A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"I don't need to use the bathroom..." murmured the younger male quietly, his hands getting a bit shaky. He was nervous now; what was this guy up to?

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

Naoki was even more confused; couldn't Tai sense that they were the same? "Okay...but..." He wasn't one to beat around the bush, so he spoke bluntly. "Just come with me to the back and take your hat off, yeah?"

"Look...I don't know what type of game you're playing...I don't really like it..." murmured Tai quietly before asking, "Why do you want me to take off my hat, hn?"

Naoki grinned at him, his green eyes playfully teasing, and he brushed the hair from his eyes. "C'mon, are you scared to take your hat off?" He winked. "If you take yours off, I'll take off mine."

"But why does it matter if I take my hat off or not?" mumbled Tai quietly, his temples still burning and throbbing. Though, after a few moments, he smelt something...similar. I know that smell.... Tai looked up into the blonde's eyes for a moment. Wait...it smells like....cat. Tai blinked a few times before saying, "I understand...I'll come to the back with you." He got out of his seat quietly, his tea long forgotten.

Naoki could tell that he had figured it out and grinned at him, standing up and walking backwards towards the bathroom so that he was still facing Tai. "Great~" His tone was sing-song-like, and his eyes were smug.

Tai nodded slowly to the older male, his hands still on his head, still obviously suffering from a headache. The amber-eyed male hated the smugness that was in the blonde's eyes. With a small sigh, he waited for the older male to open the bathroom door, not sure if it was locked or not, waiting so they could both go in.

The blonde held open the door for Tai, and went in after him, closing the door behind them and leaning against it. "Don't look so upset," he said, looking at him curiously. "I'm not a bad guy." He reached up and pulled off his hat, letting two blonde cat ears pop up from his head. "I just wanted to make sue that I was right. I haven't seen another neko in years." The smugness was now gone as he smiled genuinely at Tai, his eyes showing his barely contained excitement.

Tai felt a bit cornered, given that the older male was leaning against the door, which meant that he couldn't get out even if he wanted to. Is he going to hurt me...? Quietly, he reached up and snatched his own hat off of his head, his hood falling onto his back when he did so. Taking off the hat revealed two, almost black cat ears, they were up for a moment, before they drew slightly back, given that Tai was rather frightened at the moment.

Naoki noticed this immediately and put his hands up. "Seriously, it's fine. I'm not going to hurt you." His posture was relaxed, his ears rather limp. "Why are you so upset? I'm not that scary, am I?" He frowned, suddenly worried that he really was making Tai nervous. "Hey...really...I just came over to talk because you looked lonely. The whole neko thing was like a bonus. I just...want to be your friend." He knew it sounded lame, but it was true, and he had to get Tai to calm down.

Tai had a headache, and he was scared, which wasn't a good mix at all. He may have been incredibly intelligent, but at this point, he couldn't think straight. He felt uncomfortable in the situation, and just quietly sat on the floor, cradling his head. Tai closed his eyes, squeezing them shut as if he was shielding himself. "You insisted on seeing my ears...you're guarding the door so I can't get out...how do I know you're not going to hurt me!?" Like everyone else does.

The younger man was starting to freak him out, and he suddenly wondered if there was something seriously wrong with him. "Um...the door's unlocked..." He moved away from the door and opened it. "You can...leave if you want. I just assumed that you wouldn't want anyone else seeing your ears." He shifted uncomfortably as he leaned against the wall, not looking directly at him. Well, this is not going as expected. I suck at making friends. This is why Chi has to look after me.

Tai wasn't really "friendly" so to speak when he had a headache, or when he was cornered. He looked at his feet quietly before saying, "You didn't have to corner me like that...y'know....it just makes me feel uncomfortable...and it makes me feel like you're going to hurt me...because everyone else does...I just didn't want to be hurt again..." His voice seemed less frantic now that the door was revealed, and knowing that he could leave, "Sorry...."

The blonde's green eyes flickered over to him, and he raised an eyebrow slightly. Eh...looks like I was right about him being slightly off...I wonder who hurt him to make him like that... He bit his lip, feeling worried about Tai and not knowing why. "Sorry about that. I guess I just didn't see it as, um, cornering..." He could practically taste the awkwardness, and he had no idea of how to deal with it.

"I don't like being in tight spaces." said Tai flatly, before putting his beanie back on, looking away quietly. There was a bit of hurt in his eyes, before he said, "I know that you're at least a little bit scared of me... at least by the tone of your voice...I understand that... a lot of people instantly assume that I'm crazy...those are the people who hurt me...they're the reason why I don't like people..." His amber eyes trailed off, looking into the corner of the room, "There's no point in being friends with me...I'm not really that great." Quietly, the younger male got up, his head still throbbing, though his put his hands down to the side, his thumbs in his pockets. Walking towards the door, he thought it better off if he left before something might occur.

"Even if you were crazy I'd still be your friend," he said softly as Tai walked past him, keeping his eyes on the ceiling. His hands were also in his pockets now, his hat hanging from his left thumb. "It doesn't matter to me."

"Naoki-san...are you sure you want to be my friend?" asked Tai quietly, his hand refraining from touching the doorknob, as tempting as it may be to him. His hand slightly trembled, he was nervous. Friend. It was an not a familiar word on his tongue.

"Sure, why not?" He smiled despite the situation, but it wasn't a very happy smile. "I'd just be glad if you could put up with me for more than five seconds."

He wasn't sure what to do at the moment, though he could feel his headache fading away. Tai's ears twitched a few times before they stood up straight. "Look...I'm sorry about the way this turned out and all...and the way that I reacted in the situation...it was probably really awkward, if you talked to me at a different time, probably when I didn't have a headache, I probably would've acted...normaler, if that's even a word...it's true that I have no friends...I'm not sad about it though..." He looked up at the older male quietly, before saying, "But I think...that I'm willing to have a friend...you don't seem like every other person that I've met...you seem...nice...but yet again, people don't like me because I'm not like them, because I'm not human..." Quietly, he stuck his hand out, as if he wanted the older male to shake hands with him, "As I said before, I'm sorry...I'll be your friend, if you'll have me, that is."

Naoki turned to look at him, and the grin returned; he was relieved that the awkward atmosphere had faded. "Stop apologizing, it's fine. I'm not gonna be mad at you for not feeling good." He reached out and shook Tai's hand gently.

Tai nodded quietly, before lightly drawing his hand away. Rubbing the back of his neck a bit nervously, he asked, "Do you want to hang out later? Like...maybe go get some frozen yogurt or something? I can pay."

Naoki pulled his beanie back on and nodded. "Sure, sounds great. Hey, um, how old are you by the way?" The blonde was out of high-school and working to save up money for college.

"I'm nineteen." said the younger male simply, rubbing the back of his neck, "And you?" Tai worked at Hot Topics every other day, usually working a night-shift, given he wasn't really a morning person at all.

The blonde was reassured knowing that they weren't too far apart in age. "Twenty-one," he replied, exiting the bathroom and going back into the main part of the store. "I get off work at 4:30."

{I have to go}