A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

"I would offer for you to stay with me, given there's an extra room, but we hardly know each other, and I doubt you'd want to leave a friend you know, for someone you just met today." the beige color male yawned softly.

Tai sighed softly before lightly smiling at the older male, "This is really random...but you're a really nice person."

Naoki lifted his head and stared at him with wide green eyes, his bangs messy from laying on them. "Huh? You...think so?" He blushed slightly. "Y-you're nice too..."

"Of course I do! Well...I'm not sure what nice is, but I'm pretty sure that's what you are." chuckled the younger male softly, rubbing the back of his neck.

The blonde stared at him for a moment, then leaned forward and poked him in the nose, his expression completely serious. "You rub your neck a lot."

Tai's cheeks flared up, now a dark scarlet color. Staring at the table quietly, he quietly said, "I'm sorry..." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, oblivious to the fact that he was rubbing his neck again.

The blush spread over the top of his nose. Quietly, he took both of his hands, and put them on the table. His fingers only stood still for a few moments, before they he began to tap his fingers on the table, not able to keep his fingers still.

He tilted his head slightly, watching him closely. He noticed how long Tai's fingers were, and how he always seemed to need to move them, kind of like how he was tapping his leg.

Tai sighed softly and tried to keep his hands still, clasping his hands together, though, one of his fingers continued to move, to his own discomfort.

{I have to go}

Naoki sighed again and put his chin in his hand, looking at Tai curiously. He didn't say anything, but there was a small smile on his face.

Tai's bottom lip twitched the slightest bit before he leaned down to his hand, and nipping the one finger that continued to twitch, drawing a bit of blood, though it caused the finger to stop twitching. With a sigh, Tai wiped away the blood and licked his lips, satisfied that his hands now stood still.

Naoki's eyes widened when he scented blood, and he sat up straighter. "Tai, did you just bite yourself?" he exclaimed in surprise and confusion.

Softly sighing, the younger male said, "Yeah...it's weird...but it gets the twitching to stop...my hands have issues with staying still."

"It may not bother you, but it bothers me..." murmured Tai quietly, not making full eye-contact with the older male.

"My fingers get sore after a while...it hurts a lot...I'd rather feel the pain of my fangs and an open wound than the pain that my fingers cause." sighed Tai quietly.

"It's an over acuteness of the nerves...my fingers respond to any amount of motion...there's nothing that I can do about it, there's no way to stop it." murmured the beige colored male softly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. That sucks." He poked at Tai's fingers experimentally, trailing his own across the other man's skin. "I still don't like it when you hurt yourself, though."

"Then what do I do?" asked the younger male helplessly. There were several bite-marks all over each one of his fingers, scabs growing over some of them.

Naoki's expression matched the helplessness in Tai's voice. "I dunno! Uh..." He wracked his brain for an idea. "Um, you could, uh, sit on them?" he tried lamely.