A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Tai hummed softly to himself, not really noticing when he did. Smiling merrily at the different flavors, he finally decided which flavor he wanted. (I just saw an amazing Lavi cosplay from D. Grayman :D)

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

{Cool! I just got my Belarus cosplay today}

Naoki bounced oh his feet behind Tai, waiting for him to decide. He was full of barely contained energy.

(From Hetalia? :p I'm ordering my Ciel cosplay next week, and then my cosplay after that is Rin Kagamine, and then after that, well, actually kind of in between the Ciel and Rin cosplay, closer to the Rin cosplay time, I'm cosplaying as a neko :p)

"What can I get you today?" asked the lady at the desk. She had long red hair, that almost looked like the cherry flavored icecream.

"Umm....one strawberry and one chocolate please." Quietly, he pulled out some money to pay for the icecream, waiting for the blonde to put money down for the icecream before he would look for a place for both of them to sit.

{Yeah, from Hetalia ^^}

Naoki fished through his pockets for the money, struggling to pull out the uneven wad of paper. When he got it out and placed it on the counter, it was crumpled and ripped in places.

(I got a Hetalia bracelet today XD Belarus scares me a bit, but she's like me when I fangirl over an anime character)

With a soft sigh, Tai lightly smiled at the lady at the counter before guiding the blonde to a table that he found, which was near the back of the shop, "I...though that this would be the best table to sit at..." It was a bit away from the other people. Tai was obviously nervous about being around so many people.

Tai sat quietly, his hands in his lap, twiddling his thumbs nervously, a soft strawberry blush on his cheeks, his amber eyes not making full eye-contact, "I'm sorry...about my behavior...I'm not used to this..."

A darker blush covered his cheeks at the compliment, "Thank you...for dealing with it...and not calling me a freak." His eyes looked up at the older male softly.

"Hey, I was wondering...do you want to come over tonight? Like, sleep over, or just stay awhile?" offered the younger male quietly, waiting for their ice-cream order to be filled.

"Okay...I have work tomorrow, do you...we can sleep in, but I have to be at work by one, I just wanted to know?" questioned Tai quietly

"I work at Hot Topics...besides working the cash register and stocking shelves...I also do the art on the glass pannels." explained the beige colored male softly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Lucky you, I live in a crappy apartment building with one of my friends, who's very messy." He snorted and laid his cheek on his arms, which were folded on the table, looking at Tai through half-closed green eyes. "I've stopped trying to clean."

Tai looked up at the older male quietly. Despite the fact that Tai was lazy when it came to a lot of things, he was pretty good at keeping clean. "I have a tendency to keep most things clean, as much as I actually hate cleaning..I don't really have a lot to actually make a mess of..."