once or twice a week. It felt horrible, like his skull was being split in two, and his head was being drilled. He wanted to get out of this damn class room and get away from the teachers droning, which wasn't helping matters much where his headache was concerned.

Finally, the bell rang for class to be over. Now for a ten minute break, and then it was back to class, his next one being Advanced Biology. But he didn't have time for a break. He had to go to the student counsel room to pick up a few things, then go see Ms. Gunther about a project he was working on. After that was all said and done, he would go to his locker and get his things for his next class. He sighs, and stands up, shouldering his backpack, and headed to the door, which was barred by one of the guys from earlier. It was Craig, the star football quarterback. He stood there, cracking his knuckles. Shiru looked up at him, as he was a bit shorter than Craig, his face had an annoyed look.

Craig looks back, defiance in his eyes. "What, got something to say-" Smack. Eyes widen when Shiru backhands Craig across the face, silencing Craig mid-sentance. "You make me sick. I thought that the star of a foot ball team was supposed to shine? Not be dull with stupidity and idiocy, because that's what you are. A fool, who thinks he can get away with anything. It's pathetic. No wonder why you don't have a girlfriend, no one would want to date a guy with the amount of brains you have, which is probably not even enough to fill a piss cup for the hospitals! It's people like you that make me want to scream at the world, and curse it for even creating you! God, just being in your presence makes me nauseated! Being near you is ruining my brain, and looking at you makes me want to kill myself." He glares at Craig, who was still surprised at being slapped. "Now then, if you'll excuse me, I need to get through. I'm not in the fucking mood to mess around today."

He shoves past Craig, and whispers flit around. They could tell that Shiru definitely wasn't to be messed with right now, he hardly ever cussed or did things like that. He was usually perfect, manners, looks, grades. A prince. Some of the girls in the school had given him that title. "The Prince". He didn't like it, but what could he do about what others called him? He sighs, and begins to walk towards the counsel room, his eyes partly closed, and a frown on his lips.

As soon as the bell rang Kenji grabbed his bag. It was a throw up green color and the shoulder strap had snapped so Kenji had fixed it with duck tape. It was old and the zippers no longer worked. But Kenji had kept it since he was in 3rd grade. So it was sentimental to some degree...

Kenji paused hearing a loud smack and turned seeing what was going on, since Kenji sat in the front of the class he had a front row seat of the commotion taking place between Shiru and Craig. And whoa was Shiru mad... he made Craig look like a total idiot. Kenji was a little happy. I mean here was one of his bullies being smacked and told off by his crush! Who wouldn't like that?!?!?!

Kenji quickly left. It was raining pretty hard now. But Kenji saw how angry Shiru was so he thought he shouldn't bother him now...maybe tomorrow he'd thank him. Tho he couldn't help and wondered what was wrong. Kenji quietly headed to his next class occasionally being slammed into a locker by some guy on the football team or whatever... he was surrounded by jerks.the only person he'd do anything for was Shiru...the Prince. And that title suited him perfectly.

Reaching the student counsel room, Shiru walks over to the cabinet drawers, where files were held, and opens it using a key that was connected to a key-chain that was in his pocket. Pulling out a folder marked with the title of the counsel's next project on the tab, he slips the folder in his shoulder bag, and then closes the cabinet again, making sure to lock it once more. He then walks over to the closet, opening it as well, pulling a few things out and like the folder, puts it in the bag. "Okay, there's that done." He says to himself, and leaves the room, closing the door behind him and locking it.

As he was making his way to the art room, where Ms. Gunther was waiting for him, was when it happened. He saw Kenji being shoved by Craig, and he narrows his eyes. This was getting really old, really fast. He walks up to the guy, and pushes him, shoving him back with surprising strength. "What do you want?!" Craig says angrily, and glares at Shiru, but does nothing just yet. Shiru bares his teeth, his breath becoming fast paced, he was about to snap. People clear away from the two, so that there was a wide circle surrounding both Craig and Shiru. "I thought I told you...to stop messing with people!" Shiru replies, his eyes flashing.

"And why should I-""YOU FUCKING IDIOT! SHUT THE FUCK UP! I CAN'T STAND YOU ANYMORE!!!" Shiru interrupts, his hands curling up into fists. "Oh...you wanna fight do you?" Craig says, smirking. "Like a little pussy like you'd be able to do anything to me. Or maybe it's your a fag just like that Kenji guy? Is Hemiko just a cover for you? I bet that's what it is! Ha! What if Hemiko knew? I bet she'd dump you're faggot ass right away!!! You and Kenji sho-" Whatever he was about to say next never came, as Shiru punches Craig straight in the mouth. "Why you little punk!!" Craig bellows, and swings at Shiru, who dodges, kicking hard at Craig's shin. "YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!" But however hard Craig tried to hit Shiru, Shiru nimbly dodges away, and then lands a series of blows upon Craig. He then sidekicks Craig's knee-cap, and the air was filled with a sickening crunch. At the same time, he lands another punch to Craig's mouth, knocking in three of his front teeth. Craig falls to his knees, and stares up at Shiru, with fear in his eyes.

Shiru backs away, body trembling with fury, his long hair partly obscuring his eyes, his lips turned into a snarl, his teeth bared. His fingers twitch, and his breathing was ragged. "Don't you ever...TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!" He turns away, and it seemed like he was done, but then he turns back really fast, and kicks Craig in the side, sending him crashing into the lockers, and knocking him out cold, but before he did pass out, Craig could be heard muttering, "What the hell are you? There is no way you can be...human..." Because Craig had noticed that as he was fighting Shiru, the Japanese boy's eyes had glowed a dark red, and were slitted. "Stupid...mother...fucker...idiot...dumb ass...I'll...fucking...kill you..." Shiru mutters, over and over.

Kenji didn't understand. Why the other defended him. It was no big deal... he had been pushed into lockers hundreds of times. Why did now..of all the Times...did someone else care to notice him. He slid down the lockers watching the fight. This was unreal. MAYBE Craig had a point...it was stupid to think Shiru liked him... It was foolish but Kenji couldn't help but think it was a possibly. One punch was good enough But as Shiru kept going And going he had clearly crossed the line.

He desperately wanted to yell,

"Stop it! Stop it! Your going to kill him!!"

But those words never serviced. He had saw those eyes... those eyes that glowed a dark red, and were slitted. His heart was raising and he didn't know why...

Was he scared.. terrified even? What was Shiru. No human could do that...that's true. Those moves... it was so unreal. He painted slightly watching Shiru walk away. He'd defiantly get suspended from school.. he could hear a few students yelling for a teacher or the principal. It was now or never...Kenji stumbled to his feet running after Shiru. He was able to stop him at the stairs.

"W-wait! S-Shiru... I just... I just want to...thank you. For standing up for me. It was really cool."

He gave a fake smile. The other suddenly scared him. He looked down at the ground a bad habit he did when he was nervous.

"... t-thanks."

When Kenji stopped him, Shiru was halfway down the stairs. He turns around quickly, his teeth bared, sharp fangs glistening in the light. He raises his fist, his eyes still flashing that deadly red, but when he notices that it wasn't one of those idiots but it was Kenji, he lowers his arm, and one blink of an eye later, his eyes had returned to their beautiful ocean blue. "Oh...it's you." He says quietly, and turns to face Kenji, and listen to what he had to say. "Thank me?...Oh...it was nothing. Forget it." He turns away again, and continues down the steps. He then pauses, his back to Kenji, his hand on the railing. "I most likely won't be at school tomorrow...or for a while. I admit I went a little overboard, but those assholes got what they deserved. They shouldn't be picking on someone as awesome as you. So...until I'm back..." He looks over at Kenji from his shoulder. "Try to stay out of trouble okay?" He grins, his bangs falling gently in his eyes. "Later." He waves, and was soon gone.

He makes his way out the school building a half hour later, having been yelled at by the principal, and being suspended for a whole week. "You of all people! I can't believe it!" The principle had said, shaking his head. He goes to the parking lot, and unlocks his car, which was an expensive dark silvery grey and black sports car. He places his bag on the passengers side, and gets into the drivers seat, sighing as he sat there, staring at the keys in his hand. He felt it when it had happened. The change. He became that monster he feared yet again. Even though he had promised himself he wouldn't. He sighs, and turns on the engine, the cars engine revving up like a cat purring. "Well, looks like I'm free for a whole week...what a joy..." He mutters to himself. He drives off, and slows as he looks up at the window where kids were watching him, and he frowns. He then speeds up, and was driving down the street, not going anywhere, just driving around, not wanting to go home.

(This is his car:

lamborghini_image_3791.jpg

Hearing Shiru's voice he glanced up at him... He had blew it..He knew Shiru wouldn't care about a stupid thank you... He sighed as the other carried on...but when he stopped and spoke to him again. He blushed faintly.

"I most likely won't be at school tomorrow...or for a while. I admit I went a little overboard, but those assholes got what they deserved. They shouldn't be picking on someone as awesome as you. So...until I'm back..." ....."Try to stay out of trouble okay?"[/Quote]

Did Shiru really mean that? Did he really think he was awesome?! Kenji hasn't been this happy in very long time.

"I..I will!"

A big smile grew on his face. He had a really nice smile and pretty white teeth. Kenji headed to his next class, The rest of the day thinking about Shiru. He still didn't understand him... I mean why did he look like that? Was it a trick of like lights? Does he wear contacts? Monsters weren't real...no way! All the fairy tale craps was just that. Fairytale carp! Fairys, Witches, Warlocks,Goblins, Vampires,Werewolves. Mermaids,Demons, etc. That was all fake! There was no proof such things excited. He sighed sitting in his last class of the day...it was still raining...guess he'd walk to his job in the rain...

Still driving around, Shiru found himself parked in front of the school building, staring at it from within his car, the rain pouring even harder than ever. He sighs, wishing that he could control that...thing that was inside him...It was annoying, how after all he had done to keep it in check, that once again it wreaked havoc. The school bell rings, and students came flooding out of the building minutes later. His eyes search the crowd, and he notices Kenji. He smiles, and then honks when Kenji was closer. Rolling down the window, he calls out to him. "Kenji! Over here! You need a ride?" He calls, waving to Kenji.

After all, Shiru had noticed that Kenji always walked home, and since it was raining, well...he might as well give the guy a ride right? He just hoped he wouldn't have another headache on the way, that would be bad. He could see that many of the students were looking his direction, and muttering. His girlfriend had a car, so he knew she wouldn't need a ride home. Lately the two of them had grown distant...but he really didn't mind.

Kenji slowly walked in the rain. While other people were running trying to stay dry as they got in there cars. He paused now drenched, hearing his name. He turned seeing Shiru and his car... man the Prince had a cool car. He had never been in a car like that before.

"Kenji! Over here! You need a ride?"[/Quote]

No way! No fucking way!!! Shiru was offering to give him a ride! He felt his body tense as his jaw slightly fell open in shock. If this was a dream NO BODY WAKE HIM UP! He called out to Shiru.

"A-Are you sure?! "

He didn't want to be a burden. And he was soaking wet, so he didn't want to ruin the guys car.

"Y-You don't have too..."

He said moving closer.

He felt like so lucky. Not only Did his crush stand up for him twice! But he had said he was awesome! And now was offering him a ride! A secrete about Kenji was that he was a hopeless romantic.

"Heh, I don't mind. Get in!" He unlocks the doors, and waits for Kenji top get into the car, turning up the heat so the kid didn't freeze to death. Once Kenji put his seat belt on, he would then begin to drive away from the school, concentrating on the road for a bit before glancing over at Kenji. "So, where do you live now? I heard you moved from that orphanage..." He looks at the road again, and then at Kenji. "Speaking of the orphanage...I heard they're going to tear it down...Bummer huh?" He was now stopped at a stop light, and looks at Kenji. He doesn't know what to say, so sighing, he stares at the street again, starting to drive once the light turned green.

He knew from a rumor he heard that Kenji was in fact gay, and on top of that...had a super huge crush on him. He had said nothing when he heard the news, but instead had punched the guy in the face when he started bad mouthing Kenji. Even though he didn't like it, sometimes the only way he got through to people was when he used brute force. And when he did that, no one ever mistook him again. It's just when he got really riled up, that's when the "thing" was more able to get loose and take over, so he tried not too lose his cool too often.

Kenji got in. Puting his wet bag at his feet and closing the door. He put his seat belt on And put his hands on his knees nervous. Water dripping from his hair,That looked darker since it was wet.

"T-thanks..."

He had hesitated when he opened the door. Remembering those red eyes... But... he shook it off as a trick of the lights. He was silent as they drove when the other spoke.

"So, where do you live now? I heard you moved from that orphanage..."[/Quote]

Kenji still couldn't believe he was in Shiru's car and talking with him.

"I uh.. I have my own apartment. I live near The Market. At Gate Point...because it's close to my job."

He bit his lip... less nervous since they were having a conversation.

"Speaking of the orphanage...I heard they're going to tear it down...Bummer huh?"[/Quote]

Kenji flinched hearing that And cleared his throat looking down at himself...giving a sad smile.

" y-Yeah....I huh... I tried saving it but... someone has bought the land so...can't do anything about it..."

He looked out the window...

"I remember going over and visiting it when I was younger...I often saw you, but when I tried to talk to you, you would run away! It made me think you were scared of me!" He laughs, and smiles at Kenji. He then eyes the bag at the boy's feet, and his eyes narrow. "How about we go to my place, and I can fix that up for you?" He asks, pointing at the bag. "Also you need to eat, I can see just how little you've been eating lately..." He alters his course, and instead of heading to west point, he begins driving to his house.

After a few minutes, they begin to drive in the fancier part of town, with huge mansions and nice cars, and he turns into a long driveway, pausing at a gate which opens after a moment, and then continuing through to a garage. The house itself was huge, with three stories, and a huge pool in the back. He parks the car in the garage, and then gets out, opening the door that led into the house. "Don't be intimidated by the size, it's nice." He leads the way through the house, the place was definitely five star or more quality. They go up the stairs, and on the second floor he opens a door that led to a huge bedroom, done in blacks, reds and whites, with a California king bed in the middle, and a black carpet on the floor. Huge windows and a door led to a balcony outside. "Well, make yourself comfortable!"

"I remember going over and visiting it when I was younger...I often saw you, but when I tried to talk to you, you would run away! It made me think you were scared of me!"[/Quote]

Kenji glanced at Shirou..

" I..I wasn't particularly... scared of you"

He mutters. As the others attention fell to his bag.

"How about we go to my place, and I can fix that up for you?"[/Quote]

Hearing that Kenji panicked.

"Ahh-Y-you don't have to do that- I uh.. i-it's fine r-reall-

He was cut off as the other continued.

"Also you need to eat, I can see just how little you've been eating lately..."[/Quote]

Kenji felt his heart skip a beat...was Shiru cornered? Did he care about Him? The thought of being at Shiru's house made him nervous, thinking about what ifs...

What if we're alone together.

What if he makes a move on me

What if .... what if...what if.

Kenji shook his head pushing the thoughts away.

"A-alright...if you insist. T-Thanks again..."

As they reached the fancy part of town Kenji couldn't help but stare out the window.

" if I didn't know any better I'd think these house's were malls. "

He trays to make a joke... as they arrived at Shiru's unbelievable house! It was so big!

"Don't be intimidated by the size, it's nice."[/Quote]

He heard Shiru say as he got out and followed the other with his wet bag, he stared all around the house as they went to the second story.

As they entered the room he became slightly nervous. He stood in the middle of the room.

"Well, make yourself comfortable!"[/Quote]

Kenji smiled faintly. He had no clue how to make himself comfortable! Not in such a huge house surrounded by fancy things and his crush in front of him...

"Um.. i-is there anyone else in the house? I uh.."

He bit his lip looking at the ground.

" I don't want..to intrude. "

"Hm? No, it's just me. My mom's at work, she won't be home until late. And my little sister and little brother don't live here with us. My dad is gone on a business trip." He smiles softly at Kenji, noticing how his clothes were still dripping wet. "I know, how about you choose out something to wear from my closet, we wear about the same size. You pick something out while I go make you something to eat. And if you want, you can you know, take a shower. It's through that door." He points to a door that was connected to his room. If Kenji did go inside, it was huge, with a tub and a shower, and in the corner was a small hot tub. A vase of flowers sat on a shelf, and a large ornate mirror hung in front of a large marble sink. Fluffy white towels and washcloths were folded on another shelf, and on the floor were matching bath mats.

"Well, I'll be right back." He waves, and leaves the room after setting his bag on the floor, and taking his school jacket off. He walks back down the stairs and towards the kitchen, where he begins to make a meal for Kenji, something filling as he truly did worry about the guy. While he was cooking, he smiled. It had been quite some time since he had the chance to cook for someone. His mom usually cooked, and he felt bad, because she was so tired all the time.

Back in the bedroom, if Kenji looked around, he would see that this was definitely a room that belonged to a genius. A huge bookshelf covered half of one wall, and was filled with books, varying from super large, to tiny. A old fashioned globe stood in the corner, and a map of the milky way was up on the wall. Many framed certificates hung on the wall, some for contests, others for academics. One even had something about raising over ten thousand dollars in a fund raiser. That was when he was eight years old. Ribbons and trophies stood on a shelf on the wall, mostly for sports, but others for academics as well.

" Hm? No, it's just me. My mom's at work, she won't be home until late. And my little sister and little brother don't live here with us. My dad is gone on a business trip."[/Quote]

"I.. see."

He bit his lip glancing around again. All this was so new to him.

"I know, how about you choose out something to wear from my closet, we wear about the same size. You pick something out while I go make you something to eat. And if you want, you can you know, take a shower. It's through that door."[/Quote]

Kenji didn't know what to say..Shiru was so kind. He nodded thanking him as he left. He peaked threw Shiru's closet. Picking long jeans and a black V t-shirt. Nothing fancy. Kenji had went into the bathroom and his jaw dropped. Was this really a bathroom?

He glanced over the bookshelf...seeing just how amazing Shiru was. He had never gotten an award before... and yet here was Shiru that had a bookshelf full of them.. he was slightly jealous but quickly undressed getting in the shower. It took him a good solid five minutes for him to figure out how to turn it on, but once he did he Quickly took a hot shower only being in for about 10 minutes before he came out dry, dressed, and clean. A towel around his neck. As he dried his hair. He came back into the room and out of pure weakness sniffed his shirt,,it smelled just like Shiru..

He sighed sadly..

great...now I'm becoming a pervert

He thought to himself...

The scent of food could be smelled all around the house at that point, and it was enough to make even the pickiest eater's mouth to water. Shiru had made fried cut pieces of steak, fresh green beans, rice, and butter top rolls. Also, a side of soup, and salad. As he worked on the food, he began to sing, his voice able to be heard upstairs, his voice was amazing. The song was something he made up himself. It went like this:

"The moon is gone

And the night is still so dark

I'm a little bit afraid of tomorrow

For this day was so long and hard for me

And I've lost some of the things so far I have trusted

Now I will close my heart and sleep a while

Bless my dream with gentle darkness

Until I could have my strength

To wait for the light

Maybe tomorrow....

I've come through

Some betrayal, some old pains,

Some addiction to the love

And some good-bye

Like you did

Like my mother, father did,

I will cry a little while

And wait for tomorrow

There's no way to be free from the loneliness

It took so long for me to notice

But now I am on my way to find my light

Maybe this day....

Maybe tomorrow....

I will sleep a while until the dawn wakes me up again

I still believe....come what may....

There is no way to be free from love

Deeper we sink in the darkness

Brighter it shines in our hearts

The lights of love

The moon is gone

And the night is still so dark

I'm a little bit afraid of tomorrow

But I will go....

I'll go over....

I will go...."

He smiles as he places the food upon a tray, and pours a glass of water in a cup, then sets silverware and a napkin on the tray as well. With great balance, he picks the tray up, and carries it to the room, where Kenji was most likely waiting. He walks in, and sets the tray on his desk, and smiles at Kenji. "Here ya go!"

Kenji had listened to song Shiru sang, it had no idea he could sing...He had such a beautiful voice.. his eyes fell as he closed them sitting on the bed and listening. When it ended he slowly opened his eyes. A small smile on his untouched lips. He heard the other come in and saw the food.

"O-oh you did too much. A sandwich would of been fine."

He said honestly...

"....and uh... y-you sing...beautify"

He said shyly moving over to the food. Having no clue were to begin eating. He sat at the desk and took a first bit and a huge smile came apon his face.

"And this is amazing! Thank you. Your great a cooking...is the Schools Prince good at everything? "

He questioned. Not really excepting and answer as he couldn't look Shiru in the eyes...

"Thanks..." Shiru replies, not realizing that Kenji had been listening to him sing. He waits for Kenji to take a bite, and smiles when he saw that Kenji was impressed. "I'm glad you like it! It's been a while since I've cooked for anyone but myself. And no...I'm not perfect at everything...I suck at relationships...and keeping the...um...never mind..." He says, mumbling the last part. He had almost said 'keep the demon that is in me in check', but he caught himself at the last minute.

He goes over to his closet, and as he walked he unbuttoned his shirt, he always wore a white long sleeved or short sleeved button up shirt to school, but when he got home he usually changed. He un-tucks it from his pants, and opens the closet, after taking it off completely, his smooth skin having a slight tanned glow to it, and muscles roll gracefully with his movements. One would be reminded of a powerful cat, perhaps a cheetah or a panther. He was graceful, with a narrow waist, but it suited him perfectly. He pulls out a black, form fitting long sleeved shirt, and pulls it on. After that he undoes his pants, not even realizing that Kenji just might be watching. Well, they were both guys right, so what did it matter? He takes off his slacks, and then pulls on a pair of light grey skinny jeans, with a silver chain hanging from the pocket. "Ah...much better..." He says, closing the closet door.

Kenji tilted his head to the side. Shiru wasn't good with relationships? He sighed a little... so May be it was pointless. He continued to eat... until he saw Shiru's bare back. He gasped a little covering his mouth in shock. Did he forget that he was gay?! He couldn't help but watch blushing as Shiru took off his pants. Even his boxers were sexy! He had such a perfect body... He quickly turned away.. if he wasn't careful he'd become hard.. He was still blushing brightly, no long in the mood to eat...

Kenji didn't know why he wasn't facing the facts.

Shiru wouldn't date a guy, he has a girlfriend, he has never shown interest in him... He was poor.. his fantasy of Shiru and him were just stupid thoughts a dreams. He really needed to move on... after tonight he swor he would..

"H-hey.. I should head h-home now. Thanks for e-everything really your..too kind,"

He stood up grabbing his bag. Was it hot in here? Or was it just him. Feeling nervous he continued to look at the ground. Not once meeting Shiru's beautiful dazzling blue eyes.

Shiru turns to look at Kenji, and frowns slightly. Was this...about his feelings? It had to be. He walks over to where Kenji was standing, and cups Kenji's chin with his fingers, forcing the boy to look into his eyes. "If this is about how you feel, then I want to tell you something. Hemiko and I aren't going out anymore. Whatever she's told you guys at school is a lie, we're just friends. The reason I suck at relationships is because I can't get one particular person off my mind....I like that person very much...Someone whom I've liked from day one, all the way back at the orphanage...Someone whom I knew liked me too...but was too shy to tell me..."

Before Kenji could reply, Shiru places his lips against Kenji's, a totally calm look upon his face, his eyes closed partly, but not once did they look away from Kenji's. He tilts his head slightly to deepen the kiss, his breathing gentle, his touch soft. Everything about him was perfect, the silkiness of his lips against Kenji's, the soft touch of Shiru's hand on Kenji's stomach. He pulls away, and smiles. "Now...can you tell me who that person might be?" He asks softly, backing away a few feet. "If you want to go still, I won't stop you...I'll drive you home. I'm not letting you walk in the rain...But if you want to stay...I'm not stopping you from doing that either. It's your choice. Stay here, and spend the night, or go home and be alone..."

Ho...ly...Crap!

Kenji tensed as his chin was forcefully taken. His heart skipping a beat as he made eye connect with Shiru..

"If this is about how you feel, then I want to tell you something. Hemiko and I aren't going out anymore. Whatever she's told you guys at school is a lie, we're just friends. The reason I suck at relationships is because I can't get one particular person off my mind....I like that person very much...Someone whom I've liked from day one, all the way back at the orphanage...Someone whom I knew liked me too...but was too shy to tell me..."[/Quote]

Was he talked about him?! Did he know his feelings? Who else could it be besides him?! Before Kenji could say a word. Shiru kissed him.... HE KISSSED HIM! Ho...ly...crap...he...really kissed him...

Kenji melted into the sudden kiss.. His lips perfectly forming to Shiru's. His eyes were wide open from the shock..but slowly started to subside as the other tilted his head...further their kiss...

When Shiru pulled away Kenji had lost all words his cheeks pink like a sakura flower.

"Now...can you tell me who that person might be?"...."If you want to go still, I won't stop you...I'll drive you home. I'm not letting you walk in the rain...But if you want to stay...I'm not stopping you from doing that either. It's your choice. Stay here, and spend the night, or go home and be alone..."[/Quote]

He went to speak but the words were stuck in his throat... all his life he was alone...so it shouldn't bother him now right? But for some reason it stung...it hurt so bad. He didn't want to be alone anymore... stray tears came from his eyes and He quickly hid his face, struggling to wipe away His pathetic tears.

"... s-stay..I..I,,wanna..s-stay..."

He cried..his voice shaking. The other had returned his feelings... his only ever crush...liked him back... He was so happy! So incredibly happy!

Shiru smiles as Kenji stutters that he wanted to stay. "Very well then. You can stay...for as long as you want." He reaches out, and embraces Kenji, pulling him close, and holding him gently within his arms. He then kisses him again, this time a little deeper, running his tongue along Kenji's bottom lip, before slipping his tongue into Kenji's mouth, gently brushing his own tongue against Kenji's.

His hands move simultaneously, his right slipping beneath Kenj's shirt the other moving to the back of Kenji's head, his fingers lacing with Kenji's black locks. More and more intensely he kissed Kenji, until the slightly smaller young man was standing right in front of the bed. With a slight push, he has Kenji laying on his back, the kiss still not broken. The hand upon Kenji's stomach moves up and down along his skin, caressing him gently.