Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Jae fell silent. He tried to hold back his moans, but his body was begging him to keep disobeying. He was close too, but the cock ring kept him from cumming. He started to feel faint from blood loss, but was strong enough to keep going.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi looked at his slave for a while before slowly pulling the dildo out. "Enough for you." He said quietly and took off the binds that were holding Jae up. "If I see you with Hiroshi again..." He spat out the name as if it were some poison. "And if it won't be when you bring him to me, I'll catch him, and I'll cut him to pieces in front of you. Is that clear?"

"Yes... Master..." Jae fainted from blood loss.

"Shall I clean up the blood, sir?" Ian asked. "I'll clean him up too."

Ian looked at the sight before him. Jae's blood covered the floor, and the boy himself looked pretty terrible. He felt tears pricking at his eyes, but wiped them from his eyes before they could fall.

Azanagi nodded and looked at the other. "And wake him up." He said coldly before walking up to his slave, lifting the dress up to look at his ass. "Make sure no blood gets anywhere from here too..." The tall male said quietly as his eyes trailed over the cuts.

"Yes, Master." Ian said, taking Jae up to the bathroom to wash him off. He put Jae in the bathtub and turned on the water. As the water filled the tub, Jae slowly woke.

"Wh-what happened?" Jae asked. The ring was still around the base of his length.

"You passed out." Ian said. "Don't push yourself too hard. Even during sex."

"Y-yeah... It just felt so good..." he said.

"Since when did you develop masochistic tendencies?" Ian asked.

"It was actually a day before he captured you. He was punishing me with mostly spanking, but it just turned me on so much..." Jae said. "I just loved it when he was slapping my ass... I felt like such a slut, but I love that feeling."

"I see." Ian said. "I was a masochist since day 1. I don't mind much pain. In fact, when I had my first boyfriend, I realized that pain was a turn-on."

Jae nodded as Ian started to wash him. All the blood was cleaned from his hole and his legs. When Ian moved his hands to take the ring off, Jae stopped him.

"Let me do it." Jae took the cock ring off himself and washed the rest of his body. He then let out the bathwater and got out, grabbing cleaning supplies to clean out the tub. Jae then went to their room to put on his dress, and the two of them went back to Azanagi.

Azanagi let out a soft sigh and rubbed the back of his neck. He looked at both tools he'd used to punish his slaves and slowly walked up to them, first taking the whip into his hand. The tall male cleaned it from the blood with a small towel and put it back in its place. Afterwards, he went and took the dildo. The half-vampire carefully cleaned it, making sure that no blood was left anywhere it could stay and dirty the unique dildo. Azanagi let out a smile when he was done, raising the dildo up to look at it. It was truly beautiful, probably the best tool for torturing.

When his slaves came back, Azanagi looked at them and motioned to the cleaning supplies in the corner. "Get this room cleaned, and don't come in here until the weekend... People will take you here, so don't resist even a bit." He said quietly and walked out of the room, leaving both Jae and Ian behind.

The two boys got to work on cleaning. Ian mopped the blood off the floor, and Jae disinfected and dried the floor. They put the rope back where it was supposed to go and even changed the sheets of the bed. They made sure the sex chamber looked its best for the weekend before leaving.

Azanagi let out a small sigh and walked to the living room, rubbing the back of his neck. He groaned softly and walked over to grab a bottle of wine, holding it in one hand. He didn't even bother to take a glass - he simply drank it from the bottle. No one in here cared, anyway... Not until weekend.

"We've cleaned the sex chamber, Master." Jae said. "All the blood has been wiped up, and the rags we used are soaking in the bloodstain solution. We also took the liberty of changing the sheets of the bed."

"Is there anything else you want us to do in preparation for the event this weekend?" Ian asked.

Azanagi shook his head before taking a big gulp of the wine from the bottle. “No, you have a free time until the weekend... I will be away for some time, but it doesn't mean you'll succeed in running away.“ He warned and yawned, shaking his head. “Stay in the mansion and keep everything clean... That's all you need to do for now.“

"Understood, master." the boys said in unison. Jae looked around and saw their angel and devil costumes on the floor where Jae fucked Ian while the smaller boy deep-throated their master. They took their costumes with them as they went back up to their room, where Ian had to grab some tissues to make sure his sore ass didn't bleed anymore.

"Ian, can I ask you something?" Jae asked.

"Sure, go ahead." Ian said.

"Do you like it here?" Jae asked. "I mean, we're away from our friends and all, but the stuff Master puts us through... Do you like it?"

Ian blushed, looking around the room. He looked to their costumes for the weekend and back at Jae.

"Y-Yeah... I've never had a spiked dildo inside me before... It felt so good..." Ian said, feeling himself harden.

"And... Remember when we demonstrated our act to him? Did you like that too?" Jae asked, starting to blush himself.

"Yeah... I liked that too. You're pretty good yourself, Jae." Ian said. "Definitely not as good as Master, but definitely better than the average straight man."

Both boys laughed and flopped down on the bed together.

"I'm kinda tired..." Jae yawned. "Wanna take a nap together?"

"Why together?" Ian asked, still blushing. "Isn't that just like sleeping together?"

"Kinda. Except we might not fuck." Jae said. "If, however, you ever need... help, and Master isn't around, you let me know, okay~?"

Ian blushed even redder than before.

"Y-yes, Jae..." he said before snuggling up to his younger friend. Jae held Ian in his arms before sleep overtook him.

Azanagi sighed and closed his eyes while resting his head against the couch. There was one thing why he wasn't looking forwards for the weekend. He had a brother... Well, a half-brother. Real vampire, real idiot. The brunet could feel anger rising while merely thinking of that piece of shit.

He stood up and set the wine bottle down with a loud 'thud'. After it was away, the tall male made his way to his own room and dropped down into his bed. Tomorrow he had to go and at least buy the drinks... Maybe his slaves could help out at least with carrying them off? The half-vampire sighed and turned on his side to fall asleep. He'd think tomorrow... For now - sleep.

Ian slept fitfully. He kept having dreams of the erotic things Azanagi did to him, something he hadn't experienced in a long time. He woke up in the middle of the night. Jae was still asleep with his arms wrapped around him. Wondering if Jae would be asleep still, Ian poked him awake.

"Ian?" Jae yawned. "Is there something wrong?"

"I can't sleep..." Ian said, looking like a scared child.

"Why?" Jae asked.

Ian blushed rather obviously, even in the dark.

"I keep having these erotic dreams about him punishing me..." Ian responded. "I don't want to wake him up, so can you do something about it, please?"

Jae grinned. Was this Ian asking for sex? He slowly got up and straddled the smaller, but older, boy.

"What the fuck are you doing just laying there? Kiss me, bitch." Jae said, hoisting the smaller boy up by his collar to kiss him. The two boys engaged in a sloppy, teeth-filled kiss. Their tongues swirled around each other, fighting for dominance. Jae eventually won and started planting kisses all over the smaller boy's body, paying particular attention to his neck. He was careful not to leave marks on Ian. He didn't want Azanagi to suspect anything was going on between them. Jae then moved down to Ian's length, taking it into his mouth and sucking it.

"Jae..." Ian moaned as Jae made humming noises of approval around his cock. He used his hands to play with the other man's balls. They tried to be quiet since their master needed his rest. Soon, Ian came into Jae's mouth, the other boy swallowing it all. Both of them were tired from the day's events that they weren't sure that they could go the rest of the way and fell asleep.

Azanagi didn't take long to fall asleep. In fact, he slept like a log throughout the night, completely not caring about what was going on around him. The tall male only awoke when it was around eleven in the morning. He let out a small groan as he opened his eyes and streched, yawning on the same time. Tomorrow was Saturday already... The cooks would be arriving today to take care of the meals and he'd have to go and buy all the drinks necessary...

The half-vampire lazily got out of the bed and slowly walked over to change his clothes. After thinking for a bit, the man decided to take a shower beforehand. He walked over to the bathroom and tossed his clothes aside before stepping into the shower cabin. He turned on the hot water and let the water just flow down his body, relaxing his muscles for a few minutes. Then he quickly washed his body and hair, finally feeling the last bits of sleep leaving his mind and body.

Once Azanagi was done, he stepped out of the shower, dried himself off, put on his clothes and walked out of the shower. He went to the kitchen with his hair still damp, covering a small yawn. This year he really didn't want to do it...

Ian woke up in Jae's arms. They were still naked from last night.

"Good morning, Jae." Ian said as the other boy awoke. "That was quite fun last night, even if it was just a blowjob."

"I try~" Jae yawned. "Anyway, wanna get dressed?"

"Yeah." Ian grabbed their dresses, and they walked over to the bathroom. It was still hot from Azanagi using it.

"Huh... Was Master here a while ago?" Jae said.

"I think so. Wanna bathe together again?" Ian asked.

"Sure." Jae said, turning on the water and grabbing the shampoo, conditioner, and soap. The boys got in together and washed each other off.

"Today's Friday, isn't it?" Jae asked.

"I think so. I wonder if there are any more preparations to make for the event." Ian said. The two boys got out and let out the water, drying each other off and getting dressed before going downstairs.

Azanagi let out a small sigh and sat down on a chair, running a hand through his hair. When the two boys entered, the tall man turned to them with a scowl. "You were supposed to be here a long time ago. When I wake up, you two must be in the kitchen, making me something to eat, alright?" The half-vampire said coldly and covered a yawn.

"Anyway, once we eat, I'll give you something a bit more comfortable to wear... You'll help me get some drinks for the weekend, and afterwards, you'll have to show the cooks around." Azanagi then yawned again and shook his head in an attempt to shake off all the sleepiness. "Also, you two will clean up the house and make sure that you get every single corner. There will be some that will stay throughout the night, so prepare the guest bedrooms."

"Yes, Master." They said before getting ready to cook. They made french toast for the three of them, putting a huge pile of it in the middle of the table along with syrup, honey, and various jams.

"How many guest bedrooms are there, sir?" Ian asked.

Azanagi scrathed the back of his head and blinked a few times. "At least ten... They're all on the third floor, just go through the rooms and you'll find them." He said before taking one toast. "And also, one room must be prepared perfectly. The bed sheets have to be from silk, make sure there's not a single spot of dirt anywhere. Then you'll get a small jar of O type blood from the fridge, bottom shelf, and you'll put it on the night stand. Alright?"

"Yes, Master." Jae said. "I'll handle that."

The two boys ate some of the toast they made, not even bothering to ask why one room in particular needed such meticulous preparation.

"Are we going to pick out drinks first? Or should the rooms be prepared first?" Ian asked.

"We'll get the drinks first. You two can go and get dressed... We'll leave as soon as I finish eating." Azanagi said quietly and took another toast, putting it into his mouth. The tall man closed his eyes and let out a small sigh. The occasion for that event... His birthday. Honestly, he hated "celebrating" it. When something was bound to make his brother show up, Azanagi was sure to hate it.

They went upstairs and found their normal clothes sitting on the bed where they left them last. They changed out of their dresses, put on their clothes, and went back downstairs.

"Is there any place Master has in mind?" Jae asked.

By the time Ian and Jae got back, Azanagi had finished eating. He nodded at Jae's question and looked at them. "I do. Now come here." He motioned for both of them to come to him as he took out two collars. The tall man waited for his slaves to come so that he could put these on. His slaves may be wearing normal clothes, but they were still his and he was going to show that.

Both boys came over to him. Jae saw the collar and couldn't help but drool at it a little. Ian hoped it was lined with silk to make it feel good. Both boys were okay with Azanagi overtly showing how they were his slaves. In fact, it turned Jae on a little.

Azanagi wasted no time and quickly put on the collars, making them tight enough for the boys to feel only slight discomfort. “I have leashes, but I don't think they're necessary for now... As long as you don't try to run away, you can just go with this.“ The tall man said quietly before heading off to put on his shoes and jacket.

"We won't run, sir." Ian said. He and Jae had very few qualms with having to do chores with their master. However, for Jae, having to get the room exactly right worried him slightly. He had made quite a lot of work for himself indeed by catering to a particularly picky guest.