A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

The woman heard the new customer enter, and she looked up just as she threw another piece of paper. This one met its mark and landed on the man's tongue. His green eyes flew open and he shot to his feet, coughing dramatically, even after the paper was gone. The woman rolled her eyes and went over to the black-haired man waiting at the counter. "Sorry about him," she said sweetly with a smile, "He's just a moron." She turned her head and called over her shoulder, "Aren't you, Nao?" The man spit the piece of paper onto the floor and glared at her. She snickered and then asked, "What can I get you?"

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

Tai rubbed the back of his neck before answering, "A vanilla chai tea please?" He took out his wallet, his eyes gazing off a bit, though he smiled softly at the woman. After he ordered, he looked at Naoki, waving at him quickly, before he waited to see what he needed to pay the lady.

{Oh okay, just making sure ^^}

Naoki looked surprised, tilting his head slightly in question. He waved back anyway before getting hit on the head with a rolled-up magazine; the woman had come up behind him almost silently. "Come on Nao, get to it! We don't have all day!" He huffed and rubbed the back of his head, walking to the back of the kitchen and starting to make the tea. Meanwhile, the woman took his seat and leaned forward on the counter on her elbows.

Tai sighed quietly and waited, rubbing the back of his neck without thought. His amber eyes stared at the lines in the ceiling, already bored with the view in here. That was the only thing that he didn't like about this place; it looked boring.

A few minutes after the woman had sat down, a finger tapped on Tai's shoulder. Naoki was standing behind him with the cup of tea in his hand. "Here you go," he said softly. He was wearing dark-blue skinny jeans with black converse and a red-and-black plaid shirt that cuffed at his elbows. There was a white apron and name-tag on his front, and his rather shaggy blonde hair was straight at the tops, wavy in the middle, and slightly curled at the ends. He was wearing a black beanie similar to Tai's, and his eyes were a vivid green color.

Tai looked at the blonde waiter, noticing how green his eyes were. Carefully, he took the tea from the other person's hands before saying, "Thank you, Naoiki-san." He looked at the amount that it cost on the board hanging from the ceiling, taking the money out of his pocket and handing it to the blonde in return. Quietly, the younger male walked over to one of the stool and sat down, waiting for his tea to cool down.

Naoki took the money from him and went back to the counter, handing the bills off to the woman, whose name was Chiyo. She snatched the money from his pale hand and opened the register, placing the money neatly in their spots. Naoki rolled his eyes and sat down on the counter, only to be pulled back and down onto the floor by Chiyo. He hit the tile on his back with a loud 'thump', and Chiyo just smiled at everyone who turned to look, keeping the blonde's head down with her foot so he was out of sight.

Tai looked at Chiyo, raising an eyebrow at her in slight confusion. What's her problem? His eyebrow twitched the slightest bit before he sipped lightly at his tea, though it was still hot. When he felt a numb feeling entrapping his tongue, he noticed that he accidentally burnt his mouth. Wincing from the slight pain that it caused, he sigh, resting his head on his left hand.

Once the eyes were away from her, Chiyo lifted her foot and allowed Naoki to sit up. He shook his head, wincing slightly, and looked at her with disbelief clear in his eyes. She grinned slyly at him, and he couldn't help but grin back when she started laughing. He really didn't mind what she did; they had been friends for a long time, and he could put up with her like she could put up with him.

((Chiyo reminds me of my friend Nicole :p She hits me a lot, and she thinks it's funny, and I just kind of laugh too))

Tai sigh quietly and closed his head, rubbing his temples leisurely. An ache brought pain to his head. Their laughter...made him jealous. Tai didn't have any friends, he stopped trying to make friends a while ago, not even bothering anymore. He rested his head on the table in his arms, closing his eyes, waiting for the tea to cool down.

{My friends hate all physical contact with other human beings.}

Naoki stood up and dusted off his jeans, looking around the cafe. He spotted Tai sitting alone in the corner and blinked a few times curiously. "I wonder why he's all alone?" he asked aloud, making sure to keep his voice down so only Chiyo could hear him. She looked over at Naoki, then Tai, then back to Naoki. "Maybe he doesn't have friends. You should go talk to him."

Tai had almost drifted into sleep. Though, something instantly made his eyes open. One of his ears twitched under his beanie due to his headache. Quietly, he raised his head and put up his hood, for extra coverage, hoping that maybe no one saw something twitch under his hat. He held the side of his head again, his temple throbbing.

Naoki frowned, unsure about the idea. "Are you sure? He doesn't seem like he wants to be bothered." Actually, he looks like he's in pain. The blonde's sharp eyes easily piked up on the other man's discomfort. Chiyo saw his body stiffen, and she smiled slightly, putting her hand on his arm. "Go ahead, it can't hurt to try." She had been the first person he had shown his ears and tail to besides his parents, and she had been the only one to accept him for it. Naoki sighed and walked over to Tai.

Tai's gaze was at the table that his tea was on, though, his eyes picked up the movement coming from Naoki. Watching the blonde get closer, Tai started to feel rather nervous, rubbing at the back of his neck, his eyes averting looking the blonde in the eyes as he approached, "Hi." said the beige colored male quietly.

Naoki immediately gave him a smile, his green eyes lighting up. "Hi," he responded casually. "Can I sit with you?" He gestured to the other chair across from the table.

"Sure." The beige colored male murmured quietly. Carefully, he rested his head back on his arms, looking at the blonde at a sideways angle. He was putting pressure on his temple by putting more force on it by pushing his head into his elbow as his head rested in his arms. "Hi....Naoki-san."

{Sorry for not replying, i was having dinner}

The blonde was about to ask how he knew his name before he remembered that he was wearing a name-tag. Duh. He mentally rolled his eyes as he sat down across from Tai. "So, what's your name?" he questioned, observing him subtly.

Amber eyes traced the table for a few moments, as his temple continued to throb. Finally analyzing what he was asking, given that he was hardly listening when the man in front of him asked it, he responded, "I'm Taidanamaru."

The young man's response was impulsive, "Whoa, that's a long name." He found nothing wrong with saying that. "Hey, are you feeling alright? You look kind of sick. We have Tylenol in the back if you want some. I'll make sure Chi doesn't charge ya." His leg was rapidly moving up and down on the floor, which was both nervous and hyper-active action.

When the older male mentioned the medication, Tai's eyes went large for a second, there was a look of fright that lingered there for a mere moment. "No thank you, thank you for the offer though...I'll get some when I get home" murmured the beige colored male quietly. That was a lie. Tai was absolutely frightened by medication after what happened a while back. Tai felt the pulsing in his head again, and his instantly cradled his head with his hands, not resting his head in his arms anymore.

Naoki frowned, worry etched into his features. "Hey...are you sure? You really don't look good." He reached out and put a cold hand on Tai's arm. He was suddenly close enough to pick up a strange scent on the other man's skin. His green eyes widened. No way...he smells like...a cat...

Tai's amber eyes trailed up his arm to meet Naoki in the eyes. Tai's head hurt too much to concentrate on what the other smelt like. The chestnut brown haired male said quietly, "Yeah, I'm sure...I don't need medication..."

The blonde removed his hand from the other's arm; now his smile was somewhat shaky. "Um...why don't I show you to the bathroom?" He had to make sure he was right.