A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

The blonde returned the smile, blushing slightly. "I'm sorry that I can't think of anything better. I told you I'm not that smart." He pulled his hand away.

Tai had a bit of rejection in his eyes when the older male pulled his hand away. Carefully, he pulled his hands away, putting them on his lap quietly.

"Um, sure, what game?" asked the beige colored male softly, twiddling his thumbs quietly, his eyes not quite fully making eye-contact, the nervousness taking over again.

"I guess that I will...." smiled Tai gently before he said softly, "My favorite colors are green, purple, and black."

"Cool! Mine are red and blue." He leaned back in his chair, thinking for something else to say about himself. "Oh, my birthday is December 21st."

"My birthday is October 10th..." murmured the younger male softly before saying, "My father's side of the family was from Russia, and my mother's side was from Japan."

Naoki's foot started tapping even faster against the floor, his body tense with excitement. "My mother os English and my father was Japanese." He brushed the hair from his eyes. "I used to work at a book store, but I got fired for trying to ride one of the carts." He giggled softly.

Tai giggled softly, a soft raspberry blush on his cheeks, "My past job was as a clerk at Cracker Barrel, they fired me for accidentally knocking over the candies..."

The blonde seemed to bristle at that, his eyes widening. "That's no reason to fire you! Stupid." He huffed and crossed his arms, pouting slightly.

Tai smiled softly, "When I'm older, I plan to move to Japan and apply for a manga writing career."

"Shounen, even though knowing my luck that I'll be stuck with shoujo." sighed Tai softly before saying, "Your turn."

"Wait wait wait!" Naoki waved his hands in front of his face, willing Tai to stop and hold onto that thought. "Do you mean draw manga? Can you draw? Can I see what you draw? Or is it just marketing?" He spoke rapidly, barely breathing between sentences.

"I draw and write." said Tai softly, his voice was a bit low, he was twiddling his fingers. "It's my turn now...well...I can't think of what else to say...but...I guess it's a fact....but.. I'm gay."

A long stretch of silence followed his words. Naoki was quietly looking down at his hands, expression unreadable, though his eyes showed that he was deep in thought. When several minutes had passed, the blonde looked up and said, "Well, I'm bi, so that's fine." He smiled.

Tai twiddled his fingers quietly before saying quietly, "I've never been in a relationship before." That was something that he didn't really want to admit to, but he did anyways.

The blonde sighed and nodded in understanding. "Me neither, not in a serious one anyway. I've dated a girl before, and a guy, but we never really connected."

"I'm kind of scared to be in a relationship...I don't want to get hurt." Tai murmured softly, his eyes holding a bit of hurt.