A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

When he looked over at him, Naoki's green eyes softened. "That's always a possibility, but it's not very common," he tried to reassure him, "especially if you find a nice person to start with."

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

"People aren't nice to people like us...why do you think I don't have friends...? Every time I try to actually make a friend...they end up hating me once they know my secret...they call me a freak...it makes me hate myself..." Tai sighed quietly, but he smiled softly, his eyes holding sadness, "...you're not going to hate me...are you?" There was worry in his voice. His hands were trembling violently. Quietly, he hid his hands under the table, embarrassed.

Without really thinking, Naoki scooted his chair closer to Tai, taking his hand. "Of course not. We're both, you know, and I like you. I understand what you mean, though. The girl I dated, she didn't really mind when she found out--thought it was cute actually--but we broke it off for other reasons. The guy I dated was a lot nastier about it, and he left me. But it's okay, I've gotten over it. As long as you have people who care about you, lovers or just friends, you'll be okay."

Shrugging softly, his smile was somewhat thin, though it trembled like his fingers, as if he was trying to hold back tears. "I have you...you're a nice person...you're my friend..." His voice was soft. Suddenly, the beige colored male clung to the blonde, hugging him tightly. He didn't care that it was in the middle of public at this point, he just needed someone at the moment. He felt loved...and cared for...and he didn't know how to handle that...he wasn't sure how to deal with the niceness that Naoki offered.

Naoki's green eyes widened into huge orbs, and at first the blonde's body stiffened. But after a moment he relaxed and smiled gently, hugging Tai back. He ignored the few gasps of surprise from the customers behind them. "I'm glad that I'm your friend," he murmured.

Tai was shaking a little bit, tears cascading down his cheeks softly. Carefully, he buried his face in the crook of the blonde's shoulder, his fingers shaking violently against the older male's back. I have a friend...I have....a friend...I have a friend!!

The blonde half-closed his eyes and breathed in the other's scent, his sensitive nose easily picking it up, and it made him slightly dizzy. He pulled away, though, when he heard someone come up behind them. A blushing waitress was holding their ice-cream cups out to them.

Quietly, the younger male blushed vividly before taking one of the ice cream cups and smiled, "Thank you ma'am..." The younger male lightly took the older male's hand merrily, happy about the warmth of his friend's hand.

Naoki grinned hugely and took his cup as well. Since Tai was holding his left hand, he held the cup in his right and licked the ice-cream instead of using the spoon, taking small bites of it and shivering at the feeling on his teeth, especially his small fangs.

Tai asked softly, "Do you want to eat here or my house?" He was smiling thinly, his chestnut eyes merry.

"Let's just go to my house." smiled the young male softly, quietly walking outside with him quietly, looking a bit happier.

The blonde stuck close to his side, quickly licking the ice-cream, as it had started to melt. I wonder what his house looks like...

Tai was walking rather fast, and as soon as they got through several trails in the forest. A small, Japanese style house was in the middle of the field. When they got up to the door, Tai opened it and let go of the blonde's hand, allowing him in first.

Naoki walked in with the empty ice-cream cup twirling around on his finger. His lips were stained with chocolate, but he paid no mind to it besides absently wiping at his mouth with his sleeve. "Whoa, nice house."

"Thanks...it's kind of small, though I like it...but it's a bit too big for me just to live by myself..." Shuffling his feet quietly, he said, "This used to be my family's house...I'm the last person actually alive in my family...so....this house is kind of all I have left...." Tai rubbed the back of his neck with his shaky hand. He closed the door behind him and quietly locked it, "Make yourself at home."

Naoki tossed his cup across the room, and it landed in the nearest trash can. He grinned stupidly to himself before turning around to look at Tai. "Thanks. What d'ya wanna do?"

"Well...there's a creek, we can go swimming if you want...or we can play shogi...or go cloud watching, or whatever..." smiled the younger male softly before putting his cup in the garbage quietly.

Naoki tilted his head and tapped his finger against his cheek thoughtfully. "Hmm...I dunno. I played shogi a few times with Chiyo, but I'm not very good at it. And I'm not a very good swimmer either." He was actually quite afraid of water.

"Well yeah....it's not like I have anything better to do." he explained quietly before asking softly, "So would you like to?"

"O-Okay! Let's go!" smiled the beige colored male softly, gripping his hand back before unlocking the door and waiting for him to come back out before locking it. He had a certain place where he usually watched the clouds and sunset.

Naoki eagerly followed him outside, feeling more hyper than usual for some reason. He noticed how nice it was outside, and his nose twitched at all the new scents.