Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

"Yes, Master." Jae said before taking off the dress. He didn't even care if his master didn't leave yet. He tuned on the warm water and let the tub fill as he sat in it. His blood dyed the water red, so he had to unplug the drain occasionally to let the bloody water out and let the clean water come in. He washed himself, not caring if anyone was there to watch.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

On any other occasion Azanagi probably would've stayed in the bathroom, but not this time. The tall male quietly left the bathroom and walked back to his bedroom. He dropped down on it and closed his eyes. For some reason he wasn't feeling too well... The half-vampire soon drifted into a light slumber. He was so sure his slave wouldn't leave...

Jae was a little shocked at how Azanagi left. However, he was somewhat relieved as well. He had another problem that he didn't want Azanagi to know about. When he sat down in the bloodied water, he got hard again. He wrapped his thin fingers around his dick and moved them up and down, moaning a little. He imagined it was his master's hand on his length and not his.

"M-Master..." he moaned as he sped up his hand movements before cumming on himself. After that point, he realized how much he had changed and how unashamed of his new self he was. Back in the village, he probably wouldn't have masturbated to a man who raped him, but now, he had morphed into a shameless masochist for whom pain was the greatest pleasure. Deciding to accept his new self, Jae continued to wash himself, cleaning his stomach of his cum first.

Azanagi slept for about fifteen minutes, letting out occasional groans and grunts. When his eyes opened up, he honestly wanted to smash something. It was so bright! The tall male rolled on his side and sighed as he tried to fall back asleep. His head was dizzy and he felt as if he'd caught a cold... Disgusting.

Jae finished washing himself and got out of the tub. He drained the water and made sure to clean the interior of his blood. He then wrapped a towel around himself, bringing the dress with him to his room. He couldn't help but stop by Azanagi's room after he heard something moving in there, presumably his master. Not wanting to bother him and actually risk dying during his punishment, Jae went off to his room, still wrapped in a towel. He let his exhaustion take over and fell asleep.

Azanagi woke up six hours later. He slowly sat up and covered a small yawn while running a hand through his hair. The tall male stood up and immediately groaned while rubbing his forehead. He mumbled something about ‘idiotic human diseases‘ and walked off into the kitchen for some medicine. Azanagi rarely got sick, and even then it wouldn't last long, but he still hated it... The illness made him feel more and more like a human.

Jae woke up a little after his master, going down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast as usual, but he saw that Azanagi was already down.

"Ah, good morning, Master." Jae said. "Would you like me to prepare something for you today?"

Azanagi nearly glared at the other when he heard his voice. “No, I don't feel like eating anything today...“ He muttered out and let out a soft sigh. “You can go ahead and make something for yourself.“ He said quietly and drank down his medicine. The tall male groaned and put the glass away before turning around to walk back to his bedroom.

Jae didn't respond. Something confused him. Did something happen last night? He didn't feel like asking. Jae ended up just making himself some toast to eat before he saw something slip under the door. It was a note from the other boys. Well, what was left of them.

Dear Jae,

It's Antonio.  Hiroshi wanted me to write to you to make sure you were still alive.  We have heard nothing from Ian since his disappearance yesterday.  
As far as we know, he's preparing to invade that mansion and save you.  We just don't know where he could be doing that.  
I talked to Hiroshi, and he wants to say a couple things to you.  Reply to this letter, and meet him outside, where we were playing soccer.  
Hiroshi will be there to take your reply and deliver it to me.  I'm hunkering down at my house to make sure that man doesn't hurt my family next.  
I can only leave your fate up to Hiroshi and Ian right now.  When the time comes for me to act, I will.  And if I ever do, I will take you home with me.  
This, I promise.

Antonio

Jae folded the letter up and put it in the apron pocket of his dress. Ian missing? Trying to invade the house? Azanagi would surely scare the boy with one look or snap him in two if he were irate, which he certainly was right now. Jae began to fear for Ian's life as well as his own. He wrote his reply on a napkin and then walked outside.

He saw Hiroshi waiting for him as promised.

"Y-you came..." he said.

"What? No hug?" Jae said, trying to sound as "normal" as possible.

"Get away from me." Hiroshi said, turning back. "You're not the Jae I remember."

"Hey, what are you talking about?!" Jae said. "Look at me, damn you!"

"The Jae I remember doesn't let other men knock him down a couple pegs." Hiroshi said sadly. "Seeing you in that dress makes me believe that you've changed too much for my liking. Or maybe you haven't changed, but he changed you into this... slave!"

"Hiroshi, you have to understand! This man isn't human. He has strength that none of us have seen before. He's already killed two of our number! If I act out against him, he'll surely kill me too!" Jae said.

"So it's all about you now, huh?" Hiroshi spat in his "friend"'s direction. "You make me sick. Giving in to someone like that. I should've expected this when he came out."

"Hey! You can't say anything about that! You weren't there! Ian and Antonio were!" Jae shouted back. "You ran home like the coward you are! You ran back home to huddle in mommy's loving arms while I almost got dragged to my death! What kind of a friend are you?!"

"Who said Antonio couldn't tell me?" Hiroshi replied, spitting a little farther this time. Jae had to move away to avoid dirtying his skimpy dress. "The more I look at you, the more you sicken me. I wish I could just kill you right now to end your dishonorable existence right here."

"Then go ahead. Do it." Jae lifted up his dress to reveal a cleaver in his left stocking. He snuck it out of the kitchen in case he needed to fight something for some reason. "Take this cleaver and end my life."

Hiroshi took it from him and raised it high. He then brought it down, but stopped before it hit his friend's head.

"What're you waiting for? Kill me already. If I'm that much a disgrace to you, why should I bother living on?" Jae asked.

"I... I can't." Hiroshi dropped it on the ground. "No matter how degraded and downtrodden you look, I still see your beautiful face... I still see those burning eyes that always provoked me to challenge you at soccer. I still see that pure soul that helped me out from the depths of the angst of adolescence. I still see... you, Jae..."

With that, Hiroshi embraced his friend, crying into his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, Jae... My rage at that man for taking you away from me blinded me." he sobbed uncontrollably as Jae tried to comfort him.

"Hiroshi..." Jae held his friend close. "I understand. But... Why did you ask me to come out?"

"Because I need to tell you something." Hiroshi responded.

"What?" Jae asked.

Hiroshi turned as red as a beet before speaking.

"I love you, Jae." Hiroshi said. "It destroys me on the inside to know that you belong to someone else. In my heart, though, I know that this isn't right. I know that this isn't what it's meant to be. I know that you're meant to be mine, and mine only."

Jae's face turned bright red. Hiroshi was confessing his feelings? Jae continued to hug him.

"I love you too, Hiroshi..." Jae said. "But unfortunately, I think relationship stuff will have to wait until we sort something out here."

He handed the napkin to Hiroshi.

"I wrote something for you and Antonio. I think you both needed to know how I've fared." Jae said. "I should go back now. I don't want Master to worry about me too much.

"C-can we kiss first?" Hiroshi asked. He felt dumb for doing so, but with Jae's status, anything required care and consideration. Jae responded wordlessly, kissing Hiroshi directly on the lips. After five minutes, the pulled away and parted, Jae returning to the kitchen to rest, and Hiroshi going to Antonio's house.

Azanagi's eyes narrowed when the sound of closing door reached his ears. With a low growl he walked out of his room and looked around. Jae was gone... The tall male hissed in absolute anger and went after his slave. Azanagi got there just in time to see Hiroshi and Jae kiss. The half-vampire bared his fangs and was about to go in and kill both of them, but another idea flashed in his mind. Jae wouldn't be enjoying it if the other brat was tortured in front of him... Maybe this was the best way to completely break him?

The red-eyed male waited until his slave was out of sight, then went after Hiroshi. His steps were quiet, and just before the boy was about to enter the house, Azanagi put one hand around his mouth and the other around his waist. “If you say one word, I'll kill you.“ He hissed out into the smaller's ear before carrying him off into his mansion.

The tall male entered into his house and tossed the other over his shoulder. “Jae~ I've got some company for you~“ He said as he looked around for his slave. Azanagi hated ones who disobeyed. Though, he definitely loved punishments. With this thought Azanagi smirked widely.

This one he'd enjoy the most.

Hiroshi smiled from inside Antonio's house as the vampiric man fell for the ruse. The man had taken a well-disguised Ian instead. Since Ian's disappearance, the other boys had tried to contact him, and after a long time, he did come back with a plan. He disguised himself as Hiroshi and had to think of something to get Azanagi to capture him too. Now that he was being captured, the plan was going into action. He dropped the napkin at Antonio's door as Azanagi took him away.

Jae was confused when his master called him over. He walked over.

"What is it, Master?" he asked.

Azanagi dropped the boy down and looked at Jae. "You should learn to walk quieter." He said coldly as he kicked the boy beneath him. "It's too easy to follow you..." The half-vampire nearly hissed out while looking at his slave. His red eyes then trailed down to Ian and he frowned slightly before lifting him up by his collar. "...Your smell is different." He said quietly as he liften Ian's chin and bared his fangs. This wasn't the one from before! The tall male wanted to shred this boy to pieces as he growled lowly. Idiotic brats...

With that, Ian took the black wig off and wriggled out of his shirt, rolling away. He was thankful of his small frame.

"You should know why I'm here, you bastard!" Ian shouted. "Jae, hurry, we can leave now!"

Jae just stood there.

"Ian... Don't." Jae said.

Ian looked confused.

"What? You're... not leaving?" he said.

"I'm sorry... Now that you're here, I suggest you just give yourself up to him." Jae said.

"Not a chance! We're leaving now!" Ian said.

"You don't understand." Jae said. "If I leave, he'll kill both of us!"

"I don't care! I care about you! Everybody at home cares! Your mother has been worried sick!" Ian said.

"I can't show her my face after what he's done to my soul. I suggest you stay with me and work together with me to stay alive." Jae said.

Ian just looked at Jae, both boys clearly upset. Ian had a hard decision to make now.

Azanagi hissed and grabbed the small boy by his waist, nearly crushing him with his hands. "Leaving? You just came here, how about you stay for... Hmm, how about eternity?" The half-vampire growled out as he put one hand on Ian's throat, slowly begining to strangle him. "Jae, be a good boy and go with me." The half-vampire mocked before turning to go downstairs. He wanted to kill this one... This brat had to be the most annoying one of them all. The tall male reached the sex chamber and let out a soft groan as he held the newcomer brat in his hands, tightly, still slightly strangling him. He knew that the most that could happen from this much force was the other passing out, and he still doubted it. "Open the door."

Jae opened the door.

"I warned you..." Jae said, accompanying his master.

At this point, Ian's resolve had been mostly shaken. He was ready to just give it up at the moment. Since he couldn't vocalize it, he didn't struggle.

Azanagi let out a small sigh as he walked up to one of the constructions in the room. "You see, your friend, Jae here, he's a true slut~" He started talking as he pushed Ian on a table-like thing. "And a true masochist, too. He obeys each order, and you should hear him scream while I tear his ass in two." The half-vampire hissed out coldly into Ian's ear as he put on the leather belts that held the boy's hands. The same was with his ankles... Well, after the red-eyed male pulled off his pants.

Ian didn't respond. He just let it all happen to him. Jae looked slightly relieved, and his master's words didn't phase him. As of a couple days ago, Jae had recognized those statements as facts and accepted having to live with them for the rest of his life.

"Cat bit your tongue?" Azanagi asked mockingly as he walked off from Ian. The later's legs were spread and the tall male could only lick his lips at the view of that pink hole, just waiting to be stuffed with various things... The brunette let out a deep hum as he trailed his finger over his tools. "Now then... What should we do first?~"

Jae looked on as he could do nothing to stop his master. He just watched in a perverse horror as the smallest of his friends was about to be mercilessly fucked.

Ian could guess from the way his legs were being moved what was coming next. He tried to relax his muscles in preparation for whatever this man was going to do to him.

Azanagi's hand stopped at a barbed dildo. "This should do~" He muttered out to himself as he took it and covered a small yawn. He almost lazily walked up to... Not Ian, but Jae and handed him the dildo. "No lube, no mercy, you got it?" He asked coldly as he held out the toy. "You're gonna do it as fast as you would like to be done for yourself..." Azanagi said and motioned for his slave to begin working on Ian.

Jae nodded, trying to contain his emotions. He slowly walked up to Ian.

"I'm sorry." he said before shoving it inside him.

A pained cry ripped at his friend's throat as Jae continued to pull it out and push it in quickly. Ian's blood flowed out of him, and it seemed to turn Jae on. Using Ian's blood as lube, he then reached under his dress and began to finger himself, adding his own moans to mix with Ian's screams of pain.

Azanagi snickered as he watched his slave begining to torture his friend. Yet, when Jae reached to finger himself, the tall male smirked and shook his head before pulling the smaller's hand away. "I'll take care of this part...~" He whispered out into the other's ear as he lifted the dress up and pulled the panties down. "Oh, your ass is still red from the punishment~" He snickered as he undid his own pants and guided his cock to Jae's entrance. "Don't stop with your friend now~" The red-eyed male warned before showing his cock inside the other's body.

"Y-Yes... Master!" Jae cried out in pleasure. Ian couldn't believe his eyes. His friend was having sex with this... monster and torturing him! He knew there was only one way to hopefully live.

"M-more..." Ian sobbed.

Azanagi smirked widely as he started to fuck his slave with brute force. When he heard Ian sob for more, the half-vampire snickered and glanced over at him. "Come on, Jae, you heard what he asked for~" He whispered into Jae's ear as he began thrusting harder and rougher. "Give him more than he can take, mm~?"

"Yes, Master!" Jae cried out, increasing his speed as well. Mixed screams of pained joy came out of Ian's mouth. the boy would never admit it himself, but he had a bit of an S&M kick. His last lover was extremely sadistic. So sadistic that Ian had to end their relationship for his own health. Those experiences did not compare to how he felt now. His friend fucking him with a barbed dildo was better than all the times he had sex with his previous lover. Ian was fully hard now and almost ready to completely submit to the taller man fucking his friend.